Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#1]
He facilitated/funded/helped 100 kids with cleft pallets get corrective surgery. There will always be haters.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#2]
This guy is about to be canceled

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GTbOOZtXkAEzsKg?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote
No shit. It's a show. Of course it's faked.
Doesn't mean he doesn't do good things, but he still plans out the content.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]
And Zaxby's Chicken had the stupidity to name a meal box for him and feature him in the commercial. Right before that, I was about to give Zaxby's another chance, but now, Nope...Nope...
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:48:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If you try to normalize trannies around kids you get what you deserve.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:49:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Whoops

Dude is having a bad month
View Quote

Must have donated to Trump.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:49:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And even if you concede that it's not funny and he shouldn't've  said it (yeah yeah black men say it)
1-it was a long time ago
2-he was a young man
3-he seems like a nice guy who uses his wealth to help people
4-no one has come forward saying that he acts in a racist manner, causing harm to others.

Here's a map of his charitable works, which include helping Africans with water, clothes, electricity and an orphanage.

https://www.beastphilanthropy.org/
View Quote

I’ve been hearing reports that he and the others knew what the pedo tranny was up to, and he wasn’t so innocent in the matter.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:51:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Guess he won’t be president
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I like his channel.

...still think he always came off as a bit fake and am not surprised in the least there's stuff hiding under the surface.  The fact that his friend is a "tranny" sort of tells you all you need to know.

I'm not going to be a Lemming about his good deeds though - people doing good often do good primarily for their own benefit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:56:45 PM EDT
[#10]
He should double down and say that he would buy 2
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#11]
He had and supported a tranny cohost, he should burn down too. Lot of children have been ruined by that ideology. He helped influence that culture.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:01:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think the nation of Sweden exiled Pewdiepie to Japan over this.
View Quote

Who would want to live in Sweden?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:06:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm not going to be a Lemming about his good deeds though - people doing good often do good primarily for their own benefit.
View Quote

There's some influencer who makes tiktoks where he goes out and hands $1,000 cash to a homeless person.

Somebody did the math on how much he makes from monetization and it was $3,000+ every time he posted a video giving away $1,000.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:56:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So what many people did stupid shit as teenagers.
View Quote

I think I've said this is several other threads with the same topic but I'm friends with a recording artist/arranger who is a relatively big player in instrumental music.

He does it full-time and has been in several movies/music tours and is also a pretty big Democrat donor. Was at Obama's inauguration and everything.

This guy in high school was the stereotypical online XBOX forum guy. Faggot, bitch, nigga, fucked your mom right in the pussy, etc was said every 30 seconds. If I had ever recorded him in 2003/2004 even for 5 minutes of playing, it would be enough to get him fired from everything he does.

People don't realize, this shit was NORMAL back then. Hell, his younger brother would dominate Halo and at 10-11 years old would routinely ask guys if they liked his balls in their mouth after winning deathmatches.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I would rather live in the current country of Japan over the current country of Sweden.

Also that guy has like 3-4 houses around Europe. I'm not going to cry for him.
View Quote
Does he? I was told he drives a used car, lives modestly, and spends most of his money building wells for kids in Africa or some such horseshit.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Does he? I was told he drives a used car, lives modestly, and spends most of his money building wells for kids in Africa or some such horseshit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would rather live in the current country of Japan over the current country of Sweden.

Also that guy has like 3-4 houses around Europe. I'm not going to cry for him.

PewDiePie |= Mr Beast
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:26:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Just watched the clip.

He doesn't say the actual n-word that ends with an r

He says "n-word" (yes n-word)

How can that get someone in trouble?

He is also reading the messages being sent in. Live stream.

Big deal.

He does say f***t twice - but that was still a pretty common online gamer insult back then.
View Quote

It's a hit job.  Most people won't read into it.  They will read the headline assume he dropped n bombs and make their decision about him .

He dropped association with his long time friend that went trans after finding out he was grooming kids. The left is going to punish him for it
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:27:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So?

ETA:  People need to give less fucks.  No one is pure, not one person.
View Quote

Got haven't been on GD long enough then. We seem to have a lot of righteous Puritans that have never done wrong here.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:36:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Wait until the mirror finds out about online shit talking over video games…
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:23:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Got haven't been on GD long enough then. We seem to have a lot of righteous Puritans that have never done wrong here.
View Quote

To be clear though;

Most of GD doesn't have tranny best friends and I don't see too many guys here executing him over the rest of it...
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:33:59 AM EDT
[#21]
he literally said " n word" not the actual word of cancellation. I think he was a young kid dealing with a bunch of kids in chat and was trying to deflect the topic while not totally avoiding it. IMO this is a giant nothing burger.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:52:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think the nation of Sweden exiled Pewdiepie to Japan over this. We will see how it shakes out for Mr.Beast.

He is kind of creepy and I have always thought that, but he has done a lot of real good in the world, and seems to be a good guy. That said, who could have possibly imagined a tranny associated with a YouTube channel pointed at kids, tweens, and teens would be a child molester! What a shocker!
View Quote

Wut
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:54:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yup. Hopefully he gets canceled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn’t he recently publicly stand up for his tranny pedophile buddy?

Yup. Hopefully he gets canceled.

His friend is a convicted pedophile?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 3:56:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He lives not to far from me so I understand. He set up at this so-so burger place a few years ago and paid for everyone’s lunch that came through or something like that. Screwed traffic all up.

That’s all I’ve got
View Quote

You understand what?
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 4:00:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Honestly so what, who here has not said that word at one or more times in their life. We have all said racial slurs during jokes. To pretend otherwise is retarded and gay.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 4:01:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If you try to normalize trannies around kids you get what you deserve.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 4:14:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So?

ETA:  People need to give less fucks.  No one is pure, not one person.

That’s the worst thing about arfcom. The fake perfectionism and over the top self righteousness.

Nobody makes mistakes in this world. They go into every situation knowing the best choices to make for the most optimal outcome, are the best employees in the company, and make the right financial decisions, each and every time, and never make a bad decision or commit an action or use words that aren’t optimal.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 4:24:44 AM EDT
[#28]
"Transgender Mr. Beast affiliate grooms ki-"
"MR. BEAST SAID THE N WORD!!!!"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top