Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3314 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:13:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#1]
Pro-Russian news channel

Mobilized from Bashkiria complained about the lack of training and lies on the part of their leadership

Mobilized from the 428th regiment recorded a video message to the Russian authorities. They were promised that their task would be to protect facilities in the "new territories". In October-November, they were not properly trained, and already on November 29, the mobilized were sent to the NVO zone, to the Kremennaya area, where active battles are taking place.

The man in the video claims that after December 20, the mobilized were the first line of defense.
From that moment on, they had to constantly repel the attacks of the Ukrainian infantry and live under artillery fire. As a result, the soldier was “morally killed” by the enemy artillery, which struck for days without any resistance. The man in the video claims that after asking for help, they were mistakenly hit by their own.

The military are asking to return them to the protection of objects and change their place of deployment.

https://t.me/groupzarya/25375

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:24:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rgkeller] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
That's what western officers mean when they say that Ukraine isn't fighting like a western nation would. It remains to be seen if they learn to and become good at it. That's not a slight, fighting like the west doesn't come naturally and had to be learned the hard way.
View Quote
The Ukranian military has infinitely more experience fighting an infantry/tank/artillery/drone war than any western nation's current armed forces.

And the US military fights with overwhelming air superiority, superior armor and precision long range artillery - all of which the west has denied the Ukraine.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:25:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Russian Simpsons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1u7XZ9c8fI
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I've read several times in this thread lately that the Russians are using "human wave" attacks.  Is this really the case?  As in hundreds or thousands of guys mass attacking a position?  I've seen no video other otherwise evidence of this.  Should some slow their roll with this term?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:32:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Tacosis:
I've read several times in this thread lately that the Russians are using "human wave" attacks.  Is this really the case?  As in hundreds or thousands of guys mass attacking a position?  I've seen no video other otherwise evidence of this.  Should some slow their roll with this term?
View Quote

Guess you haven't seen the pic of the field with about 30 desd Russians laying in
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:33:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack67] [#6]
View Quote

Lots and lots of pics out there.  Here’s one.  No roll-slowing required.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:35:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By johnh57:

Why I asked what side of the fence they are on.  Since they are NATO it would appear to be a really bad move if it's Ukraine / Ukraine sappers / Ukraine sympathizers unless there is much more to the story.

But with the troubles poopin is having in Ukraine it seems odd he'd start or renew something with yet another neighbor.

But I don't under stand the politics and alliances in eastern Europe.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By johnh57:
Originally Posted By voodochild:

How long before Ukraine gets the blame?

Why I asked what side of the fence they are on.  Since they are NATO it would appear to be a really bad move if it's Ukraine / Ukraine sappers / Ukraine sympathizers unless there is much more to the story.

But with the troubles poopin is having in Ukraine it seems odd he'd start or renew something with yet another neighbor.

But I don't under stand the politics and alliances in eastern Europe.

Those countries have cadres of Russian saboteurs and sympathizers who are in fact Russian. Could also be locals pissed that any Russian gas is being sold. Ukraine would not pull ops like this in countries that are keeping them with weapons and support. No upsides. Few million lost?
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:38:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Spain wants to transfer Aspide anti-aircraft missile systems to Ukraine, but due to the neutrality of Switzerland, this is difficult to implement, - Blick.

The missiles used in the complex have Swiss-made components, and therefore Switzerland vetoes the supply of Aspide air defense systems to Ukraine.

By the way, our fighters have already been trained in the operation of this complex.

https://t.me/killpukin/13030

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmZDipKXwAIaJs-?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

In many ways the Swiss are a bigger pain in the ass than the Germans. After this is over it would be great if everyone building weapons figured out a way to do without Swiss systems and or components.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:38:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

When the French were defeated, Ho expected Vietnam to unite as one country.

The parties involved decided to partition the country with the understanding that elections in the South would take place to decide whether to unite.

Diem, who was our puppet leader in the South, cancelled the election ( that everyone agrees would have gone in favor of unification), and that's when Ho went to the only place he could for support; China and the Soviet Union.

Had Diem carried out elections as previously agreed, Vietnam would have been an independent country; something they had desired for hundreds of years.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

LOL, no. Ho Chi Minh was a founding member of the French Communist Party. Dedicated communist from the beginning. What we should have done was provide the French the support they asked for instead of the anti-colonial bullshit foreign policy we had back then. Eisenhower's reaction to Suez also set up a lot of bad things and was one of the worst foreign policy decisions made since WWII.

The parties involved decided to partition the country with the understanding that elections in the South would take place to decide whether to unite.

Diem, who was our puppet leader in the South, cancelled the election ( that everyone agrees would have gone in favor of unification), and that's when Ho went to the only place he could for support; China and the Soviet Union.

Had Diem carried out elections as previously agreed, Vietnam would have been an independent country; something they had desired for hundreds of years.

A united communist country that would have moved on to other neighbors. People forget the soviet Chinese connection to all these anti colonial wars.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:46:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

A united communist country that would have moved on to other neighbors. People forget the soviet Chinese connection to all these anti colonial wars.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

LOL, no. Ho Chi Minh was a founding member of the French Communist Party. Dedicated communist from the beginning. What we should have done was provide the French the support they asked for instead of the anti-colonial bullshit foreign policy we had back then. Eisenhower's reaction to Suez also set up a lot of bad things and was one of the worst foreign policy decisions made since WWII.

Attachment Attached File

(And I maintain that nearly every former colony where those efforts succeeded are worse off than they were being a Western colony. But that's a topic for another thread.)
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By NE223:

In many ways the Swiss are a bigger pain in the ass than the Germans. After this is over it would be great if everyone building weapons figured out a way to do without Swiss systems and or components.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NE223:

Spain wants to transfer Aspide anti-aircraft missile systems to Ukraine, but due to the neutrality of Switzerland, this is difficult to implement, - Blick.

The missiles used in the complex have Swiss-made components, and therefore Switzerland vetoes the supply of Aspide air defense systems to Ukraine.

By the way, our fighters have already been trained in the operation of this complex.

https://t.me/killpukin/13030

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmZDipKXwAIaJs-?format=jpg&name=medium

There's some interesting hurdles this war has brought to light with regards to the hardware and ownership.

What's interesting to me is that a report I made earlier today from a German article saying Ukrainians were training on Leopard tanks since summer.   This article says that the Ukrainians were training on this air defense system as well.

If this is true, I have been wondering if small groups of Ukrainians were trained on a multitude of NATO systems starting months ago so that once the diplomatic hurdles were made they would have people ready to use what NATO allows.

Suddenly the Bradley's are going to be available in a matter of weeks, indicating they had Ukrainians training on the systems before any of this was mentioned publicly.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Reference map.

Link Posted: 1/13/2023 10:56:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Not sure if this has been discussed yet, ...

Maybe the orcs need a surprise in Soledar

The Battle of Messines in June of 1917 witnessed what was arguably the single largest explosion of the pre-atomic age, when 19 underground mines packed with an estimated 1 million pounds of high explosives erupted beneath the German line, killing untold numbers of soldiers and shattering German morale before the real fighting even began.
View Quote

https://www.history.com/news/battle-messines-world-war-i-tunnels
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:02:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:11:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ContraHQ] [#15]
View Quote

From my reading not so much in waves, but more of a disposable group of orcs to gain intel (especially the Wagner group).

Procedure: Send in group of 10 or so recruited Wagner orcs (many former prisoners from russian penal system) on a frontal assault of the UKR front lines. They all get killed by the UKR, but then the UKR defensive positions have been revealed.

Orcs then call in arty, mortars, and drones to assault and soften ID'd UKR positions. Russian orcs better trained and equipped follow up to try and advance.

Rinse and repeat with more expendable orcs to start another assault.

ETA: Orcs in the open or huddled together and met by HIMARS = destroyed human wave that never got above sea level
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:13:17 PM EDT
[#16]

It is difficult to express gratitude for this hard truth, Prime.  But thank you.  

Those in doubt of sending M-113s should reconsider; they have a place in service to Ukraine.

And consider Ukraine’s sacrifice here:

- they battle Russia, so that NATO and the US don’t have to.

I say:  give Ukraine all the weapons they request, and let’s end Putin’s regime, for the good of humanity.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:32:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Veccio] [#17]
Hundreds of US military vehicles arrive in Dutch port to strengthen NATO defences

Good bit of vehicles arriving, the Col is saying 1250 pieces but also says "multiple other ports in Europe". Brads, Paladins, bridges, support trucks.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:37:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CharlieR] [#18]
View Quote

By the definition of what a human wave attack is, I would say there have been precisely zero. You are correct. People should slow their roll.

A human wave is a shoulder to shoulder attack...no dispersion between troops...like US Civil War,  20th Century Banzai Charge, Red Army, Maybe Chinese Chicoms although that seems to be a myth.  

Id say the last time anyone thoughtfully came up with the idea of a human wave who was not a brain dead idiot, you are talking Japanese night Banzai attacks, using Shock, running full tilt against 1930s Chinese who had no machine guns and who would run like hell.

A squad of convicts being sent to their deaths to draw fire and enable artillery...well, sucks to be them, but that's not a human wave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_wave_attack
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:39:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Guess you haven't seen the pic of the field with about 30 desd Russians laying in
View Quote

30 guys indicates a human wave?  Ok. Moving on.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:42:01 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

In a 20sq yd area in the open? Uhhh….yea.

What’s your angle? You can go to telegram and see dead orcs by the pile.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:46:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Veccio] [#21]

View All Quotes

It's not a human wave like you may be thinking of, more like sending mobiks forward as expendable to locate where Ukraine fortifications are at.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:51:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By kncook:

In a 20sq yd area in the open? Uhhh….yea.

What’s your angle? You can go to telegram and see dead orcs by the pile.
View Quote

Just to call things what they really are and not hyperbolize the language.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:54:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Veccio:
It's not a human wave like you may be thinking of, more like sending mobiks forward as expendable to locate where Ukraine fortifications are at.
View Quote

Lol right but those two things are pretty different.  Why use the term so cavalierly when it doesn't fit, at all?  Anyways fuck them I'll fucking drop it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 11:55:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By ContraHQ:

From my reading not so much in waves, but more of a disposable group of orcs to gain intel (especially the Wagner group).

Procedure: Send in group of 10 or so recruited Wagner orcs (many former prisoners from russian penal system) on a frontal assault of the UKR front lines. They all get killed by the UKR, but then the UKR defensive positions have been revealed.

Orcs then call in arty, mortars, and drones to assault and soften ID'd UKR positions. Russian orcs better trained and equipped follow up to try and advance.

Rinse and repeat with more expendable orcs to start another assault.

ETA: Orcs in the open or huddled together and met by HIMARS = destroyed human wave that never got above sea level
View Quote

Recon by meat.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 12:03:21 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:

In a 20sq yd area in the open? Uhhh .yea.

What's your angle? You can go to telegram and see dead orcs by the pile.

It is accurate, just maybe not in the way you are thinking.

Smaller groups of poorly trained/equipped humans sent over and over again to the same objectives and to their deaths, with the intent of exposing positions, soaking up munitions, and overwhelming the Ukrainians. It is certainly many small waves of disposable humans.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 12:57:23 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

oh I see what your angle is now,.. ...  so ya moving on..
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#27]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3fAnVa3krE

Good bit of vehicles arriving, the Col is saying 1250 pieces but also says "multiple other ports in Europe". Brads, Paladins, bridges, support trucks.
View Quote

Thats a shit ton of Equipment going into Europe.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 1:02:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

Smaller groups of poorly trained/equipped humans sent over and over again to the same objectives and to their deaths, with the intent of exposing positions, soaking up munitions, and overwhelming the Ukrainians. It is certainly many small waves of disposable humans.
View Quote

Right.  So human wave now means a small unit of sacrificial recon troops.  Ya'll win we have always been at war with Oceania, we always have been and always will be.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 1:10:37 AM EDT
[#29]

Right.  So human wave now means a small unit of sacrificial recon troops.  Ya'll win we have always been at war with Oceania, we always have been and always will be.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

so you just came here to argue over terminology? you have anything else to provide this thread reference to the war?  who cares what terminology people use? Its modern warfare not the civil war.  losing over 100 thousand men in 11 months is a meat grinder.  no matter what you want to call it. but this thread isnt about "terminology" Its about the situation on the Ground In Ukraine.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 1:24:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#30]
This is certainly worthy of our time.

Hell, let’s re-hash whether something is a particle or a wave.

Any opinions on the debroglie wavelength and when we should cut-on something is displaying wave or particle like behavior?

My profession’s accepted consensus is that if the wavelength is significantly shorter than the length scale you’re working in, it’s a particle.

BUT that was like 100 years ago….
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 1:26:33 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

“Small unit”.

30 is roughly the size of a now Russian company.

Not really a small unit.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 1:42:34 AM EDT
[#32]
DIY 'Super Frag' RPG warheads made from Fire Extinguishers. Reportedly ~1kg HE + ~1kg frag filler

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/10b069v/chechen_from_the_sheikh_mansour_battalion_using/

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 1:49:51 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
Everything's still painted for the desert. I'd like to see the setup for getting all those vehicles ready for the front line.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 1:50:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
DIY 'Super Frag' RPG warheads made from Fire Extinguishers. Reportedly ~1kg HE + ~1kg frag filler

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmCOz_vXkAAQOtw?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/10b069v/chechen_from_the_sheikh_mansour_battalion_using/

View Quote

surely thats not real, they have millions of RPG heads, I dont see them needing to make homemade ones out of garbage..lol
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:07:24 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:07:55 AM EDT
[#36]

surely thats not real, they have millions of RPG heads, I dont see them needing to make homemade ones out of garbage..lol
View Quote
There is video of it being fired
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:08:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Everything's still painted for the desert. I'd like to see the setup for getting all those vehicles ready for the front line.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

Ukraine paints all the donated armor themselves in there own digital camo
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:08:15 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Those guys are very in touch with their inner rural Missourian.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:15:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#39]

Exactly they traded Soledar and eventually Bakhmut for a probable eventual goal of Seversk all for Kherson and Kharkiv since last summer. That’s a tiny sliver in comparison to the total area Ukraine recovered. But it’s a gain and it shows they’re still in this war. The bad news for the Russians is they claimed once Bakhmut collapses its barrier free open free reign all the way the the Dnipr for their tanks. Well if that doesn’t happen and it won’t how will they explain away their claim that they traded land for grinding down the UA and breaking they the Maginot line. Because by summer if it’s more of the same grind fest how will they keep morale after promises that Bakhmut was the beginning of the end for UA.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:26:51 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

If you aren’t familiar with the tactics, you might not understand it.  They are using wave tactics and it’s well documented.

You are welcome to look at all the photos you’d like, they are out there.  Dismissing that evidence once you’ve evaluated it is one thing. Doing so from a forum post or two, vs the reports of the officers on the ground on TG, drone and handheld footage, and the casualty stats, is arrogant.  The use of wave tactics have been noted, photographed, and the results posted widely.  

The idea of needing “shoulder to shoulder” ranks is rather old - predating rifled barrels.  Even the Chinese weren’t that stupid.  Actually Chinese wave attack in progress, Korean War.  If some are holding an image of Waterloo style massed rank advance, no, that’s not what’s being alleged.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:32:30 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

It's to boost the short range HE power, especially against buildings / trenches. Comments suggest that it has ~3x the effect of a normal RPG frag warhead, which is easy to believe given the size.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:08:24 AM EDT
[#42]

It's to boost the short range HE power, especially against buildings / trenches. Comments suggest that it has ~3x the effect of a normal RPG frag warhead, which is easy to believe given the size.
View All Quotes

yea I can see that being useful with having a shortage of Thermobaric warheads on hand
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:10:20 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:19:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Chronicle of military activity on the territory of Belarus for January 12
▪️A Tu-154B aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RA-85563) flew to the Chkalovsky airfield.Most likely, the plane delivered to the Republic of Belarus a commission of the RF Ministry of Defense headed by the Commander-in-Chief of the RF Ground Forces Oleg Salyukov.
▪️Helicopter training flights of the 50th mixed aviation base of the Belarusian Air Force took place.
▪️The intensity of movement of the RF Armed Forces by rail has decreased. The trains of the Russian Federation were noticed on the stretch of Zhitkovichi-Kalinkovichi, as well as in Slonim, Gomel, Baranovichi and in the Minsk region.
▪️There were movements of large columns of military equipment of the RF Armed Forces (10+ units) along the highways: M5 (Zhlobin → Osipovichi) and M1 (Ivatsevichi → Bereza).
▪️On the P4 highway (Lyakhovichi → Baranovichi), a large convoy of fuel trucks of the RF Armed Forces was recorded.Earlier, we have already paid attention to the active movement of fuel trucks of the Russian Federation in the Baranovichi region.
▪️General conclusion: A decrease in the intensity of movement of the RF Armed Forces by rail may indicate the completion of the rotation of part of the Russian contingent of the Russian Federation, which was trained at the training grounds of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus. At the same time, it is worth noting the expansion of the geography of the military presence of the RF Armed Forces in Belarus. For example, trains with Russian equipment are fixed in the city of Slonim (Grodno region).13 km. from the city there is a training ground "Chepelevo" of the 11th brigade. Most likely, the Russian military will also use this training ground for training the mobilized. According to our information, there is currently a military camp at the training ground. We reported about the possible presence of Russians there back in November.

The rotation of the Russian military is evidence that in the near future one should not expect an offensive by the RF Armed Forces from the territory of the Republic of Belarus. The function of the Republic of Belarus in this case is to be a training base for mobilized citizens of the Russian Federation.

Changes in the size of the grouping of the RF Armed Forces in the Republic of Belarus: no data. @Hajun_BY

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:24:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#45]
Explosions in the Kyiv region at 6 in the morning

"We have a fire at one of the critical infrastructure facilities. Relevant services are working on the spot," — Oleksiy Kuleba

@bochkala_war

https://t.me/bochkala_war/11110

The explosions in Kyiv were commented by the Deputy Commander of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Lieutenant General Oleksandr Pavlyuk. He did not name their reasons, but said that these were not air defense and not “any kind of military action.”

“The sounds of explosions that could be heard in Kyiv and the region are actively used by Russian bot farms as a reason to disperse panic and broadcast the message that this is supposedly the beginning of an offensive from the North. I note that there are no offensive actions of the enemy from the North yet.

Explosions are not associated with an air threat or air defense, as well as with any military action. If there was a threat, you would have heard the alarm. The causes of the explosions will be announced separately,” Pavlyuk said.

https://t.me/stranaua/85577

Rocket attack on Kyiv. Preliminary information.
There is a hit to an infrastructure object. All the necessary services - KMVA - are already working on site
The data is being verified, wait for official information.
Stay in shelters until the air alarm goes off.

https://t.me/operativnoZSU/70486

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:31:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Conscripted air defense kid stationed in Zaporizhzhia has seven documented kills, six aircraft and one cruise missile. Awarded Hero of Ukraine with some pretty important folks in the room.

"Zaporozhye avenger": 19-year-old National Guardsman Roman Glomba turned six Russian aircraft into scrap metal

National Guardsman Roman Glomba is from the Ivano-Frankivsk region, and at the age of 19 he is a Hero of Ukraine. Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, the warrior with the call sign "Bandit" has become literally a thunderstorm of the invaders, shooting down a lot of enemy aircraft.

An expert of the Center for Defense Strategies, reserve colonel Viktor Kevlyuk called Roman's story one of the most incredible - he is the first conscript to receive the highest distinction.

“Russian pilots just run away as soon as they find out that a Bandit is on duty in the zone. If our nation has such guardsmen, we will win,” he wrote on Facebook.

Roman Glomba covered the positions of our Defenders from the air attack near the village of Malaya Tokmachka, Zaporozhye region. During his service, he hit seven enemy targets - six aircraft and a cruise missile. For this, in social networks, the fighter was called the "Zaporozhye avenger."

“They began to call me that after I destroyed three planes. In principle, I like it, my comrades do too. But the main thing is that it has results - fewer enemy planes will destroy our cities, and Russian pilots will know that their flight may be the last," Roman wrote on Facebook.

June 20, 2022 Roman Glomba was awarded the title Hero of Ukraine. Prior to this, the National Guardsman was awarded the Order "For Courage" III degree.

#heroes_among_us

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:50:54 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:54:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#48]
Russian TG

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak agreed to send a tank squadron to Ukraine - Independent.

Four Challenger 2 main battle tanks will immediately be sent to Eastern Europe, with eight more armored vehicles to follow shortly.

https://t.me/groupzarya/25389

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:02:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Russian TG

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak agreed to send a tank squadron to Ukraine - Independent.

Four Challenger 2 main battle tanks will immediately be sent to Eastern Europe, with eight more armored vehicles to follow shortly.

https://t.me/groupzarya/25389

View Quote

slow your roll there Britian, 4 tanks! my gosh lets try and not win the war in day now huh?  I guess its a start.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:22:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Belarus border

Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3314 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top