would buy
toyota sucks for not bringing it here
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That’s awesome.

GX master race checking in.

Would love to see that UAE type option here in the states.
View Quote

GX FTW
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 10:38:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That’s awesome.

GX master race checking in.

Would love to see that UAE type option here in the states.
View Quote

Love my GX. Would really love to Overland it but I keep spending my free money on gun stuff.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The Tundra is based on the LC, not the other way around.
View Quote
The only relation between a Tundra and a Land Cruiser is the motor and trans. They are completely different beast.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I have a gen 2 prius. It has a metal gas tank, metal gas tank straps, massive water pump recall, mouse like the wiring, lots of blowby in the engine, bad grounds (no star washer, just a ground bolted on to paint(how did they think that was going to work?), and a list of common problems that I'm working through. Like shitty rear wheel bearings.

I've owned quite a few different makes, and this is teh 2nd toyota that I've owned that had a long list of problem (first was an '01 corolla bought in '02). Way overrated, they have a fanboy base that drinks the cool-aid.

Reminds me of the Volkswagen VR6 that I owned. I experienced a long list of common problems. But surprisingly the fan base is ok with it, so the brand doesn't get trashed. The VW people just kind of accept all the constant problems. Guessing Toyota is similar, and their owners are just in denial.
View Quote

Thats not a fair evaluation as the prius is a different beast than every other vehicle they make. The prius is known to have issues. Everything else, especially the Japanese made models, are reliable.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I’ve ridden in and driven these Land Cruisers around in South Africa and Namibia.  Way too rugged for the U.S. Karen market.  I guess you can wait for the bullshit 25 year cutoff.  And I don’t even care about the right hand drive.

Link Posted: 4/16/2020 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd love a 60k LC

Link Posted: 4/16/2020 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Would love an affordable triple locked, diesel full size to come to the US. Would also love a 79 series with a DShK or MaDeuce in the bed

For now, we love our FJ40. Wife and I took it for a spin this past weekend when we had a 70 degree day

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#9]
nevermind
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top