Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Fosters & Bud Ice
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:48:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

I try to clean my self out on the weekends.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Newmans Own, but you need to add oregano, basil, and crushed red pepper. Make sure it's nice and crispy on the bottom as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:50:07 PM EDT
[#4]
California Kitchen Pizza are my favorite.  We like the Four Cheese, and then add our own toppings (I like to add Italian sausage and banana peppers).

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:51:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Digiorno Rising Crust supreme.

/thread
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:54:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:19:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You guys should familiarize yourself with Dave Portnoy’s (barstool founder) one bite frozen pizza reviews. He’s done one like every day of quarantine so far. Amy’s is the highest rated one I’ve been able to find around here, it was indeed very good, and better than wild mike’s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9HZvCvs1sU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up9xzWhSRoU
View Quote

That guy is a complete idiot.

For frozen pizza I do like Freschetta brick oven. Ill add extra cheese and maybe other toppings.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

For frozen pizza I do like Freschetta brick oven. Ill add extra cheese and maybe other toppings.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1uupMgu_dpg/UjSpv-RcE0I/AAAAAAAAJN0/c0Fudvvs6bo/s1600/Freschetta-Pepperoni-Italian-Style-Cheese-Pizza-1.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys should familiarize yourself with Dave Portnoy’s (barstool founder) one bite frozen pizza reviews. He’s done one like every day of quarantine so far. Amy’s is the highest rated one I’ve been able to find around here, it was indeed very good, and better than wild mike’s.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1uupMgu_dpg/UjSpv-RcE0I/AAAAAAAAJN0/c0Fudvvs6bo/s1600/Freschetta-Pepperoni-Italian-Style-Cheese-Pizza-1.jpg

Yea those are good pizzas as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:26:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I found Wild Mikes to be totally underwhelming.

Freschetta is probably my favorite of the cheaper ones. Tony's and Red Baron are fine too. Screamin' Sicilian costs a little more, it ain't bad but doesn't quite live up to the hype.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#10]
heggies
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:41:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Totinos

ETA - duh.
View Quote

I know it’s bad but it’s so good.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:47:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that’s my go to. Plus black olives, feta and a little more mozz. And some eye-talian herbs sprinkled on top.

Know what’s a great simple upgrade to frozen pie? A drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:33:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Is old world the small pepperoni? There is a marco's in the town I work that has 'old world' pep and it's awesome. The pepperoni on Wild Mikes is uncured and awesome as well.
View Quote
Old world is the pepperoni that cups up and gets crispy on the edges.  Usually has a puddle of juice in the center.  Yes Marco's has some old world pepperoni.  I do not know if it is the small ones or not.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 1:56:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
heggies
View Quote
User name checks out.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 6:38:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Old world is the pepperoni that cups up and gets crispy on the edges.  Usually has a puddle of juice in the center.  Yes Marco's has some old world pepperoni.  I do not know if it is the small ones or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is old world the small pepperoni? There is a marco's in the town I work that has 'old world' pep and it's awesome. The pepperoni on Wild Mikes is uncured and awesome as well.

Yes that’s the stuff
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 7:49:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Pepperoni Tombstone,, I buy em by the case when on sale
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:06:34 AM EDT
[#17]

That is the second best frozen pizza I've ever had.  The first was called Sasquatch, and I think it was made by the same company.  3lb pizza for like $5, and it was delicious.   I found Wild Mike's after Sasquatch disappeared.  Now those are gone too, and I've given up trying to find "the best" frozen pizza and just get totino's.  Pretty good for less than a buck and a half.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:40:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Screaming Sicilian-Mother of Meat.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#19]
One bite, everyone knows the rules.

P.S. fuck Jacks.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#20]

Not that topping but that is by far the best of the frozen pizzas.  I love their extra pepperoni one
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Screamin' Sicilian is the shit! Tombstone as backup.

Red Baron is just terrible.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#22]
No Wild Mike's in my AO, but I do like Screamin' Sicilian.  My wife didn't like it, though, so we don't buy it.  I do like the Home Run Inn frozen pizzas.

I still think the best pizza is what I make at home!
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:25:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I've just never understood this phenomenon. Ranch belongs on salad- thats it, end of story.

View Quote

Ranch belongs in the trash can.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#24]

this is my pick. if I want to change it up I'll go with a wicked pizza
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Since I started making my own pizza I haven't eaten a frozen one in 20 years.
But back then I always bought Freschetta and heavily doctored it, it was just OK - but nowhere near the goodness of homemade.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:33:05 PM EDT
[#26]

I agree. Wild Mike's is also a quality frozen pizza. These two brands are the only two I'll purchase.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:45:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Some of us have a mild tomato allergy and when I can I order a pizza with white sauce. There was a Ny pizza place in Killeen that made a good chicken bacon ranch NY pizza.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 11:20:58 PM EDT
[#28]

I bought the pepperoni version a couple of years back upon GD’s recommendation and the pepperoni had a greasy, off putting taste, like a really cheap cold cut might taste and I’ve never had another.

Might try the supreme the next time I ago to ChinaMart.

Chris
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 11:54:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Just tried one out On Friday and it was pretty good. Would buy again.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 6/21/2020 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#31]
I thought the aldi's ones were a good value. Gave me wicked fuckin heartburn though.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Our casual pizza is a 3 meat Roma. Throw on some extra pepperoni, and it's good to go.

We don't have any specific "good" pizza at this time. Many years ago, digornios was our go to, but they changed something, and it just didn't taste good anymore.
View Quote

It always tasted like ass, I hope they did change something.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Market Select from Albertson's. Bare bones and cheap. I add my own cheese and toppings.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I don’t have a fav frozen .

I kinda think they all suck .

Some more some less .

I add extra cheese and meat but have found that the real key to enhancing the frozen pos is to add extra sauce first then cheese etc first .

Extra sauce is a must .
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Aldi’s, Mama Cozzi’s rising crust pizza for $2.75 is hard to beat. Kids love it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Big fan of the Home Run Inn pizzas.  Spendy, but I don't eat them often.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#39]
I like any pizza, but bang for the buck I get the uncured pepperoni wild Mike's.  It's been around here for a few years.

Link Posted: 6/21/2020 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Digiornos WAS the best, twenty some years ago, went way down hill.
Used to be really good, now, I'd rather place the toppings on the cardboard and eat that.
Anyone from the PA area remember Augustine's frozen pizza?
Really cheap, just sauce, or there was a cheese version.
Not much $$$ back then, would top it with Lugers Square Jumbo Bologna, extra oil, whatever I had in the fridge.
As the French said, 'Hunger Is Zee Best Sauce'.
https://augustinespizza.com/our-products/
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Big fan of the Home Run Inn pizzas.  Spendy, but I don't eat them often.
View Quote

They're ok... but a little greasy.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#42]

I'm really HUNGRY NOW!
Don't feel like going to the store.
Guess I'll root around the freezers, pantry cupboard and see what I can find.
Seems like how the SUBNET late night cooking videos start!
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Devour frozen pizza is really good
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Cheap and tasty - Jack's pizza.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Deleted, Un-Manly to whine.
But they ate all the bread I made!

Link Posted: 6/21/2020 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#46]
I got this at Costco recently and found it to be excellent. Has its own baking tray to crisp up the edges real nice. The two-pack was about ten bucks. Will buy again.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#47]
We use these when we need pizza in a hurry.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Half of a short can of tomato sauce, with seasoning, toppings and cheese of your choice, heat soak you pizza stone at 500* for and hour before hand

Link Posted: 6/21/2020 10:12:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Tombstone.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top