Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
What the untold fuck am I seeing here?!

Why does that guy look like a fucking Star Wars character?

Are those US marines?
What happened to the rocker under the chevrons?
Why is it a straight line?
What the fuck is HAPPENING??

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has anyone identified that award hanging around his neck?  It looks like something out of a Danny Kaye movie.
View Quote

I haven’t been able to. I assume it is something the Philippine government presented him with.

Pretty decent summary of the progress made below. Sounds significant.

US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin meets Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte | Latest English News
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Johnny Spaceman
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I haven’t been able to. I assume it is something the Philippine government presented him with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S2gzqA7WF4
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone identified that award hanging around his neck?  It looks like something out of a Danny Kaye movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S2gzqA7WF4

Link Posted: 8/1/2021 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Congressional Medal of Fear
View Quote
Savage
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What country's military is that??  The marine SGT in the foreground needs to do some sit ups or suck his fucking belly in.
View Quote

How do you know for certain that individual is a male?

This is Commie Joe Xiden's 'New World Order' and 'Woke' is the operative word in today's military.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 2:59:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#8]
He looks like one of those african dictators.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 3:11:30 PM EDT
[#9]

I know those are US marines but is that the leader of congoland or something?? After all he has the medal of dictatorship
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The SecDef wearing a mask or not, while overseas, isn’t even on the list of things you should give a shit about.
View Quote

You never disappoint.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They look Asian to me.  A bunch of fucking fatbodies for sure though.  Also embarrassing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What country's military is that??  The marine SGT in the foreground needs to do some sit ups or suck his fucking belly in.
They look Asian to me.  A bunch of fucking fatbodies for sure though.  Also embarrassing.

They’re not fat. They’re standing that way on purpose.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Idi Amin is alive?
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Third rate USMC dress blues, lol.
View Quote

Still better than most movies.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 3:55:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Is he vaccinated?
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#15]
The eyes must see what they want to see.  All I noticed with the monkey/gorilla face mask under the face shield.  It took a lot of staring to realize it was just a normal face mask that had odd fold lines on it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

JFC dude. I know GD loves itself some ragebait. All I’m saying is that there are plenty of legitimate things to be upset with and concerned about from the Biden administration. Austin wearing masks in accordance with host nation policy while he visits, isn’t one of them.
View Quote

You Lincoln Projectors sure do like to keep using your counter-argument term.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Face mask/shield bullshit aside, staying allied with the Philippines is somewhat crucial right now, as is allying with Vietnam (who would believe we would ever do that?) and other countries in that region.  We all have a common goal to reduce and roll back China hegemony and aggression in the region.  I have no doubt, however, that SoD Austin showed up with a fist full of dollars to help grease the skids.  The little I know about the Philippine's is, if you have Yankee Dolla's you can get the Filipino's to do about anything.

With these agreements in place, China will be a whole lot less likely to pull shit or go into Taiwan.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:41:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Face mask/shield bullshit aside, staying allied with the Philippines is somewhat crucial right now, as is allying with Vietnam (who would believe we would ever do that?) and other countries in that region.  We all have a common goal to reduce and roll back China hegemony and aggression in the region.  I have no doubt, however, that SoD Austin showed up with a fist full of dollars to help grease the skids.  The little I know about the Philippine's is, if you have Yankee Dolla's you can get the Filipino's to do about anything.

With these agreements in place, China will be a whole lot less likely to pull shit or go into Taiwan.
View Quote

Thankyou.gif
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Not only have we institutionalized cowardice, we have culturized it.

Is that the Philippines?
View Quote

not sure but those are Philippine Marines.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sorry underpants, global superpower is a stretch.
View Quote

Name another country on the planet that has as much diplomatic, military, or economic power as the US.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#21]
World
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

https://ph.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/

"The Philippine government has mandated that everyone must wear full-coverage face shields together with face masks while in public places."

Well, my constipated brain can read.

View Quote
Just let them rage in ignorance.

The whole reason the man is in the PI is to try to get US greater presence/agreements with the PI to counter China. If he listened to some of the genius level posters here he would be showing up and basically flipping the PI the bird and pissing them off. That's not how you gain allies against China.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:07:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

How do you know for certain that individual is a male?

This is Commie Joe Xiden's 'New World Order' and 'Woke' is the operative word in today's military.  
View Quote
They are PI marines.

Quick! Make sure you let the PI know their military is infected too!
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:11:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Who is that? It looks like Darth Vader in a suit.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:11:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm ignorant - what is he wearing around his neck?
View Quote

His COVID Awareness Medal
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Congressional Medal of Fear
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:24:12 PM EDT
[#27]

LOFL

I straight up stole that one??
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The guy oversees over 3 million members of the DoD, an annual budget of $715B, and implements our nation’s defense strategy as the globe’s only superpower. But let’s get our man panties twisted up because he has on two masks.

Makes sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Says one of the biggest commie shills on this site.

I bet you sleep with a mask and face shield on…

The guy oversees over 3 million members of the DoD, an annual budget of $715B, and implements our nation’s defense strategy as the globe’s only superpower. But let’s get our man panties twisted up because he has on two masks.

Makes sense.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The whole reason the man is in the PI is to try to get US greater presence/agreements with the PI to counter China. If he listened to some of the genius level posters here he would be showing up and basically flipping the PI the bird and pissing them off. That's not how you gain allies against China.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://ph.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/

"The Philippine government has mandated that everyone must wear full-coverage face shields together with face masks while in public places."

Well, my constipated brain can read.

The retards do not realize that the coat of arms of the Philippines is on the medal.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

The concern expressed by many of the strategic planners is we have had these contacts and mil to mil relations for generations, yet we cannot count on the grant of access when it comes to actual game day.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:43:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The concern expressed by many of the strategic planners is we have had these contacts and mil to mil relations for generations, yet we cannot count on the grant of access when it comes to actual game day.
View Quote

Here is some background

Trump and Duterte got into a dick measuring contest, and as a result, Duterte threatened to cancel a multi-decade long pact the Philippines has had with the US. It sounds like the current administration has been successful in restoring it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:50:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Here is some background

Trump and Duterte got into a dick measuring contest, and as a result, Duterte threatened to cancel a multi-decade long pact the Philippines has had with the US. It sounds like the current administration has been successful in restoring it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is some background

Since I was at the Pentagon during most of the period involved in the planning, probably a bit more read in than most on the subject.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I can imagine third world shitholes cannot always be counted on to uphold their agreements.  We have to take the risk, however, since what alternative do we have.  When we let go of our bases in the Philippines, we lost a whole lot of influence in the region.  In the end, we CAN force the issue if need be but most likely the Philippines will come to heel when they see they could be left swinging in the wind, at China or whoever's mercy, when the inevitable shit kicks off.

Philippines has been fighting Moors and other Islamic terrorists in country for well over a century, they are no stranger to local fighting but need the US for the bigger picture and material and training support for their internal wars.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Since I was at the Pentagon during most of the period involved in the planning, probably a bit more read in than most on the subject.
View Quote

What are your thoughts on Secretary Austin’s efforts to restore the VFA?
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What are your thoughts on Secretary Austin’s efforts to restore the VFA?
View Quote

I think more has been made of a rif between the two nations than is the case, we conducted Balkan ever year and deployed forces there  up until last years when Balkatan was canceled for COVID.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 6:52:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Our Generals are vaccinated.

I only know one officer who isn't.  

That mask and shield shit is BS for show.  I would decline meeting the SECDEF if it meant doing that.   Yes, I am in a position where that is a thing that could easily happen as part of my job.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:00:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Dead serious.

Not a single post asking what progress we made on joint efforts with the Philippines to counter communist aggression in the south China Sea, but goddam it our SecDef is wearing two masks. What a pussy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure if serious.

Dead serious.

Not a single post asking what progress we made on joint efforts with the Philippines to counter communist aggression in the south China Sea, but goddam it our SecDef is wearing two masks. What a pussy.

Xiden is owned by the chicoms.

Hunter's hedge fund.  10% for the big guy.

There will be no real effort to reign China in.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:02:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Attachment Attached File

Needs to find out what time it is.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Biden’s World
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:06:14 PM EDT
[#41]

That is a God Damn fucking disgrace, he is not even a real Man!
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:07:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:10:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Holy shit

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:42:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Flava Flav clock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm ignorant - what is he wearing around his neck?

Flava Flav clock.

lol
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:47:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

He could fart in Duarte’s face and it wouldn’t change a thing. This is all theater.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:51:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Here is some background

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is some background

That doesn’t change what he said. Duarte is going to play both sides and then make a last minute decision based on how he thinks he will come out ahead.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:56:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He's clearly a gigantic boomer fatass who will croak if he gets the coof, so I guess it's no surprise he's surrounded by sneeze shields
View Quote
Meanwhile, the DELTA-coof is sliding up his bunghole.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:22:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:34:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like the Philippines; their rank structure is based on the US model and they use the "upside down" chevrons as well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:40:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Is that some kind of cum shield or something?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top