BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:13:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:14:08 PM EDT
[#2]
So the title's not fermented fish infused gibberish?
Because it doesn't  resemble English.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:09:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:30:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DK, I agree
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:35:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hard fucking pass on any crkt junk. They can't even figure out the action on a fixed blade
View Quote

I have a CRKT M16 Operation Iraqi Freedom edition that's still going strong
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 12:39:08 AM EDT
[#6]
No rainbow, pass
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:53:01 AM EDT
[#7]

If you like Karambits, get a Fox 599 or 479.

Absolute fastest deploying folders of ANY kind (faster than switchblades) and even faster than a standard Emerson Wave folder

With a standard Waved folder, you have to draw the knife rearwards to catch the Wave and deploy rhe blade, before bringing it forward into play. With the Fox Karambits, the Wave deploys the blade on a forward draw AS you bring the blade into play.

The draw and cut is as fast as throwing a punch from the hip. Aside from the snap of the blade deploying, the blade's in play before they know it's there. I keep one in my weak side pocket.

The 599 also has a 2.25" blade that's a legal length even in locales that have blade length restrictions (usually 3", or 2.5" is the shortest restriction I've seen).
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top