Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

People not Voting for Trump (Page 185 of 187)
Page / 187
Link Posted: Today 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Ok I am done trying to explain the deal.

I will say this for the final time.

99% of the people in this thread are voting for Trump, only because he is the least of the turd choices Americans have.

View Quote

I’ll say this as polite as I can.

I’m fully aware of what these posters that I’m referring to have said and also what
they have said in other countless threads. They are capable enough to own their words and choices. They don’t
need line thrown to them when they get in rough water. They under their own efforts have spent years with their
anti Trump trolling. That’s the deal in reality. They have  been trolling their brand of shit all throughout the forums for years.
If not then why all the TDS posts if they are voting for Trump anyway. It’s just juvenile trolling threading the needle of the forum rules.
Link Posted: Today 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Liquid77:

Is this something you guys chant at the rallies??

Running the guy who lost to a potato in 2020 is a winning strategy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By scarnar:

I fully understand that some of them are claiming they are voting for Trump and only in the last few days.
Do I believe them. Not really. Most of them have had TDS for nearly a decade and have spent that
whole time shitting up any thread that they could find with their anti-Trump bullshit.

My buttons aren’t being pushed and I’m not squirming at anything. I don’t know what else to tell you there.

I’ve read plenty of the thread and seen them all throughout the forum. The thread is titled people not voting for Trump.
They have filled it with their anti Trump stance. I see them for what they are. Kamala Harris supporters.
At this point you are one or the other.  They just don’t have the spine to admit it.
It’s these people who cost us elections. I have no tolerance for them.
When democrats win the country gets changed for the worse every time.

If you are not voting Republican you are voting democrat.  Even if you don’t vote.

Is this something you guys chant at the rallies??

Running the guy who lost to a potato in 2020 is a winning strategy?

This is an example right here.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: Today 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Yes wanting candidate that doesn't use Executive Fiat to get Gun Control done and Advocates Terminating parts of the Constitution is expecting Perfection.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aftac:

I  agree with you.  It is funny how people need a 100% litmus test for everything, all or nothing.  

A lot of trump supporters know he is not perfect.  Not even Odin was perfect.  

Yes wanting candidate that doesn't use Executive Fiat to get Gun Control done and Advocates Terminating parts of the Constitution is expecting Perfection.

Now who has fucked up grammar.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]

I’m fully aware of what these posters that I’m referring to have said and also what
they have said in other countless threads. They are capable enough to own their words and choices. They don’t
need line thrown to them when they get in rough water. They under their own efforts have spent years with their
anti Trump trolling. That’s the deal in reality. They have  been trolling their brand of shit all throughout the forums for years.
If not then why all the TDS posts if they are voting for Trump anyway. It’s just juvenile trolling threading the needle of the forum rules.
View Quote

Link Posted: Today 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ARDunstan:

But is he wrong?
View Quote

Unequivocally.
Link Posted: Today 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/15577/old_man_yells_png-2655767-2658064.jpg

Oh look!   A smart ass lawyer.
Link Posted: Today 10:14:20 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Zero fucking irony there
Link Posted: Today 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#8]

I  agree with you.  It is funny how people need a 100% litmus test for everything, all or nothing.  

View Quote

Does making critical statements of Trump make you a Harris supporter? Does a regret over the fact that our electorate has saddled us with these two retarded candidates make you a Harris supporter?

Yes or no?

Link Posted: Today 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Unequivocally.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ARDunstan:

But is he wrong?

Unequivocally.

Joe Biden teach you that word.
How douchesque.
Link Posted: Today 10:16:47 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Joe Biden teach you that word.
How douchesque.
View Quote

You've never seen that word before? Huh.
Link Posted: Today 10:19:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

Zero fucking irony there
View Quote

Reminds me of a less eloquent Umberto.
Link Posted: Today 10:20:01 PM EDT
[#13]

It’s too fucking stupid to respond to.  The last 2 sentences maybe because it’s
what you NT’s are choosing to ignore but turn around and act like you don’t.
It’s ignorant. Yet you(NT’s)have went on almost 200 pages doing it and have shit up
any thread with even the hint of Trump in it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7255:

You've tried to help them, these people with an opinion that isn't just wrong, but is harmful to themselves, and you know better. Naturally, you know better, you're informed by things that these other people just don't understand. And they can't help it, that's just how they were raised, and indoctrinated. But you, you're an educated man, not an indoctrinated drone. If only they'd listen, they'd understand.

If you agree with what I just said, through copious sarcasm, and your bolded area above, I'm going to have legitimate concerns about cult-related behavior. There's no hidden knowledge to uncover, both major party candidates are shit sandwiches. They have been for at least my lifetime once we get to the general elections.

Not at all surprised that this one went past without a response.

It’s too fucking stupid to respond to.  The last 2 sentences maybe because it’s
what you NT’s are choosing to ignore but turn around and act like you don’t.
It’s ignorant. Yet you(NT’s)have went on almost 200 pages doing it and have shit up
any thread with even the hint of Trump in it.

lol u mad bro
Link Posted: Today 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View Quote

In a weird way I miss Umberto.
Link Posted: Today 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Umberto even knew where the line was, sort of.

This guy will meet the same fate.
Link Posted: Today 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

I was thinking that a few pages ago.
Link Posted: Today 10:21:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nolan7120] [#17]

Please keep it up, you angry Trumper guys are a blast!  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PorkchopSandwhiches:

Sorry to budge in on your tds safe space

This thread has been a blast. The mods/staff have been hands off and let this thread unfold naturally whether it be shit talking, respectful communication, constant ridicule, or a mixture of the above. Kudos to them. It's been interesting and entertaining to say the least. Some posters have evolved, some are consistent, some are just enjoying the scenery, some are paid or DU transplants, and some just flat out suck donkey balls but I'd still have a beer and bs with every one of you fuckers in real life. It's been great. Regardless of whoever wins, this thread will be less fun after election day.

Edit: yes, I've been drinking. If anyone is stupid enough to live in an HOA and serve on the board, you'd be drinking after a meeting too. Cheers.
Link Posted: Today 10:23:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Does making critical statements of Trump make you a Harris supporter? Does a regret over the fact that our electorate has saddled us with these two retarded candidates make you a Harris supporter?

Yes or no?

View All Quotes

Yes or no?

You spend your time bitching about Trump not Harris.

The candidates are the candidates and there is no changing it. That process is over now, face it.
Now we can only make the best of what we got and if you can’t get over that you are just causing damage for everyone else.
Link Posted: Today 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By nolan7120:

This thread has been a blast. The mods/staff have been hands off and let this thread unfold naturally whether it be shit talking, respectful communication, constant ridicule, or a mixture of the above. Kudos to them. It's been interesting and entertaining to say the least. Some posters have evolved, some are consistent, some are just enjoying the scenery, some are paid or DU transplants, and some just flat out suck donkey balls but I'd still have a beer and bs with every one of you fuckers in real life. It's been great. Regardless of whoever wins, this thread will be less fun after election day.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 10:25:08 PM EDT
[#20]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/image-78.jpg
View All Quotes

When you get your bullshit mask ripped off that’s all you got.
Simple assed trolls.
Link Posted: Today 10:27:42 PM EDT
[#21]

The candidates are the candidates and there is no changing it. That process is over now, face it.
Now we can only make the best of what we got and if you can’t get over that you are just causing damage for everyone else.
View Quote

Nothing in this thread is causing damage to anything. Well, except maybe to some fragile egos.
Link Posted: Today 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

I think we all were. Wouldn’t be surprised if that cum loving tranny Umberto somehow got ahold of a zombie account since his various retreads were shutdown.

While channeling Umberto’s anger and lack of intelligence, the unmitigated faggotry of Umberto isn’t there.
Link Posted: Today 10:29:01 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/toast_gif-994.gif

Quoted before my edit! Lol.

Youregoddamnright.gif
Link Posted: Today 10:33:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#24]
Originally Posted By MK3110:

I think we all were. Wouldn’t be surprised if that cum loving tranny Umberto somehow got ahold of a zombie account since his various retreads were shutdown.

While channeling Umberto’s anger and lack of intelligence, the unmitigated faggotry of Umberto isn’t there.
View Quote

It's like a cheap imitation of Umberto.
Link Posted: Today 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

What kind of faggot talk is that? Goddamn democrats with their dicks and transvestism.
Link Posted: Today 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Calling you Kamala Harris supporters is calling you names?
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/horror-233.jpg
View Quote

They`re actually NeoCons, which isn`t much different. We`re listening to the death throes of the RINO`s. Whether Trump wins or not, the NeoCons are done in the Republican Party, They will have to switch back to being Democrats again.   https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/more-100-former-aides-john-mccain-endorse-biden-president-n1238393
Link Posted: Today 10:44:16 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

I apologize for the confusion.

Your attempts at an explanation of the rudimentary are not necessary.

Thank you.
Link Posted: Today 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#28]

What kind of faggot talk is that? Goddamn democrats with their dicks and transvestism.
View All Quotes

So you’ve heard of Umberto? He was an ardent Trump supporter on this site. Rumor has it he caught a ban for continuous solicitation to fellate numerous members. Never deterred, he started making his way to rest stops throughout the rust belt sucking off pre-op trannies three at a time. His lust for cock has no limit.
Link Posted: Today 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Link Posted: Today 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Yes or no?

What a wholly spineless and retarded position.
Link Posted: Today 10:50:36 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 10:53:07 PM EDT
[#32]

Simple assed trolls.
View All Quotes

Simple assed trolls.

Link Posted: Today 10:59:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Edit: yes, I've been drinking. If anyone is stupid enough to live in an HOA and serve on the board, you'd be drinking after a meeting too. Cheers.
View Quote

See the thing is I can't stand Trump, but I have more in common with most of guys in this thread. I don't need to agree with someone 100% to find common ground with them. I think most in this thread love this country, we just disagree with Trump being the right person to lead it. I don't think anyone believes the DEI VP is a better choice.
Link Posted: Today 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#34]

Simple assed trolls.
View Quote

What does that even mean?
Link Posted: Today 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#35]

So you’ve heard of Umberto? He was an ardent Trump supporter on this site. Rumor has it he caught a ban for continuous solicitation to fellate numerous members. Never deterred, he started making his way to rest stops throughout the rust belt sucking off pre-op trannies three at a time. His lust for cock has no limit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: Today 11:03:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

No one cares about jeb.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TaskForce:
Originally Posted By 1paintball:

JEB!... or maybe a different NPC NeoTard cut-out.

No one cares about jeb.

People sure cared about JEB! when Desantis handlers/backers put him up on a soapbox to endorse him. They really jumped the shark with that smooth move, That was the end of Desantis bid for the nomination, lol... I hope he learned from the experience and defects from the Neocon putsch of Trump.
Link Posted: Today 11:08:15 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

@scuba_steve
@Skg_Mre_Lght

For what it’s worth.  Continued appreciation for letting the thread roll on.

Link Posted: Today 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Binary thinking rarely equals critical thinking.
View All Quotes

Binary thinking rarely equals critical thinking.

The Presidential election IS a binary choice, so critical think your ass and support Trump, or are you secretly pining for a Socialist dystopia with a comfortable little niche in the regime for you?
Link Posted: Today 11:19:18 PM EDT
[#39]

People sure cared about JEB! when Desantis handlers/backers put him up on a soapbox to endorse him. They really jumped the shark with that smooth move, That was the end of Desantis bid for the nomination, lol... I hope he learned from the experience and defects from the Neocon putsch of Trump.
View Quote

I don't think Desantis had much of a chance but that didn't help.
Link Posted: Today 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#40]

The Presidential election IS a binary choice, so critical think your ass and support Trump, or are you secretly pining for a Socialist dystopia with a comfortable little niche in the regime for you?
View Quote

Binary result =\= binary choice regardless of how much y’all repeat that
Link Posted: Today 11:23:11 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Not voting is also a choice.
Link Posted: Today 11:30:13 PM EDT
[#42]

See the thing is I can't stand Trump, but I have more in common with most of guys in this thread. I don't need to agree with someone 100% to find common ground with them. I think most in this thread love this country, we just disagree with Trump being the right person to lead it. I don't think anyone believes the DEI VP is a better choice.
View All Quotes

There definitely is plenty of common ground. At this point regarding leaders, all I can say is that I hope Trump wins, has a solid second term, and can win over some of his biggest critics. We need all the solidarity we can muster come 2028.
Link Posted: Today 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

We`re not angry We`re just basking in the glorious schadenfreude of the exasperation of the NeoCons as they get BTFO by Trump, and we love JEB!... He`s like the last retarded Habsburg Prince of the NeoCon dynasty.                                                                                                                                                      
Link Posted: Today 11:45:39 PM EDT
[#44]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hahaha-1043.gif
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hahaha-1043.gif

I think that`s the benzo`s kicking in, seems to have been getting a bit flustered these last few pages.
Link Posted: Today 11:47:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#45]

I think that`s the benzo`s kicking in, seems to have been getting a bit flustered these last few pages.
View Quote

I share your disdain of Neocon ideology. I agree with Trumps position of staying out of foreign wars and feel it was a success of his Presidency.
Link Posted: Today 11:49:05 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/15577/old_man_yells_png-2655767-2658064.jpg

Par for the course...
Link Posted: Today 11:52:36 PM EDT
[#47]

Zero fucking irony there
View All Quotes

Zero fucking irony there

Sez the man (?) with 12,000 shitpoasts in a year...
Link Posted: Today 11:57:30 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

So you`re throwing out COC bait? How novel...
Link Posted: Today 11:57:55 PM EDT
[#49]

Sez the man (?) with 12,000 shitpoasts in a year...
View Quote

Impressive!
Link Posted: Today 11:59:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Never_A_Wick] [#50]

View Quote

LOL.

No it isn’t.

The voter has more than 2 choices.

Binary result?   Sure.  Binary choice?  Far from it.

Work on YOUR critical thinking, and try to reply without whining about post count.

Page / 187
People not Voting for Trump (Page 185 of 187)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top