Quoted:
Yeah, it’s a very active community.
View Quote

Swingers?
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have heard that lots of those old folks still do the hanky panky---even those in nursing homes.
View Quote

Get out of my head
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:45:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Indeed they lead the state in STD infections..
View Quote

They lead the Country...
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I expect the portal to hell to open there. It's probably one of the most degenerate places in the world.
View Quote

I guess the seniors like their pickle ball and their pickles too...but at that age they are probably the size of baby dills fully erect
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:57:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My wife thinks I’m crazy for wanting to move there when we retire.   We love to golf and bike all things in warm weather.  

View Quote

Well unless you're all for some Joe raw dogging your wife there....highest STD statistics in the state of Florida

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think I speak for many when I say that no one really wants to picture old people having sex.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 1:01:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's not a big deal when you go to bed at 6 PM every night
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... Pickle ball court packed with people at 6AM WTF.

It's not a big deal when you go to bed at 6 PM every night
+1 my inlaws get up at like 5am , lunch at 10 , nap from 10-12 , dinner at 4 , bed at 8
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#8]
One of my coworkers shared a personal Villages story with me. His in-laws moved there and he went with his wife to visit. They agreed to meet up at the bar that he said was in the clubhouse. He was at the end of the bar standing under a moose head mounted on the wall. While waiting he said he kept getting approached by older women who were hitting on him. When his inlaws arrived they made him move away from his spot. They explained to him that standing under the big moose rack was a signal that you were "horny" and looking for some action. I've never been there but that was one first-person story I got from a reputable source.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Linda Is Horrified To Learn About The Swinging Seniors | Season 3 Ep. 18 | BOB'S BURGERS

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I am sure there are plenty who sow their wild oats, knowing there is a guaranteed crop failure.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Swingers?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 9:05:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Like a massive college campus for older people except without class to worry about.
View Quote

Or pregnancy.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It’s A SHITHOLE.
View Quote

Good thing you don't live there then.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top