Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2022 6:03:55 PM EDT
I thought I would inject some potentially great news into a day certainly filled with fraud.

This is why the Democrats and Secret Sleepers are messing with Arizona voters today.

According to the latest election day exit polls:

Average so far is:

58% Republican
14% Dem
28% Other

The “other” category is likely independents leaning Republican and Republican voters who won’t talk to pollsters.
View Quote

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/huge-maricopa-county-exit-polling-14-election-day-voters-democrats/
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
All the democrats voted mail in because they are stills cared of COVID.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The dems don’t care about in person voting.  They’ve got warehouses full of ballots.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Can't exit poll a corpse.

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

True and that is why republicans keeping up with them on early voting (by what I have seen), bodes well when you see exit polling like this on election day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:08:01 PM EDT
[#6]
That's because 105% will be absentee voters counted 2 weeks from now.

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The dems don’t care about in person voting.  They’ve got warehouses full of ballots.
View Quote

For sure. 1am spike for dems

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Tim Pool posted a video about an hour ago... says in Miami Dade co FL... there have been 729,000 more R's voting in person today than D's.

Holy.

Fucking.

SHIT.

THIS IS AWESOME!
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#9]
And who are the independents voting for?
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:11:18 PM EDT
[#10]
This is actually bad. Having one party stuck on voting one day at the last minute invites all sorts of ways to curb voting on that one day as much as possible.
You want both party's to care about the votes they get through the whole process.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Tim Pool posted a video about an hour ago... says in Miami Dade co FL... there have been 729,000 more R's voting in person today than D's.

Holy.

Fucking.

SHIT.

THIS IS AWESOME!
View Quote

I’ll believe it when I see it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is actually bad. Having one party stuck on voting one day at the last minute invites all sorts of ways to curb voting on that one day as much as possible.
You want both party's to care about the votes they get through the whole process.
View Quote

you mean like having the voting machines malfunction in Red districts...
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I hope these people take a shellacing.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#14]
That's nice.

Now tell us what percentage of Republicans who showed up to vote today and were actually able to cast a ballot is. Then we'll be cooking with grease.

(BTW, exit polls are notoriously unreliable and generally considered garbage. Especially ones taken so early in the day...)
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Attachment Attached File

I'm not guaranteeing this is real... I hope it is.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The dems don't care about in person voting.  They've got warehouses full of ballots.
View Quote
Exactly. Rank and file dems don't need to cast ballots. The Party does it for them.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Curious I looked it up.   Last year Maricopa was 911k reps, 891k dems, 896k other (independents?) by registration.   Almost even split and supposed to be 60% of registered voters in the state.  Don't know that I believe gateway pundit  but 58% vs 14% sounds like a good way to start.

Edit - gateway pundit for zerohedge.   two sides of the same coin.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14121/miamidadevoterturnout_jpg-2592779.JPG

View Quote

Apologies

I meant the results of the election
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Exactly. Rank and file dems don't need to cast ballots. The Party does it for them.
View Quote

It's funny. A dream election for Democrats would be for voters to "subscribe" to a voting plan. Where they turn over their vote to the party. And the party does the rest in "their interests" on their behalf.

I can totally see that being a real thing. And their voters would love it. Because they are lazy fucks.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14121/miamidadevoterturnout_jpg-2592779.JPG

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

What’s good about this, am I missing something? Mail in/early voting is way, way higher than that on Election Day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Holy.

Fucking.

SHIT.

THIS IS AWESOME!
View Quote

No that was 729,000 more across the state. Approx 2.1 million dems to 2.8/2.9 GOP, there isn't enough people in Miami Dade to make up those kind of numbers.

GOP was supposedly ahead by 10,000 votes in Miami Dade.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#23]
If its the same place that I was hearing about earlier... Only 25% of the voting machines are working... So it would make sense that shit would fuck up for a heavy R turn out.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:45:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, for any D that didn’t get away from the TV or couldn’t claw their way out of the cemetery the D machine has them covered.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I thought I would inject some potentially great news into a day certainly filled with fraud.

This is why the Democrats and Secret Sleepers are messing with Arizona voters today.

According to the latest election day exit polls:

Average so far is:

58% Republican
14% Dem
28% Other

The “other” category is likely independents leaning Republican and Republican voters who won’t talk to pollsters.
View Quote

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/huge-maricopa-county-exit-polling-14-election-day-voters-democrats/
View Quote

That’s fucking HUGE!  

COME ON MASTERS AND LAKE!  YES, I’M YELLING!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top