Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 101
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Get out of here with your fancy logic and facts.

You're not LarryG
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 9:13:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get out of here with your fancy logic and facts.

You're not LarryG

LaryG is racing this weekend.

I just popped in to post that CarbineMom is rooting for the For-Niners.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:52:13 AM EDT
[#3]
So if the Ravens win the Superbowl, how much should Flacco get a year?

While he doesn't put up quite the gaudy numbers of the fab four (Brady, Brees, Manning, and Rodgers) he always gets to the playoffs and usually wins at least one game there.  

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

While he doesn't put up quite the gaudy numbers of the fab four (Brady, Brees, Manning, and Rodgers) he always gets to the playoffs and usually wins at least one game there.  

Even if the Ravens don't win he'll get a huge contract. I haven't looked at the salary cap situation, but I say at least $11mil a year. Probably a 6 year contract. Though Ozzie Newsome will make the right call, he always does.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

that's an interesting question.  the guys you mention get very little help, while flacco has always had the benefit of a top defense and a great running game.  IMO, he finally made a case for himself this year as being a better-than-average QB.  

so i dunno--maybe 8th-10th in the QB salary hierarchy?  more than josh freeman.  less than eli.  maybe matt stafford money?
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Now on the otherside of the coin. If the 49ers win, how much should chin beard try to renegotiate for?
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#7]
F*** Ray Lewis.  He should be in jail.  The only justice would be seeing the Ravens get blown out.  Again F*** Ray Lewis.  Go 9ers.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
F*** Ray Lewis.  He should be in jail.  The only justice would be seeing the Ravens get blown out.  Again F*** Ray Lewis.  Go 9ers.

U mad?
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:41:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Even if the Ravens don't win he'll get a huge contract. I haven't looked at the salary cap situation, but I say at least $11mil a year. Probably a 6 year contract. Though Ozzie Newsome will make the right call, he always does.

More than that.  His franchise tag is at 16 or 17 mil.

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

For being the best linebacker ever!

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:43:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Now on the otherside of the coin. If the 49ers win, how much should chin beard try to renegotiate for?
I don't think he can since he has less than 4 years in the league.

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

For being the best linebacker ever!

Tell that to these guys:

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 1:10:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Had no idea it was that high.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 3:45:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Flacco deserves his payday.  However I wonder if they can continue to be an elite team with their upcoming retirements.  Patriots will be back again. They're young and Brady continues to play at a high level. Broncos will be back too along with the Texans. You Ravens fans better make this one count because some rebuilding will be happening soon.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 5:24:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't think he can since he has less than 4 years in the league.

True but they might try to lock him up early like the Patriots did with Gronk and Hernandez.

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Trent Williams is out of the Probowl due to injuries sustained in a night club brawl.

Did Richard Sherman get some payback?
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#18]
What a start to the Pro Bowl.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 3:33:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Guy I went to HS with is holding the USMC flag at halftime.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

What happened?

Link Posted: 1/28/2013 7:36:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Trent Williams is out of the Probowl due to injuries sustained in a night club brawl.

Trent Williams probably has a temper problem.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 2:34:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Really wish Lardarius Webb was going to play in the Superbowl. He's my favorite Raven.

I decided awhile back me and my Fiance would name a kid after him. She's not too keen on that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 2:51:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Really wish Lardarius Webb was going to play in the Superbowl. He's my favorite Raven.

I decided awhile back me and my Fiance would name a kid after him. She's not too keen on that.

Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

What happened?  

Adrian Peterson fumbled away the first play of the game.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trent Williams probably has a temper problem.

Agreed. Sherman acts like a douche sometimes but hauling off and hitting him was out of line.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#26]
One of my friend's wife just won 2 tickets to the superbowl today.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 6:51:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

My sister is going. I'm jealous.

No pics
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's awesome.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Now how do you get them.
Good for her. How'd she do it?
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now how do you get them.

Maybe we don't want to know.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:05:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Joe Flacco called a 'cold-weather' Super Bowl retarded.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:08:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now how do you get them.

Maybe we don't want to know.
Ronald McDonald House charity thing.

Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:19:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now, what if the Ravens lose and it's due to Flacco having a horrible game?  Something like 3 or 4 INTs, no TDs, 18 of 43, etc.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It is retarded. The only reason they are even doing is because it is the frigging NYC market. The only thing that could it make it more retarded is if it was Giants vs Jets. No one out of the tri-state area would give a fuck.

Build a fucking dome if you want to host the Superbowl up north.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I think 16-17 is about what he is worth. Brees/Manning money is warranted when you can carry a team that has a shitty defense into the playoffs/Superbowl. I don't know that Flacco can do that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is retarded. The only reason they are even doing is because it is the frigging NYC market. The only thing that could it make it more retarded is if it was Giants vs Jets. No one out of the tri-state area would give a fuck.

I agree. I just figured he knew better than to say "retarded." He has since apologized.
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. I just figured he knew better than to say "retarded." He has since apologized.

Which he shouldn't have to. It is a retarded thing to do. stupid PC BS
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck that, play them in the cold weather like they use to in Minnesota and like they do in Green Bay

I hope the Superbowl in NY is a friggin subzero blizzard, of course Goodell will probably postpone it until June since the pussification is in full swing and Oblumpkin would suggest it
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Football was made to play in weather.

Go 49ers!
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't worry, the Jets are working hard to ensure that doesn't happen.

Link Posted: 1/30/2013 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 1/31/2013 4:38:05 PM EDT
[#43]

The damn Timberwolves were an 8 point favorite over the 79ers and me like a dumbass lost my house by betting on the Timberwolves

I noticed the biggest retard was was adorned in all New York stuff
Link Posted: 1/31/2013 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think 16-17 is about what he is worth. Brees/Manning money is warranted when you can carry a team that has a shitty defense into the playoffs/Superbowl. I don't know that Flacco can do that.

Just heard Bisciotti saying that they are offering him a long term contract that is higher than his franchise price tag of 14.6.  I was a bit high earlier.

He might have used the words significantly higher.

Link Posted: 2/1/2013 12:08:42 PM EDT
[#45]
49'ers
should be a good game
Link Posted: 2/1/2013 12:19:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
49'ers
should be a good game

I agree.

Ray Lewis will take a stab at winning though.

Link Posted: 2/1/2013 12:20:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
49'ers
should be a good game

I agree.

Weren't you wrong about every game the Ravens played this postseason?
Link Posted: 2/1/2013 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
49'ers
should be a good game

I agree.

Weren't you wrong about every game the Ravens played this postseason?

I am going with the Ravens. Vegas has bet against them twice and lost. I will stick with the trend.
Link Posted: 2/1/2013 4:01:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Now with poll.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 8:05:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Ravens!
Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top