[#1]
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

The left one
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 11:17:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Ideally both but please only shoot at us with the left one. I’m not really a fan of actually dying at airsoft. Although there would be no mistake when you hit someone.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:26:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Use your NX8.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Need to figure out optics also

Use your NX8.

I use real Eotech.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 7:13:13 AM EDT
[#5]
So what’s the recommended rifle that lets me use other AR rails? Starting from scratch so any advice is appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#6]
From what I’ve seen, pretty much any full metal AR patterned rifle will be able to accept real rails.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So what’s the recommended rifle that lets me use other AR rails? Starting from scratch so any advice is appreciated.
View Quote

You can just cross thread them on there.  

Make sure to get all metal receiver. The plastic ones break easy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I cannot wait to larp so hard with Classic folks. Really looking forward to it!
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Who want's to borrow this and give me a range report on how it works on humans ?
Or maybe sub humans.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Is this going to be a yearly event the weekend before Classic?
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 12:30:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Mosfet?
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Looks fancy.  

I'd disassembled my airsoft gun a while ago and lost a few small parts, which I just ordered.  Hopefully it all goes back together and functions well.  If not...well...
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Looks fancy.  

I'd disassembled my airsoft gun a while ago and lost a few small parts, which I just ordered.  Hopefully it all goes back together and functions well.  If not...well...
View Quote

You can always just throw bbs at people
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 1:58:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Fancy indeed !
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#22]
You guys got me looking at Airsoft AR's now. I dream of burning up a squirrel running from my garden with a FA one

What brand to buy???
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You guys got me looking at Airsoft AR's now. I dream of burning up a squirrel running from my garden with a FA one

What brand to buy???
View Quote

EMG/ICS for AR clones, Real Sword for Ruski stuff.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:41:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

EMG/ICS for AR clones, Real Sword for Ruski stuff.
View Quote

Ive looked at so much stuff in and out of my cart. Electric rifles, Electric pneumatic blowback rifles. Gas blowback. $300 plus to over $500

I like the Noveske licensed stuff EMG makes. Its only for backyard terrorizing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 8:32:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Well I bought a toy. Mags, Batteries, Charger, BBs

EMG Noveske Licensed N4 Gen 3 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Model: Flat Dark Earth)
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ive looked at so much stuff in and out of my cart. Electric rifles, Electric pneumatic blowback rifles. Gas blowback. $300 plus to over $500

I like the Noveske licensed stuff EMG makes. Its only for backyard terrorizing.
View Quote

Yeah. I have a real eotech on mine.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 10:36:21 AM EDT
[#28]

You're paying a lot for that licensing.  CYMA is kinda the Hyundai of airsoft manufacturers: decent, but kinda meh.

EMG is basically Evike's licensing arm.  They license usage from real steel companies, then contract with airsoft manufacturers to make branded guns.  This doesn't necessarily mean the stuff the sell is bad, but you're paying a premium for the brand name.  EMG is at least honest enough to tell you who actually manufacturers the guns for them, so you can make an informed purchase (unlike Cybergun, never buy anything from them).

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You're paying a lot for that licensing.  CYMA is kinda the Hyundai of airsoft manufacturers: decent, but kinda meh.

EMG is basically Evike's licensing arm.  They license usage from real steel companies, then contract with airsoft manufacturers to make branded guns.  This doesn't necessarily mean the stuff the sell is bad, but you're paying a premium for the brand name.  EMG is at least honest enough to tell you who actually manufacturers the guns for them, so you can make an informed purchase (unlike Cybergun, never buy anything from them).

View Quote

I knew I was paying for the name. Daniel Def and others. I dont know enough of what not to buy and which gun was basically the same thing without the name so I fo'ed anyway.  What about CYMA? my Son wants a bolt gun and they have some of those on sale.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:06:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I heard this is the hottest year in 10 billion years, time to run around in the heat.
View Quote

As someone who has been outside for the last 10 billion years, I call bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I knew I was paying for the name. Daniel Def and others. I dont know enough of what not to buy and which gun was basically the same thing without the name so I fo'ed anyway.  What about CYMA? my Son wants a bolt gun and they have some of those on sale.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bolt guns are a lot cooler in theory than in practice.  If this is going to be his first airsoft, stick with a standard AEG, he'll have a lot more fun, especially if you're going to play at fields.  CYMA is pretty meh: they don't do anything wrong, but there's nothing particularly great about their products either.  They're fine if you're just playing casual, but Kai could break one just by looking at it.

Airsoft is one of those God awful rabbit holes that will suck you in and cause you to spend a retarded amount of money if you're not careful.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 3:37:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The rebuild I did on my TM is crazy awesome.

However I know it will fail 30 seconds after Kai shows up at FEMA camp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
but Kai could break one just by looking at it.

The rebuild I did on my TM is crazy awesome.

However I know it will fail 30 seconds after Kai shows up at FEMA camp.

Your kid might have a chance at Kai's title, he did a hell of a job blowing up the M60 last time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Don't forget to take a RPG, Panzerfaust or 40mm launcher

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 4:00:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I actually have that grenade launcher, but I think Robert banned grenades from inside the house.
View All Quotes

But has he banned RPGs?
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:14:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It was actually downright pleasant outside here yesterday.
View Quote

It has been nice this week. Last 3 weeks was harsh and not fair.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 4:24:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:25:49 AM EDT
[#41]

Yes!
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:56:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 1:44:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Got my Noveski airsoft in. Shipped the battery separate. No instructions for anything. Even videos are vague.
Wont be able to shoot it until Tuesday, Son is bummed.  

I had no clue where the battery goes. Took the upper off looking, and the grip compartment.
Took the stock off and there ya go. Seems some type of instructions or even a picture should be with something to help. Even searched the website.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#44]
I didn't Kai things too badly.  It still functions after a long time sitting in pieces.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:22:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:00:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Any clue on how to change out the flash suppressor? Looks like there might be a pin in the bottom.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:11:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Any clue on how to change out the flash suppressor? Looks like there might be a pin in the bottom.
View Quote
Generally airsoft muzzle devices are threaded in the opposite direction of real ones
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're reverse threaded and usually have a set screw.  They occasionally are also glued.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

They're reverse threaded and usually have a set screw.  They occasionally are also glued.
View Quote

Not all of them.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 11:55:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not all of them.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not all of them.  

True, but most of them. Ares and Real Sword are the only OEMs who put 14mm CW threads on their barrels (that I know of).
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top