Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5293 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 5:34:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

That bird has flown, there are currently 120 F-35's in Europe, not including American ones.

Imagine how fast the Russian air farce will lose A-50's and other high value platforms with F-35's prowling.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:

Not including all the European customers that are buying F-35's as well in some cases.

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2024/01/15/slovak-f-16-is-wild-and-successfully-stacks-up-against-f-35/

Slovak Air Force has just welcomed the first pair of F-16 fighter jets from America—a part of a $1.8 billion contract inked back in December 2018. The agreement stipulates a total of fourteen of these robust aircraft.

The motive behind the acquisition of the F-16s was to replace the MiG-29A and MiG-29UB fighters, originally bought from the Soviet Union during the closing years of the Cold War. Remarkably, these older planes have been donated to Ukraine by Slovakia, where they’ve been involved in numerous aerial skirmishes with Russian aircraft.

If you are wondering about a deterrent effect against Russia, this is one facet of that deterrent.

https://www.usafe.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/3605145/enhancing-f-35-collaboration-senior-leaders-gather-for-f-35-air-chief-meeting-a/#:~:text=The%20increasing%20number%20of%20nations,%2D35%2C%E2%80%9D%20said%20Hecker

The increasing number of nations obtaining F-35s in Europe signals a noteworthy trend, fostering expectations that the region will host over 600 operational F-35s by 2030.

If anything this may suggest Russia will attack Europe sooner than later.  Once F-35s are there in numbers with munitions, their window is closed.

That bird has flown, there are currently 120 F-35's in Europe, not including American ones.

Today, there are approximately 120 F-35s in Europe across six countries. By the 2030s, we expect over 550 F-35s will integrate from more than 10 European countries, including two full U.S. F-35 squadrons at RAF Lakenheath.

Imagine how fast the Russian air farce will lose A-50's and other high value platforms with F-35's prowling.

Given how few Storm Shadows UK and France had (and have yet to order replacements for) as well as Meteor not being integrated into F35 yet, I wonder how many F35 compatible missiles/munitions Europe actually has?

We might see them spraying down Mig's with 25mm AC's after the first week.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 8:23:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Ukraine Reportedly Tests New Jet-Powered Kamikaze Drone

Photos and videos of a new Ukrainian drone have surfaced on the internet, and the existence of an air intake suggested that the drone was powered by a jet engine.

by Leo Chiu | January 18, 2024, 1:29 pm

A new drone was tested in Ukraine, with photos and videos indicative of an air intake that pointed towards the use of a jet engine.

The announcement was made on the Facebook page of Maxim Glushak, according to military news outlet Militarnyi.

In the photos, the drone sported a canard design with smaller wings placed at the front of the vehicle, which could generate more lift and provide longitudinal stability.

Meanwhile, the back of the drone resembles that of a jet propulsion engine, with Militarnyi, a military news outlet, suggesting the thrust to be adjustable.

In the test footage, the drone could be seen taking off with the aid of a special cart, which detached once the drone reached a certain speed. The sound generated by the drone is also reminiscent of ordinary jet planes.

?????? ???????????? ?????? ?????-?????????.

According to Militarnyi, volunteers from the “Battalion Volunteer” charitable foundation also took part in the drone’s test flight.

Information about the new drone remains scarce, however, and it is not possible to ascertain whether this is a one-off prototype or is intended for mass production. Performance data such as the range and speed are also unavailable.

This is also not the first jet-powered drone Ukraine has displayed to the world. The UJ-25 Skyline jet-powered drone was spotted embedded in the roof of a building in occupied Berdyansk in December, where it made its first public appearance in September.

On Jan. 10, Ukraine reportedly downed a newer jet-powered Shahed kamikaze drone launched by Russia, though the Ukrainian Air Force was unable to confirm the incident.

https://www.kyivpost.com/post/26891
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 9:38:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#3]

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Sunken Russian corvette found in Crimean port, likely hit in drone strikes, Ukrainian partisans say

A Russian Tarantul-class corvette sank in occupied Sevastopol, the pro-Ukrainian guerrilla movement Atesh reported on Telegram on Jan. 18.

During reconnaissance of vessels in Sevastopol, a sunken patrol ship of the 205P Tarantula class was discovered, Atesh said.

The ship was likely destroyed during an attack by naval drones on Russian in Sevastopol targets several weeks ago.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Daemon734, is that you?
View All Quotes

Daemon734, is that you?

When we think it's bad for us, sometimes the perspective of seeing how bad Europe is in regarding military production is an eye opener.  They see it now, but it's going to take years to get all the kinks worked out.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

Given how few Storm Shadows UK and France had (and have yet to order replacements for) as well as Meteor not being integrated into F35 yet, I wonder how many F35 compatible missiles/munitions Europe actually has?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

Not including all the European customers that are buying F-35's as well in some cases.

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2024/01/15/slovak-f-16-is-wild-and-successfully-stacks-up-against-f-35/

Slovak Air Force has just welcomed the first pair of F-16 fighter jets from America—a part of a $1.8 billion contract inked back in December 2018. The agreement stipulates a total of fourteen of these robust aircraft.

The motive behind the acquisition of the F-16s was to replace the MiG-29A and MiG-29UB fighters, originally bought from the Soviet Union during the closing years of the Cold War. Remarkably, these older planes have been donated to Ukraine by Slovakia, where they’ve been involved in numerous aerial skirmishes with Russian aircraft.

If you are wondering about a deterrent effect against Russia, this is one facet of that deterrent.

https://www.usafe.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/3605145/enhancing-f-35-collaboration-senior-leaders-gather-for-f-35-air-chief-meeting-a/#:~:text=The%20increasing%20number%20of%20nations,%2D35%2C%E2%80%9D%20said%20Hecker

The increasing number of nations obtaining F-35s in Europe signals a noteworthy trend, fostering expectations that the region will host over 600 operational F-35s by 2030.

If anything this may suggest Russia will attack Europe sooner than later.  Once F-35s are there in numbers with munitions, their window is closed.

Today, there are approximately 120 F-35s in Europe across six countries. By the 2030s, we expect over 550 F-35s will integrate from more than 10 European countries, including two full U.S. F-35 squadrons at RAF Lakenheath.

There are a lot of AIM-120's in Europe.   Stealth will get you close enough to launch them easily at the enemy and come back home for a re arm and another sortie to lob more.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#8]

When we think it's bad for us, sometimes the perspective of seeing how bad Europe is in regarding military production is an eye opener.  They see it now, but it's going to take years to get all the kinks worked out.
View All Quotes

Daemon734, is that you?

They need their money for all the refugees they are taking in.

Hundreds of billions (I'm not joking or exaggerating) every year.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:10:11 AM EDT
[#9]

I recall reading that Russian smokes aren’t like western smokes.  They’re long-range smokes to allow them to close with an objective, not a defensive screen to get out of a bad situation.  If they popped smoke, they probably landed a few hundred yards away.
I believe it was an early-model T-90.  It looks like the crew activated the “dazzlers” which are completely useless these days and aren’t found on later-model T-90s.
View Quote

Maybe both?
From https://thaimilitaryandasianregion.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/t-90a-russian-mbt-in-detail/:

There is also a countermeasures system, which triggers smoke grenade dischargers once the tank is being illuminated by a laser beam. This system significantly reduces the chance of being hit by enemy anti-tank guided weapons with semi-automatic guidance.

Youtuber Suchomimus was suggesting that the two fires we can see were the smoke discharger material burning.

(I can't tell a T-90 from a T-80 without a guide. I just went and looked.)
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:16:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

View All Quotes

Daemon734, is that you?

I know, there's domino effects going on, but in time I'm guessing Europe will get it sorted.  They need to relearn that making and keeping weapons as a deterrent to war is also a lucrative option.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:19:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:22:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#14]
Earlier in the Summer I am guessing, unseen footage.  Tungsten berry flavor round.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#15]

This is just mesmerizing to watch.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:41:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#19]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
Being a former Signaler, and having virtually no knowledge of armour, it seems that the constant shrill cries that the Bradley is terrible, and an overwrought victim of mission creep, it seems to be really good at a lot of things, when employed correctly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:

Being a former Signaler, and having virtually no knowledge of armour, it seems that the constant shrill cries that the Bradley is terrible, and an overwrought victim of mission creep, it seems to be really good at a lot of things, when employed correctly.

Correct, it actually really holds up well in these modern times.   We recently have been upgrading them more than what we sent to Ukraine.   They can actually fire Javelin missiles as well as extra TOW now, plus carry a remote .50 cal, Stinger for anti air, etc.

Raytheon - BattleGuard® Remote Weapon Station Mounted On M2A3 Bradley IFV [720p]

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:42:41 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Its...beautiful...
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Middle East tangent

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:52:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Shahed hunter.  Interesting sight system.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:58:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#26]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#27]

They mad, and Putin thinks that in five years this will all be over.

According to Strelkov's lawyer Alexander Molokhov, the prosecutor asked for the maximum prison term - 4 years and 11 months of imprisonment in a general regime colony
https://t.me/RDS_Official_channel/492
https://t.me/strelkovii/6643

Friends! I’m sitting with my colleagues in the Moscow City Court building. Now our lawyers are speaking, after which Igor will have his “last word.”

As soon as there is new information, I will write it!

https://t.me/i_strelkov_2023/808

While waiting for the final verdict, both crests and guarantors froze in agonizing but joyful anticipation of Strelkov’s real sentence.
This is their common joy.

https://t.me/soldat_prav/2699

⚡️ The announcement of the verdict will take place on January 25 (Thursday) at 14:00 in the Moscow City Court - st. Bogorodsky Val, 8, main building, room 404.

The verdict is open. Everyone is allowed to attend the court as a listener.

https://t.me/i_strelkov_2023/809
https://t.me/strelkovii/6646

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:06:26 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

That pelvic shot. Yowza.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:13:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#31]

Ukrainian War

In order to better represent the scales of the different front lines (excluding Kherson), here are some measurements, 🟨 in km, taking the Russian offensive since 01/10/23 as a reference.

Winnings 🟥
Losses    ⬛️

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Prime:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEG4jyLXoAEq4gY?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Is this just the rooskies being azzholes or a prelude to something bigger? (Or, perhaps they really are paranoid Poland will jump in to the fray any minute?)
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

I would like to know how effective the tank crew is operating during all those impacts, even without any of them really penetrating.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Middle East tangent

View Quote

I have to get a different Bingo card.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:37:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#35]
🙄

The French Ambassador to Russia, Pierre Levy, has been summoned to the Russian Foreign Ministry in connection with the destruction by the Russian Armed Forces of a temporary deployment point for foreign fighters in Kharkov, among whom were French, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told us:
https://vk.cc/cu11mD

The Russian Armed Forces destroyed the deployment point of foreign militants in Kharkiv
MOSCOW, January 17 — RIA Novosti. Russian troops destroyed a temporary deployment point for foreign mercenaries in Kharkiv with a high-precision strike, follows from Messages Ministry of Defense.
"On the evening of January 16, the Russian Armed Forces launched a high-precision strike on the temporary deployment point of foreign militants in the city of Kharkiv, the basis of which were French mercenaries," the ministry said.
It is noted that as a result of the attack, more than 60 mercenaries were eliminated, over 20 were taken to medical institutions. The building where they were located was completely destroyed.
https://ria.ru/20240117/udar-1921930459.html

Kharkiv Governor
About the camp of those who suffered from hostile attacks:

▪️As a result of the missile strikes on Kharkov on the 16th day, 12 victims are in the hospital, three of them are at the hospital. All women of 39 and 43 years of age, who recovered from serious injuries and are in the neurosurgical department, and also the woman of 77 years of age is undergoing treatment at a specialized toxicology department after being discharged fumes.

The condition of other patients is considered moderate and mild by doctors. Sered ushkodzhen – cranial-cerebral, ulamkovy urazheniya and fractures.

▪️As a result of the shelling of the Russian Federation in the village of Maliy Burluk, Kup'yansky district, two children were injured: the condition of the 13 victims is important, doctors carried out the necessary prompt treatment. The 10-year-old boy, who recovered from a traumatic amputation of the lower end, is at the middle stage.

https://t.me/synegubov/8086

France denies Russia's claims that it has mercenaries in Ukraine
PARIS, Jan 18 (Reuters) - France denied on Thursday claims made earlier by Russia that there were French mercenaries in Ukraine, as it responded to a statement made earlier this week by Russia's defence ministry that Russia had killed French mercenaries in Kharkiv.

"France helps Ukraine with supplies of military material and military training, in full compliance with international law, in order to help Ukraine in its fight to defend its sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity," said the French foreign ministry.

"France has no mercenaries, neither in Ukraine nor elsewhere, unlike certain others," it added.
On Wednesday, Russia said its forces had carried out a precision strike a day earlier on a building housing "foreign fighters" in Ukraine's second city Kharkiv. The defence ministry said the fighters were mostly French mercenaries and the building was destroyed, with more than 60 people killed. It did not provide evidence, and Reuters could not verify the claims.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/france-denies-russias-claims-that-it-has-mercenaries-ukraine-2024-01-18/

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:44:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Ukraine claims drone attack against oil terminal in St. Petersburg, 1,000 km from Ukrainian border
Ukraine claims it attacked an oil storage facility in the Russian city of St. Petersburg with multiple drones. According to some sources, there would be damage. Whether this is the result of a direct impact or falling debris is not clear.

Both the Ukrainian newspaper Kyiv Post and the British news agency Reuters report that a Ukrainian military source confirms that Ukraine fired multiple drones at St. Petersburg last night.

The target was an oil storage facility in the port. It is the largest Russian oil transhipment terminal in the Baltic region. According to the source of the Kyiv Post, there is damage to the terminal. It is not clear whether this is the result of a direct impact or of falling debris after being intercepted by a Russian missile.

The Russian Ministry of Defense reported earlier today that it downed 1 drone near Moscow and another in the province of Leningrad, which is located around St. Petersburg.
An executive appointed by Russia in the occupied Ukrainian province of Zaporizhzhia said that Ukraine had tried to attack the oil terminal, but had not succeeded. He did not give details about damage or injuries.

Russian bloggers on Telegram, on the other hand, report that debris from a downed drone would have fallen between the oil tanks. And Russian mainstream media say that a fire has broken out in an area of 130 square meters. According to those media, several drones would have attacked the terminal. One of them is said to have carried 3 kg of explosives.

First time

If the Ukrainian claim is correct, it would be the first time since the start of the Russian invasion, now almost two years ago, that Ukraine has attacked St. Petersburg. The city is the birthplace of Russian President Vladimir Putin and is located about 1,000 kilometers from the Ukrainian border. Ukraine began mass production of drones with a range of 1,000 kilometers last year.

According to the Ukrainian military source who was able to speak to the Kyiv Post, one of the drones would also have flown over the Russian city of Valdaj. There are several residences of Russian billionaires and also one of Putin's palaces. Valdaj, in Novgorod province, is located about halfway between Moscow and St. Petersburg.

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2024/01/18/oekraine-valt-sint-petersburg/

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:44:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#37]
Originally Posted By vahog:

I would like to know how effective the tank crew is operating during all those impacts, even without any of them really penetrating.
View All Quotes

I haven't had much time in a tank, but I would bet it's a bit distracting when all your vision blocks can see is sparks and flames outside your vehicle very second, and the sound of a 25mm round striking your front hull, turret ring, and side armor repeatedly.  Things really got out of control when all that debris screwed up the turret controls and it went into Chinese fireworks tank mode spinning in 360's while being hit by the Bradley.  Good thing the tree the tank slammed into stopped the turret.  At that point an FPV drone hits the tank and the 3 crew decide it was time to leave.

This is the full video, including the FPV strike and the crew leaving.  The tank tried to fire at the Bradley at least 3 times I think going by this video, but missed.

Reportedly, the driver of the T-90 was captured.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#38]

I know, there's domino effects going on, but in time I'm guessing Europe will get it sorted.  They need to relearn that making and keeping weapons as a deterrent to war is also a lucrative option.
View Quote

They are lost, look at the birth statistics. Islam will take over France in 10 - 15 years, the rest will follow.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

former Bradley gunners and crew members -- a question.  Was that getting blasted with the 25mm HE rounds ?  would AP (if available) have had a better / more immediate effect ?

(obviously the end result was incredible -- catastrophic explosion of the enemy tank.)
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#40]

They are lost, look at the birth statistics. Islam will take over France in 10 - 15 years, the rest will follow.

View All Quotes

I don't believe in giving up, though I remember a friend in Germany that was worried about that very thing 15 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:57:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#41]
Spent the day getting settled and acquainted with my new squeeze, the CZ Bren 2. Isn't she sexy? Unfortunately not an antique, but not complaining.

Where's the M-Lok CZ??? Rails for days. Aim Point included. Ambidextrous, and I like that I can switch the charging handle pretty easily from left to right. 14" is nice too.

Attachment Attached File

(NON-STOP sold separately)
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:58:16 AM EDT
[#42]
NSFW, this drone camera seems to be a low light type.

As promised I'm posting the video about the russian failed assault around Invanivske (Bakhmut)

The assault was repelled and many Ukrainian lives and lives of my friends were saved, and I can say that it happened thanks to you.

Ukrainian troops have to conserve the ammo and even VOG17 (automatic grenade launcher ammo used as droplets from drones) is scarce. However, because of our support, the troops have drones and make one round as effective as 20 before.

The succesful defense is also was also made possible by skilled drone operators and coordination between them, at timestamp 2:05 on this video, you can see an effective use of drone pairs. Two pilots wait for the infantry to dismount the IFV and coordinate drops to ensure devastating effect on russian troops.

In the end I want to ask you to help our efforts to support our troops by donating here: https://paypal.com/pools/c/919PcoYG0W

The aid goes directly to our troops, they need our help more than ever before.

Drones Save Lives.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Spent the day getting settled and acquainted with my new squeeze. Isn't she sexy? Unfortunately not an antique, but not complaining.

Where's the M-Lok CZ??? Rails for days. Aim Point included. Ambidextrous, and I like that I can switch the charging handle pretty easily from left to right. 14" is nice too.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2024-01-18-17-55-45-238-edit_-3098547.JPG
View Quote

Hell yeah
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

A wild guess, the optics were destroyed and they were blind after the 15 first seconds.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#45]

I haven't had much time in a tank, but I would bet it's a bit distracting when all your vision blocks can see is sparks and flames outside your vehicle very second, and the sound of a 25mm round striking your front hull, turret ring, and side armor repeatedly.  Things really got out of control when all that debris screwed up the turret controls and it went into Chinese fireworks tank mode spinning in 360's while being hit by the Bradley.  Good thing the tree the tank slammed into stopped the turret.  At that point an FPV drone hits the tank and the 3 crew decide it was time to leave.

This is the full video, including the FPV strike and the crew leaving.  The tank tried to fire at the Bradley at least 3 times I think going by this video, but missed.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEG4EMpWQAAxDRU?format=jpg&name=large
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GEG4EMpWQAAxDRU?format=jpg&name=large

I think the second Bradley got them from the side with AP.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Spent the day getting settled and acquainted with my new squeeze. Isn't she sexy? Unfortunately not an antique, but not complaining.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2024-01-18-17-55-45-238-edit_-3098547.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Huh. I thought that was the T-14 upgrade

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:10:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#48]

https://x.com/ColbyBadhwar/status/1748011885813772505?s=20
Another picture of HAWK missiles in Ukrainian service. One is former US Army stock & one is former USMC. The Marines were the most recent US operator of HAWK.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:11:11 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

It's a feature of modern Russian tanks, not a bug.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:22:56 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

The stock for end on my bren pistol was heavy garbage and I swapped it out with one that came in a 922r compliance kit from CZ which is way more sensible and light. Not sure what they were thinking with the original design. I'd rather have it come with what you got.

I love my bren. Not a fan of some of its weirdness, charging handle is a bit high and the in trigger guard BHO is kinda superfluous. But it has some gems of features like the non recipe charging handle that still locks into the carrier when needed for forward assist.

The charging handle sitting high makes it weird with some optics mounts. There are bunches of other little touches that I'm sure you'll appreciate as a gun nerd. I think my favorite is the firing pin drop safety.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5293 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top