BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol

I go to lots of concerts and you're very wrong.

Look I get that you're addicted to arguing on the internet. Try staying in your lane though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one at a concert would be able to hear me sing.
I dont go to concerts, but I do know its common for people to sing along at concerts... and you can't hear any one individual singing as it just gets lost in the noise.

lol

Look I get that you're addicted to arguing on the internet. Try staying in your lane though.
For example... I saw a video of a Oliver Anthony concert,... and he asked people to sing along. People did sing along.
Was this video fake?

Oliver Anthony, Rich Men North Of Richmond, Live at Morris Farm, Barco, Currituck North Carolina

Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For example... I saw a video of a Oliver Anthony concert,... and he asked people to sing along. People did sing along.
Was that video fake?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dont go to concerts, but I do know its common for people to sing along at concerts... and you can't hear any one individual singing as it just gets lost in the noise.

lol

Was that video fake?

Every performer is different, every crowd is different. Some performers love the crowd interaction, group singing, etc and it's expected by the people that go to those shows.

Other shows, not so much, and the crowds are typically different. I usually avoid these types of shows
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:11:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We get the government we deserve and tolerate the poor quality of legislators. We’re in clown world because we give passes to those on our team(s) who go about with shitty behavior.
View Quote

Our leaders drag us all down to their level …
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Was this video fake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QKJUlOd6ec
View Quote

was boebert in the crowd giving handies there too?
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

have you figured out that bimboebert aint on your side either?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Notice the people bitchin are not from our side?

But they pretend to be.

"Your side."  Kinda says it all right there.  At least you're open about being a leftist.  

Man, the class of '23 just keeps on keeping on.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:27:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Every performer is different, every crowd is different. Some performers love the crowd interaction, group singing, etc and it's expected by the people that go to those shows.

Other shows, not so much, and the crowds are typically different. I usually avoid these types of shows
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Was that video fake?

Got it.

Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’m a femboi but I identify as gen z
View Quote

The hell is a femboi? Sounds gay.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:42:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
I just googled it and dudes have really perfect boobs.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

But they pretend to be.
View Quote
I did criticize her for groping a man who is not her husband, while she's still married... but I have to dial that back because she is divorced.

Not a great example of "Family values", for her to be getting a divorce... but its a common failure amongst many Conservatives. "I BELIEVE In marriage! But I'm going to get divorced anyway".
I mean, if she fought tooth and nail to keep the marriage, and her husband just wanted to run off with some hussy... I'd give her a pass.

But I've lost a lot of respect for a lot of Conservatives that treat marriage like a carnival ride. It really hurts our message about "Sanctity of marriage", when so many Conservatives and Christians alike treat marriage like a disposable institution.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A concert and a musical are different things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Singing along with performers at a musical is generally considered to be extremely taboo behavior.

Really? I literally never heard of that. I don't go to musicals...

But I do know its entirely normal for people to sing along at concerts.

A concert and a musical are different things.
I get it.

Thing is, she groped that dude she was with. Which is weird because, I heard he was the owner of a gay bar.... plus he's at a musical.
She trying to "convert" him to becoming straight?
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He's probably a femboy millennial that thinks "real men" date masculine alpha bitches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I heard that she groped the guy she was with... and he's not her husband, and she does have a husband.
She's cheating on her husband.

I'd rather have a wife that was apolitical and didn't cheat on me, than a wife who was a firebrand conservative "patriot"... that fucks other dudes behind my back.

He's probably a femboy millennial that thinks "real men" date masculine alpha bitches.
I have to take back a bit of that criticism. She's apparently divorced... or going through a divorce.

Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a femboi but I identify as gen z

Are traps gay? Yes.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"Your side."  Kinda says it all right there.  At least you're open about being a leftist.  

Man, the class of '23 just keeps on keeping on.
View Quote

not tolerating flagrant hypocrites make someone a leftist?

I’m an actual conservative, not that faux maga crap masquerading as conservatism
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Every performer is different, every crowd is different.
Some performers love the crowd interaction, group singing, etc and it's expected by the people that go to those shows.
View Quote

Keith Jarrett went insane if someone breathed too hard during his performance.
Noel Gallagher hardly has to sing live anymore, because his crowds sing the songs.

I believe that traditionally, the only musical, live or on film, that the audience singing along is seen as acceptable, is Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Jay
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I’m an actual conservative, not that faux maga crap masquerading as conservatism
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Let me remind you of where you separated yourself from "our side."

Quoted:
Quoted:

But they pretend to be.

Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have to take back a bit of that criticism. She's apparently divorced... or going through a divorce.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I heard that she groped the guy she was with... and he's not her husband, and she does have a husband.
She's cheating on her husband.

I'd rather have a wife that was apolitical and didn't cheat on me, than a wife who was a firebrand conservative "patriot"... that fucks other dudes behind my back.

Going through a divorce, technically still married.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your side appears to be hypocritical maga faux conservative.

Yeah, I’ll stick with actual conservatism.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

But they pretend to be.
View Quote

I don't pretend to be on any side that I'm not.

If being on whatever side you're on means not having any standards and simping for trashy sluts just because they show tiddy and tell me what I want to hear, then you can count me out.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 4:02:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Lauren Boebert is REMOVED from Texas youth conservative summit's speakers list after videos of her vaping and fondling beau Quinn Gallagher surfaced

More
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#21]

She might not be a presenter/speaker, but maybe she'll be in the audience doing handie performance art to the conservative youth.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like who, for instance?
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#23]
If Stroker Ace is ever made into a musical Hoebert will be a shoe in for the lead.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Some of you don't get it....she was never a politician or had aspirations to be one.

She confronted Beto when he came to Rifle to spew his gun ban shit.  She was a good looking pro 2A woman who captured the media spotlight (apparently her attention whoring past paid off) and got thrust into the political spotlight.

She won because she was the outsider, someone that would stand up for Western Colorado's 2A rights.  Prior to this is, it was Tipton who for some reason fell out of favor with the base here.  You have these expectations that she's some polished elite....honestly, she's from Rifle.  Its an oil and gas town that made up of blue collar folks.

I'm not a super fan of hers but she represents my district....if its not her, its that douchebag Adam Frisch (D) so for those of you wielding pitchforks and calling for her to be ousted...a Dem getting elected to represent the 3rd Congressional District here would be the death knell for this state.  Look at the map.....
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:18:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Personally I don't like it much when people vape around me cause you never know what chinese garbage chemicals are in that stuff. I would rather people just smoke an old fashion cigarette. She should have lit one of those up in there. Or if she was really based she should have had a dip and spit on the floor or in a cup.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Was that video fake?

And therein lies the difference between ignorance, and common sense/courtesy and etiquette.

If the only types of music events a person has ever been to, are the types where the fans are singing along or screaming, that's simply ignorance and not knowing any better.

But when other patrons (and/or staff) tell you, "Hey, can you please stop that. You're interfering with other people's enjoyment of the show", and you realize that literally NO ONE ELSE is singing along, you go, "Oh sorry" and STFU.

When you ignore those requests, then pull the, "Do you know who I am?" BS; now you're engaging in entitled asshole behavior.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Some of you don't get it....she was never a politician or had aspirations to be one.

She confronted Beto when he came to Rifle to spew his gun ban shit.  She was a good looking pro 2A woman who captured the media spotlight (apparently her attention whoring past paid off) and got thrust into the political spotlight.

She won because she was the outsider, someone that would stand up for Western Colorado's 2A rights.  Prior to this is, it was Tipton who for some reason fell out of favor with the base here.  You have these expectations that she's some polished elite....honestly, she's from Rifle.  Its an oil and gas town that made up of blue collar folks.

I'm not a super fan of hers but she represents my district....if its not her, its that douchebag Adam Frisch (D) so for those of you wielding pitchforks and calling for her to be ousted...a Dem getting elected to represent the 3rd Congressional District here would be the death knell for this state.  Look at the map.....
View Quote

Feel bad for CO.  She should feel a whole lot worse.

The "Do You Know Who I Am" shit revealed a lot of who she really is.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Democratic VA House candidate fucks her husband on Chaturbate for tips:

Dems: OMG, she's so empowered.  Women's rights!

Republicans: What a skank!

Republican Representative gets felt up and whacks some guy off:

Republicans: OMG, she's got great tits.  I'd do the same thing.

Dems: What a skank!
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#29]
She's got an impressive rack for someone so small
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:45:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

She could be primaried.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

The funbags are impressive.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder how long ago her husband bought them? The curse is alive and well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Is this thread still full of gaywad, holier than though failures that only know how to lose?
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if he is a member here.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

He did God's work.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Is this thread still full of gaywad, holier than though failures that only know how to lose?
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#38]
She keeps this shit up, there's no way I'm letting her blow me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She keeps this shit up, there's no way I'm letting her blow me.
View Quote

I would, without reservations
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Feel bad for CO.  She should feel a whole lot worse.

The "Do You Know Who I Am" shit revealed a lot of who she really is.
View Quote

If you knew her history, thats normal behavior for her and yea, we're in trouble.

Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:04:21 PM EDT
[#41]
A whole lot of dudes in here have never gotten their penis rubbed in a crowded theater and it shows.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:12:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
A whole lot of dudes in here have never gotten their penis rubbed in a crowded theater and it shows.
View Quote

I've done degeneracy that most dudes simping for hoebert in this thread have only fantasized about in their wildest fantasies. Some things they haven't even thought of, often with women half her age and with bigger natural tits.

I set aside this behavior because I realized I was dancing around the bonfire of civilization, and accepting the warped immorality of people who ultimately want me dead and people like me extinct.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I've done degeneracy that most dudes simping for hoebert in this thread have only fantasized about in their wildest fantasies. Some things they haven't even thought of, often with women half her age and with bigger natural tits.

I set aside this behavior because I realized I was dancing around the bonfire of civilization, and accepting the warped immorality of people who ultimately want me dead and people like me extinct.
View Quote
Me too but I never took the moral high ground. I got old, fat and married.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Society is burning no matter what we do, I for one am not gonna turn down handies on moral high ground.

The world is utter shit, so I'm just in it for the entertainment at this point.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Can this dumb attention seeking hooker just do her job and not just hand her seat over so easily in the next election cycle..... because it almost happened last time and at this rate, its a foregone concluison this next time.

Dont get me wrong, WOOD # but seriously STFU and do your job without all the drama and fanfare, FFS.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Was this video fake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QKJUlOd6ec
View Quote

Yes, sometimes the performer tells the audience to sing along. That's when it's appropriate. Sometimes they tell the audience to clap to the beat. Do you think it would be cool if the person next to you was loudly singing and clapping the entire time? No, you wouldn't.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Handjobs are appropriate at an Agent Orange show, not a musical with assigned seats.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 7:15:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Handjobs are appropriate at an Agent Orange show, not a musical with assigned seats.
View Quote

Handjobbing without assigned seating just seems reckless.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 7:33:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is an element of 'russian roulette' to it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There is an element of 'russian roulette' to it.
View Quote

I'm not adventurous enough for that at this stage of my life.

Maybe in a few years.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top