Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bioleninism

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Egn_vo8XcAYg9bp?format=png&name=small
View Quote

I don't know what pronoun it wants to identify with, but I'm using the one that goes best with hairy tits.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That's a man.
View Quote

Makes me think of Dr. Aryeh Nussbacher from the Military Channel.................sex change, and now known as Dr. Lynette Nussbacher
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That's a man.
View Quote

Well, it’s male anyway...
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 8:51:15 PM EDT
[#4]
without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free. . .
View Quote

Go ahead and try this shit in a world without police and see what happens.

I have people on Facebook who agree with this idiot.  I'm going to have my sons listen to this interview just so they can hear the words coming out of someone's mouth beside me when I rant about it.  My boys have their heads on straight but haven't actually been exposed to people who advocate for theft and destruction of property before.  Especially coming from a so called "respectable" source like NPR it will be an eye opener.

ETA - The assholes at NPR don't have enough conviction to make the interview playable.  You can only read it which will limit its reach compared to sending people a link to the audio.  Every other story on the page can be played.

Here's the direct link (left cold) to the program page.
https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice comb over dude.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's a man.
View Quote

I wouldn't put much money on it either way but I will say that face is eminently PUNCHABLE.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
TLDR

I got an email from UBER essentially supporting the same.

I've used UBER once.  That will be the last time.
View Quote

It’s not that much to read.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 9:25:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's an it
View Quote

There i fixed it for you

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Likely only one way it ends at this point. Starts in the cities & radiates out from there. Such a shitty realization to have with 3 young kids.
View Quote

Hand them each a .22LR so they can pop knee caps on the fatties that can't run as fast as the other Commies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Bioleninism

View Quote

That's not a trap its an ambush.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 9:44:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I did a little peeling back of the references, and Vicky cites The Nation and Al Jazeera America in her author credits.

If you go to The Nation and Al jizzy you find writer credits by Willie Osterweil.   If you dig a little further you get a fem drummer for a band called Vulture Shit.

it's a man, baby.

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 9:49:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Link

With lawlessness and organized looting threatening to take down Joe Biden (which is why I’ve been calling the riots “spontaneous pro-Trump rallies”—have they filed their in-kind contribution reports with the FEC by the way?), we’ve seen leading Democrats like AOC say looting is just desperate people trying to get necessities. Like flat screen TVs and Nike shoes, though I haven’t been able to find the FDA’s nutritional guidance on any of these necessities.

In any case, NPR on Thursday offered an extended interview with Vicky Osterweil, author of a brand new book, In Defense of Looting. Here are some highlights from the interview:

For people who haven’t read your book, how do you define looting?

When I use the word looting, I mean the mass expropriation of property, mass shoplifting during a moment of upheaval or riot. That’s the thing I’m defending. . .

Can you talk about rioting as a tactic? What are the reasons people deploy it as a strategy?

It does a number of important things. It gets people what they need for free immediately, which means that they are capable of living and reproducing their lives without having to rely on jobs or a wage—which, during COVID times, is widely unreliable or, particularly in these communities is often not available, or it comes at great risk. That’s looting’s most basic tactical power as a political mode of action.

It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions. It points to the way in which that’s unjust. And the reason that the world is organized that way, obviously, is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories. So you get to the heart of that property relation, and demonstrate that without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free. . .

Looting strikes at the heart of property, of whiteness and of the police. It gets to the very root of the way those three things are interconnected. And also it provides people with an imaginative sense of freedom and pleasure and helps them imagine a world that could be. And I think that’s a part of it that doesn’t really get talked about—that riots and looting are experienced as sort of joyous and liberatory.

What are some of the most common myths and tropes that you hear about looting?

. . . one is that looters are just acting as consumers: Why are they taking flat screen TVs instead of rice and beans? Like, if they were just surviving, it’d be one thing, but they’re taking liquor. All these tropes come down to claiming that the rioters and the looters don’t know what they’re doing. They’re acting, you know, in a disorganized way, maybe an “animalistic” way. But the history of the movement for liberation in America is full of looters and rioters. They’ve always been a part of our movement.

More from the interview at link.

Book author Vicky Osterweil

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/259519/6A2E893F-11B3-483A-8467-A5D083B7C838_jpe-1568949.JPG

View Quote

That's a Man Baby.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:46:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:55:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That's a man.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That's a man.

Quoted:
That's a man.

Tied for Nailed It.

Vickey was born with a dicky.

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:59:57 PM EDT
[#15]
I so hope she comes to loot in my AO

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:07:18 PM EDT
[#16]

How fucking high you gotta be to have that much eyelid ratio?

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:11:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I did a little peeling back of the references, and Vicky cites The Nation and Al Jazeera America in her author credits.

If you go to The Nation and Al jizzy you find writer credits by Willie Osterweil.   If you dig a little further you get a fem drummer for a band called Vulture Shit.

it's a man, baby.

View Quote

It's batshit crazy, baby.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:13:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Go ahead and try this shit in a world without police and see what happens.

I have people on Facebook who agree with this idiot.  I'm going to have my sons listen to this interview just so they can hear the words coming out of someone's mouth beside me when I rant about it.  My boys have their heads on straight but haven't actually been exposed to people who advocate for theft and destruction of property before.  Especially coming from a so called "respectable" source like NPR it will be an eye opener.

ETA - The assholes at NPR don't have enough conviction to make the interview playable.  You can only read it which will limit its reach compared to sending people a link to the audio.  Every other story on the page can be played.

Here's the direct link (left cold) to the program page.
https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/
View Quote

These people have no clue: the police protect them from us.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:21:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Fucking defund NPR. Why the fuck does our tax dollars go there???
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

it's a man, baby.

View Quote

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/7/the-political-undertoneofmasskillings.html

More of a commie than Beto.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bioleninism

That's not a trap its an ambush.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/364983/1597581936176_png-1569140.JPG

Communist revolutionaries are recruited from the dregs/outcasts of society.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Fuck it then!!!

Let’s all not bathe for a week, dress up like 90’s Eastern Europe commies and go Krogering while it’s the cool thing to do.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Start w/NPR offices.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:50:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

it's a man, baby.

View Quote

That is a lot of great detective work to arrive at the same conclusion as the rest of us after seeing his picture on page one.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Silly thread title. As if Op is completely and totally unaware that NPR is staffed by communists. Communists hate this country and want to destroy it. So, why wouldn't they support their communist/racist/black militant anti-establishment BLM comrades and their antifa fascist communist comrades? It only makes perfect sense. The communists are working to tear down and destroy the Constitution and our Constitutional Republic.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm sorry, but that's just mentally ill.

No more, no less.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That's a man.
View Quote

No , male yes, a man no
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Communist radio advocating commie things?

Shocking
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Bioleninism

View Quote

Sounds like one of our plants.

Bravo brave soul. Make them burn there own shit is genius.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That's a man.
View Quote

Here's a photo that isn't in a studio
twitter.com/mtracey/status/1299851490308370432

Edit:beat
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Boy, that face
View Quote

What you did there...

Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Looks like she got hit with a bag of what the fuck
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Link

With lawlessness and organized looting threatening to take down Joe Biden (which is why I've been calling the riots "spontaneous pro-Trump rallies"have they filed their in-kind contribution reports with the FEC by the way?), we've seen leading Democrats like AOC say looting is just desperate people trying to get necessities. Like flat screen TVs and Nike shoes, though I haven't been able to find the FDA's nutritional guidance on any of these necessities.

In any case, NPR on Thursday offered an extended interview with Vicky Osterweil, author of a brand new book, In Defense of Looting. Here are some highlights from the interview:

For people who haven't read your book, how do you define looting?

When I use the word looting, I mean the mass expropriation of property, mass shoplifting during a moment of upheaval or riot. That's the thing I'm defending. . .

Can you talk about rioting as a tactic? What are the reasons people deploy it as a strategy?

It does a number of important things. It gets people what they need for free immediately, which means that they are capable of living and reproducing their lives without having to rely on jobs or a wagewhich, during COVID times, is widely unreliable or, particularly in these communities is often not available, or it comes at great risk. That's looting's most basic tactical power as a political mode of action.

It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions. It points to the way in which that's unjust. And the reason that the world is organized that way, obviously, is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories. So you get to the heart of that property relation, and demonstrate that without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free. . .

Looting strikes at the heart of property, of whiteness and of the police. It gets to the very root of the way those three things are interconnected. And also it provides people with an imaginative sense of freedom and pleasure and helps them imagine a world that could be. And I think that's a part of it that doesn't really get talked aboutthat riots and looting are experienced as sort of joyous and liberatory.

What are some of the most common myths and tropes that you hear about looting?

. . . one is that looters are just acting as consumers: Why are they taking flat screen TVs instead of rice and beans? Like, if they were just surviving, it'd be one thing, but they're taking liquor. All these tropes come down to claiming that the rioters and the looters don't know what they're doing. They're acting, you know, in a disorganized way, maybe an "animalistic" way. But the history of the movement for liberation in America is full of looters and rioters. They've always been a part of our movement.

More from the interview at link.

Book author Vicky Osterweil

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/259519/6A2E893F-11B3-483A-8467-A5D083B7C838_jpe-1568949.JPG

View Quote
FFS put a graphic warning before the pic.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:07:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Somebody needs to go loot his home.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Oh my Lord.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No , male yes, a man no
View Quote

She is kinda handsome
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That's a man.
View Quote

very creepy looking possessed by satan eyes.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That's a man.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2020 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Post "Vicky's" address for the requested looting
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#42]
NPR....lol

Are those some of those dog faced pony soldiers Uncle Joe was talking about?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 2:33:28 PM EDT
[#43]
So my question is.......Is she giving the book away? Does she expect a profit? Or should we just steal it from the evil book store?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 2:51:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#46]
See MSM and Democrats social media today
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Looting strikes at the heart of property, of whiteness and of the police. It gets to the very root of the way those three things are interconnected. And also it provides people with an imaginative sense of freedom and pleasure and helps them imagine a world that could be. And I think that’s a part of it that doesn’t really get talked about—that riots and looting are experienced as sort of joyous and liberatory.
View Quote

At least they’re admitting it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#49]
I know, applying logic to the philosophy of someone like that is a lost cause.  But still...

"it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions. "

So what is she trying to say with that?  That some imaginary rich class should just give the the meal ticket...and also 'release the worker for bondage'?

If she's actually advocating a system where the producer produces independently and then sells the item to someone else, who has funds they earned themselves by doing the same thing...then yes I have zero problems with that system.  But I also believe that a middleman facilitator is deserving of a cut.  That facilitator could be the literal middle-man who hosts the location (real or cyberspace) where wares are sold, but also the middleman who provided up-front cash for the needed materials, as well as someone who expands their own production enterprise by hiring other people to do production work.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#50]
The Armchair Psychologist says that she is presenting as science her own rationalizations which she uses to cope with her knowledge that her worldview, and that of her ilk, is wrong.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top