BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 5:54:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It would be helpful if she'd do something useful other than just straight trolling
View Quote

She has.  She has demanded counting of the votes on all bills.  What this means is no more voice votes on expenditures.  Representatives MUST be in the chamber to vote now.  She has done this for quite a while pissing off Dems and Repubs.

I spoke with her about this.  She
Described in detail how billion dollar votes were being passed with just a group “aye” or “nay”.  All members can request a record of the vote on a bill.  So she started requesting that on every bill. Now officials are held accountable for their vote and it is on record
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 6:50:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don’t.care what all you say.  I love her!
View Quote

That’s the problem, why do you need to love a politician that will sell you out?

Do you love the sales guy at the car dealership that dances around and plays fuck fuck games while all you want to do is buy a car?
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 7:05:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Watching highlights now. LOL, what a shit show by the buffoon.

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 7:18:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What's her screen name?

I saw somebody suggest this a few days ago.

I thought it was a great idea but I can't begin to remember who suggested it.
View Quote

I suggested it here yesterday and on a few other sites.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She’s a crazy chick but she’s OUR crazy chick
View Quote

Yep

Better than their crazy chick AOC
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I guess to some over the hill boomer she'd be attractive. Lauren Bobert gives off the same vapid retard vibe but is at least hot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She’s the slutty one right?

Asking for a friend.

I guess to some over the hill boomer she'd be attractive. Lauren Bobert gives off the same vapid retard vibe but is at least hot.

I would "get both"!
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 8:45:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Watching highlights now. LOL, what a shit show by the buffoon.

View Quote

looking more and more like a parliament

congrats dems, this is who you stole an election for
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 8:50:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What’s your plan ?
View Quote

Wouldn’t matter.
87% of this board would be too pussy to participate.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 8:51:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wow so edgy and cool.

Politicians are useless useful idiots...
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 8:53:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wow so edgy and cool.

Politicians are useless...
View Quote

This.  When tolling takes precedent over actually getting something done......
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:14:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Was it her gym-boyfriend’s idea?
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Was it her gym-boyfriend’s idea?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:30:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sorry your girl lost.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow so edgy and cool.

Sorry your girl lost.  

That girl isn't even in office and is still winning evidently.

It would be nice if these idiots would start doing something instead of dunking on each other for clicks and likes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:41:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Wood.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#15]
conversion...LOL
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 11:14:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Next time bring an illegal on a dog leash.
View Quote

Now THAT would be "Next Level" Trolling.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hell what about your morals. Remember your post about using gov handouts to buy nfa toys?   So much for morals

[Quoted:
Think you got the wrong guy. My stemi checks went to NVGs.  But let's say I did SAY that, cheating on your spouse is just a tad bit worse.
View Quote

Nearly Everybody got sent a stimmy check
vs.
Not Everybody decides & acts to Fuck around on their spouse.

Guess that solum vow before God & Ring don't mean a thing!

As BWood said himself ..  "So much for Morals"

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#18]
The whole Republic has become a sham.  DC is a complete joke.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The Right can meme and troll, the left can get shit done and influence the future.

Can someone put her face over his?

https://i.imgflip.com/1pk2po.jpg
View Quote

Well, when you've taken control of the media, science, medicine, news, auto mobile industry, insurance, ect; That tends to happen when you don't play by the rules and the other party doesn't do anything about it or is possibly even complicit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Think you got the wrong guy. My stemi checks went to NVGs.  But let's say I did SAY that, cheating on your spouse is just a tad bit worse.
View Quote

Flag on the play....So cheating your fellow countrymen out of their hard-earned tax money is worse than MTG sleeping around on her husband? How so? Only two people were effected as opposed to 360 or so million, I'd argue more due to the deficit spending and what this means long term. It was nothing more than selling out for 30 pieces of silver. Perhaps her hubby was/is a piece of shit and has done the same for her, you don't know her personal history but by god you got a pair of NVG's.

And for the record, no I didn't take (because I didn't qualify for,) a stimulus check.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She's a crazy chick but she's OUR crazy chick
View Quote
Indeed, we need more like her

Also, AOC needs to post tit pics
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

vs.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Can you imagine getting divorced twice.

To the same person.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Wilkow suggested they all get white balloon lapel pins for the speech.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 10:45:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

She has.  She has demanded counting of the votes on all bills.  What this means is no more voice votes on expenditures.  Representatives MUST be in the chamber to vote now.  She has done this for quite a while pissing off Dems and Repubs.

Described in detail how billion dollar votes were being passed with just a group "aye" or "nay".  All members can request a record of the vote on a bill.  So she started requesting that on every bill. Now officials are held accountable for their vote and it is on record
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would be helpful if she'd do something useful other than just straight trolling

Described in detail how billion dollar votes were being passed with just a group "aye" or "nay".  All members can request a record of the vote on a bill.  So she started requesting that on every bill. Now officials are held accountable for their vote and it is on record
Yup. It's amazing to me that it's irritating to half of GD that she does something besides merely attending the most retarded SOTUA in history;  she trolls it, and half of GD thinks for some bizarre reason that this is all she's ever done while in office?  What kind of logic is that?
She's adamantly pro 2A and a firebrand, and we need more people on our side who passionately give a shit.  She's a bit flamboyant and out there, but at least she's passionate about fighting the wokeism. I'll take that anyday over a Lindsay Graham type two-faced swamp creature.
The usual crowd attacking her are the same who attack Trump and other Rs on the regular, but strangely, never seem to have a bad word for Democrats while claiming to be Pro 2A or at least somewhat "conservative".

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 11:49:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Flag on the play....So cheating your fellow countrymen out of their hard-earned tax money is worse than MTG sleeping around on her husband? How so? Only two people were effected as opposed to 360 or so million, I'd argue more due to the deficit spending and what this means long term. It was nothing more than selling out for 30 pieces of silver. Perhaps her hubby was/is a piece of shit and has done the same for her, you don't know her personal history but by god you got a pair of NVG's.

And for the record, no I didn't take (because I didn't qualify for,) a stimulus check.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 11:56:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

More like her?  lol, they are all the same.

99.9% of congress critters exist only to further their own power, influence, and wealth.  Before any of them say anything, do anything, or cast a vote, they calculate what is going to best serve their own self-interests.  Occasionally that is in our nation’s interests.  More often, their efforts are knowingly fruitless, but they can still say “I tried”.  MTG is great at “look at me” without actually doing a thing.  At least Boebert stood up to McCarthy.

I’ll be completely honest though. I’m not actually sure if MTG is an idiot, or if she just pretends to be one because she knows her constituency.
View Quote

Completely correct. One side wants to fuck us harder than the other, especially for firearms. We still get fucked though. A little bit of spit helps, though.
Link Posted: 2/9/2023 1:06:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Lately general and new members are posting stupid libtard ideas with Stalin like zeal. I guess the enemy can subscribe to sow seeds of confusion and distraction to the rest of the board. Another of the MSM plants to inject liberal talking points into discussions. Riles some people up,but that's what libtards do. Just ignore the morons that attack all the time.
Link Posted: 2/9/2023 5:24:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

vs.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Sorry to bust your bubble but no stimulus check here.  I paid for yours apparently
Link Posted: 2/9/2023 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Marjoe has bigger nuts than some here.
Link Posted: 2/9/2023 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That girl isn't even in office and is still winning evidently.

It would be nice if these idiots would start doing something instead of dunking on each other for clicks and likes.
View Quote

What do you want them to do? More spending bills?

Link Posted: 2/9/2023 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Marjoe has bigger nuts than some here.
View Quote

Agreed

Arf has turned into a man bun pussified board. Those who bitch and whine instead of do.

Lotta pussies
Link Posted: 2/10/2023 10:30:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wow so edgy and cool.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2023 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#33]
There's a bare handful of GOP politicians on The Hill who actually do stump for things like smaller government, less spending, and more transparency in spending, and Greene is one of them.  She's one of the most vocal and prolific of them at that.  And yet most of the posters on here are ready to pillory her and give the entire country away to the communists because she's not necessarily the purest snowflake, the second coming of Christ.  She's human, and apparently to most of you that makes her unfit to represent conservatism because in your minds, only those who are the most unsullied should be able to claim to be conservative.

Y'all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.  Her constituents seem to be quite happy with the job she's doing in Washington as they keep sending her there.  Until they decide that she needs to be replaced, then y'all ought to just cheer her the fuck on and pray for us all.  Fucking Quislings.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Well said
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There's a bare handful of GOP politicians on The Hill who actually do stump for things like smaller government, less spending, and more transparency in spending, and Greene is one of them.  She's one of the most vocal and prolific of them at that.  And yet most of the posters on here are ready to pillory her and give the entire country away to the communists because she's not necessarily the purest snowflake, the second coming of Christ.  She's human, and apparently to most of you that makes her unfit to represent conservatism because in your minds, only those who are the most unsullied should be able to claim to be conservative.

Y'all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.  Her constituents seem to be quite happy with the job she's doing in Washington as they keep sending her there.  Until they decide that she needs to be replaced, then y'all ought to just cheer her the fuck on and pray for us all.  Fucking Quislings.
View Quote

This.

The low IQ amongst us can't grasp it.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top