Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3445 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:07:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:09:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prime:
View Quote

Easy for nobodies with no power to make bold pronouncements they know won't go anywhere.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:10:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
37 min ago.

View Quote

This was allegedly from Ukrainian shelling, or so the Governor of Belgorod claimed.

But THIS is where it gets really interesting…

In the Belgorod region, it turns out that they smoked at a factory that manufactured metal structures for the Crimean bridge

Local publics write that the fire from the oil depot, where the "arrival" allegedly occurred, seriously damaged the production of the "Borisov plant of bridge metal structures" located nearby.

*It was at the BZMMK that metal structures for the Crimean bridge on the occupied peninsula were produced. In May 2015, the plant even opened a new workshop No. 8 - specifically for deliveries to "Putin's pride" through the Kerch Strait.

Crimean bridge, are you waiting?!
#curb

https://t.me/Pravda_Gerashchenko/63162

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:12:58 AM EDT
[#4]
5 min translated video in tweet.

View Quote

Somebody yesterday was questioning Kiyanyn, saying they're not sure about what he says. I say he and Witch are definitely Ukrainian propaganda. They are meant to provide calming and reassuring voices to buoy spirits and allay fears. Below Kiyanyn's tweet yesterday was one from Witch, and that smile and perfect hair were just too over the top. Not saying they're bad or wrong, just pointing out that their videos have a purpose. I support that purpose, but they aren't really what we'd call "news." But I still watch for them anyway, because they still are out there on (or near) the front line, so they're worth watching.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:15:18 AM EDT
[#5]

I'd like to see longer training courses in the UK for Ukrainian infantry. IIRC, they're sending fresh recruits there, and they get less than two months of total training. That's enough to teach them basic individual skills and basic small unit tactics, but not much else. Certainly, it's not even close to enough to make them professional infantrymen by Western standards. Since this is looking like it's going to be a long war, Ukraine is going to need a lot more quality infantry, if only to replace their pre-war experienced cadre that has taken many casualties. Overall, this is something that I think is needed to maintain quality in the force.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:16:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Easy for nobodies with no power to make bold pronouncements they know won't go anywhere.
View Quote

It definitely won’t go anywhere.

It’s the bold statement that’s unusual.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:24:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By p3590:

That's horrifying with respect to the long term prognosis of the conflict.  If the the average Russian is making the logical leap that fighting in Ukraine=defending Rodina, there's probably a LOT more people that are going to die before this is over.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bartholomew_Roberts:
A couple of thoughts...

1. My Russian friends are all in on defending the rodina by invading other nations, even people who lived in Ukraine and have fond memories of it.  They see it as an existential crisis.

2. A Russian friend was proudly telling me about Wagner showing up to present to their local junior-high kids.  That may be a local thing rather than national; but it suggests a fairly long-term outlook on the fight.

That's horrifying with respect to the long term prognosis of the conflict.  If the the average Russian is making the logical leap that fighting in Ukraine=defending Rodina, there's probably a LOT more people that are going to die before this is over.

There are fundamental differences in basic cultural/historical premises which I don't see as being reconcilable. And these premises are based upon historical conditions going back to the Second World War specifically and even back to the time of the Czars.

A common irreconcilable point is regarding Russia's actions during WW2 and their after war subjugation of E. Europe. Russians (to generalize) do not see themselves as having conquered/oppressed/subjugated E. Europe; Russians view it as liberation. Unfortunately, it seems that many times disagreement with this fundamental premise (liberation vs. subjugation) gets one labeled as a Nazi or a fascist by Russians.

All this many seem ridiculous to one in America, seen as wallowing in the past, but I can assure you they are very front and center to my relatives in Latvia.

I don't see any resolution to this (Ukraine or other larger issues with Russia) in the foreseeable future unfortunately.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:26:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Man, they love cats.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:35:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Dracster:
"This is how the Leopard 1A5 tanks stored in the hangars of the German company FFG Flensburger look like.

Despite the fact that the machines undoubtedly need repair, they are properly preserved, sheltered from the direct influence of weather conditions and are in an externally acceptable condition.

The Leopard 1A5 is a modernization of the early Leopard 1, the key difference from which is the presence of the EMES 18 anti-tank system with a laser rangefinder and thermal imager, similar to the early Leopard 2, as well as the ability to install additional armor plates that slightly increase the tank's armor protection."

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2023-02-03_08-53-30_jpg-2696104.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2023-02-03_08-53-31_jpg-2696107.JPG
View Quote

May as well donate those if Ukraine can put them to use. I wouldn't want to go up against a T-80 or T-90, but for other tasks they can't be too bad. Certainly enough to take out a BTR or BMP.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:38:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Is it sinking again or setting itself on fire? Taking bets...
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:42:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By jough43:

Russians will eventually learn from many of their mistakes.  It is taking longer than expected.

Sanctions will always have work arounds and back doors, possibly new business opportunities  (oil transport, new onlyfans-Russia platform??).

I agree it is time to turn up the heat.  The animated map a few pages back hasn't really shown any significant changes in held terrotory since the war started.
Maybe I'm just impatient, but it needs to end, especially with Russia targeting civilians.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jough43:
Originally Posted By Dominion21:

My 2 biggest fears at the moment are:

- Russians becoming less incompetent/ adapting and fighting harder, plus

- sanctions failing and becoming less and less effective as the Russians develop work-arounds.

We have debated the “frog boil” approach often here.  But I believe it may be time to significantly turn up the heat, if we are serious about winning this war.

ATACMS would be a good start. Agreeing to supply more Abrams, and eventually F-16s, would be better.

Russians will eventually learn from many of their mistakes.  It is taking longer than expected.

Sanctions will always have work arounds and back doors, possibly new business opportunities  (oil transport, new onlyfans-Russia platform??).

I agree it is time to turn up the heat.  The animated map a few pages back hasn't really shown any significant changes in held terrotory since the war started.
Maybe I'm just impatient, but it needs to end, especially with Russia targeting civilians.

The Russians are learning, but they face some severe, systemic challenges that no amount of learning can fix in the time frame they have.

Sanctions will have workarounds, yes, but as yet sanctions still have a ways to go before they become really severe.  The West has, probably wisely, left itself room to ratchet up the pain economically as well as militarily,

The recent aid shipments indicate to me that we’re calling and even raising.  Putin will lose face internally if he doesn’t accept the challenge, but it’s probably also a message to the Russians around Putin that Russia needs to cut their losses and get out while they can.  The nuke threats have’t worked, the terror bombing hasn’t worked, the divisive propaganda hasn't worked.  Russia is all in and theres nothing more they can do to up the ante short of nukes.

If NATO was going to fold they would’ve already done so.  NATO isn’t going to fold.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:47:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:52:41 AM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

I am amused at the number for some reason.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:53:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#14]
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

There are fundamental differences in basic cultural/historical premises which I don't see as being reconcilable. And these premises are based upon historical conditions going back to the Second World War specifically and even back to the time of the Czars.

A common irreconcilable point is regarding Russia's actions during WW2 and their after war subjugation of E. Europe. Russians (to generalize) do not see themselves as having conquered/oppressed/subjugated E. Europe; Russians view it as liberation. Unfortunately, it seems that many times disagreement with this fundamental premise (liberation vs. subjugation) gets one labeled as a Nazi or a fascist by Russians.

All this many seem ridiculous to one in America, seen as wallowing in the past, but I can assure you they are very front and center to my relatives in Latvia.

I don't see any resolution to this (Ukraine or other larger issues with Russia) in the foreseeable future unfortunately.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bartholomew_Roberts:
A couple of thoughts...

1. My Russian friends are all in on defending the rodina by invading other nations, even people who lived in Ukraine and have fond memories of it.  They see it as an existential crisis.

2. A Russian friend was proudly telling me about Wagner showing up to present to their local junior-high kids.  That may be a local thing rather than national; but it suggests a fairly long-term outlook on the fight.

Did someone say horrifying long-term prognosis? Check this out:

The modern Russian state is built on the lie of Russian heroism and virtuous victory in WWII and USSR supremacy. Ukraine can't be an independent state in their view. It was a temporary accident, that four oblasts have now corrected (and Crimea, of course). Belief in Ukrainian independence is Nazism, they've said exactly that. Supporters of an independent Ukraine are Nazis that Russia must heroically fight against. All of truth and virtue is on their side in this. That's all they hear, and a great many of them fully believe it. It really is scary. In this way, Russia is predictable, but NOT a rational actor. I guess you could say, they're rational within their own rules, but those rules are divorced from objective reality. Putin, Shoigu, Solovyov, they're all madmen.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:59:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By theskuh:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/10rzip9/nsfw_ukrainian_medics_evacuating_heavily_wounded/

Not sure this was posted. Some nasty lower extremity wounds. Similar pics to a family member who was hit by a mortar in iraq.
View Quote

God bless those medics.  Those wounds are aweful.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:02:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Did someone say horrifying long-term prognosis? Check this out:

The modern Russian state is built on the lie of Russian heroism and virtuous victory in WWII and USSR supremacy. Ukraine can't be an independent state in their view. It was a temporary accident, that four oblasts have now corrected (and Crimea, of course). Belief in Ukrainian independence is Nazism, they've said exactly that. Supporters of an independent Ukraine are Nazis that Russia must heroically fight against. All of truth and virtue is on their side in this. That's all they hear, and a great many of them fully believe it. It really is scary. In this way, Russia is predictable, but NOT a rational actor. I guess you could say, they're rational within their own rules, but those rules are divorced from objective reality. Putin, Shoigu, Solovyov, they're all madmen.
View Quote

More pertinent to the earlier Wagner post, but still relevant-

Ukrainian TG: an elementary school aged kid with a Wagner patch.

https://t.me/c/1332510851/974

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:11:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Russian domestic politics post.

Matveychev is a pro-Putin deputy who you may remember from earlier in the war-

He’s being criticized in Russia for being something of a hypocritical oligarch type figure, travels internationally, hangs out in NATO countries, siphons money to his daughter, etc.
He apparently also said something about patriots being dangerous, which pissed off the pro-Russian military-centric TG channels.
A hilarious example-

Dear Motherland.
Dear Russia, united and indivisible, ruled by the Lord God and forgiven by the Mother of God for all our sins and stupidities, please, with all your heart and mind, instruct and direct the leadership of the ruling United Russia party to listen to what nonsense on behalf of this very party is nowhere Oleg Anatolyevich Matveychev, who was born on February 1, 1970, due to criminal negligence and an obvious mistake, is listed as a candidate of philosophical sciences and a political scientist of this same ruling party.

Having never worked in a field, or at a factory, or in a slaughter, or in a seiner, or in a kindergarten, or in a vineyard, this master of artistic whistling in his desire not to fall out of the bureaucratic pack, to please and guess the irritation of the authorities and convey to the ear of the authorities of the authors of the sedition - this producer of white noise that has never created any added value called the patriots the only enemies of the authorities.

Again. Not the punishers of the Azov Corps, not the American generals from Poland coordinating the actions of the Ukrainian punishers, no.

Ours, not in front of children, be it said, a philosopher and political scientist, wanting to please the authorities, hastened to call the patriots irritating the authorities the main enemies of the people.

He works proactively, parasite.

One nuance did not fit into the organ of the philosopher's superiors' guessing desires.
In Rus', scammers are not liked.
In Rus', the informer has the first whip.
In Rus', according to Russian Pravda, if "word and deed" is already shouted out, be kind, Oleg Anatolyevich, to interrogation with predilection.

But that's later.

But first, according to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the people have full power in our country. The people of Mariupol and Izyum, the people of Donbass and Ukhta, our great people.

And when some political scientists, let's be frank, call representatives of the people the only threat to the authorities, these political scientists have clearly lost touch with reality.

This is all, Oleg Anatolyevich, from a very bad political and philosophical habit of considering oneself a demiurge, a particularly cunning guesser of thoughts and the arbiter of the destinies of his superiors.

And this boss - does it agree with such an attitude towards itself? The authorities - do they know that they have shared power with a philosopher-political scientist who is trying to guess and manipulate?

These are not jokes, not words for the sake of words.
These are claims to political power.
What, political scientists-philosophers, someone delegated the political power to call someone an enemy of the state???

In my opinion, Comrade Matveychev let slip about something that an intelligent person would not even squeak under his pillow.

https://t.me/NeoficialniyBeZsonoV/21933

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:12:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Yes I'd like to reiterate there should be no negative perceptions about the mods and site staff from this.

Every good sane member should try and stay.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Originally Posted By m35ben:
That has been dealt with thanks to mods.
Yes I'd like to reiterate there should be no negative perceptions about the mods and site staff from this.

Every good sane member should try and stay.

Thanks for staying through that nonsense.

I hope that others like Easterner will come back at some point.  His updates were very much appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:17:08 AM EDT
[#19]

That looks like Pripyat.

I hope these guys are taking precautions.  I don't want them ending up like the orcs who dug trenches into the contaminated soil and then wallowed in them like hogs.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:48:19 AM EDT
[#20]

Russian with a UA drone
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:48:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By grambosc:

That looks like Pripyat.

I hope these guys are taking precautions.  I don't want them ending up like the orcs who dug trenches into the contaminated soil and then wallowed in them like hogs.
View All Quotes

That looks like Pripyat.

The Reddit post said it was from recent training in Pripyat.

I guess they can be safe there as long as they don't dig and live in trenches.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:05:04 AM EDT
[#22]

https://www.occrp.org/en/investigations/italian-politicians-and-big-business-bought-into-russian-occupation-of-crimea
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/ITCrimea_JPG-2696625.jpg
View Quote

Great info, thanks for posting.
I bet there is twenty times this sort of thing which has yet to be exposed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:11:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Weird speech by Kadyrov. "We can't be free because of Nazis in Ukraine".

View Quote

Sounds to me like he’s trying to head off internal disagreement/challenges to me.  I wonder if there is more to the speech?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:19:22 AM EDT
[#24]
This is the Russian backed radio guy that works on their tank communications among other things.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoE8eVcXEAIavw4?format=png&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoE9GbMXEAAds_H?format=png&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoE9V80WIAIiQgN?format=png&name=900x900
View Quote

You’re an intelligent man, Murz.  This is obvious.  Start asking questions about why you’re in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:30:28 AM EDT
[#25]

I'm good with sending them whatever they can put to use NOW.  If that's not F-16s (and it probably isn't, yet) then the other weapons, arty, and rockets.

I'm also ok with giving them advanced fighter aircraft.  It's not like we're really using them right now.  We're watching a Chinese spy/EMP delivery balloon just cruise over our country right now with impunity.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grendelsbane:

Let anyone willing to send their current F-16s to them immediately jump to the front of the line for the new Block 70s we're building here.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/481717/G23_00311FirstF_16Block70FirstFlightDAG0-2696241.JPG

The more expensive the asset, the more important it is to employ it effectively.  It’s been said repeatedly by our actual fighter pilots that true mastery takes YEARS.  F-16s for Ukraine is a worthy goal, but I don’t see it altering the current short term course of the war.

I like things like the GLSDB - give them longer range precision fire capability that they can use within days or weeks.  

What can we do to get PrSM into production now?

What can we do to increase production of artillery shells NOW?  

I'm good with sending them whatever they can put to use NOW.  If that's not F-16s (and it probably isn't, yet) then the other weapons, arty, and rockets.

I'm also ok with giving them advanced fighter aircraft.  It's not like we're really using them right now.  We're watching a Chinese spy/EMP delivery balloon just cruise over our country right now with impunity.

I generally agree. Western fighters aren’t likely to be highly effective in the short term, unless we pulled a fast one and started training UA pilots a year ago.
For example, if Ukraine got a couple of squadrons of F-16s today, and had trained pilots today, could they actually do medium interdiction as effectively and with essentially no risk as HIMARS?
Most likely their best uses would be SEAD, tank plinking, and exterminating Russian rotary-wing aviation near the front lines.  And tank plinking can be done by Excalibur at zero risk.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 5:09:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#26]

From the comments:
(Since they are getting fragged by their own grenades hitting the wall

“If you can dodge grenade shrapnel-you can dodge a ball”

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 5:28:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Schmigs] [#27]

3 AA kills is a good day.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 5:46:35 AM EDT
[#28]

T-90M and T-72B3M are getting reinforced mudguards along with era mountings. (Previous ones were just sheet metal and rubber).
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 5:53:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Interesting, can you post the source too?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 6:09:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4xGM300m] [#30]
Reddit, Twitter, Blogs, many times reposted all over the net, no primary source available.  

With the quality of the pictures, I think it's taken from Russian TV.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 7:03:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#32]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
Reddit, Twitter, Blogs, many times reposted all over the net, no primary source available.  

View Quote

I'm asking where you got the images you just posted with the tanks....(it doesn't have to be the primary)
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 7:28:55 AM EDT
[#33]

That is a Massive bird!
I bet you can hear that at 10M altitude.
Not an AC I’d like to see if I looked up, with giant explosive balls dangling over my head.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 7:31:48 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

The upgrades to the front fenders was posted a while ago with different pictures. I remember folks talking about it since apparently that area of the tank is vulnerable.

I assume those are new tanks in the posted pictures.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 7:34:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
the M1 looks good in camo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYkgs8gBQ1o
View Quote
Euro Camo is best cammo!
M1 in 1985

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 8:28:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By fike:

Arsenal AKs. Interesting.
View Quote

Interesting. Looks like my SAM-7. Including the terrible stock...
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 9:05:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4xGM300m] [#38]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

The upgrades to the front fenders was posted a while ago with different pictures. I remember folks talking about it since apparently that area of the tank is vulnerable.

View All Quotes

The tank on the last picture is the T-72B3 obr. 2022 variant, that's a factory rework.

The T-90 could be a new one.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#39]

My wife has been ordering little handmade glass figurines from Ukraine. I was surprised when she said she wants to "help Ukraine". Maybe she was making fun of me and my obsession with news about the conflict...
View Quote

@ITCHY-FINGER

Can you drop me a link for the figurines? My wife collects. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 9:57:41 AM EDT
[#40]

Somebody yesterday was questioning Kiyanyn, saying they're not sure about what he says. I say he and Witch are definitely Ukrainian propaganda. They are meant to provide calming and reassuring voices to buoy spirits and allay fears. Below Kiyanyn's tweet yesterday was one from Witch, and that smile and perfect hair were just too over the top. Not saying they're bad or wrong, just pointing out that their videos have a purpose. I support that purpose, but they aren't really what we'd call "news." But I still watch for them anyway, because they still are out there on (or near) the front line, so they're worth watching.
View All Quotes
5 min translated video in tweet.

I have the same assessment of them as you currently, but I also look for correlation with other news sources.   Russian source Igor confirms Ukrainian reinforcements into this area of operations, as does Kiyanyn.

Dimitri has been pretty solid on picking his sources to translate for the news over there, both Russian and Ukrainian sources.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:11:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#41]
Russian tank get's it's ass on fire.

Same video as above, more context:  
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#42]
This is why when I see dead tallies, I just double that number to factor in the injured that might have survived.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#43]

It definitely won’t go anywhere.

It’s the bold statement that’s unusual.

View Quote

I would think it is dangerous to say something like that in public in russia. Especially with the the broad laws russia has recently passed that can put people in prison. Not to mention russias history of just killing problem people for political reasons.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:15:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Russian TG
#Feedback

My husband was called up for mobilization, they sent him to Ukraine in December, for some time, they were just in some village, then they sent him to the battlefield, to slaughter, so to speak, after he went there 1 time, he said that (he) won’t go into this meat grinder anymore, it’s better to sit down, but it will be alive.
They took away their weapons, armor, they are sitting in dugouts.

She said in a week they would send everyone who refused, only where, it’s not clear.
And what will happen for this in general, is it worth looking for some way out, I don’t know, lawyers are there, etc.

Well, he didn’t run away from the draft board, he didn’t refuse to go to battle, after this battle, he realized that he couldn’t do it.

A family friend found a man who is engaged in the region just mobilized, he said that in the worst case, he would be sent to the place of registration, and he would serve in the educational unit.
He says, as a rule, they are sent home

https://t.me/mototroopers_205/898

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#47]
This is the Russian backed radio guy that works on their tank communications among other things.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoE8eVcXEAIavw4?format=png&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoE9GbMXEAAds_H?format=png&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoE9V80WIAIiQgN?format=png&name=900x900
View Quote

I feel like the Luhansk & Donetsk populations are paying the heaviest price of all. They are truly going to have a "lost generation." Surely they can all see it, that their people are the first to die at the behest of Russians. Is it really worth it? What has joining "mother Russia" brought them except misery and death? I hope Ukraine is maintaining rigorous info ops aimed at Donbas.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I watch a college age youtube occasionally called "propaganda talks". She goes through the school books she actually learned from growing up in russia. All of the age levels consistently talk about how russia moved into another territory and everything was fine with the people who were there because russia is peaceful. Then at some point later the foreign government attacked russia and russia was forced to defend itself, bacause russia never starts a fight, but they finish them. All of the books, all ages. Russia is a peaceful people. Russia never starts wars. Russia never invades foreign countries. I've heard putin repeat the phrases on TV, I've heard russians repeat the phrases in street interviews.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#50]

Full 6 min video here:
T-84U Oplot. Ukrainian-made main battle tank review. Why tanks still matter?
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3445 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top