Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2022 12:06:04 PM EDT
Roxie has a gender dysphoria problem. While born a female Chihuahua-Pomeranian mix I believe s/he is undergoing a gender identity transition.
S/he was spayed several years ago, but in the absence of a HRT to a specific gender s/he is adopting a traditionally male role. The alpha male role in fact.
S/he has a stuffed hedgehog which s/he frequently mounts in an attempt to copulate, or simulate copulation, at any rate. S/he makes frequent efforts to assert dominance over the other animals, numerous rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, 2 budgies, 3 guinea fowl, other dogs on this street, and a herd of feral/domesticated cats managed by the neighbor lady.

Our household also hosts a biologically male dog, Jasper, who has been surgically neutered. Jasper appears to fully assent to Roxie's dominance. S/he is a much larger dog physically, but s/he is quite docile and compliant.  It is clear that Jasper recognizes Roxie as the alpha male in the house.

Despite exhibiting the actions and behavior of an alpha male, I do sense that Roxie is "missing" some aspect of her personality. I believe that in order to assist him/her in the full realization of his/her identity that an artificial testicle implant would really help to affirm him/her in his/her journey of personal discovery.

So,  any vets on the board see any reason not to seek gender affirmation implants for my ex-female dog?

Is this a viable surgery for an ex-female dog?  If not, why not?

Do we as a society honestly not have the compassion and sensitivity to extend the gift of "wholeness" to our household companions on the same level we do to our children?
If not, why not?

These are questions, and more, that I demand be answered in the next episode of... Soap

Roxie is desperate for HRT or neuticals Gender Affirmation!

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF!
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Poll added. Please only professionals answer.

Also, if you can give me a referral to any canine reassignment surgeons or therapists, pass that along on IM. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:12:40 PM EDT
[#3]
If I were a Vet, I'd take your money no problem lol
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Also, to hell with Youtube.

They determined ONE of my video posts depicted children in potentially harmful or dangerous activities. They pulled the video.
How retarded can they get? Easily 75% of my videos have my kids doing potentially dangerous shit.

I'm testing their algorithm on the subject of simulated canine sex.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:52:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish there was a way to add multiple polls.

Would be curious to see the GD assessment of Roxie's hump technique.

Probably lots of triggered basement commandos not quite certain what's going on there.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:04:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I asked a Veterinarian for you. The answer on doing implants is "no".

You got a free diagnosis though. Your dog is suffering from a variation of Munchausen syndrome (by proxy). If you don't know what that is - look it up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe she's just a bitch.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Do it.  You'll be a hero, and your dog will hang hermself in a year.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Poll is missing an option: OP needs a labotomy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I asked a Veterinarian for you. The answer on doing implants is "no".

You got a free diagnosis though. Your dog is suffering from a variation of Munchausen syndrome (by proxy). If you don't know what that is - look it up.
View Quote

So your vet is transphobic. I get it. Would need to get further consultation elsewhere.

And Roxie definitely exhibits hypermania and grandiosity. You should see how excited s/he gets while playing "get the fishie!"
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 2:12:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I've just been informed by my VT trained daughter that neuticals are "illegal" now due to the canine cartel circuit selling counterfeit stud-puppies.

Maybe I could get a vet to install some pecans instead of the fake dog balls.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Drinking mid-day on a Monday?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Awesome, thanks!
That's one of my favorites.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top