Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We are not adopting her. Sorry Dopple.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meet Jasmine.  Friends of ours are fostering her and her 3 male kittens. She's a good kitty.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/334993/IMG_5663_jpeg-2993869.JPG
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#3]
The government doesn't want never ending wars, they just want as many people gone as possible.
I saw the history Channel about 2 years ago and it said we had about 37 years of needed minerals left. So if you look at how many people are being born every day/ year it o ly makes that number go down.
If you want to live another 100 years (just putting that number out their), you need to get rid of all but about 1/3 rd of the entire population.  
Now with that said Covid came out and killed a few people, NOT ENOUGH! If they bring out another covid they see it doesn't matter not enough people take the jab.
So what is a good way to get rid of the population? War, war among ourselves. The people in charge have bunkers to go to (that we paid for), (and even though they are the ones that start all this crap, we pay the price! Not them!
The people in charge figure they can start the wars, go to our bunkers and when the smoke clears they will be able to co.e out and rule anyone and everyone left. Face it they will have the weapons, ammo, food, everything needed to survive.
That solves there problem! At least in there eyes. They have a German in Charge of the NWO. What happens when they have a German in charge??? People die. That's what they need.
This is why biden is letting all these military aged people cross the border. To take us out. They can't use NATO because we would see it coming.
They believe that they can control out of control people, but if your out of control there is no control until everyone is gone.
Believe what you will. It is here and it is coming. I don't honestly believe there is a single politician in office that is on our side. It's All an ACT. If people didn't "Act" like they were trying even the dumb ones would see it. If they were on our side they would do more then Talk!
I'm crazy so don't listen to what I'm saying. It's All in my head.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:24:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meet Jasmine.  Friends of ours are fostering her and her 3 male kittens. She's a good kitty.
I didn't get the splat cat, you're not getting Jasmine.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The government doesn't want never ending wars, they just want as many people gone as possible.
I saw the history Channel about 2 years ago and it said we had about 37 years of needed minerals left. So if you look at how many people are being born every day/ year it o ly makes that number go down.
If you want to live another 100 years (just putting that number out their), you need to get rid of all but about 1/3 rd of the entire population.  
Now with that said Covid came out and killed a few people, NOT ENOUGH! If they bring out another covid they see it doesn't matter not enough people take the jab.
So what is a good way to get rid of the population? War, war among ourselves. The people in charge have bunkers to go to (that we paid for), (and even though they are the ones that start all this crap, we pay the price! Not them!
The people in charge figure they can start the wars, go to our bunkers and when the smoke clears they will be able to co.e out and rule anyone and everyone left. Face it they will have the weapons, ammo, food, everything needed to survive.
That solves there problem! At least in there eyes. They have a German in Charge of the NWO. What happens when they have a German in charge??? People die. That's what they need.
This is why biden is letting all these military aged people cross the border. To take us out. They can't use NATO because we would see it coming.
They believe that they can control out of control people, but if your out of control there is no control until everyone is gone.
Believe what you will. It is here and it is coming. I don't honestly believe there is a single politician in office that is on our side. It's All an ACT. If people didn't "Act" like they were trying even the dumb ones would see it. If they were on our side they would do more then Talk!
View Quote

TLDR
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Correct, that is all that is needed! Get ride of as many as they can before everything runs out!
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyway.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Cold and rainy today.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ain’t no way I’m reading all that.
Sum it up in one word.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#10]
schizopost
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#11]
OP reading the posts in the thread:

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#12]
T Minus 5 weeks. I emailed my Cochlear rep, lets see if she responds. I'm trying to make sure nothing goes wrong and everything is ordered and get a definitive answer as to which Osia I am getting.

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Halloween is in two weeks: Practicing to be a 13er

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:43:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
sorry, I mistakenly thought that since you were in your "home office" you were working.  go sit on your deck.  loser
View Quote

It's 38 degrees outside.

No.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Way to go moron.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Way to go moron.
View Quote

They don't call me Corky for nothing
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#17]
It's 4* now, 4* warmer now
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cold and rainy today.
View Quote
This has been the weather here for the past 3 days.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:51:19 AM EDT
[#20]
So someone shut up is in their home office with their wife and various animals. When do we get to see the sex tape?
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't share with noobtards
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’d keep that one.

I need a black cat.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Can't get more ghey than that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jasmine looks like Firecracker.  Then again, most black cats look the same.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gimme $5 and I'll call you Corky.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'd keep that one.

I need a black cat.
View Quote
She's protective of her kittens, but is friendly towards humans that treat her well.  They have 3 other cats, two are a couple years old, one is maybe 14 years old, and he's not moving around all that fast anymore.  Momma cat will hiss and attack the two younger cats if she's around them with her kittens around.  So, they keep momma and kids upstairs in a closed off room.  They'll bring the kittens out to get them socialized with people and the other cats, which seems to be going well.  I think once the kittens are adopted, momma might be ok around other cats.

Two kittens are black, one is grey.

ETA:  She's ok with people holding her kittens around her, too.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I’d keep that one.

I need a black cat.
View Quote

Mine is a trip hazard and likes body slamming me.  I let it in last night and it came in slower than I thought.  No lights so I closed the sliding door on it.  Opps! Firecracker ran off and didn't come out for a while.  It figured it was an accident.  I told it, "Next time be born white like Roxie."
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:11:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Have you considered the benefits of an AR15.com membership?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dang system made me wait a minute to post.  No two.

I figure I'm one warning away from a permanent seat on the ban wagon.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh, you sweet summer child…
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Mine is a trip hazard and likes body slamming me.  I let it in last night and it came in slower than I thought.  No lights so I closed the sliding door on it.  Opps! Firecracker ran off and didn't come out for a while.  It figured it was an accident.  I told it, "Next time be born white like Roxie."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’d keep that one.

I need a black cat.

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:17:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Checked your ban/warn history, seen a lot worse
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rookie numbers eh?
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm hoping for the best
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'd keep that one.

I need a black cat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd keep that one.

I need a black cat.
She's like a yr and a half and wh0red herself to the streets :(
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:43:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's one fierce mommy. Friends hubby got in between mommy, her kitten and another cat they have. It didn't turn out well fro the friend.

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd keep that one.

I need a black cat.

Yup our beans is a tripping hazard too...and yup the Firecracker is correct about them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:54:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Hnnnnggggggg
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#41]
That looks really easy. 20 minute job. Tops.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:59:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I gotta work harder at it then?
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm hoping for the best
View Quote

No war to distract from the economic collapse?
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Nice, but a bit flat.  The acanthus leaves need more carving to make them more three dimensional.  Wallace Gustler and the guys at Bowling Green do better.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:09:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Turbo
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#49]

whaccha working on?

Wouldn't a bit and brace do the same?
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:23:34 PM EDT
[#50]
I wouldn't it put it past the dems to pick a fight with Iran. Wars are good for being re-elected.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top