Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:43:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Only one shitfuck in pajama bottoms. Everyone else is in some remote semblance of public attire.

Not bad!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:53:31 AM EDT
[#2]
In the 90's Little Caesar's kicked ass. My cousin and I killed many a "pizza by the foots" Now-a-days, it is garbage aimed a poor people.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:56:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't mind the hot and ready pies if I'm planning on buying 2 or 3 and a case of beer and not leaving the house for the weekend.

Other than that, they're not much to write home about. I can't stomach their wings.

For some reason, their pizza is the best that pairs with ranch.

The best part of little casears is when it has cooled off and the cheese is starting to get a little firm and the sauce underneath is a little cool but not hard.  Best tasting cold pizza.

I remember when the hot and ready pizzas were $5 out the door.  Now they're up to like $6.99 IIRC.

If you really want to go back, anyone remember when the pizzas were square? That must've been up until the early 90s.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:59:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep I remember that. Their subs were good back then also.  I always had to get a chocolate ravioli too.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/315537/E9007DB0-5526-4826-B8F3-E9CBC33575ED_png-843443.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, the 1990s were awesome.
In the 90s they marketed and sold a giant sheet pan pizza called Bigfoot.  It was cheap and edible.
Yep I remember that. Their subs were good back then also.  I always had to get a chocolate ravioli too.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/315537/E9007DB0-5526-4826-B8F3-E9CBC33575ED_png-843443.JPG
The Big Foot was a Pizza Hut pizza.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 1:45:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is Independence Missouri, bud. That's how the clientele looks at any establishment around here.
View Quote
You think that’s bad you should see St Joe
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:31:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Holy shit!!!

I've read a lot of fucked up shit on this site but you're near the top.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy shit!!!

Quoted:

Holy shit!!!

Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. He's a teenager and would laugh if he read the comment.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 3:34:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It isn't what it used to be...
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 5:34:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I haven't had little Caesar's in forever.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 6:32:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You think that’s bad you should see St Joe
View Quote
I've been to St. Joe on a few occasions. The people there are as friendly and kind as one could ever hope. That town's been dealt a tough hand, economically speaking.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 8:47:13 AM EDT
[#10]
The gal at the counter doesn't look too bad by Houston standards.

Link Posted: 2/15/2019 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Glad to see the avg weight of your store is around the same as ours , ~250 lbs.    I feel in shape and skinny when I go into a LC
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:12:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

In the 90s they marketed and sold a giant sheet pan pizza called Bigfoot.  It was cheap and edible.
View Quote
Dude I loved those! Would always get excited when we went to get one.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:12:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was a 90's sleepover birthday party staple.

Paired best with cherry 7up or SLICE.

Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:14:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Do they take SNAP cards?
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#15]
ETA... bigfoot may have been pizza hut.. but LC had an analogous version.

Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#16]
I can't eat it without turning my asshole into a drywall texture gun.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#17]
It's amazing they were able to get that many obese sweatpants wearing customers to leave Walmart.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:25:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Look I enjoy a cheap $5 pizza as much as anyone truthful, but holy shit does that picture not paint the perfect stereotype of people who frequent Little Caesars.
View Quote
Exactly what I was thinking when I looked at it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Why are you waiting when they have a pizza portal?
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
It was not active yet for this location. I heard them discussing it in the store, something about an issue with getting the location listed on Google Maps.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It was not active yet for this location. I heard them discussing it in the store, something about an issue with getting the location listed on Google Maps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That sucks. Try the pretzle crust pizza.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That sucks. Try the pretzle crust pizza.
View Quote
I tried it when it came out the first time. I prefer my normal deepdish.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#23]
I love ARFCOM fast food elitism.

My wife probably thinks I'm on the spectrum since I prefer LC over the other chains for kid birthday parties.  It's all garbage, but the LC tastes better than the other garbage.  I also have fond memories of LC from the 80s/90s.

Mom and Pop places have their uses too, they're just so damn hit/miss on finding a good one.  There's one in town near where I live that everyone gushes about, but I didn't think it was that good and the owner was an asshole to me the one time I ordered.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone else think LC pizza gets better if you let it get cold and then reheat it in the oven?
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Nasty
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 4:07:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Pretty damn good pizza for the price IMO.  I might have to get me one today.  It's been a while.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Taco Bell has better pizza
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#28]
I love the story behind the company
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 4:21:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I love ARFCOM fast food elitism.

My wife probably thinks I'm on the spectrum since I prefer LC over the other chains for kid birthday parties.  It's all garbage, but the LC tastes better than the other garbage.  I also have fond memories of LC from the 80s/90s.

Mom and Pop places have their uses too, they're just so damn hit/miss on finding a good one.  There's one in town near where I live that everyone gushes about, but I didn't think it was that good and the owner was an asshole to me the one time I ordered.
View Quote
When it comes to Little Caesar's or McDonald's for example, it's all about the nostalgia for me. Most of the time I'd prefer to eat food of much higher quality, but every now and then I get a craving. White Castle also fits into the nostalgia category for me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 4:26:39 PM EDT
[#30]
The Applebee’s of pizza.
Since I haven’t been high in many years, I can’t imagine eating that shit.  
But, back in the day is another story....
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I can't eat it without turning my asshole into a drywall texture gun.
View Quote
That's the MSG. Clears you right out. Better than green drink, even.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
everyone in Missouri obese?
View Quote
Mostly. That or scrawny methbillies.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What's is smell like in there?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Stuff probably kills more people than guns.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Did my taste buds change or was Little Caesars the bomb in the early 90s?  its so meh now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pizza pizza
Did my taste buds change or was Little Caesars the bomb in the early 90s?  its so meh now.
It was better back then. Today they have focused on the walk in the door and walk out a minute later with a $5 “pizza” model. It seems to work well for them as they’re everywhere now and usually busy.

I don’t eat their garbage and think they’re the Subway of pizza joints but I guess they make money selling garbage to hood rats and trailer trash.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 11:20:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I've been to St. Joe on a few occasions. The people there are as friendly and kind as one could ever hope. That town's been dealt a tough hand, economically speaking.
View Quote
St Joe has Geneo's (much better pizza than Lil Ceasars), and 6 McDonalds and other assorted fast food joints that seem to always be busy. Beetus to the max.

The drugs and crime are out of control there. Shame since the history of the town is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 11:27:24 PM EDT
[#37]
I only like their Crazy bread and sauce. I was in the er last month for chest pains, I was fucking starving, had my sis drive down the street for some. Store was permanently closed in a nice area.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 11:28:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Their pretzel crust pizza is the best drunk pizza.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 8:54:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I only like their Crazy bread and sauce. I was in the er last month for chest pains, I was fucking starving, had my sis drive down the street for some. Store was permanently closed in a nice area.
View Quote
The stores in the KC area were all owned by the same dude. He had a dispute with corporate over the $5 pricing. He sold his Hot n Ready pizzas for $5.99, which most folks were still happy to pay. Corporate said he couldn't do that, he stopped sending them franchise fees, they stopped delivering ingredients and supplies, and he had to close up shop.

Not sure which location you're talking about but the one on 24hwy in Independence/Sugar Creek is re-opened under new ownership. The new owners apparently have no issue with the $5 HnR price.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 8:56:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm here at my local Little Caesar's Grand Re-Opening, waiting on my deepdish and crazy bread. By the looks of things, people have really missed this awesome pizza and are showing up in droves. I am absolutely beside myself with anticipation.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/347339/Resized_20190212_161400_jpg-843233.JPG
View Quote
If you hadn't have said it was a Little Ceasers, I would have sworn it was the opening of a new 24 hour fitness.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 8:59:13 AM EDT
[#41]
LOL ... all you need to know about Little Caesars can be had from the photo
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Only GD could keep a thread on subpar pizza still going after a week.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#43]
It has cardboard for crust.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's not like it's costing you anything.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Subpar? You’re giving that pizza TOO much credit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:27:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Waiting on Little Caesar's?

You see that tower in the pic?

Step 1. Order online.
Step 2. Show up 10 minutes later.
Step 3. Enter code.
Step 4. Grab pizza/crazy bread out of tower.
Step 5.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:28:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Fuck that I would rather spend extra for a delicious Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza or another local place.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We usually call it little sleazer's here, but I end up eating it more than any other store bought pizza (once every month or two) because there's one less than half a mile from my house.
View Quote
There is one that opened up a half mile from my house 3 years ago. I went there and got a 5 dollar pizza. I ate 2 slices and threw the rest away. I haven't been back. I'll take a fresh Walmart pizza any day over that crap.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's the MSG. Clears you right out. Better than green drink, even.
View Quote
You poor sensitive flowers.  

Lil Sleazers is some nasty shit but c'mon... I ate street kebabs in Cairo and didn't blow the back out of the toilet.  Y'all are too thenthitive.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top