Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:45:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mgtow is a whole different game. Those are guys who are just writing intimate relationships with women in general off. Also, PUA is not the same as red pill.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The red pill stuff is straight forward with no sugar coating. That alone scares a lot of men who aren't doing so well in life in general and women who know how the cards are dealt out in the real world. Any woman so says she isn't interested in a man who is successful, has good social skills, and is healthy (fit and in shape) is lying, period. They are hard wired to be attracted the best male they can get just like we are attracted to signs of female fertility.

The very concept of "best man" is weird. It's not like we can all agree on who the "best man" is. You look for the best man and woman for you. I like Sam Elliot, she likes Justin Bieber. I chase a carpenter, she chases an accountant. We're going to 'rate' men differently. I assume you guys are the same. I'm not going to pass up a super compatible, relatively broke, Danny Trejo lookalike because I can get a handsome lawyer, that's nice but has nothing in common with me, just because the majority of women would say the Lawyer is waaaayyyy better.

It just seems so weird to pretend there's a KBB of SMV, and that lovers stick to that and that it's some kind of competition. 'I got an orthodontist with a sixpack, you got a park ranger 10 years your senior, you lose!". So bizarre.

Umm, maybe not really.  Is it all that unusual for losers to change the parameters of a game so they can tell themselves they're winning?  This whole PUA /MGTOW scenario is like a Dungeons and Dragons version of real intimate relationships.  I'm telling you: those Japanese sex dolls can't come to market fast enough to suit me.  

Mgtow is a whole different game. Those are guys who are just writing intimate relationships with women in general off. Also, PUA is not the same as red pill.

It's the same neckbearded weirdos trying to work out their frustrations. Just different ways to deal with urges and fears.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:48:22 AM EDT
[#2]
So where does
Fake tits
Spanx
8" heels
Dyed hair

Fit into all of his?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:51:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So where does
Fake tits
Spanx
8" heels
Dyed hair

Fit into all of his?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:52:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Springsteen's song "Glory Days" was about women too.

I have a POF profile and I see these women all the time. They're usually holding a Bud Light or fruity drink and wearing outfits geared for college-aged women.

Only the author's perception has changed. People have had the "I was beautiful once, dammit!" attitude since people were invented.

At 47 years old I  feel that my best days are in front of me, not behind me. I'd like for a woman to come along for the journey, but it's not necessary.
View Quote

Glory Days is a good song on the topic.  We all feel the effects of age, and lives that didn't go exactly as planned.

I hav.e observed that the difference between happiness and dissatisfaction with life by the time you hit the second half of it is all personal perception. Nothing more or less.

Beauty and sexy fade for all of us at some point.  Whats left after sexy time, that is what makes life livable and us happy or unhappy.

People that focus on faith, especially those that have a genuine desire to be Christian seem to be the happiest with their lives.  People that only care about a dollar and status, tend to be the least happy, even when they are loaded.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think that a lot of the problems men and women have in this nation comes from the way women are treated like princesses while they instead get to treat men like shit and still get 50% plus alimony plus the kids when they file for divorce.
Change that bullshit up and people, especially families, might start to have good relationships again
View Quote

People are having good relationships. I've never had a man fail to give me what I wanted because he feared the courts. I haven't always gotten what I wanted, but it wasn't because a man suspected I'd get a lawyer and fuck him up.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:56:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Wow...you couldn't hit that stereotype any harder if you tried.  

When confronted with a hard mirror, women will often resort to ridicule, question the manhood of anyone who disagrees, or say they must be afraid.

It's as comical as it is predictable.

Theory looks pretty accurate with a few unicorn level exceptions.  It's not my theory but I'm honest enough to see the world as it is.

Marriage is a shitty deal for men.  Men see it and are walking away in record numbers.  The ones staying behind are learning the hard way.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unfortunately he failed to write about the true women like Jane that got pregnant.    I have a 27 year old niece that is identical to Jane except she has two baby daddies.  

Why do women jump into these threads and defend one another vs attacking the women that behave in ways that give you a bad name?

It seems more logical to address the problem children vs defending the exceptions...unless the exceptions aren't that exceptional.  

Just an observation.

Probably because your "theory" is an utter crock of shit constructed from whole cloth by whiney bitchmale losers,  not even rising to the level of junk science, which says that women are universally feeble minded creatures driven by evolutionary psychology to act in ways inimical to men's well-being.  

By insisting this patent absurdity represents reality, you only alienate and antagonize untold millions of women who, loving their husbands, sons, and brothers, would gladly support addressing men's legitimate grievances, but resent being lumped together with all other women as congenitally evil by a bunch of men solely because their hormones cause them want to have sex with more women than there are women who want to have sex with them.

Just an observation

TL;DL: Women don't jump into these threads to attack the "bad" women because according to your ilk, we're all bad.

Wow...you couldn't hit that stereotype any harder if you tried.  

When confronted with a hard mirror, women will often resort to ridicule, question the manhood of anyone who disagrees, or say they must be afraid.

It's as comical as it is predictable.

Theory looks pretty accurate with a few unicorn level exceptions.  It's not my theory but I'm honest enough to see the world as it is.

Marriage is a shitty deal for men.  Men see it and are walking away in record numbers.  The ones staying behind are learning the hard way.  

Mirror? Horseshit. I'm not a litigious gold digger.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 8:58:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Glory Days is a good song on the topic.  We all feel the effects of age, and lives that didn't go exactly as planned.

I hav.e observed that the difference between happiness and dissatisfaction with life by the time you hit the second half of it is all personal perception. Nothing more or less.

Beauty and sexy fade for all of us at some point.  Whats left after sexy time, that is what makes life livable and us happy or unhappy.

People that focus on faith, especially those that have a genuine desire to be Christian seem to be the happiest with their lives.  People that only care about a dollar and status, tend to be the least happy, even when they are loaded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Springsteen's song "Glory Days" was about women too.

I have a POF profile and I see these women all the time. They're usually holding a Bud Light or fruity drink and wearing outfits geared for college-aged women.

Only the author's perception has changed. People have had the "I was beautiful once, dammit!" attitude since people were invented.

At 47 years old I  feel that my best days are in front of me, not behind me. I'd like for a woman to come along for the journey, but it's not necessary.

Those are the only two options, eh?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:33:38 AM EDT
[#8]
As a 30 year old that's had a lot of struggles in life and has autism, and is marrying(in one month) a 32 year old redhead, vegetarian, Prius driving commercial artist who also falls on the spectrum, these threads confuse the hell out of me.  It's not rocket science, if something's not working when you're dating, try something differently.  I dated(and attempted to date) a lot of twenty somethings but I realized a lot of them either had a lot of underlying issues or didn't have a lot of direction in life.  Then one day I said to myself "Self, how about trying to date slightly older women?" So I started looking at women in the(I was 28 at the time), 29-33.  The first few conversations failed, and I met three women.  The third is my soon to be wife.

Interestingly enough, she friend zoned me after we met on OkCupid, because she wasn't sure about my at the time stance on kids and my religion(she wants nothing to do with kids, I'm currently ok with not wanting kids, as I have a 6 year old nephew and she has a four year old niece, the kids we want are of the furry, feathered and scaly variety and she's a recovering ex-Catholic, raised in the Catholic school system, I'm a public schooled Protestant.)but interestingly enough, a month after that, I met her on POF, she immediately apologized to me about her friendzoning me, and the "rest is history."

Still can't figure out what this Disney loving, 32 year old, vegetarian, Prius driving girl wants with my silly ass but here's an obligatory pic from our wedding shower yesterday:

By the way, if she's a Disney Princess, she's definitely Merida:
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:38:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You're completely missing the point. There is no value as it can be measured to be the same by all people. There is only subjective value. If Danny Trejo were this way he might be incompatible to me, and super compatible to Sally. It doesn't matter what area. Your dope dealer may be Sharee's cup of tea but repulsive to Deontrea.

SMV does not exist. You're being sold a lie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, no two minds are alike but at the end of the day women go for what they perceive as the best man possible for them. In a low income area that man could be the local dope dealer with the suv sitting on 22 inch wheels. His target audience will vastly differ from that of a high smv man living in the suburbs making a legit living. What if that danny trejo lookalike was weak, effeminate, and had poor social skills? Would you still view him as compatible?

You're completely missing the point. There is no value as it can be measured to be the same by all people. There is only subjective value. If Danny Trejo were this way he might be incompatible to me, and super compatible to Sally. It doesn't matter what area. Your dope dealer may be Sharee's cup of tea but repulsive to Deontrea.

Bingo. I'm a tiny brunette. I will simply not appeal to someone who prefers tall, leggy blondes. My SMV for that person is 0. I love open spaces like farms and the woods and being out in the country living a quiet life. I will never appeal to someone who prefers big cities and high rises and an active party lifestyle. My SMV for that person is 0. I have always wanted kids, and now I have 2. I would never have appealed to someone who was dead set against having them. My SMV for that person would be 0.

I am the right lady for my husband, and he is the right man for me, but to other people, we would be nightmares. SMV is based on the idea that everyone wants the exact same thing, but look around you. No one wants exactly the same thing. That's why there are so many flavors of ice cream, so many different jelly bellies, so many breeds of dogs, types of houses, types of cars, etc ad nauseum.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

In the medical field, once they've bagged a MD, PA, pharmacist, they probably wont want to give that up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
May be true for some girls

I have noticed as a 29 year old single guy in the medical field, most of the young, attractive girls (20-25 or so) I work with/around, or just generally know from school etc. have already settled down.  

I personally have never really met any of the girls described, save for a couple of girls I knew in high school who used to be hot, and think they still are despite the past 10 years not being kind to them at all.

In the medical field, once they've bagged a MD, PA, pharmacist, they probably wont want to give that up.

They are called "fishers". Come to work with makeup done, tight scrubs, thong, etc. They work full time, bag a doc, get married, then quit once the first kid pops out. Usually miserable, frequently cheat and get divorced. Too many doctors on their second marriage.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:46:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Guys will bang up and downs.   Even low numbers.

Girls will bang up.  Very rarely have I seen girls bang lower numbers.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I dunno about that.  I'm no Brad Pitt or George Clooney but yet my fiancee wants to bang me. Beats the hell out of me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Pre-Selection:  When a potential mate has been given a stamp of approval via your peers finding that person attractive and possibly seeking to date/hook up with them.  This drives SMV higher.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SMV = Sexual Market Value. When a person is seen in public with an attractive and charming partner, their SMV goes up, meaning they become more attractive to other potential partners.

Pre-Selection:  When a potential mate has been given a stamp of approval via your peers finding that person attractive and possibly seeking to date/hook up with them.  This drives SMV higher.

Yes, preselection is real.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Probably because your "theory" is an utter crock of shit constructed from whole cloth by whiney bitchmale losers,  not even rising to the level of junk science, which says that women are universally feeble minded creatures driven by evolutionary psychology to act in ways inimical to men's well-being.  

By insisting this patent absurdity represents reality, you only alienate and antagonize untold millions of women who, loving their husbands, sons, and brothers, would gladly support addressing men's legitimate grievances, but resent being lumped together with all other women as congenitally evil by a bunch of men solely because their hormones cause them want to have sex with more women than there are women who want to have sex with them.

Just an observation

TL;DR: Women don't jump into these threads to attack the "bad" women, because according to your ilk, all of us are "bad" except for maybe a few who you refer to a mythical creature purported to exist, but never seen.

STL;DR: Your indisputable misogyny makes you your own worse enemy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unfortunately he failed to write about the true women like Jane that got pregnant.    I have a 27 year old niece that is identical to Jane except she has two baby daddies.  

Why do women jump into these threads and defend one another vs attacking the women that behave in ways that give you a bad name?

It seems more logical to address the problem children vs defending the exceptions...unless the exceptions aren't that exceptional.  

Just an observation.

Just an observation

TL;DR: Women don't jump into these threads to attack the "bad" women, because according to your ilk, all of us are "bad" except for maybe a few who you refer to a mythical creature purported to exist, but never seen.

I reject the notion that women are "bad" for behaving the way biology made them.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:39:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I reject the notion that women are "bad" for behaving the way biology made them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just an observation.

Just an observation

Science is sexist because its not subjective...
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Better summary:

Humans are as stupid as a mass mating cluster of frogs when it comes to sex.  We've become stupider in the past several decades and (collectively) now resort of pretty much everything in an attempt to produces offspring.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#18]
ITT a bunch of Beta males who don't know they are beta males extoll the virtues of a piece written by a beta make who doesn't know he is a beta make in a futile effort to feel alpha.

Meanwhile, real men are settled with good women, not worried about silly categorizations of beta or alpha.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#19]
I agree with a lot in that article.

I think the internet has also done A LOT to make women in western nations overestimate their own relative self worth.

I once went on a date with a morbidly obese chick...couldn't even put my arms around her. She then talked about how proud she was of her body... and lack of interest in losing weight... and then began to ridicule my job. Telling me I'm lazy and wasting my life away at a job I had told her made me happy. When I asked her what her job was, she told me it was none of my business.

She also bragged about how she was going on dates every week with a new guy.

Fuck that shit. Dating in America sucks... This is why I gave up on dating Americans and now prefer girls from the Philippines.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:48:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just an observation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just an observation.

Funny that you of all people would say that.
Replace "women" with "cops" stand in front of a mirror and read it to yourself.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Better summary:

Humans are as stupid as a mass mating cluster of frogs when it comes to sex.  We've become stupider in the past several decades and (collectively) now resort of pretty much everything in an attempt to produces offspring.
View Quote

thanks to liberal and socialist indoctrination.  stupider will be the order of the day until some type of uncontrollable event imposes a much more selective evolutionary process.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:00:07 AM EDT
[#22]
The article is talking about the kind of woman I have avoided all my life.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just an observation.

Just an observation

I reject the notion that women or men, as a group, are made to behave in any particular way by biology.  I have seen many cases of intra-gender variance exceeding inter-gender variance.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
ITT a bunch of Beta males who don't know they are beta males extoll the virtues of a piece written by a beta make who doesn't know he is a beta make in a futile effort to feel alpha.

Meanwhile, real men are settled with good women, not worried about silly categorizations of beta or alpha.

View Quote

Trust me...They know they're betas.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The article is talking about the kind of woman I have avoided all my life.

View Quote

You mean you can intuit that and behave accordingly?  

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I reject the notion that women or men, as a group, are made to behave in any particular way by biology.  I have seen many cases of intra-gender variance exceeding inter-gender variance.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just an observation.

Just an observation

Well there you have it. Biology doesn't predispose the different sexes to different behaviors. It must be all societal based conditioning. All nurture no nature...
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Meanwhile, real men are settled with good women, not worried about silly categorizations of beta or alpha. are going on as if everything is alright, unawares their wives are unhappy, facebooking old boyfriends, funneling bank accounts, and planning their big move until they get served, come home to an empty house, or find their house keys no longer work and there's a Sheriff telling them to piss off.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Bingo. I'm a tiny brunette. I will simply not appeal to someone who prefers tall, leggy blondes. My SMV for that person is 0. I love open spaces like farms and the woods and being out in the country living a quiet life. I will never appeal to someone who prefers big cities and high rises and an active party lifestyle. My SMV for that person is 0. I have always wanted kids, and now I have 2. I would never have appealed to someone who was dead set against having them. My SMV for that person would be 0.

I am the right lady for my husband, and he is the right man for me, but to other people, we would be nightmares. SMV is based on the idea that everyone wants the exact same thing, but look around you. No one wants exactly the same thing. That's why there are so many flavors of ice cream, so many different jelly bellies, so many breeds of dogs, types of houses, types of cars, etc ad nauseum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, no two minds are alike but at the end of the day women go for what they perceive as the best man possible for them. In a low income area that man could be the local dope dealer with the suv sitting on 22 inch wheels. His target audience will vastly differ from that of a high smv man living in the suburbs making a legit living. What if that danny trejo lookalike was weak, effeminate, and had poor social skills? Would you still view him as compatible?

You're thinking of SMV the wrong way.  It's not about anything that contributes to a happy or lasting relationship--just sex.  You have SMV to someone who uses the term "SMV" regardless of his interests and taste because you have a vagina.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
May be true for some girls

I have noticed as a 29 year old single guy in the medical field, most of the young, attractive girls (20-25 or so) I work with/around, or just generally know from school etc. have already settled down.  

I personally have never really met any of the girls described, save for a couple of girls I knew in high school who used to be hot, and think they still are despite the past 10 years not being kind to them at all.

In the medical field? I'm hoisting the flag.

OK. maybe in early 20's. A small percentage of them. They just haven't divorced yet. Late 20's and onward they are well into the feminised cray-cray. More so than not. Usually Drs marry Drs. Hospitals are breeding grounds for the cray-cray.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:42:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You do see it more in certain fields. Law enforcement, military, firefighting.

There are two theories why: women with higher than average testosterone are drawn to those fields and more sexually active. Or women are only as faithfull as their options and in those male dominated fields they have lots of options.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a male RN I see this occasionally.

You do see it more in certain fields. Law enforcement, military, firefighting.

There are two theories why: women with higher than average testosterone are drawn to those fields and more sexually active. Or women are only as faithfull as their options and in those male dominated fields they have lots of options.

The medical field must be like 25- 30% male to 70- 75% female. Especially hospitals.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#31]
For all the it can't be true protests here, there do not seem to be any examples otherwise. None of the ladies are sayin they turned down a smart, funny, kind, tall, fit, attractive wealthy man that wanted her for a dumb, boring, mean, short, fat, ugly, poor man.

It's almost like women select the best mate that they have access to. Though they argue they do not.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Reddit, isn't that  a neckbeard haven where guys all worry about "alphaness" yes ?  so I don't need to read it to know its probably wrong.
View Quote

Eh, not really - Reddit is made up of numerous subreddits, of different topics which draw a different audience.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
People are disgusting apes who don't know how disgusting or apish they are.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
As a 30 year old that's had a lot of struggles in life and has autism, and is marrying(in one month) a 32 year old redhead, vegetarian, Prius driving commercial artist who also falls on the spectrum, these threads confuse the hell out of me. ---snip---
View Quote

Well, as a 37 year old average guy who, at 22, married his 19 year old girlfriend after only a year of dating, I am equally confused.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:49:25 AM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When the Japs perfect the "Bimbobot 2000".
The women who believe they are all that...

Will realize what has always been the truth.

Sexbots will change the evolution of mankind. A truer, fairer existence for all. No more leverage games. True social justice.

Now the followup sexbot spontaneous on demand out in public gladiator games will rock! But then the AI revolution against the organics will spell the doom of humanity.

It's gonna rock!

http://oxfamblogs.org/fp2p/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/replicants.jpg

Getting killed by Priss wouldn't be so bad. I mean damn! Those legs!!!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Workout for 30 mins a day, become in top percentile in this nation of the obese, take your pick of ladies?

Doesn't seem hard to me.
http://www.fueld.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2013/09/weiner-gym/98821662.jpg

He's type A. Mad leadership skilz. Had a high profile government job. What went wrong? Oh yeah, he got cucked by an angry lesbian that had more SMV than he did. kek.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Well there you have it. Biology doesn't predispose the different sexes to different behaviors. It must be all societal based conditioning. All nurture no nature...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your statement is not in contradiction to hers.  Biology does predispose the different sexes toward different behaviors, but it doesn't dictate them.  Guys want to fuck tons of women, but the majority suppress that impulse when required to do so.  I'd argue that modern dating and marriage situation represents evolutionarily unnatural behavior for women, as unrealistic as any Disney princess ideal.  Everyone who's part of it will claim to be liberated and enjoying it, but the rate of medication for depression and anxiety is through the roof.  One psychologist whose book I read wrote that among teenage girls, she considers depression to be an STD.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Dungeons
<a href="https://postimg.org/image/w2hfjl6kj/" target="_blank">https://s13.postimg.org/66xp0e4qv/BDSM_Collar_and_Chain.jpg</a>post images
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The red pill stuff is straight forward with no sugar coating. That alone scares a lot of men who aren't doing so well in life in general and women who know how the cards are dealt out in the real world. Any woman so says she isn't interested in a man who is successful, has good social skills, and is healthy (fit and in shape) is lying, period. They are hard wired to be attracted the best male they can get just like we are attracted to signs of female fertility.

The very concept of "best man" is weird. It's not like we can all agree on who the "best man" is. You look for the best man and woman for you. I like Sam Elliot, she likes Justin Bieber. I chase a carpenter, she chases an accountant. We're going to 'rate' men differently. I assume you guys are the same. I'm not going to pass up a super compatible, relatively broke, Danny Trejo lookalike because I can get a handsome lawyer, that's nice but has nothing in common with me, just because the majority of women would say the Lawyer is waaaayyyy better.

It just seems so weird to pretend there's a KBB of SMV, and that lovers stick to that and that it's some kind of competition. 'I got an orthodontist with a sixpack, you got a park ranger 10 years your senior, you lose!". So bizarre.

Umm, maybe not really.  Is it all that unusual for losers to change the parameters of a game so they can tell themselves they're winning?  This whole PUA /MGTOW scenario is like a Dungeons and Dragons version of real intimate relationships.  I'm telling you: those Japanese sex dolls can't come to market fast enough to suit me.  

You're right, it does sound like D&D.
Dungeons
<a href="https://postimg.org/image/w2hfjl6kj/" target="_blank">https://s13.postimg.org/66xp0e4qv/BDSM_Collar_and_Chain.jpg</a>post images

"The Playboy Bunny Orclette springs at you with fur lined manacles - what do you do?"

"I throw a +3 Hitachi Wand of Joy at her to distract her, and attempt to flee."

"Make a saving throw against your agility score ...."
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

She's referring to the fact that the PUA/game theory worldview comes across like someone trying to assign numbers and mechanics to a theoretical situation, like how Dungeons and Dragons has rules for using the roll of dice to simulate combat.  Except instead of imaginary situations like killing a dragon with a mace, you're trying to use these numbers rules for a real-life outcome, like getting a chick at the bar to suck your dick.  Instead of being a level 59 Paladin, you're an Alpha Male.  The details are different, but the obsessive overthinking and breathless expostulation is the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry.  I never bother to figure out all the D&D shit either.

I'm not sure what you mean by d&d.

She's referring to the fact that the PUA/game theory worldview comes across like someone trying to assign numbers and mechanics to a theoretical situation, like how Dungeons and Dragons has rules for using the roll of dice to simulate combat.  Except instead of imaginary situations like killing a dragon with a mace, you're trying to use these numbers rules for a real-life outcome, like getting a chick at the bar to suck your dick.  Instead of being a level 59 Paladin, you're an Alpha Male.  The details are different, but the obsessive overthinking and breathless expostulation is the same.

It's how Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory  would get laid - if he was interested in something as mundane as getting laid.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:05:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That's bullshit, we consistently call out individual cunts when we're presented with them. We don't buy the theory that women in general suck more than men in general and we're going to attack that too.

What you're asking us to do is equivalent to us asking you to agree if we were to say "men suck, we should take advantage of our superior skills and knowledge of the game to get what we want". You'd never agree, and we'd crucify any arfemale who tried that shit before the arfmen could even get to her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just an observation.

That's bullshit, we consistently call out individual cunts when we're presented with them. We don't buy the theory that women in general suck more than men in general and we're going to attack that too.

What you're asking us to do is equivalent to us asking you to agree if we were to say "men suck, we should take advantage of our superior skills and knowledge of the game to get what we want". You'd never agree, and we'd crucify any arfemale who tried that shit before the arfmen could even get to her.

Younger men (and no shortage of older men, too) do suck, with some exceptions.   They seem to be eternal teenagers, living a never-ending high school life.

Maybe I am just becoming a curmudgeon, but there seems to be a distinct lack of maturity on the part of men these days.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
For all the it can't be true protests here, there do not seem to be any examples otherwise. None of the ladies are sayin they turned down a smart, funny, kind, tall, fit, attractive wealthy man that wanted her for a dumb, boring, mean, short, fat, ugly, poor man.

It's almost like women select the best mate that they have access to. Though they argue they do not.
View Quote

Both men and women try to select the best mate they have access to. We just don't always define "best" in the same manner, nor do we all value the same qualities, nor are we all waiting to ditch said mate if a bigger, better deal strolls past, nor are we just waiting to exploit said mate for everything we can get from them before we leave them broken and alone. That holds true for both men and women.

I mean, what man turns down a pretty, sweet, loving, nurturing, fit, wealthy, caring woman who enjoys cooking, cleaning, and doting on her man for a fat, ignorant, dumb, callous, spiteful, slovenly, lazy, destitute woman?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#42]
These threads are always interesting to wade through...you have so many people with so many different life experiences trying to find an universal equation that they can apply to everyone else...presumably to make sense out of what happened to them.

Guess what, there is no universal equation.  For generations western society established an order to society in which the man went out and worked and the woman stayed home to rear the children.  It wasn't always fair to the woman, but it allowed for the growth and development of a stable and dominate society, it was highly effective.  

Feminism emerged onto the scene and upended generations of society evolution...that is why we have the chaos we have to day.  There really are no societal norms or sense of shame to encourage those norms.  Most men and women have no sense of what their role is in society...which is why so many pursue their carnal desires.  There is no reward for a woman to remain chase and a man to remain honorable.  It truly is a free for all...that's why you have women in their mid-20's with numerous baby daddies and men that have no desired to settle down and be good fathers.  Unfortunately, I don't see any way to fix it.  I imagine at some point the decline in societal structure will stabilize and there may be some self correction, but a pop culture that mocks and ridicules traditional values and celebrates alternative families is only working against any sort of revival of the traditional family.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#43]
I voted I'm a man and I agree with him but I also could have voted I was confused by terms like SMV and plates - I had to check the glossary post - who knew we had a sexual market value ?! Can I list this with my financial planner?

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#44]
that is not only women that goes for men too. it is the entire dating culture now.

the problem is WE DON'T DATEANYMORE both sexes try to do monogamous shit before marriage so instad of having dated 50-60 people by 25 and knowing what you like or don't like, you have been in 2to4 relationships  and are carrying the  baggage from them.  and have no idea what you want in a spouse.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Potent beverages clouds their ability to do math. And see.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Both men and women try to select the best mate they have access to. We just don't always define "best" in the same manner, nor do we all value the same qualities, nor are we all waiting to ditch said mate if a bigger, better deal strolls past, nor are we just waiting to exploit said mate for everything we can get from them before we leave them broken and alone. That holds true for both men and women.

I mean, what man turns down a pretty, sweet, loving, nurturing, fit, wealthy, caring woman who enjoys cooking, cleaning, and doting on her man for a fat, ignorant, dumb, callous, spiteful, slovenly, lazy, destitute woman?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

None. Only the worst of white nights would claim otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:14:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just an observation.

Just an observation

Why?  We reject biology ALL THE TIME.

I didn't trip over my beard or hair walking into the office, and I don't have 6 inch long fingernails that prevent using a keyboard.   I also don't rape every woman I see, pee wherever I feel the urge, or do likewise with #2.

Every time we get an antibiotic prescription, buy corrective lenses, or wear clothes - we are rejecting biology.

There is more to being a human being than being a meat robot driven by biological programming.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:17:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Aww geese OP now that you've stirred up the estrogen brigade, go stand in a corner.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:21:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
that is not only women that goes for men too. it is the entire dating culture now.

the problem is WE DON'T DATEANYMORE both sexes try to do monogamous shit before marriage so instad of having dated 50-60 people by 25 and knowing what you like or don't like, you have been in 2to4 relationships  and are carrying the  baggage from them.  and have no idea what you want in a spouse.

View Quote

We date.  We don't "court".  I wish courting would come back.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The one married to the second one.  Sometimes.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top