Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
People who claim to be Amish but they're just strict Mennonites.  Fuck them!
View Quote
I thought I was the only one, high fucking fives on that bro!
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#3]
When people try to use the abbreviation for "etcetera" and put "ect".
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Shep
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
People blocking the road to chat.
View Quote
This and people that constantly complain
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Liberals

Feminists

Democrats

Taxes

People saying "literally" when they aren't.

People saying "I could care less" when they couldn't
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Aggressive drivers that endanger others to save a couple seconds with each stupid move. Like tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic without assured clear distance, etc.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:37:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't pronounce it in a phoney accent but I do pronunciate the words correctly.

Two LL's in spanish is a y sound not a hard L.  Saying quesadilla with a hard L at the end makes a person sound the retard.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:40:34 PM EDT
[#10]
No way I can name just one, so here are a few from just today:
- People don't push their chair in after a meal, meeting, etc.
- People who leave cabinets and drawers (kitchen, bedroom, etc.) open.
- People who use the phrase "blah blah blah" at some point in a story they are telling when they realize they are droning on and on and not getting to the point.
- People who stuff garbage like wrappers, napkins, etc. between seats, in the drink holders or handhold to open the door, or pretty much anywhere else in a car.
- People who unnecessarily cuss. Stub your toe, okay to cuss. Just talking in everyday conversation, cussing makes you sound lowbrow and uncouth.
- When you e-mail a co-workers or colleague and have 2-3 simple/short questions in your e-mail, and they reply only answering one of the questions.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 4:52:10 PM EDT
[#11]
When I'm having a conversation with someone, their phone rings, and they stop mid fucking sentence to answer it and then proceed to engage in another full blown conversation.

My boss does this in just about every conversation we have.

I started walking away when he does this. He had the fucking nerve to ask me why I walk away when he needed to talk to me.

I jumped his shit right then and there, explaining how fucking rude it was and showed a total lack of respect for the subject matter and his employees.

He still does it every fucking conversation we have..... and I still walk straight the fuck away.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#12]
the other day going to a school meeting. clearly marked pull-off at the front of the school for drop-offs, where does everyone stop and drop-off?!?: middle of the thru-traffic lane, holding up traffic  
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#13]
One of the things that REALLY gets on my nerves right now are fucking white knight shitbirds who don't bother to get the facts before they jump on their high horses and start SJWing all over the place willy-nilly.  Or even better, white knights who fucking KNOW the facts but choose to disregard them "cuz muh feelz"...
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Slow drivers
View Quote
Rude drivers-ones that don't follow the common curtesy of letting people in, not changing lanes if it's going to effect the person behind you, using your turn signal etc.

this and gun control. I would delete my Facebook account if it wasn't for my children.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#16]
People who don't show up for work on time, or those that are one or two minutes late every day.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#17]
People who come to this country illegally and live off our tax dollars and do nothing.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 10:27:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ever use a “walkie talkie”? Or do you call it a mobile hand held radio transceiver?

View Quote
You forgot AM or FM.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 10:28:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
When people try to use the abbreviation for "etcetera" and put "ect".
View Quote
It is two words. Et cetera. "And the rest".
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 11:42:16 PM EDT
[#20]
People that talk about firearms/gun control,act like a knowledgeable person yet don't know their ass from their elbow
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 11:44:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Slowmos in the left lane.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 11:48:23 PM EDT
[#22]
When people talk about evolution
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#23]
People that walk around a store (or wherever) talking on their cell phone on speaker. And the dumb shits always seem to hold it out flat in front of their face. Makes me want to just palm the fucking thing down their throat.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 1:24:05 AM EDT
[#24]
people
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
people
View Quote
/thread
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 1:26:29 AM EDT
[#26]
People eating load LIKE A FUCKING ANIMAL AND SOUNDING DISGUSTING TOP THE POINT THAT I LOSE MY APPETITE,  HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU CLAIMING TO BE AN ADULT AND SNACK WHEN YOU EAT.?!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 1:38:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
the other day going to a school meeting. clearly marked pull-off at the front of the school for drop-offs, where does everyone stop and drop-off?!?: middle of the thru-traffic lane, holding up traffic  
View Quote
Goddammit this.

I drop my kid off everyday, and it is the biggest clusterfuck imaginable.  There is the curb where you drop off, and the lane to the left to drive thru or drive into after you drop your kid off.  They will go three fucking wide all stopped, doors flung open, throwing kids out, so there is no way you can pull back into the lane after you drop your kid at the curb.  They also stop in the middle of the crosswalk blocking kids/staff from walking from the parking lot to the school.  It's not only frustrating, but it's fucking unsafe.  I always go to the curb and make my daughter exit out the passenger side directly onto the sidewalk.

Elementary school kids are 10x more orderly than their goddamn housewife mothers.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 1:38:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
PEOPLE THAT WON'T MAINTAIN THEIR FUCKING CARS!

View Quote
But if they maintained their cars, what would you fix?
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 4:22:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Picking up the slack for my shitbag coworkers who have done the job half as long as I have but feel they've "done their time" and shouldn't have to work any more.  Perfectly willing to make someone who's done WAY more time than them already do everything, because they know said person has a fucking conscious and will make up for their slack-ass shitbag ways.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 5:37:47 AM EDT
[#30]
VX.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 5:42:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
People who won't use fender covers!

Link Posted: 3/3/2018 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
when people on ARFCOM type like this......and want u to take them seriously........expect u to read their wall of text.......as if u could understand......there inabiltiy to communicate......with the written word!!!!
View Quote
This.

It's disappointing to read post after post by folks who appear to be  incapable of writing a simple declarative
sentence. One gets the impression English composition is no longer being taught in American schools.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 6:43:39 AM EDT
[#33]
People who say literally as Lit-tra-lee and people who say orientated.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 7:01:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 8:32:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Calling it a liberry rather than a library!!  THERE IS A SECOND FREAKING R IN THERE, PRONOUNCE IT!!
That is just this weeks irritation as I heard it mispronounced like 10 times on Thursday.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 8:37:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Sarin
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 8:44:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Liberals
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Listening to other people chew
View Quote
Especially chewing ice, while in class.    I hate being trapped in a boring class anyway, and the chewing.....    Even hate it on TV and movies.   Whytf do they have to show that shit?  

At least Arfcom taught me I'm not alone.    It's even got a name.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Tailgaters
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Fools who accommodate the shenannagins of greedy drivers.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 11:49:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Retarded Shitbags that are at the counter in the 7-11 and turn and see you in line behind them but continue to pick out the different lottery tickets holding up  the girl at the cash register plus you and everyone else that just want to pay for their gas and be on their way. Everyone thinks the Solar System revolves around them!
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Gun control talk!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:07:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Rude drivers-ones that don't follow the common curtesy of letting people in
View Quote
That is dangerous, and a violation of right of way.  I've seen accidents caused by people trying to "be nice" and let someone into traffic.  I know of others who have been killed in such situations.  If you have right of way, keep moving.  The guy wanting into traffic will get in as soon as traffic clears.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:24:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Having to hear people bitch about or judge every thing someone else does.
 Some topics more so than others.  But to rant on and on about something and not have an understanding of the bigger picture of someone elses life .
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#45]
It is nearly impossible to excape from a libary that is in the Artic circle.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Cowards.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Look, I put gas in it and get my flat tires fixed. What more does the car need?
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Coworkers.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#49]
GD thread titles and posts with misuse of apostrophes.

90% of GD doesn't know the difference between "its" and "it's".

Clue: possessive pronouns don't use apostrophes.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Hipppies
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top