User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 128
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#1]
So much of nothing.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Really disappointed with tonight's episode.  I was hoping for some explosions and hail of gunfire.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:29:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I am a little surprised   That moment if Daryl hugging Ruck was a little moving.  They really are as close as brothers.   Little moments like that make up for a lot of the shows faults at times     Nice to see the Colt back into Rick's hand
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Who was the boot guy at the lake?
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rustynutzz:

I saw that's how he died, but he became a walker.  How?
View Quote

Ummmm.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:31:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geiseric] [#6]
View Quote

Wasn't boot "guy".  It was boot tranny lesbian.   From Tunatown.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Im still wondering if a bullet will go through a bat..

Needs a box of truth test.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#8]
But...but....Negan is cool.

Seriously, he's fair, he's straightforward, honest, and, well, loyal.

Rich should have thanked him.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:36:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AgeOne:
Im still wondering if a bullet will go through a bat..

Needs a box of truth test.
View Quote

Well, it needs to be a primitive Newgene reload.

But if O-P could do that it would rock!

Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:39:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By leatherface_y2k:

View Quote

The bat o truth!

Paging Old Painless. Old Painless to the white courtesy phone.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

I thought about that, but it cycled so I think a wadcutter .38spl would be a good facsimile.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:39:46 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:41:23 PM EDT
[#13]
So..... Have the saviours not consumed the hogs that the kingdom gave them? The ones that had been eating Walker flesh?
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:41:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stfm] [#14]
Did Michone  Kill the Redhead ????

.......................................Talking dead   YES
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:44:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Yep.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:44:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By stfm:
View Quote

Yes.  With the suppressor.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:45:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By stfm:
View Quote

Yes.

She magically threaded her 92 and attached the suppressor from the glove box before bussin' a cap in dat hoe.

Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:46:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Did anyone have an Inception ending kinda vibe at the end of this episode with the music?
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:50:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Dru:
So..... Have the saviours not consumed the hogs that the kingdom gave them? The ones that had been eating Walker flesh?
View Quote

Not sure that eating the hogs will do anything to them. Everyone's already infected, and its not like the Saviors are directly eating walkers....I think that's just more of an inside 'fuck you' from hockey pads man.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:55:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By tommyrich:
His overacting shtick is really getting tiresome.
View Quote

I have to agree, and I like Jeffry Dean Morgan and the Negan character. It really got old this episode. They missed a big opportunity this season (or half season, whatever) to show Negan as a real person, instead of some generic comic book villain (yes, I realize he IS a comic book villain).

Instead of the numerous forgettable filler episodes, they could have shown a little of Negan's backstory. Or even just once they could have had Negan come out of character, even for a moment, to act like a normal person. For instance he could have taken Rick aside and dropped the shtick to tell Rick to get his people in line if they wanted to live.

Like they did with Ezekiel, they introduced him as some nut job with a king complex, but quickly showed his true backstory.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:02:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By HKocher:

I have to agree, and I like Jeffry Dean Morgan and the Negan character. It really got old this episode. They missed a big opportunity this season (or half season, whatever) to show Negan as a real person, instead of some generic comic book villain (yes, I realize he IS a comic book villain).

Instead of the numerous forgettable filler episodes, they could have shown a little of Negan's backstory. Or even just once they could have had Negan come out of character, even for a moment, to act like a normal person. For instance he could have taken Rick aside and dropped the shtick to tell Rick to get his people in line if they wanted to live.

Like they did with Ezekiel, they introduced him as some nut job with a king complex, but quickly showed his true backstory.
View Quote

The problem is they are moving through the neegan storyline so quickly that it may only last this season.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:05:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By HKocher:

View Quote

As much as I've hated Negan's blow-hard bullshit, I don't think they could have done this.  Negan's terror has to be absolute.  Think about it, a lot of his control comes from mind-screwing his victims, and any sympathy, mercy, or other understanding would have betrayed the mind-screw terror he was weaving.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:12:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By georgiaboy:

As much as I've hated Negan's blow-hard bullshit, I don't think they could have done this.  Negan's terror has to be absolute.  Think about it, a lot of his control comes from mind-screwing his victims, and any sympathy, mercy, or other understanding would have betrayed the mind-screw terror he was weaving.
View Quote

Not only mind fucking his victims but putting in the minds of his minions exactly why they suck his cock. And to be honest, so far it looks like his shit provides a relatively nice life for his people.

He's sort of a post-apocalypse vice principal.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:15:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By USPcompact:

Yes.

She magically threaded her 92 and attached the suppressor from the glove box before bussin' a cap in dat hoe.
View Quote

Well it's TWD so it was probably made out of a mag-light anyway so...
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:21:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Well that was an interesting episode, not a mid season final type episode IMO, but interesting. Looks like Nagen's days are numbered and will most likely end in the next season possibly in the final episode. They sure did hate on the fat girl, hell they made her cry and turned her head into a canoe

The title of this episode should have been "How Rick got his grove back"
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:22:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By georgiaboy:

View Quote

I get where you're coming from, but just don't find his character terrifying at all. He's just a dick with some funny one liners who dresses like an 50s greaser.

Reality is much more terrifying than comics. They are trying way too hard.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:38:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: basselope22] [#27]
I thought it was an alright episode, not great, but not terrible either.

I'm wondering where the series-wide story is going though (haven't read the comics).  The show has been pretty formulaic in terms of: encounter new bad guy and good guys, some of Rick's people die, Rick gets sad, Rick pulls it together and defeats bad guy; rinse and repeat.  I think something significant needs to happen in terms of a cure, happy ending with some huge group of good guys, or brutal defeat of Rick and company before too long or the show is just going to keep repeating the same story with different enemies/new gimmicks/ more extreme cliffhangers and just become a caricature of what it could be.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:46:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Jerret_S:
So much of nothing.
View Quote

Usually, I would agree. But this episode was completely different. In fact, this might be my favorite episode of this entire season. They're solidified in their resolve to fight. They have two other camps/communities they don't even know about who are potential allies (the Kingdom, and Seaside). AND they know there's dissension within Negan's own ranks. The back-half of this season could be extremely violent and particularly satisfying.

I don't know about y'all but Negan's minions stomping what's-his-face and him killing the fat chick, and Rick biting his lip again spun me up, mightily.

#7. "There was a Fire Fight!"
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:56:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Could have watched the first episode of the season and then just picked up in February.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 1:02:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By rdblan2:
Could have watched the first episode of the season and then just picked up in February.
View Quote

you mean the season finale of the second part of the season.

haven't watched last three episodes and i watched tonight. saw i haven't been missing anything which is a shame b/c it seemed like this season had a lot of promise.

oh well, i won't bog the thread with negativity... just hope carl dies soon...
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 1:23:25 AM EDT
[#31]
You could have skipped Big Tit Tara episode.

If she keeps her promise and never tells anyone of Oceanside Lesbos, it will definitely be a wasted episode.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 1:27:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By edcurtis:

If she keeps her promise and never tells anyone of Oceanside Lesbos, it will definitely be a wasted episode.
View Quote

I think she will spill the beans when she finds out Rick is planning to attack the saviors and is getting communities together. I hope so, Rick is gonna need all the help he can get.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 1:39:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MSUbulldog21:

I think she will spill the beans when she finds out Rick is planning to attack the saviors and is getting communities together. I hope so, Rick is gonna need all the help he can get.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MSUbulldog21:

That's the only way her episode makes any sense at all. No way she sits on that intel.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 1:47:27 AM EDT
[#34]
I don't get why they have not hit a military base for some real hardware, like tanks, mortars or strikers. Hell' even up armored Humvees would be good
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 1:59:28 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm curious who made the pinhead zombie in that preview at the end?

I heard the comics have some group that lives with the walkers and wears walker skin maybe it is them.

And why did the redhead give in to Michonne?
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:01:41 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

They have guns and ammo. She will spill the beans sooner or later.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:05:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 2StampBob:
I'm curious who made the pinhead zombie in that preview at the end?

I heard the comics have some group that lives with the walkers and wears walker skin maybe it is them.

And why did the redhead give in to Michonne?
View Quote

She was sick of life with a murderous cult, maybe?

Couldn't bear to take her own life?

Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:09:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Looked like the saviors found the "fuck you" drawing that rick and aaron saw in the house boat.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:14:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By RAINBOW6:
Looked like the saviors found the "fuck you" drawing that rick and aaron saw in the house boat.
View Quote

I am sure they have never heard that before, lol
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:14:54 AM EDT
[#40]

She was sick of life with a murderous cult, maybe?

Couldn't bear to take her own life?
View Quote

Maybe that was the least painful way out as opposed to what might have happened to her with negan for failing whatever mission she was sent on.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:16:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

I am sure they have never heard that before, lol
View Quote

Probably didn't take too kindly to the new workers getting uppity. And an excuse to kick the shit out of someone.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:20:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Negan did show them all what he thought about attempting to undermine authority.

Rick is in charge, Spencer offered to usurp Rick.

Negan gutted Spencer.

There are rules.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 3:25:42 AM EDT
[#43]
And say whatever you want, with one Newgene brand bullet to her name... Rosita drew and took her shot.

She could have walked up a bit acting to scoop up Spencer's guts and then drawn.. but still...

Link Posted: 12/12/2016 3:50:31 AM EDT
[#44]
So Saviors are going to come looking for Daryl, right? In the obvious places. He either went back to Alexandra or Hilltop.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 3:51:04 AM EDT
[#45]
And say whatever you want, with one Newgene brand bullet to her name... Rosita drew and took her shot.

She could have walked up a bit acting to scoop up Spencer's guts and then drawn.. but still...

View Quote

So did Rosita survive or is that the mid-season cliffhanger?
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 3:53:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By steelycr:

View Quote

Did you just not watch the episode?
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 4:02:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Jinxsters:

View All Quotes

lololol
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2016 4:48:02 AM EDT
[#49]

lololol
View All Quotes

lololol

No. that's why i asked...
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 4:52:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
So Saviors are going to come looking for Daryl, right? In the obvious places. He either went back to Alexandra or Hilltop.
View Quote

That's another thing about the short bus people in Grimeny Rickets' group that drives me up the wall.

Buddies with Daryl.  Daryl gets caught.  Daryl escapes.   All happy now.   Not a thought in the world Negan would be down at Alexandria the next fucking morning torching houses and making a tetherbaby in the playground.

I can imagine that Hilltop old fogey who "leads" it will dime their asses out first thing.
Page / 128
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top