Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Tell that to Brian Kemp and all the other Rs here that bend over backwards for Hollywood.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's time to build that wall around Georgia. We almost lost the state to Stacey Abrams last election.
Liberalism is a disease and should be treated as such.

Tell that to Brian Kemp and all the other Rs here that bend over backwards for Hollywood.

I get it but would you trade him for the liberal flame Abrams?
I didn't think so.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You're all watching your paradises fail because other people are moving there and you haven't a single clue as to what to do.

That must suck. You must feel so terribly weak there just taking it and not being able to do anything other than cry about it. So completely sad.

I feel so sorry for most of you here.
View Quote

Settle down. They're bashing ny, not your beloved cali.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I didn't think so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's time to build that wall around Georgia. We almost lost the state to Stacey Abrams last election.
Liberalism is a disease and should be treated as such.

I didn't think so.

They keep importing Hollywood and that's what we're going to get. Kemp invites people who actively went door to door to get people to vote against him.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#4]
And again the great state of Oklahoma is nowhere on that list of places to move

The reason we are buying the neighboring 10 acres is because my NY born and raised wife said she doesn't want any liberal NY'ers or Californian's moving next door.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/features/coronavirus-insane-exodus-nyc.amp

New York City, the metropolitan area hardest hit by the domestic coronavirus outbreak, is losing residents at an unprecedented clip, according to local moving companies.

Roadway Moving President Ross Sapir, for example, told FOX Business that people are moving out of Manhattan in numbers he has “never seen before,” as his company deals with its busiest season since its 2008 inception.

“It’s insane … I’ve never seen such growth,” Sapir said. “[Business is] double or triple compared to any other season as far as moving out of the city.”

...more at link
View Quote

I wouldn’t be laughing, these people won’t suddenly see the light and they will bring their bs with them.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:22:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is why I'm glad everyone thinks WV is a shithole.
View Quote

It really is hicksville around here, isn’t it?
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#7]
8:30 this morning I had an update call with a client whos office is in Manhattan. They've sent everyone home to work at least until Labor Day. They are heavily considering uprooting their entire operation and moving to their location in Miami. After China Virus tanked NYC the Commie mayor let BLM and liberals ransack the city. Property values are anticipated to absolutely plummet. The real estate market is dead.

These are "good New Yorkers" if that's a thing. And that hurts me to say when I'm a native south Floridian completely sick of those fuckers.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Just to prove a point I put our place up for sale yesterday on Craigslist in the "financial district" area for $3,000,000. I'd gladly take $8-900K for it. This morning I had 14 inquiries. These folks are scared out of their minds. I hope they all stay and get eaten by zombies.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Florida is closed to NY immigrants. I hear CA is nice this time of year.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I lived in North Carolina for 18 years and never heard that once.

Not once.
View Quote

Why would anybody tell that to a transplant in the first place?

I have to go to Cary tomorrow
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 11:58:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 12:01:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#13]
NO! Now they’re going to start turning red places into blue.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 12:41:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Starting around the first couple weeks of the Wuhan China virus I starting seeing more New York plates.
The frequency of sightings for me seems to increase more every week in Delaware. We have been ruled
by the D voting base in and around Wilmington for decades. Afraid this is the end.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Then they ruin the towns they move to.
View Quote

Stay the fuck home.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've been bitching about this since March

The Monadnock Valley in NH is overrun with yellow and black license plates.

One thing I've noticed is that U-Haul must be too lowbrow for a New Yorker to move their belongings. Atlas Van Lines appears to be the accepted way.
View Quote

Usually it's mostly Mass plates around here in the summer, but I've probably seen more NY and CT plates this summer than I ever have...
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So, NYC is going to be a better place now?
View Quote

Bringing back the 70s

Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Hide yo guns, hide yo freedoms!
We’re coming!
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:39:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Then they ruin the towns they move to.
View Quote

Apparently quite a few are are renting or buying home in western CT as they flee NYC.

New Yorkers cause coronavirus real estate ‘tidal wave’ in Connecticut
Escape from New York: City dwellers fleeing coronavirus are flocking to Connecticut

Not sure how much more damage they can do than the five big cities in CT already do by voting heavily Democratic every election.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:41:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They bring their "liberal" mindset and then f*ck up the place they moved to.  Most San Franciscans are not natives but imports from the East Coast or Midwest.  Liberals all.
View Quote

Conservatives tend to not move to large urban metro areas
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:42:49 PM EDT
[#21]
New York City = New Detroit
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Already happening in GA
View Quote

We’re officially full!
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Your guys didn’t get the memo?  Ultra conservatives are moving to upstate NY. We build red enclaves and after some time, we flip the state red!  If taxes were lower, y’all would love this place.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm in SW Connecticut (essentially a suburb of NYC) and have been getting several of these types of letters every week.

It was full retard after COVID-19.

With the riots it's full-on SHTF in the minds of the people who want to get out of Manhattan.

This is a good thing for people who want to leave my AO (and have been stuck because they couldn't sell their home).

This is a bad thing because it means more fucknut commies from NYC.

Read this you'll get  a chuckle.

To put the level of activity in context: "the busiest since 2005" ... recall that the nationwide housing bubble peaked in 2006.

Link Posted: 6/8/2020 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And they will take their liberal shithole values somewhere else and turn that place into a liberal shithole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/features/coronavirus-insane-exodus-nyc.amp

New York City, the metropolitan area hardest hit by the domestic coronavirus outbreak, is losing residents at an unprecedented clip, according to local moving companies.

Roadway Moving President Ross Sapir, for example, told FOX Business that people are moving out of Manhattan in numbers he has “never seen before,” as his company deals with its busiest season since its 2008 inception.

“It’s insane … I’ve never seen such growth,” Sapir said. “[Business is] double or triple compared to any other season as far as moving out of the city.”

...more at link

And they will take their liberal shithole values somewhere else and turn that place into a liberal shithole.

It's what they do best.  Then wonder why their new town is turning into a shit hole compared to how it was when they got there.

Link Posted: 6/8/2020 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Maybe this was the real objective of the plandemic, spread the libtard to take over the country while making social security is solvent again and reducing the inner city populations
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 2:01:45 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm shocked.  Just don't move here.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#28]
A whole lot of people will soon be hearing about how the pizza they grew up loving actually sucks.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#29]
It just creates a vacuum for more minorities to illegally migrate.

Then these who move ruin the next city.

Rinse repeat.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Well I don’t think Minnesota is on any New Yorkers list.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know what's worse than a transplanted NYC asshole?
A NYPD asshole.

Friend of mine moved when housing values were in the toilet, kept his old house as a rental because he didn't want to take a loss on it. This year NYPD-Retired bought the house next door. Asshat's making life miserable, and my friend doesn't even live there anymore.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:12:32 PM EDT
[#34]
A local pizza place is under a facebook assault because of their blatant racism.

Some person is claming they were the only person not permitted to sit and wait for their pizza.  All of the white people were lounging around, not to mention getting their pizzas much faster.  This person was told that sitting is not permitted, and they should go wait outside.  I found the story on her facebook page.  Recent New York escapee.

What are the odds that a black social justice warrior would move from New York to a nice Indianapolis suburb and immediately face racial discrimination?
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:14:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sometimes, it pays to live in a Conservative "shithole".
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:14:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Your guys didn't get the memo?  Ultra conservatives are moving to upstate NY. We build red enclaves and after some time, we flip the state red!  If taxes were lower, y'all would love this place.
View Quote
I keep saying it's a shame the rest of NY state is in NY state.  We don't have bugs the size of rodents.  We don't have snakes everywhere.  We don't have rodents dragging off cats and dogs.  We do have a LOT of gun ranges and clubs around.  I would say more than 50% of the towns in my area have a gun range.

And, unless you're in one of the cities, or near a college, it's pretty darn red, or even gold, around here.  Many of the county governments passed (useless) resolutions against the unsafe act.

I know of at least 2 sheriffs that are FFL's around me, one's within walking distance, the other is a couple towns over.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#37]
It's time to flood the tunnels, destroyed the bridges and build a wall around NYC. We cannot let those cockroaches get out
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:26:44 PM EDT
[#39]
You don't have enough stop signs.
Your farm smells funny.
I don't like the noise from your chainsaw.
You can't ride that dirt bike / quad / SXS in the woods.
You can't hunt on THAT property, it's where I take my walks.
We need more laws.
We need more taxes.
You can't shoot your gun there.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 4:10:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Your farm smells funny.
We need more laws.
We need more taxes.
View Quote

I read that in a nasally Northeastern Jewish voice
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Your farm smells funny.
We need more laws.
We need more taxes.
View Quote

Lol you don't happen to live near me do you?

That's why our Rifle and Revolver club no longer exists
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Have they thought about creating a new tax penalty to keep their taxpayers there?

Have they thought about raising taxes more to offset their loss in tax revenue?

Raise taxes!!!!
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Have they thought about creating a new tax penalty to keep their taxpayers there?

Have they thought about raising taxes more to offset their loss in tax revenue?

Raise taxes!!!!
View Quote

Too late, NJ did that.  They have an "exit tax" of sorts on your house when you sell it.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Every Yankee- "don't worry, I'm a good yankee. Well back home we didn't do it that way..."
View Quote

That's called constructive criticism!
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So you work for the Chamber of Commerce?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't come to Arkansas.
The mosquitoes are legendary.
The ticks are everywhere.
To make matters worse, there's a reason there are more churches here than bars... everyone goes to church on Sunday to pray that chiggers do not learn how to fly!

So you work for the Chamber of Commerce?

I gKnow you've never encountered a chigger.

They are the embodiment of evil. And the itch like crazy!
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This is why I'm glad everyone thinks WV is a shithole.
View Quote

Arkansas too.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:47:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Makes you wonder if that was one of the goals behind all of this.
View Quote

LOL
thats the entire strategy .
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Hum, I wonder why, can't quite put my finger on it....
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Arkansas too.
View Quote

Totally.
Snakes - venomous ones.
Brown Recluse spiders.
Scorpions.
Cockroaches.
Alligators.
Mosquitoes.
Ticks - vicious bastages that want your nutsack.
Chiggers - that will leave you itching, swollen and bleeding from the waist down.
Oh boy.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Makes you wonder if that was one of the goals behind all of this.
View Quote

Hmm you're right. Big cities are like incubators. They grow liberal shitheads then mature and pop like a spider egg and the shitheads spread.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top