Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just a knock and talk. No need to be a dick about it. Theyre just doing their jobs.
View Quote

So it putting women and children in train cars was there legal jobs it would be ok too.

Got it.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:08:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Just a knock and talk. No need to be a dick about it. Theyre just doing their jobs.
View Quote

Are they though? Something is only a supressor part if its only use is as a supressor part.

"Any part intended for use only in such assembly or fabrication" Emphasis mine.

A thread adaptor obviously has all sorts of usages. So no, they are over-reaching their authority and infringing on people's rights.

FBATFE
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
OLD NEW'S!
View Quote

This needs to be duped and over and over again.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Someone glows bright
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:10:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A knock and talk is very common during the initial investigative phase. We are not privy to all the information that led these SAs to pay a visit to this individual, but it is reasonable to assume they had information this man possibly had committed a crime, or was likely to commit a crime. The SAs are duty-bound to enforce the promulgated laws. Enforcement of firearms laws often leads to placing dangerous people behind bars, and enhancing public safety.
View Quote

I think the disconnect is that we care more about preserving freedom than a slight increase in public safety. In fact its arguable whether gun laws have done net anything to improve public safety.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A knock and talk is very common during the initial investigative phase. We are not privy to all the information that led these SAs to pay a visit to this individual, but it is reasonable to assume they had information this man possibly had committed a crime, or was likely to commit a crime. The SAs are duty-bound to enforce the promulgated laws. Enforcement of firearms laws often leads to placing dangerous people behind bars, and enhancing public safety.
View Quote

Keep digging.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:12:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think you have been voted off the island
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:12:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The constant interrupting commentary makes that vid painful to watch.
View Quote

This. I wanted to throat punch those chuckleheads.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:13:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I think the disconnect is that we care more about preserving freedom than a slight increase in public safety. In fact its arguable whether gun laws have done net anything to improve public safety.
View Quote

Gun laws on the whole has increased public safety. The research is very clear on this. In fact, its damn well irrefutable.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them for "just doing their jobs".

https://i.imgur.com/PJgHUnL.jpg

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

For anyone who hasn’t realized yet, ^^ this ^^ is a troll account. I’m guessing it’s just some dipshit gun control advocate here to stir shit.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:20:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Gun laws on the whole has increased public safety. The research is very clear on this. In fact, its damn well irrefutable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Safety has NOTHING to do with inalienable rights. Infringement is infringement.

Also, pulling the "the research* line and not referencing any specific research tells us an awful lot about you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:20:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I will attempt to refute this particular law. How many solvent traps have been used in violent crimes? Even if you find one instance (I doubt you will) I would refute that the crime would have been stopped if the person did not have the solvent trap. Nobody who ever shot somebody ever said to themselves "Blast! If I only had a solvent trap I would commit this crime"
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#18]
OWNED
REKT
DESTROYED

So dumb. I hate clickbait. Stupid video.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:24:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I see why people are skeptical of us 22ers, now.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

For anyone who hasn’t realized yet, ^^ this ^^ is a troll account. I’m guessing it’s just some dipshit gun control advocate here to stir shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea but since we've already seen this video previously, this is way more fun

We're gonna need a thread about a video made from this thread when it's done. "GD DESTROYS UNDERCOVER ATF AGENT"
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

We're gonna need a thread about a video made from this thread when it's done. "GD DESTROYS UNDERCOVER ATF AGENT"
View Quote

^this. that tweet is glowbait
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's extremely refutable.

But you already knew that, because you're a troll.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:29:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He can't hear you right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea but since we've already seen this video previously, this is way more fun

Awww. Could've given it just a bit longer
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I will attempt to refute this particular law. How many solvent traps have been used in violent crimes? Even if you find once instance (I doubt you will) I would refute that the crime would have been stopped if the person did not have the solvent trap. Nobody who ever shot somebody ever said to themselves "Blast! If I only had a solvent trap I would commit this crime"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will attempt to refute this particular law. How many solvent traps have been used in violent crimes? Even if you find once instance (I doubt you will) I would refute that the crime would have been stopped if the person did not have the solvent trap. Nobody who ever shot somebody ever said to themselves "Blast! If I only had a solvent trap I would commit this crime"

Solvent traps don't even violate the law. It's blatant over-reach.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:31:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get fucking wrecked with that bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Being a dick about it" and reminding them that they are thugs doing the illegal bidding of an illegitimate tyrannical government is definitely needed and in fact I see it as your DUTY if you claim to be a free American.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Their jobs are to be petty jack boot tyrants, there is a constant need to remind them of such.
View Quote

Came here to say exactly that. The AFT is up there on a long list of .gov agencies at the federal level that need to be abolished.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

We do know, it was in the video.
He bought a solvent trap that was completely legal until the ATF changed it's mind.
The only crime is the ATF making up rules that constantly change. They are the dangerous people that should be behind bars.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol welcome fellow enthusiast
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:36:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Insert Waco Texas atf agent here*
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Finally the thread title is fulfilled.  Man destroys ATF agent.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

OP updated with direct twitter link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can we get a non fucked video? Like to the actual video? Not a video discussing the video.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/j7989i_GIF-123.gif

OP updated with direct twitter link

Thank you.

Just watching it pissed me off, fuck those jack booted thugs. The atf/fbi are nothing more than the gestapo/stasi at this point. Fucking pinkos.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then you’re on the wrong forum, friend.  Everyone would be happier if you found somewhere else to post.  Try Reddit.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#41]
I love their constant threats towards him for future interactions and consequences. He is "on their radar now"
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice edit.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:50:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
He was nice about it. I would have just told those faggots to fuck off and slammed the door.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:54:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The constant interrupting commentary makes that vid painful to watch.
View Quote

Cant stand that style of video.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

We do know, it was in the video.
He bought a solvent trap that was completely legal until the ATF changed it's mind.
The only crime is the ATF making up rules that constantly change. They are the dangerous people that should be behind bars.
View Quote

The particular individual in the video even completed a nfa form 1 for the solvent trap and was approved.
He even did an interview talking about it on YouTube.  Look into the Matt and Blonde show from a few weeks ago to find interview.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you Google the screen name and site:ar15.com, you can find some gems from them.

This is in a thread where he was spouting pro gun-regulation diarrhea:

Attachment Attached File

Glowie confirmed.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are. You. Fucking. Serious?

Fuck off with this.

The ghetto is awash in illegal guns, illegal glock switches and all manner of illegally modified shit.  The ferals that own this illegal shit post it all over the internet with impunity. The ATF only cares about going after the low hanging fruit that is those of us that legally purchase items that THEY STATED AS LEGAL IN OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS only to REINTERPRET THE LAW as they seem fit in order to entrap us and charge us with felonies. They enforce ex post facto bullshit and get off on entrapment.

Fuck the ATF.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top