Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You'd be a lot more relaxed if you rolled a J.
View Quote
I know someone who has some record jackets he could use to roll them on (reference for the old timers here).  
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I remember back in the 60s when I used to eat at Uncle Tom's and Arbetters, everything was just perfect.
View Quote
Lol! I lived in Florida in the 60's. It was a shithole then and it's a shithole now.

At least the tip.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty hard on the inky peeps OP.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#5]
No real doctor would suggest to their patients that they smoke anything as medicine.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:07:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A very small percentage of people have a valid reason to use it. A majority of them are driving Escalade's in their teens with absolutely no physical disabilities or illness.
View Quote
They said the same thing when they legalized alcohol. Other than a multibillion dollar industry made up around DUI enforcement with lax penalties not much has changed.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:10:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just received a page from my local news station that a bill was signed that allows piece of shit pot smoking bastards the right to smoke medical marijuana. You know damn well at these cocksuckers do not smoke because they have some type of illness. They're a bunch of filthy drug addits  that are pursuing pot smoking as a gateway to something else. We do not need any more crime in my state of Florida due to these potheads bastards.

My once a beautiful state of Florida is now filled with people that have tattoos and fucking potheads. Fast forward a month later and the same individuals are going to be using opioids and doing other nefarious things.

And don't get me started with some of you that say that pot is OK. Bullshit it's not...

When I had my hernia operation the doctor prescribed me Tylenol three. He said hey kcolg30 here is a month full of Tylenol three prescription. I said fuck you I'll take Tylenol three for one day and that's it because I'm not a fucking druggie.

In addition Florida now allows felons, you heard me right felons the right to vote...

Que cono (tida) es esta MIERDA...
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No real doctor would suggest to their patients that they smoke anything as medicine.
View Quote
Maybe for some terminal patients. If you're going to die, might as well die while feeling good. The possible lung damage won't be a concern at that point.

And then there's always edibles or vapor systems that don't involve combustion.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I know someone who has some record jackets he could use to roll them on (reference for the old timers here).  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet half the folks in this thread have no idea what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just received a page from my local news station that a bill was signed that allows piece of shit pot smoking bastards the right to smoke medical marijuana. You know damn well at these cocksuckers do not smoke because they have some type of illness. They're a bunch of filthy drug addits  that are pursuing pot smoking as a gateway to something else. We do not need any more crime in my state of Florida due to these potheads bastards.

My once a beautiful state of Florida is now filled with people that have tattoos and fucking potheads. Fast forward a month later and the same individuals are going to be using opioids and doing other nefarious things.

And don't get me started with some of you that say that pot is OK. Bullshit it's not...

When I had my hernia operation the doctor prescribed me Tylenol three. He said hey kcolg30 here is a month full of Tylenol three prescription. I said fuck you I'll take Tylenol three for one day and that's it because I'm not a fucking druggie.

In addition Florida now allows felons, you heard me right felons the right to vote...

Que cono (tida) es esta MIERDA...
View Quote
3/10. No more than that. Very weak rant. In fact this might actually be a troll because it's so weak.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't worry, I took my tattoos with me when I left.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Maybe for some terminal patients. If you're going to die, might as well die while feeling good. The possible lung damage won't be a concern at that point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a friend who has terminal Cancer, 6 months to live. No more chemo or radiation he has been denied further treatments. I take him to the state dispensary when I go into town.  Doctor told him smoke as much as you want it will not hurt your lungs.

Guy is an Army Vet, has had over 20 surgeries to remove lymph nodes, lost his clavicle to cancer. Can't take IV injections any longer.

I hate smoking and dislike smokers. At least cannabis doesn't smell half as bad as cigarettes do, but ive gotten used to its odor. I think edibles are better and last longer. A 25mg cbd candy last night was a fucking home run over 18 hrs of zero pain. Slept like a log, woke up ready for a new day. Melatonin always left me groggy the next morning.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't even know what that 'J' means. I do not live in Liberty City. Or speak jive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't even know what that 'J' means. I do not live in Liberty City. Or speak jive.
You to get educated. Watch Airplane to speak jive.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
You don't have to smoke Marijuana to get THC, but you probably already knew that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A very small percentage of people have a valid reason to use it. A majority of them are driving Escalade's in their teens with absolutely no physical disabilities or illness.
View Quote
Maybe they just want to get a buzz or high just like all the "What are you drinking" threads here.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:49:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Don't worry OP, it won't cut into your daily BLUE LABEL consumption. You'll still be able to get wasted whenever you want.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:51:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Maybe they just want to get a buzz or high just like all the "What are you drinking" threads here.
View Quote
You'll find OP in all of those threads.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#19]
You do realize they were all smoking the devil's lettuce before, right?  And Florida wasn't a hive of scum and villainy before, right?  Right???

Wait...
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#20]
You didn’t use your pain meds after surgery. That’s nice dear.
Where’s the pedestal?
I need to place you on it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You don't have to smoke Marijuana to get THC, but you probably already knew that.
View Quote
This thread and my comment is about smokeable marijuana now being allowed for Florida medical marijuana patients.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I mean your normal threads are shitty, but this one takes the cake.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Tatted people and dope heads are new to Florida?

LOL 15 years of GD says otherwise
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My Cohiba, Habana Club Rum and Cafecito are all legal.
View Quote
So is marijuana in your state.

Lol...
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:15:05 PM EDT
[#25]
had surgery to remove a cyst and my doc is so cool he wrote me Percocet.  I still have some and still taking them.   I'm about to take another, OP.  Are you enraged?

I was born and raised in FL.  In the 70s and 80s it was everywhere.  So nothing really changed man.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Agreed. It’s nothing more than an excuse to smoke. I hear the smoke is great for your lungs too.

Oh, and like OP, I took exactly zero of my prescribed Percocet for my multiple spinal wedge compression fractures from a fall. I got a few doses of heavy meds at the hospital, and managed to get through healing and physical therapy on OTC Tylenol and Advil (alternating).
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You ever heard Appetite for Destruction...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3orifa1mQBrM5vsUKc/giphy.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It means everything would feel a bit more copacetic if you chiefed on some stank for a minute, Jay Tokenstein.
How about you break out your WSUB and play some good old Guns N' Roses music. Remember those days, because I do. Those were the best time.
You ever heard Appetite for Destruction...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3orifa1mQBrM5vsUKc/giphy.gif
Literally watching this right now.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#28]
So, if you weren’t aware, Florida passed a medical marijuana constitutional amendment.  It banned smoking in public places.  The Legislature passed a law to implement it that banned smoking generally.  The proponents of the amendment sued, arguing that the amendment banning smoking in public places implied that smoking was legal elsewhere (because there would be no need to ban smoking in public places if you couldn’t smoke to start with).

A judge agreed and ruled the smoking ban was unconstitutional.  The Department of Health appealed, which automatically stayed the judge’s ruling.  Governor DeSantis told the Legislature they needed to pass a bill to authorize and regulate smoking MMJ, because if they didn’t he was going to drop the appeal, which would have had the effect of legalizing smoking MMJ without any regulation or limits.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hmm, I've got a tattoo. Never touched any drugs either. Sorry I trigger you.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sambo's was better.
View Quote
HELL YES it was!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Freedom is scary.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#33]
I have a buddy who used to be a soldier, he is an upstanding dude etc.  He went and got one of those medical marijuana cards a few years ago and I tried to tell his dumbass that he cannot do that without breaking federal law because he is a gun owner.  I told him to just smoke and don't get caught like he was already doing occasionally.  Dumbass didn't listen to me and now the feds are starting to go after gun owners with medical marijuana cards.

Dumbass.

I don't know why anybody gives a fuck about a plant though but whatever.  OMG pot needlez!!!! I guess
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I have a buddy who used to be a soldier, he is an upstanding dude etc.  He went and got one of those medical marijuana cards a few years ago and I tried to tell his dumbass that he cannot do that without breaking federal law because he is a gun owner.  I told him to just smoke and don't get caught like he was already doing occasionally.  Dumbass didn't listen to me and now the feds are starting to go after gun owners with medical marijuana cards.

Dumbass.

I don't know why anybody gives a fuck about a plant though but whatever.  OMG pot needlez!!!! I guess
View Quote
Meanwhile somewhere there's a cop, or a sheriff's deputy, an FBI agent, a judge or a prosecutor and they're washing down a percocet with a beer and that's okay. They make jokes about it at parties and nowhere is their right to own firearms threatened. It's hypocrisy at it's finest.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top