Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1134 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:07:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NunyaBidness:
Tow it out and sink it. Fuck these assholes.
View Quote

Sell it, and give the money to Ukraine. A 50% discount is still literally a boat load of money.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:10:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

You forgot one.

MAKE KALININGRAD KOENGISBERG AGAIN!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:

Transnistria annexed by Moldova.
Crimea re-annexed by Ukraine and DPR and LPR re-integrated
Kuril Islands taken by Japanese
Chinese push Russia back to pre-Aigun lines
Georgia takes Azbakhia and South Ossetia
Chechnya declares independence
Belarus revokes puppet status
Finns take back Karelia
Azeris re-take Nagorno-Karabakh
Kazakhstan tosses pro-Russian govt. again

So many dominoes...Could all fall so very fast.

You forgot one.

MAKE KALININGRAD KOENGISBERG AGAIN!!!

If the CIA could pull all that off. I might quit talking bad about them. Well... probably not but, I'd think about it at least.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:11:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 74HC:

Doesn't look good for Poland only wanting to transfer those MIGs to USA, then to Ukraine.  Why can't a European nation handle the transfer?  

Since Poland is the next country west of Ukraine, one would think they would readily transfer those MIGs. Probably because Poland has turned back into being a tit sucker on USA.  They want fresh F-16s on a 1 to 1 for the old MIGs.  What are they thinking?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

Now let's survey Poland, and ask them how they would feel about beating the living shit out of Russia?

Doesn't look good for Poland only wanting to transfer those MIGs to USA, then to Ukraine.  Why can't a European nation handle the transfer?  

Since Poland is the next country west of Ukraine, one would think they would readily transfer those MIGs. Probably because Poland has turned back into being a tit sucker on USA.  They want fresh F-16s on a 1 to 1 for the old MIGs.  What are they thinking?

You need to go research on what was done to the Polish MiG 29s, then go do some research on what the US was going to give to Poland for the deal. Hardly tit sucking.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:13:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

Interesting.  
I can't help but wonder if this is going to become a trend over there.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:13:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By macro:
Very emotional night here. Got some videos via email from family trapped in the war zone. There are some amazing arfcommers....you know who you are. God bless you. Your offers of support will never be forgotten.
View Quote

Yes sir. Wife is Ukrainian, has family in Mariupol. I try not to comment too much *hard* because its somewhat emotional for me. Everyone is going to have an opinion. Im a ex warfighter so Ive seen war. I also been a study of military modern history, war doctrine, foreign diplomacy ETC *Nerd* since I was 7. I "try" to take information in from various sources, use common sense and logic, and then use my own experience and education to make the best opinions I can. That is all I can do for a person not fighting and seeing what is exactly going on over there. This is free country and a open discussion board, so you are going to see some rather intelligent voices on here, as well as some well, not so much. At the end of the day, I just want to see peace come to that region. Hopefully we get there soon.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:16:33 AM EDT
[#6]

I told you guys that Putin wants the USSR and the WARSAW pact back.  You guys think empty shelves we've experience during the COVID pandemic is bad and like the USSR?  It's not, in fact, our shortages would be seen as paradise in the USSR.  Trust me, I've been there back in 1987.  Butcher shops were full of empty cases with only one meat item.  That was usually sausage, but unlike ours, it was mostly white fat with specs of red meat.

Bakeries were the same way, almost empty but one item.  When that one item comes in, there's a long line outside to get a loaf.  Don't get me started on their fucking ass Fiat designed car.  Every time a Russian parked one of these, they would take off the wiper blades and mirrors.  Put those locked in the trunk. Its because Russians steal each from other since car parts were next to impossible to come by.

Why in the world would Russians want to return to that?  Is it probably because those that do are too young and dumb?
View Quote

I mean, Putin flat out said exactly what he was going to do and why but yet you still have people wondering why he is doing it and what his plan is...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:16:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Houlagan72] [#7]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SmilinEd:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://i.imgur.com/kRkiJ9d.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/savage_JPG-180.jpg

Yeah, I think @Chokey wins all the internets today, for that one!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:17:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Don't bother. They live day to day.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:
Originally Posted By RSM:
Originally Posted By M-1975:
The world is already facing famine if this war doesn't wrap up in a couple of weeks. We're insulated but the cost of food will spike even more, and at least we can hope someone has the sense to push for removing the limits on shale extraction here in the US if gas prices get to $10.

I marked every house in my neighborhood that put out a Biden sign or a Burn Loot and Murder sign last year as a likely food source in the event of disaster.

Hell yes!

Don't bother. They live day to day.

Long pork bro.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:22:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Goodn:

I'm not sure that was most of him.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Goodn:
Originally Posted By TheLurker:
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:

Tank crew member returning from being blown into orbit?

Holy crap that was a person.

Well, most of one anyway

I'm not sure that was most of him.  

Probably the biggest piece anyways.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:22:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

We really do need an alternate software and way to flash them that still maintains all functionality but does not have comms with China.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
Let’s boycott DJI.

We really do need an alternate software and way to flash them that still maintains all functionality but does not have comms with China.

If it weren't for our fucking FAA demanding connectivity it wouldn't be as much an issue.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:22:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MattyCR:

DIY drones are definitely a "scene".

And you dont need to 3d print one, just take the sus yet quite able drone and put in a new flight controller.  

View Quote

What is a "sus yet quite able drone"?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:24:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

More than murder.  It's an act of criminally insane
people who enjoy killing.  It's fun for them to watch
what a main gun will do to an individual.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

More than murder.  It's an act of criminally insane
people who enjoy killing.  It's fun for them to watch
what a main gun will do to an individual.

The Ukranian man died a martyr and the Russian gunner will have to account for his actions before God, probably sooner than later.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:29:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:33:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:
Oddly enough, the ruble has gained a lot of its value back. It's still down compared to before the invasion but not nearly as bad as it was. Not sure why. Maybe the panic is dying down?
View Quote

True. Hryvnia has declined against the ruble over the past several days. Currency markets seem bearish on Ukraine, despite Russia sanctions.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:33:49 AM EDT
[#15]

*sigh* She's become so...tiresome.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:34:21 AM EDT
[#16]

How to lose credibility 101
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:34:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By fxntime:
England re-annexes the colonies?
View Quote

At this point, I'd gladly hand over the original 13...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:35:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:
Oddly enough, the ruble has gained a lot of its value back. It's still down compared to before the invasion but not nearly as bad as it was. Not sure why. Maybe the panic is dying down?
View Quote

shit. People have short attention spans, and the europeans need to buy their fuel.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:35:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Jesus Christ!
I got nuthin'.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:37:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:38:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MattyCR] [#21]
Originally Posted By cpermd:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MattyCR:

DIY drones are definitely a "scene".

And you dont need to 3d print one, just take the sus yet quite able drone and put in a new flight controller.  

The drone hardware itself is quite capable.  Think a race car without the electrical system.  The SUS part is what the electrical system does OR CAN DO by way of a third party.  

So you take a very capable drone with a good battery, chassis and propulsion system and you replace the flight controller with a more secure version and now you have a very able and NOT sus drone.

Easier than you think depending on your budget and super easy for an average electronics guy that has the stuff to do it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:38:18 AM EDT
[#22]

It was inevitable. Her saying something so outrageously stupid.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:39:38 AM EDT
[#23]

Yep, that’s the level of intelligence I’d expect from her.  That GED is really paying off.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:39:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Houlagan72:

Jesus Christ!
I got nuthin'.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Houlagan72:

Jesus Christ!
I got nuthin'.

+1

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:41:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Wow.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:42:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Circuits] [#26]
View Quote

sus - suspect, questionable, suspicious

A drone whose control systems are questionable, but is otherwise technically and mechanically capable as a flying platform.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:43:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Kamala Harris loses her NINTH staffer since June: VP's deputy press secretary Sabrina Singh heads for the Pentagon after her trip to Europe - leaving just ONE of her senior communications staff left

Kamala Harris is losing her ninth staffer since June in deputy press secretary Sabrina Singh, who is moving to the Defense Department.  

Singh worked with the vice president for over two years, joining the then-senator's team in March 2020 during the presidential campaign to run communications after working on the campaigns of Michael Bloomberg and Corey Booker.

Staffers in the vice president's office have been jumping ship after a year full of messaging blunders and a barrage of personal attacks on the VP, combined with viral rumors of toxicity within the office and tensions between Harris's and President Biden's offices.

The vice president's office could employ up to around 50 staffers at any given time.  

Of the four-person senior press shop that began with Harris, only one remains - Herbie Ziskend. Ziskend will be promoted to senior advisor for communications, according to an email sent to an internal email shared with DailyMail.com.  

More
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:43:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Russian checkpoint looking for the imaginary Nazis. Tattoos. And mosins. Lol.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:45:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:46:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Originally Posted By fxntime:
England re-annexes the colonies?

It's not yours to gladly hand over.
Some of us living on the King's past land aren't done with it yet.
Enjoy your stay in Mongolia.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:46:33 AM EDT
[#31]

I don't even know what to say about this loon.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Russian jet at JFK

Russian military transport jet gets warm reception at JFK.

Rossiya Special Flight Squadron Il96-300 landing Washington Dulles from St.Petersburg

Rossiya Special Flight Squadron Il96-300 landing Washington Dulles from St.Petersburg - 4K Ultra HD
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:49:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MattyCR] [#33]
NVM
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:51:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Russian checkpoint looking for the imaginary Nazis. Tattoos. And mosins. Lol.

View Quote

WTF, dude looks like a WWII reenactor.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:53:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By mokerr:

I'm having a hard time understanding as well. The Russians have a determined military to fight against, why are they wasting so many munitions on civilian areas? Are they that stupid? It seems that right now it is only strengthening Ukraine's resolve (as a whole) and pissing the west off more and more.

I don't see a purpose for it. I see many people say they do it to lower morale, that just doesn't make sense to me in this particular conflict. Is this some stone age  attrition strategy? Kill as many people as humanly possible and they'll eventually win?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mokerr:
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Russia is obviously intentionally targeting groups of civilians...

How long you figure until they start "rescuing" people with nerve gas, instead of high explosive?

But to what aim, though?  

I'm definitely not trying to support russia here, but what's the motive for intentionally targeting civilians?  There's no benefit to it, except psychologically.

I'm having a hard time understanding as well. The Russians have a determined military to fight against, why are they wasting so many munitions on civilian areas? Are they that stupid? It seems that right now it is only strengthening Ukraine's resolve (as a whole) and pissing the west off more and more.

I don't see a purpose for it. I see many people say they do it to lower morale, that just doesn't make sense to me in this particular conflict. Is this some stone age  attrition strategy? Kill as many people as humanly possible and they'll eventually win?

Put yourself in Zelensky’s shoes: if you’re weighing your options of whether to accept some sort of peace agreement with Russia, what’s going to pressure you more into taking a deal?

The thought of losing more ground and more military resources over the next 24 hours if you opt to keep fighting?

Or the the thought of losing more ground, more military resources, AND another hospital or theater full of innocent civilians on top of that?

Russia has screwed this up so much, they are down to using that kind of pressure to influence UA’s decision-making to try and make a deal before they have to capitulate. It’s basically terrorism.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:09:35 AM EDT
[#36]
If you saw what Russia did in Chechnya and you saw what Russia did in Georgia and you saw what Russia did in Syria why is it surprising that they are doing the same thing in Ukraine?

They’re destroying cities because that is what they think they’re supposed to do.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:14:17 AM EDT
[#37]

somebody needs to explain it to her.  maybe one of her staffers is an idiot. maybe.  maybe not.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:17:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Russians are preparing for a big assault in the next few days. Coordinated pushes over the entire country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1oByIrwRb8
View Quote

wow, a BMW Technical at the end of the video
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:17:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tomislav] [#39]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

somebody needs to explain it to her.  maybe one of her staffers is an idiot. maybe.  maybe not.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By x248716x:

Or we should look into who we are supporting.

Plenty of non-Norse rune bearing Ukrainians for America to support. Maybe we should stick to those?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:18:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
If you saw what Russia did in Chechnya and you saw what Russia did in Georgia and you saw what Russia did in Syria why is it surprising that they are doing the same thing in Ukraine?

They're destroying cities because that is what they think they're supposed to do.
View Quote

At this point.. they are the rabid dog that needs to be put down.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:19:18 AM EDT
[#41]
pack it up, she's done.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:20:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Tomislav:

Plenty of non-Norse rune beating Ukrainians for America to support. Maybe we should stick to those?
View Quote

Strangely, they weren’t the ones talking about purifying society today.

Putin, on the other hand, was…
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:23:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Mariupol hospital an 'image of hell' with dead babies

Ukraine War: Mariupol hospital an 'image of hell'
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:26:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Shenanigunz:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shenanigunz:
Originally Posted By Tomislav:

Plenty of non-Norse rune beating Ukrainians for America to support. Maybe we should stick to those?

Oh, there’s been talk about Finno-Ugric descendants vs. Slavic  descendants.

IMO, best to avoid folks focusing on that and focus on stopping  Putin instead.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:28:50 AM EDT
[#45]

She needs to be crated up and shipped to Putin. They deserve each other.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:28:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:29:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Full video of that tank kill.  Graphic as fuck,

https://streamable.com/sicnpd
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:32:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By retroangles:
PUTIN

IS CORN POP!

Biden was just looking into the future!

probe me wrong!

View Quote

I’ll leave the probing to the Odessa Ass Bandit… but thanks
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:32:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By OBird:

Put yourself in Zelensky’s shoes: if you’re weighing your options of whether to accept some sort of peace agreement with Russia, what’s going to pressure you more into taking a deal?

The thought of losing more ground and more military resources over the next 24 hours if you opt to keep fighting?

Or the the thought of losing more ground, more military resources, AND another hospital or theater full of innocent civilians on top of that?

Russia has screwed this up so much, they are down to using that kind of pressure to influence UA’s decision-making to try and make a deal before they have to capitulate. It’s basically terrorism.
View Quote

Freedom isn't free
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:33:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By SkiShooter:

She needs to be crated up and shipped to Putin. They deserve each other.
View Quote

that would please Pelosi.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1134 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top