[ARCHIVED THREAD] - NorCal sucks. (Page 1 of 2)
Posted: 12/25/2012 10:36:35 AM EDT
Why does anybody live here?
The laws suck, shit's expensive, and the weather has been rainy and craptastic three of the four days I've been here. |
|
Quoted: Quoted: Quoted: Where you at? Near Redding. Redding ain't so bad. That's gorgeous country. I grew up in Walnut Creek, on the other side of the Caldecott Tunnel from Oakland and SF. I live in the high desert now, which is beautiful country in its own right, but sometimes I miss trees taller than buildings. |
|
Quoted:
Its you. We knew you were coming so we hid the good weather and hot chicks. Yesterday the sun was shining and I was working outside with a T shirt on. Raining now, but thats what happen in December. I saw good weather and hot chicks every day in Azusa. I'll admit the scenery was pretty awesome yesterday when I could see something other than grey. |
|
Quoted: Quoted: Where you at? Near Redding. Say hi to my family while you are out there... If I thought my aunt was in town I would seriously beg you to but figure she is back in Chester at her old house visiting her daughter and rest of the family out there today. |
|
Quoted:
Why does anybody live here?
The laws suck, shit's expensive, and the weather has been rainy and craptastic three of the four days I've been here. I am with you CA is just weird...people on in the large cities are just full of WTF. I have worked in LA a few times and each time I see more and more WTF. |
|
I'm driving through your state next. Will I something like that, or will it be rainy and boring? |
|
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I should ban you for tricking me into thinking I was going get another ban today.
What if I told you there's a safe...
with a locked box inside of it... Something shiny would of distracted me easier. So you're saying you want a picture of a rooster covered in glitter??
|
[ARCHIVED THREAD] - NorCal sucks. (Page 1 of 2)
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter

