Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

They should be because the moron in chief wants them obliterated.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:55:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I didnt think Israel would let iran get that close to a working nuke...
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:56:01 AM EDT
[#3]
If this is true, does anyone think Israel isn't going to light up Persia in a biblical manner!
Think Sodom and Gomorrah for reference.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:56:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I smell a new war on the horizon.
View Quote
Well thats one way to transition away from covid.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#5]
"lifts restraints on the nuclear deal"

A deal with a nation that is sabotaging ships in the gulf, seizing ships, shooting down aircraft in international waters, waging guerilla warfare in two neighboring countries, sending their general to Iraq to orchestrate an attack on the US embassy, launching missile attacks against US assets and personnel in Iraq?

A deal with a nation that only shelved these escalating actions because their MIC was hobbled by the pandemic?

A deal with a nation that has maintained and developed undisclosed, parallel industrial processes for enrichment and breeding of fissile material for a weapons program?

Those guys?

A deal with those guys?
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Bidet said, "Where's my pudding!"

Puppet masters released the statement.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My guess is the Iranians will test their first bomb over down town Jerusalem.
kwg
View Quote

Iran would be annihilated within 2 hours if they managed to light one off over Israel.
Not just Tehran , the whole country would be targeted and turned in to a hot zone for decades.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Who will be first? Syria, Iran or Myanmar?
Oops, another option. Right here in the good ol' USA.
View Quote

A three-fer.  Better than getting both, get all three at once.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:01:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I didnt think Israel would let iran get that close to a working nuke...
View Quote

Sure they would.  They really don't have much say in the matter.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How old is this supposed to be?  Biden has been President for only 12 days.  Even if within those 12 days he eased up sanctions (and I’m not sure he did), it seems physically impossible that they can suddenly go from years away to weeks away.  If Iran is closer to a nuke now than they were two or three years ago, that’s on the previous administration.

But this is GD, so logic doesn’t apply.  FJB and all.
View Quote

How about it's a distraction?

From $GME and Covid and shoving trannies into schools.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat ?
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quick Joe, sign back on to that bribery agreement where taxpayers pay for Iranians to get fissile materials!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:04:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Iran would be annihilated within 2 hours if they managed to light one off over Israel.
Not just Tehran , the whole country would be targeted and turned in to a hot zone for decades.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My guess is the Iranians will test their first bomb over down town Jerusalem.
kwg

There could very well be no retaliation.

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:05:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sadly, I agree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly, I agree.

Elections have consequences.  The irony is that Trump followed the Reagan model and used the economy to hurt commies like China.  Now, Xiden will fuel the war machine all the while calling conservatives violent fascists...

Liberals are really a study in hypocritical logic circles.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:06:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's all very convenient.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:07:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Time to start beating the war drum. Again I ask whats the issue with Iran having a nuclear weapon? If they use it it means we have to attack them . So the plan is we have to attack them to prevent them from having a capability vs waiting till they fuck up and smashing them?
View Quote

Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism and killed 600 Americans in Iraq.

There is a huge issue with them having nukes
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#17]
So, Iran is the next boogieman.  Got it.  

Next war in 3...2...1...

White Zombie - I'm your boogieman HQ

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:12:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brian & Vulva Reconnect | Spaced

Skip to 1:33. Won’t let me set a time.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:13:01 AM EDT
[#19]
New York Times "Biden White House says Iran is weeks from nuclear weapon"

Biden's revised comments "With our help, Iran can speed up the process and we will have parity in the middle east bringing forth a new age of peace, cooperation and prosperity"

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#20]
i seriously doubt that Iran is that close as I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe Israel, who knows far more than we do as our "intelligence" agencies were so laser focused on fucking America by installing that brain dead pedo fucktard Biden, would allow them to get a weapon. If they do in fact get one, our intelligence agencies should instantly be disbanded and those worthless pieces of shit fired immediately.

FUCK BIDEN
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How old is this supposed to be?  Biden has been President for only 12 days.  Even if within those 12 days he eased up sanctions (and I’m not sure he did), it seems physically impossible that they can suddenly go from years away to weeks away.  If Iran is closer to a nuke now than they were two or three years ago, that’s on the previous administration.

View Quote

No, it means that they never really stopped their program and the whole Obama deal was bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Lies or misinformation spewing from the white house. I doubt there will be a war. Iran is posturing bc the sanctions are working. xiden will swoop in and sign a new deal, lift sanctions and send cash using "iran is close to the bomb" as an excuse. He is selling out israel. What a surprise. Everyone saw this coming. It's just incredible that they can successfully fool at least 50% of us. They are so fucking arrogant it makes me sick.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#23]

But at least Joe won’t be saying mean things on Twitter.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:17:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No, it means that they never really stopped their program and the whole Obama deal was bullshit.
View Quote

Anyone with a brain knew that all along.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:19:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
To better outline the process, enrichment to 20% is roughly 5x the effort of enrichment to 5% (the civil reactor standard maximum enrichment); enrichment to 80%, roughly 5x the effort to 20%, and so forth.  It's not a 1:1 increase in the level of effort, but as a producer's technical skills increase, the level of effort becomes closer to a linear, 1:1 level of effort.

These skills aren't developed overnight, nor has Iran developed anything in such haste.  They have a long game in this, and the uranium enrichment is just one aspect of it, one of the only visible aspects.

Their domestic enrichment and pursuit of full fuel cycle control, a program that flies counter to even the most modest construct of economic viability, is but one thing ... a recruiting and development tool for their indigenous engineering and research development programs, that ultimately leads to assignments to other undisclosed activities for some fraction of workforce.

Their heavy water stocks and production were of a much greater scale than their disclosed research reactor footprint.  Maybe this was just poor planning and management, or maybe an indication that there are undisclosed aspects to IAEA, and aspects the western world is uncomfortable with in open discussion.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Who will be first? Syria, Iran or Myanmar?
Oops, another option. Right here in the good ol' USA.
View Quote

Sadly I think this is a get both situation.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Time to start beating the war drum. Again I ask whats the issue with Iran having a nuclear weapon? If they use it it means we have to attack them . So the plan is we have to attack them to prevent them from having a capability vs waiting till they fuck up and smashing them?
View Quote

In no way, shape or form can we allow Iran to possess nuclear weapons.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sadly I think this is a get both situation.
View Quote

Still time to vote. :)
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/War-/5-2420347/
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:27:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism and killed 600 Americans in Iraq.

There is a huge issue with them having nukes
View Quote
We put troops on Iraqi soil . If Iran was bombing US bases in the CONTINENTAL US then maybe I could see
your position. Its kind of hard to plant IEDs to kill US troops when none are present in a foreign country under false pretenses. Pretending the US doesnt aid South American and Asian countires to kill people we dont like is some high order
mental gymnastics . There is absolutely zero issue with them having a nuclear weapon. Forget our friends in Pakistan who also sponsor terrorism, hide people and have nukes? This has zero to do with nuclear arms control other than limiting US casualties when we invade.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

In no way, shape or form can we allow Iran to possess nuclear weapons.
View Quote
Why not? Its a simple question.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:28:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who is going to stop/sanction Israel if they decided to do something to Iran?

Edit: "something" meaning limited action like a virus that causes centrifuges to self-destruct or a limited precise strike on facilities, or assassination of an Iranian nuclear scientist.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Obama will have the moron in chief do it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:32:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Edit: "something" meaning limited action like a virus that causes centrifuges to self-destruct or a limited precise strike on facilities, or assassination of an Iranian nuclear scientist.
View Quote
Agree, Also seems the "kingdom" has a vested interest in a weak Iran
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#34]
War will be used to "thin the heard"  of those that dont vote correctly.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#35]
There are two sources with ZERO credibility.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Iran is mocking Israel. Having buried their facilities under mountains they don’t think Israel has the range or ordnance to target their underground program https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium.HIGHLIGHT-with-iran-nuclear-deal-likely-israel-puts-all-options-back-on-the-table-1.9475652
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:40:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:40:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Free clean energy for the middle east. It's part of the Paris accords.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Themselves.  Actions have consequences, and incomplete or erroneous actions even greater consequences.  They've demonstrated a very high threshold for action in the past.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Free clean energy for the middle east. It's part of the Paris accords.
View Quote
I seem to recall the last time we went on an expedition for yellow cake not ending so well. Should have just let it be and would have cost us less in blood and money
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Gotta pump up that war machine.

Fuck more pointless wars that cost our citizens their lives, while building the fortunes of the politically connected.

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cheney is salivating...
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:50:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Well if it happens it happened on Bidens sleepy watch. He can own it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:51:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

They'll blame it on orange man bad.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Iran is mocking Israel. Having buried their facilities under mountains they don’t think Israel has the range or ordnance to target their underground program https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium.HIGHLIGHT-with-iran-nuclear-deal-likely-israel-puts-all-options-back-on-the-table-1.9475652
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Even with a heavy water plutonium breeder right out in the open, plain as day, photos from the reactor floor ... Israel was reluctant to carry out a strike. And the dominant opinion of the US was that of inaction.  And the dominant position of the world was that of convenient forgetfulness.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Didn’t take credit for bad wages in recession but tool credit for Trump economy during the Presidentil debate. This is already being blamed on Trump after claiming he ruined the magnificent Obama nuclear deal
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
They wont do shit. This is all about getting a reason to invade a country with oil. Its "pre crime" on a national scale and they are using Israel as a reason to invade a country to keep them in the 19th century
View Quote

This right here....

Let Israel deal with it if it's really a problem...... they have nuclear weapons.......
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll be watching from a distance.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top