BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

8 minute video, TLDW.

Of all the shit the federal government wastes money on, I am OK with what we are sending to Ukraine.  Given the current administration, I am shocked we are doing the right thing.
View Quote

LOL

Do the "right thing" without robbing your neighbors to fund it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:37:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You don't have to side with them to think what Russia is doing is pretty fucking rude.  Doesn't mean we need to send them $100B but Russia is being a complete asshole.

View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:38:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You don't have to like Ukraine,  but you are an idiot if you think Russia is in any way right in what is going on.

Ukraine is fighting for their country and people. Once upon a time,  Americans used to support people defending themselves.
View Quote

So, Ukraine is like some druggie hooker, who the US fucked, and cried when coming, with Ukraine saying that would be their little secret, and Russia is her pimp, treating her like shit and slapping her around, and the US will come to her aid, only because the US doesn’t want Russia to know about the crying thing
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:38:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Signed Vietnam
Signed Panama
Signed Grenada
Signed Iraq
Signed Kosovo
Signed Iraq 2.0
Signed Global War on Terror
Signed etc..

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't have to like Ukraine,  but you are an idiot if you think Russia is in any way right in what is going on.

Ukraine is fighting for their country and people. Once upon a time,  Americans used to support people defending themselves.

Signed Vietnam
Signed Panama
Signed Grenada
Signed Iraq
Signed Kosovo
Signed Iraq 2.0
Signed etc..

Lol.  Yes, America is terrible comrade.  It is not logical fallacy at all to use one (in your poorly formed opinion) wrong to justify another much worse wrong.

Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is more equivalent to the US raping and murdering our way across Canada in a war of Conquest.  After we raze Toronto and Vancouver with artillery, we deport all of the native inhabitants to filtration camps in Texas and give their property to good ole boys from Alabama.

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing I can do that would change it one way or another, so I don’t care. Carry on…
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Given that the government is going to waste taxes, no matter what, this is a use I can at least see the benefits of.

your mileage may vary.
View Quote

Two (or more) wrongs don't make a right.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So, Ukraine is like some druggie hooker, who the US fucked, and cried when coming, with Ukraine saying that would be their little secret, and Russia is her pimp, treating her like shit and slapping her around, and the US will come to her aid, only because the US doesn’t want Russia to know about the crying thing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Dude at the bar tonight said,  … “Great Americans stand with Ukraine. They kill thugs that would otherwise kill us.”

Prove him wrong, or not.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Axl Rose has really let himself go
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:47:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm glad your happy about your tax dollars going to some shithole while people in America can't make ends meet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

8 minute video, TLDW.

Of all the shit the federal government wastes money on, I am OK with what we are sending to Ukraine.  Given the current administration, I am shocked we are doing the right thing.

Yeah, I'm glad your happy about your tax dollars going to some shithole while people in America can't make ends meet.
Aftica laughs at this and says hold my beer
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Uke Bros are the 2023 version of the 2020 Covid Wuflu fanatics.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Signed Vietnam
Signed Panama
Signed Grenada
Signed Iraq
Signed Kosovo
Signed Iraq 2.0
Signed etc..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Signed Vietnam
Signed Panama
Signed Grenada
Signed Iraq
Signed Kosovo
Signed Iraq 2.0
Signed etc..

This literally is the stupidest thread/post on Arfcom today.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Axl Rose has really let himself go
View Quote
But he uses red light energy
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:52:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, I’m glad your happy about your tax dollars going to some shithole while people in America can’t make ends meet.
View Quote

I'd be ok with the Federal government distributing ATGMs and Manpads to the American people but I don't think its going to lift anyone out of poverty.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'd be ok with the Federal government distributing ATGMs and Manpads to the American people but I don't think its going to lift anyone out of poverty.
View Quote

Would make the streets of California a whole lot more interesting, and slightly less filled with piss. Who could say no?
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Saw this bro the other day
https://i.imgur.com/yT32RMf.jpg
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:00:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

8 minute video, TLDW.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

8 minute video, TLDW.

If anything the Biden Administration has been excessively cautious and I feel like their first instinct was to not support Ukraine given the way they reacted at the very beginning.  They certainly were not to any meaningful degree during the lower-intensity conflict before this campaign.  Once it looked like Ukraine would survive the initial attack and the world was supporting it I think they felt they had no choice but to throw in, but often it's been other countries taking the lead and dragging the U.S. with them in increasing aid in terms of type (whether it be tanks, missiles, aircraft, etc.).

Considering that Obama also did not support Ukraine much (and did bullshit like the Russian "reset") and that Biden and others back then were in bed with the pro-Russian regime and companies in Ukraine owned by Russian oligarchs, it should not be surprising.  I think that if the administration thought they could politically survive abandoning Ukraine they just might do it, but they know they can't.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Saw this bro the other day
https://i.imgur.com/yT32RMf.jpg
View Quote

He's referring to the number of trillions.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:00:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You don't have to side with them to think what Russia is doing is pretty fucking rude.  Doesn't mean we need to send them $100B but Russia is being a complete asshole.

View Quote

@ctfish15

Fuck Russia but I have zero issues with a country doing a land grab.  You are either worthy of keeping your land or weak.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:01:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, I’m glad your happy about your tax dollars going to some shithole while people in America can’t make ends meet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

8 minute video, TLDW.

Are you saying that the government could and should be expanding welfare programs and that this is being nixed due to the aid to Ukraine (which is mostly materiel, not money)?  Interesting...there's a certain side of the spectrum that is into a bigger provider state and it is not the Right one.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:03:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

8 minute video, TLDW.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

8 minute video, TLDW.

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:07:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Are you saying that the government could and should be expanding welfare programs and that this is being nixed due to the aid to Ukraine (which is mostly materiel, not money)?  Interesting...there's a certain side of the spectrum that is into a bigger provider state and it is not the Right one.
View Quote

Approximately $113 billion in military AND financial assistance as of June 2023.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:08:11 PM EDT
[#23]
All wars are terrible, this one is no different and could have been avoided.  

Reality is, it wasn't avoided.  

RUS invaded UA, the invasion was based on false pretences - it is a prima facie war crime, subsequent to the invasion multiple war crimes have been committed ranging from execution of civilians, through to rape, murder, rape and murder of children, execution of POWs, torture of civilians and POWS, murder of hospital patients, removal and deportation of children.  

UA has every right to defend its sovereign territory, however for UA to achieve their stated war aims - removal of RUS forces from UA territory, to succeed at this UA requires significant additional support.  This should be an EU priority, particularly France and Germany - as ever they have made a big media show of support, the reality is it has been minimal in terms of materiel and from a monetary perspective its weighted to the future (in the hope it isn't needed).  

The UK are more than doing their bit, constant training of UA forces in the UK, provision of significant effective materiel and on-ground, around 200 quality advisors from SBS/SAS/SRR.  On top of that, the US has provided the greatest level of support in terms of materiel and real money. However, the approach preferred by the US State Dept. is to basically bleed RUS white, by developing another forever war recipe e.g. give enough support to UA to keep RUS engaged - for years if necessary.  The thought being this will leave RUS with minimal conventional military capability.

The Law of unintended consequences.  This type of constrained conflict has been tried many times, the results are always the same, destabilisation, years of conflict, and seeds sown for the next conflict.  As always the casualties and consequences are appalling. In this instance the bonus knock on effects are to push RUS further into the arms of CHN, RUS, PRK and IRN.  Moreover, at a summit in Vilnius (NATO/July) documents have been signed and initiatives agreed that in effect co-join AUS, JPN, KOR and NZL to NATO - this is a very dangerous precedent both for NATO and S.E. ASIA as a whole.  All of this sets up a prelude to WWIII.  

The only solution is to stop the war in UA by providing UA with overwhelming support such that overmatch is achieved and the war is decisively ended by the rapid removal of RUS forces from UA territory.  

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:12:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
GD's Charles Lindbergh brigade is really starting to disappoint with the lameness of their provocation.  That's as saucy as you could come up with?
View Quote
There are definitely legitimate reasons to be concerned about this war, but most of the F Ukraine sentiment is just the right having their own The Current Thing. Current Thing isn't just a leftist thing anymore.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm sure people probably thought the same thing back when we were fighting for our freedom from tyrant King George. Fuck those guys already.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So, Ukraine is like some druggie hooker, who the US fucked, and cried when coming, with Ukraine saying that would be their little secret, and Russia is her pimp, treating her like shit and slapping her around, and the US will come to her aid, only because the US doesn't want Russia to know about the crying thing
View Quote
Yes, that's exactly it.

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Rude? That's what you worried about?!?!? Hahahahahaha!

Sometimes you have to be rude to keep promises and your country.

I'm not just rude, I'm an asshole. I must be "literally Hitler" then.

Pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pathetic.

I would never say such a thing out loud.

Which part of "keep[ing] promises and your country" meant invading another country?

Quoted:
Quoted:
GD's Charles Lindbergh brigade is really starting to disappoint with the lameness of their provocation.  That's as saucy as you could come up with?
There are definitely legitimate reasons to be concerned about this war, but most of the F Ukraine sentiment is just the right having their own The Current Thing. Current Thing isn't just a leftist thing anymore.

Someone else called it last year: the Putinbros are being contrarians and wanting to show how anti-Biden they are, to the point that if Biden proclaimed his love for pussy we'd get 87 threads a day about how much the Putin bros love sucking dick.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:23:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Democrats and N_T’s. That’s who is sucking Ukraines dick.

Oh I forgot Simps that have zero game and bought a Ukraine bride.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:28:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whats your take on OIF? Russia is wrong now just like the US was 20 years ago. We really have no moral high ground here. War has always and will happen, we enjoy our modern quality of life due to our past use and projection of future military power.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:29:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
These threads are almost as good as crazed libs on twitter screaming about trump.

Zelensky is a grifter in a corrupt country that has been used and abused by the west. I feel for the people being used as pawns in some twisted grudge match to protect their playground and money laundering operations.

Anyway.
View Quote

Same here.

I feel bad for the civilians over there, but as Riddick stated..... "not my fight"
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:29:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pathetic.

I don't get it. How is Russia liberating Ukraine and saving Russians? I don't think you are literally Hitler or anything. I just don't see your point with " keep promises and your country ".  What does that have to do with the war?  I don't know the history over there.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:31:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Lol.  Yes, America is terrible comrade.  It is not logical fallacy at all to use one (in your poorly formed opinion) wrong to justify another much worse wrong.

Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is more equivalent to the US raping and murdering our way across Canada in a war of Conquest.  After we raze Toronto and Vancouver with artillery, we deport all of the native inhabitants to filtration camps in Texas and give their property to good ole boys from Alabama.

View Quote

You answer a "logical fallacy" with cognitive dissonance.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The Russians deserve all the payback they can get from the ex-Warsaw Pact and territories subjugated for decades under their thumb. Considering we spent trillions building up our military to face the Russians, for not spilling American blood, the Ukes have my respect and the people that can't see the long term impacts of Russia winning this are blind to history. It's the bargain of the century.  The miserable stinking corpse of a country called Russia needs to cease to threaten anyone in the area with their brand of kleptocracy and brutality.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:34:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Rated: EPIC
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:36:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Ukraine was never winning, but the Zelensky cock suckers on here would swarm in every time I pointed out truths about the Azov Nazis or the bio labs.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Whats your take on OIF? Russia is wrong now just like the US was 20 years ago. We really have no moral high ground here. War has always and will happen, we enjoy our modern quality of life due to our past use and future projection of military power.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats your take on OIF? Russia is wrong now just like the US was 20 years ago. We really have no moral high ground here. War has always and will happen, we enjoy our modern quality of life due to our past use and future projection of military power.

Russia is trying to rebuild an empire not protect themselves. Absolutely no comparison.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#37]
My 10 year old daughter got caught up in that BS a year or so ago, brought it home from school of course.  I put an end to it quickly.  She was initially taken aback that Dad doesn't give a shit about anyone from Europe.  Or anyone outside our immediate family for that matter.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:38:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ukraine was never winning, but the Zelensky cock suckers on here would swarm in every time I pointed out truths about the Azov Nazis or the bio labs.
View Quote

You haven't a clue about any "truth".
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:39:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Get a WEF promotional tee shirt

You will have nothing...
And Like It

The Great Reset
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:43:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Russia is trying to rebuild an empire not protect themselves. Absolutely no comparison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah you're right. America was just protecting itself by invading Iraq, my mistake.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

8 minute video, TLDW.

View Quote
His stuff is usually pretty funny if you find the time to watch it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:43:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Approximately $113 billion in military AND financial assistance as of June 2023.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which seems to align with what I said.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:47:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It just shows how stupid the average voter, or even the average person is.  This whole thing has continued to affirm my belief in the grievously flawed nature of democratic and mass rule.  I used to think the Right in America wasn't on average as characteristically of the mass, but 2016 onwards has proven this to be quite wrong, although it may well be a more recent phenomenon.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The Uke Bros are the 2023 version of the 2020 Covid Wuflu fanatics.

View Quote

Pretty much but the Rus bros are basically the Q tards if today

Fuck Putin Fuck Zelensky.

Be an America bro
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It’s the literal definition of a proxy war with the US putting the death nail in Russia as any future power.

With their demographics dropping off a cliff and the war killing young working age males, this is the death of their society. After Putin is ousted, a pro west leader will be placed in power that will re-unite ties with the western powers and further dismantle Chinese allies.
View Quote

Not sure if this is satire or not but there won't be any pro-west leader. Russians don't won't anything to do with being woke.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 10:50:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just to be clear.

I am not ok with all the money we have sent to Ukraine, but the majority is not dollar bills, is old stock weapons.

But given a choice of sending millions to help kill Russians, or millions to feed fat ghetto whores and their five baby daddies. I'm voting for dead Russians.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top