Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4252 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/13/2023 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Definitely doing this for the lulz.

https://m.vk.com/wall-23482909_3112975
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 10:55:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#2]
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 10:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

A new armored personnel carrier has appeared in the Russian Federation.
The mobilization version of the Boomerang, while the transportation of a single copy of this Arzamas development was noticed

Unless those prices on the sign were manipulated to prevent geolocation, that may be an AI generated photo. It doesn't do letters and numbers well typically. Plus, just general weirdness with the pic.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Bongino finally (!) made the connection today on his podcast that it appears the Burisma exec who paid the Biden's appears to be a Russian agent.

Finally!!! I've only been screaming that every time he brings up Burisma the past 2 years.
View Quote

Not surprised he finally did. He's not the most cerebral Conservative talker but, he's got good instincts. Likely comes with the territory of being a cop and USSS. I don't get to listen to him often but I think he's a good guy.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:18:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m24shooter] [#5]

What in the cornbread hell is going on with her shoes?
Damn twitter again

Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#6]

The Nansen Programme

The Norwegian parliament, Stortinget, recently agreed on a multi-year programme named after Fridtjof Nansen, the Norwegian diplomat, scientist and polar explorer, who led large-scale humanitarian assistance efforts in Russia and Ukraine following World War I. Under the Nansen Programme, Norway will grant NOK 15 bn (USD 1,6 bn) each year in the period 2023-2027. For 2023, half of the grant will go towards military assistance.
- Norway has made substantial contributions to Ukraine following Russia’s invasion, and Norway will continue its assistance in the years to come, emphasises Gram.

https://www.regjeringen.no/en/aktuelt/nettsak-miw/id2966031/

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/news/2023/01/defence-minister-anita-anand-announces-air-defence-system-donation-to-ukraine.html

Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:23:07 PM EDT
[#7]

They seem very sensible. Could be a cloth shortage judging by her pants, though.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote

That fat fuck will be one of them.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

That is a vicious weapon!
View All Quotes

Tis but a light whiff of grapeshot.      Himars?    Or?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:42:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By MarkNH:

Mods here can't ban people, only site staff (and higher) can do that. The expiration of Jack's ban is between him and the site staff (osprey21) that banned him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sywagon:
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Originally Posted By blueballs:
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Free jack67

Free jack67

We need less trash like Oswald and more jack67s

Why isn't jack67's ban expired yet?
Having been a mod / admin elsewhere, I would bet that he isn't willing to provide a mea culpa and he got personal with the mods without offering an apology. The informal posted warning he got for his comments in this thread regarding moderation of his posts in the other was going that direction for sure. Mods are volunteers providing an important service and not to be called out like that.

Mods here can't ban people, only site staff (and higher) can do that. The expiration of Jack's ban is between him and the site staff (osprey21) that banned him.

@osprey21

Can we please have Jack67 back or is it completely irreconcilable?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:45:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#11]
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:

I agree.  The Iranians knew the Russians would indiscriminately use them with non-combatants and children dying as a result.  Iran has gotten away with too much over the past few decades as it is and it needs to stop.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
"Somebody" should sink Iranian ships or drop Iranian airplanes that are delivering drones to Russia. Their drone factories might have a smoking incident as well.  

Anyone who chooses Russia in this conflict becomes a target. This war isn't any different than any other war, other than the fact that Russia still refuses to call it one.

Plausible deniability would seem to be pretty

easy, with Israel always in seeming conflict with Iran.

Syria, Georgia, Chechnya and Azerbaijan are in a state of turmoil, perhaps one of them acted inappropriately? Maybe the Kurds did it?

I'm thinking Iran needs to pay for their deeds.

I agree.  The Iranians knew the Russians would indiscriminately use them with non-combatants and children dying as a result.  Iran has gotten away with too much over the past few decades as it is and it needs to stop.

100%
Just because some dictator declares he controls a nation state doesn’t mean he or it is any better than a cartel or terrorist organization. And those that aid and abet such despots should be treated the same no matter their manners or dress or fancy words.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:49:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Prime:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/IMG_3234-2850822.jpg

The Nansen Programme

The Norwegian parliament, Stortinget, recently agreed on a multi-year programme named after Fridtjof Nansen, the Norwegian diplomat, scientist and polar explorer, who led large-scale humanitarian assistance efforts in Russia and Ukraine following World War I. Under the Nansen Programme, Norway will grant NOK 15 bn (USD 1,6 bn) each year in the period 2023-2027. For 2023, half of the grant will go towards military assistance.
- Norway has made substantial contributions to Ukraine following Russia’s invasion, and Norway will continue its assistance in the years to come, emphasises Gram.

https://www.regjeringen.no/en/aktuelt/nettsak-miw/id2966031/

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/IMG_3235-2850838.jpg

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/news/2023/01/defence-minister-anita-anand-announces-air-defence-system-donation-to-ukraine.html

View Quote

Fantastic announcement by Norway. Not just for the two launchers, but also for the continued support and hinting at bi-lateral mutual defense agreement. Nordic countries are coming through for Ukraine time and again.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:53:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

@osprey21

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:
Originally Posted By sywagon:
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Originally Posted By blueballs:
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Free jack67

Free jack67

We need less trash like Oswald and more jack67s

Why isn't jack67's ban expired yet?
Having been a mod / admin elsewhere, I would bet that he isn't willing to provide a mea culpa and he got personal with the mods without offering an apology. The informal posted warning he got for his comments in this thread regarding moderation of his posts in the other was going that direction for sure. Mods are volunteers providing an important service and not to be called out like that.

@osprey21

@osprey21 some people can’t say what they know (like they messed up) but it doesn’t make it any less true. Please time his ban out man. He’s a good guy that isnt malicious by nature. He worked security in the twin towers and a vet. Not some drive by punk.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:59:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

100%
Just because some dictator declares he controls a nation state doesn’t mean he or it is any better than a cartel or terrorist organization. And those that aid and abet such despots should be treated the same no matter their manners or dress or fancy words.
View All Quotes
"Somebody" should sink Iranian ships or drop Iranian airplanes that are delivering drones to Russia. Their drone factories might have a smoking incident as well.  

Anyone who chooses Russia in this conflict becomes a target. This war isn't any different than any other war, other than the fact that Russia still refuses to call it one.

Syria, Georgia, Chechnya and Azerbaijan are in a state of turmoil, perhaps one of them acted inappropriately? Maybe the Kurds did it?

100%

Iran has actively been engaged in combat with US forces for years, and they have the blood of many US service members on their hands due to providing EFPs to Shia insurgent groups in Iraq. I don't know if I'd support an outright invasion at this point, but I do think we should be doing more to destabilize the regime there. Overall, I do have some hope that Iran can become, well, not not the shit stain that it is today. I think that long term, the reformers will slowly start to gain influence as the older principalist population starts to die off (IIRC from some courses I took in college, Iranian politics can essentially be broken down into principalists and reformers, with the former being pro-regime and the latter being more pro-liberalization).
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:06:51 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

Plausible deniability would seem to be pretty easy, with Israel always in seeming conflict with Iran.

yep, Iran needs to be checked hard.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:08:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Definitely doing this for the lulz.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/IMG_3233-2850801.jpg

https://m.vk.com/wall-23482909_3112975
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:11:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Makes a valid and dramatic point. Why are you foot dragging FJoe?
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#18]
well…that is an interesting development. When they were spinning this up the word was that they were forward deploying those assets but RU maintained control. Either way, they are lying about something. Certainly presents a dilemma for taking action if it comes to it. A true get both situation.
View All Quotes

Just saw this follow up Tweet. What an idiot.

well…that is an interesting development. When they were spinning this up the word was that they were forward deploying those assets but RU maintained control. Either way, they are lying about something. Certainly presents a dilemma for taking action if it comes to it. A true get both situation.

Sounds like luschenko is asking for a pre-preemptive fucking.  I dont know how he thinks those words are not asking for it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:14:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

Iran has actively been engaged in combat with US forces for years, and they have the blood of many US service members on their hands due to providing EFPs to Shia insurgent groups in Iraq. I don't know if I'd support an outright invasion at this point, but I do think we should be doing more to destabilize the regime there. Overall, I do have some hope that Iran can become, well, not not the shit stain that it is today. I think that long term, the reformers will slowly start to gain influence as the older principalist population starts to die off (IIRC from some courses I took in college, Iranian politics can essentially be broken down into principalists and reformers, with the former being pro-regime and the latter being more pro-liberalization).
View All Quotes

100%

No invasion necessary. But we could go towards sink any ship on sight as well as aircraft. “The civilized world is a no fly zone for you. “ I think shipping would be big for them. Notify all nations any ship under any flag approaching or departing an Iranian port is fair game.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:18:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jaehaerys] [#20]

No invasion necessary. But we could go towards sink any ship on sight as well as aircraft. “The civilized world is a no fly zone for you. “ I think shipping would be big for them. Notify all nations any ship under any flag approaching or departing an Iranian port is fair game.
View All Quotes

100%

I'd also like to funnel Iranian protestors and dissidents small arms, RPGs, and bomb making materials. Let the Iranian regime have a taste of their own medicine in that regard.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:21:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Little bit of rescue and relief footage.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:22:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#23]

I'm going with staged too, not dirt, no dust.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Hollywood (other than that Baldwin guy) must use real bullets all the time then.

I might be wrong, but still seems off to me.

I'm going with staged too, not dirt, no dust.

What if the ground is muddy?
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:28:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote
Don't tell me Oryx has caught up on counting stuff.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:29:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

So it can land and take off on many different kinds of dicey surfaces is my guess. Even if upside down probably.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#26]
When will we see these?
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 12:31:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

So it can land and take off on many different kinds of dicey surfaces is my guess. Even if upside down probably.
View Quote

You could fly it to a position, land, use the tracks to hide and then use it for surveillance.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 1:04:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Originally Posted By 1st-Armored-Division:
Somewhere, someplace, and somehow..
300 of these are being rebuilt and salvaged to help out. Informed (limited) that maybe 200 total will be used. Not funded by the U.S, nor the taxpayers.
Can you guess the engine?
https://i.imgur.com/MeJrSCw.png[/qu
ote]I can't place it
View Quote

I'm a few pages behind, so I apologize if this had already been convered, but I think the guy on the right in this picture is wearing Turkish camo. And I believe one of the pictures above this post showed the breach of a 120 mm smooth bore.

Could these be Turkish Sabras?
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 1:07:42 AM EDT
[#29]

I think Forest Gump wore those shoes when he was a kid.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 1:16:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#30]
The process has started!
“You get a Hornet, and you get a Hornet, and all y’all get a Hornet!!!”

As posted earlier these are in excellent condition.

Link Posted: 6/14/2023 1:23:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Charging_Handle] [#31]
I wish Ukraine had the F-16s and F-18s right now. Armed with AMRAAMs, they could work over the Russian CAS aircraft that are attacking Ukraine's ground forces along the frontlines while staying far enough back to avoid most of Russia's ground based air defenses. And with the right ordnance, they could deliver a lot of air support on behalf of Ukrainian ground troops. Not having these capabilities is going to make this counteroffensive much more difficult and bloody for the Ukrainians. We spend far too much time dithering when we should be doing.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 1:24:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
I wish Ukraine had the F-16s and F-18s right now. Armed with AMRAAMs, they could work over the Russian CAS aircraft that are attacking Ukraine's ground forces along the frontlines. And with the right ordnance, they could deliver a lot of air support on behalf of Ukrainian ground troops. Not having these capabilities is going to make this counteroffensive much more difficult and bloody for the Ukrainians. We spend far too much time dithering when we should be doing.
View Quote
Its a bit more grave as it tends to say Ukraine doesnt have any A2A capability anymore.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 1:25:43 AM EDT
[#33]
How fortunate to have a friend so brave and clear headed as Poland. Keep leaning into that lash to bring them all around. I so look forward to the Europe Poland and Ukraine will create shoulder to shoulder.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 1:26:51 AM EDT
[#34]
I wish Ukraine had the F-16s and F-18s right now. Armed with AMRAAMs, they could work over the Russian CAS aircraft that are attacking Ukraine's ground forces along the frontlines while staying far enough back to avoid most of Russia's ground based air defenses. And with the right ordnance, they could deliver a lot of air support on behalf of Ukrainian ground troops. Not having these capabilities is going to make this counteroffensive much more difficult and bloody for the Ukrainians. We spend far too much time dithering when we should be doing.
View Quote

Damn right on all points!
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 1:32:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Its a bit more grave as it tends to say Ukraine doesnt have any A2A capability anymore.
View All Quotes
I wish Ukraine had the F-16s and F-18s right now. Armed with AMRAAMs, they could work over the Russian CAS aircraft that are attacking Ukraine's ground forces along the frontlines. And with the right ordnance, they could deliver a lot of air support on behalf of Ukrainian ground troops. Not having these capabilities is going to make this counteroffensive much more difficult and bloody for the Ukrainians. We spend far too much time dithering when we should be doing.

Since the start of the war they practically have not had any. Their radar/missiles are limited to 15 Km or so while the Russians can  reach out to 50 km. Plus the Russians have had far more quantity of S-300 missile systems to further keep UA aircraft too far back to be effective A2A. Russians can keep back 20-30 km out of range and still hit aircraft or targets on the front or 29 km behind. The F16/18 will bring ability to use AIM-120 that can at least match or better the Russian reach and make A2A more even.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 2:01:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 2:03:34 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

The only missiles they have are semi active radar and IR. They don’t have an actual long or medium range or fire and forget missile.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 2:41:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DPeacher:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DPeacher:

Her mommy sure dressed her funny that day.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 3:02:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Unless those prices on the sign were manipulated to prevent geolocation, that may be an AI generated photo. It doesn't do letters and numbers well typically. Plus, just general weirdness with the pic.
View Quote

I think it's an AI enhaced picture taken from a video, these pictures are often showing the same weird patterns.

Link Posted: 6/14/2023 4:16:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Lest anyone forget that destruction of peoples is SOP for Russia. They need to be stopped ASAP, definitively, and for ever.

Link Posted: 6/14/2023 4:26:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#41]
We had heard a Russian Chechen HQ was destroyed. Now confirmed a top commander (#2?) was killed. Probably lots of other staffers as well. I believe this was at least 20 km behind the lines, perhaps more.

Link Posted: 6/14/2023 4:31:47 AM EDT
[#42]
We had heard a Russian Chechen HQ was destroyed. Now confirmed a top commander (#2?) was killed. Probably lots of other staffers as well. I believe this was at least 20 km behind the lines, perhaps more.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_1440-2850961.jpg
View Quote

Been waiting for the name. good kill!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 4:40:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Nice.

Link Posted: 6/14/2023 5:01:44 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Cool.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 5:30:40 AM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

SPG vs GMLRS tungsten video on Reddit for those who can't get Telegram to work

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/comments/148t9s1/ua_pov_destruction_presumably_of_two_russian/
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 5:43:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Rocketman:

I shot that bitch back in the late 70's. Scary as hell shoving that 4 rocket clip in the back of the launcher. 4 66mm TPA flame rockets (exploaded like willy pete) as fast as you could pull the trigger.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rocketman:
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:
Well in the 80's we did have this abomination.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/79428/M202A1_png-2841551.JPG

The M202 Flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Looks pretty cool to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFU7o3IAaM

I shot that bitch back in the late 70's. Scary as hell shoving that 4 rocket clip in the back of the launcher. 4 66mm TPA flame rockets (exploaded like willy pete) as fast as you could pull the trigger.

User name is accurate

Very cool you actually got to shoot one. Biggest rocket I've fired was an Estes with a M80 in the nosecone.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 5:51:46 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Another great hit.

Link Posted: 6/14/2023 5:57:23 AM EDT
[#48]

Ramzan Kadyrov published a cryptic message on his telegram saying he lost his dear BROTHER Adam Delimkhanov who is not getting back to him. Kadyrov is asking Ukrainian intelligence to say what positions they hit so he could find his friend:

"I'm unable to reach Adam Delimkhanov in any way. He isn’t getting in touch.

I ask Ukrainian intelligence to provide information on exactly what place and what positions were hit, so that I could still find my dear BROTHER.

I promise a generous reward and I ask you to help."
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 6:07:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:

Even without sophisticated automation it seems like the tank equivalent of putting a brick on the gas pedal. It shouldn't be hard.
View Quote

Have we seen any evidence of the UA using those mine clearing line charge vehicles?  Do they even work against tank mines?

Link Posted: 6/14/2023 6:15:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

View Quote

Exactly as advertised.
https://t.me/RKadyrov_95/3697

https://zona.media/chronicle/476#55070
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4252 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top