Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Now imagine the second video with actual cavalry, bred to the saddle, and accustomed to battle.  Stirrup to stirrup, an unbroken line, and moving 10-25% faster.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 2:23:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The idea of the EU really was technocracy. It wasn't meant to delve into the many,many,many areas that it has inevitably crept. There is no more going back and reeling in the EU than there is any hope of ever actually reducing the size and scope of US government. However,unlike Americans Europeans aren't going to fight a country that chooses to leave so that is one minor difference,not to mention that next to nobody identifies first as an EU citizen vs being X nationality. That however may not be true many decades from now if it still exists...

However,fact is that Eastern Europe are still financial takers. There is a huge sentiment that Germany owes but on the other hand,very few ever release themselves from the teat once lached on.
View Quote
Financial takers, yes, but Berlin certainly didn't have any problems with it when it came with massive infrastructure projects getting financed by Euro banks in Germany to buy shit Klaus and Gunther make on the line at Siemans.

I have nearly no sympathy towards the Germans in this or any other event. I was shocked when they rogered up for the eFP position in Lithuania.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Reported for glitch

@Agent_Funky

Look at the post a few up
View Quote
weird
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
For the sake of completeness, I believe Hawaii was a sovereign monarchy before joining the US.

(And for what it's worth, I'd vote in favor of them returning to that status.)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With the exception of the original 13 colonies and texas, the vast majority of US states were never independent, culturally unique political entities.
For the sake of completeness, I believe Hawaii was a sovereign monarchy before joining the US.

(And for what it's worth, I'd vote in favor of them returning to that status.)
Vermont was de facto independent for a short time as well.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 2:28:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
kebab cannot into poland !!

poland cannot into reparations !!
View Quote
my post. Your id.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You may or may not be partially right, but I do know one thing.  At 95%+ Catholic and VERY homogeneous they will brake their dick off in Germany's ass before they take the Muzzie hordes.  
View Quote
Well, I guess we'll have to see.

Right now Poland is loving the free shit being doled out by the EU and while some of the people in this thread will pull out their dicks and start rubbing one out in honour of Poland, the whole thing is nothing more than a gesture from a paper tiger o Poland's part because they are still part of that very same system which they are now protesting.

Also worth remembering that Poland is part of the Schengen zone.  Poland loves the Schengen Zone and the free travel of EU membership.  It means Polish people can travel around Europe as they please and work, earning the kind of wages that are well beyond the means of people in Poland and the great wealth redistribution experiment is fulfilled by seeing that money shipped back to Poland.  Anyone not wanting to let Polish people into their country to work as branded bad and had the Polish Govt running to the EU to grass them up.

Of course, now Poland isn't the flavour of the month in EU-land and the refugees are.  Which kinda changes the dynamic a bit.

4 years from now the EU can give those hordes you talk about an EU passport and citizenship.  At that point the very free movement system that Poland so loves, and the whole EU tit thing suddenly comes at a very real cost and Poland's borders will be thrown open to the full glory of Schengen.

At that time it will be time for Poland to shit or get off the pot as far as EU membership is concerned, and especially of what you are claiming about their immigration policy is to come to fruition.

At the moment, I see no sign whatsoever of Poland pulling the plug on the EU.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Reported for glitch

@Agent_Funky

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funky is correct.

If push comes to shove, I would like to think that Poland and other countries would bolt.

But there is too much at stake.

The EU created their own welfare system for countries in the east, and everyone likes sucking tits.

Weaning is difficult
Wtf????

How did I post from funkys account?
Reported for glitch

@Agent_Funky

No props.

All appears well now.

Weird though.....my screen went funny and got the 505 Arfcom error about zombies.

2 minutes later all good.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ok, hold on here.

Gay?  Whatever.

Brony/Furry?  Weird, but mostly harmless.
Draft and European politics threads arouse me.

Especially when I can argue about Alliance politics with @Bohr_Adam or with @outofbattery about Voro language politics in Estonia.
But that's just disgusting!
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 3:08:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ok, hold on here.

Gay?  Whatever.

Brony/Furry?  Weird, but mostly harmless.
But that's just disgusting!
View Quote
Uh....that was me that posted that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 3:39:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Uh....that was me that posted that.
View Quote
Oh.

Ahem. "Any imputation that Screechjet1 engages in homosexual activities, enjoys watching My Little Pony, or indulges in pretending to be a cute woodland creature, is strictly the responsibility of @Goatboy and/or whoever else is responsible for the forum software mixing up names. I, R2point0, disavow any besmirchment of character due to these malfunctions."

That being said, you are still a sick fucker.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Even if there are some misconceptions about actual relations of Poland with Germany and IVth German Reich.... ooops... I mean European Union, it was fun reading this thread!

Greetings from Poland!
View Quote
@Montrala

Good to see you posting again!
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just posting to see who I am posting as...
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 6:51:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
25% of my genetics lineage just beat down the other 75%.

Solidarity!!!

My Polish Grandma was a great Grandma as well!!!!  Miss you Grandma!
View Quote
Exactly my heritage as well, Polish grandmas are the best.  Sadly her homemade pierogie recipe died with her, mine never taste the same. I do the kapusta pretty close though, great with her homemade dark bread and my hand churned raw milk butter.  I  do a kickin halushki too.  2004 was a bad year, mom and grandma both gone.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Oh.

Ahem. "Any imputation that Screechjet1 engages in homosexual activities, enjoys watching My Little Pony, or indulges in pretending to be a cute woodland creature, is strictly the responsibility of @Goatboy and/or whoever else is responsible for the forum software mixing up names. I, R2point0, disavow any besmirchment of character due to these malfunctions."

That being said, you are still a sick fucker.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 10:12:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Posted by ZedsDeadBaby:

Funky is correct.

If push comes to shove, I would like to think that Poland and other countries would bolt.

But there is too much at stake.

The EU created their own welfare system for countries in the east, and everyone likes sucking tits.

Weaning is difficult
View Quote
Bingo. As much as I understand Poland and wish other EU nations would be more like them (Germany, France, The Netherlands, etc...) the weaning off of Brussels tit is hard.
Free cash. The checks keep on coming.
If Poland would be consequent about this they'd quit the EU and pursue their own way. But they don't. Wah wah wah... Reparations. Right. That's nonsense.

Time for the Poles to go their own way. Quit the EU, stand on your own legs. No more EU cash. Take your sovereignty back.
Or continue to suckle on Brussles tit - but then STFU about the consequences. You can't have both.

On the lighter side (about reparations): What's worse than being overrun by Germans? Being liberated by Sowjets. So, who caused more damage over the years?

Long story short: Hey Poland put up or shut up. And I hope you go your own way. The EU is nuts. Good luck... You'll need it. As do the Euroweenies.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:33:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

@Montrala

View All Quotes
Quoted:

@Montrala

@jdubya87 Slowly going back from. Let's catch up on email!

Quoted:
This is what you think it is. Actually from every 1 EUR of EU funds sent to Poland 0.89 EUR goes back to... Germany. Actually it is even worth in Bulgaria, where factor is 1.3x. According to Eurostat from every 1 EUR paid by Germany to UE budget, they get back 1.2 EUR in form of income generated by EU for them.

As to Poland, while formally we get more in form of EU funds that we pay to EU, in reality we are already paying more. How it is possible? First, we do not consume 100% of allocated EU funds. Rest goes back to EU budget as unussed or because of adjustments of funding on completed projects. Second not all nominal funds are cash. Part of it is "repayment instruments" (guarantees, loans, etc.). Of course most of people in Poland are not fully aware of that, but this knowledge is spreading fast.

What keeps us in EU (and I personally disagree with that, I'm 100% #PLExit) is not funds or even Schengen itself. What we wanted to join was EEC (EC), that was killed by EU in 2009. We wanted to join open, European market, not USSR 2.0. Some only notice Polish plumbers or construction workers, but we export a lot to other EU countries and our road transport industry is biggest player in EU (that is why France and Germany are pushing to block Polish companies from competition on this market).

As to "refugges" they will not willingly come to Poland. For 2 reasons. One in Poland they would need to work for a living. They can get "welfare" max for 2 years and it is on level of $150 a month. Merkel gives them like $2000 per month. Second, progressive snowflakes love to accuse Poland for being most racist country in the world. It is not true, but works well anyway ;)
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 6:47:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This is what you think it is. Actually from every 1 EUR of EU funds sent to Poland 0.89 EUR goes back to... Germany. Actually it is even worth in Bulgaria, where factor is 1.3x. According to Eurostat from every 1 EUR paid by Germany to UE budget, they get back 1.2 EUR in form of income generated by EU for them.

As to Poland, while formally we get more in form of EU funds that we pay to EU, in reality we are already paying more. How it is possible? First, we do not consume 100% of allocated EU funds. Rest goes back to EU budget as unussed or because of adjustments of funding on completed projects. Second not all nominal funds are cash. Part of it is "repayment instruments" (guarantees, loans, etc.). Of course most of people in Poland are not fully aware of that, but this knowledge is spreading fast.

What keeps us in EU (and I personally disagree with that, I'm 100% #PLExit) is not funds or even Schengen itself. What we wanted to join was EEC (EC), that was killed by EU in 2009. We wanted to join open, European market, not USSR 2.0. Some only notice Polish plumbers or construction workers, but we export a lot to other EU countries and our road transport industry is biggest player in EU (that is why France and Germany are pushing to block Polish companies from competition on this market).

As to "refugges" they will not willingly come to Poland. For 2 reasons. One in Poland they would need to work for a living. They can get "welfare" max for 2 years and it is on level of $150 a month. Merkel gives them like $2000 per month. Second, progressive snowflakes love to accuse Poland for being most racist country in the world. It is not true, but works well anyway ;)
View Quote
Good points. Mayn here speak out of pure ignorance and just assume things. Many think "poor" countries get handouts from the EU. The reality is that for example in the case of Greece, 80% of what Greece owes goes back to German bankers. I mean its basic common sense and logic. No one's a saint here. Its simply naive or downright stupid to think that Germany, France or the larger countries in the EU in general just gives away money to "poor" EU countires just to have them in their EU. And why are they still in the EU if its so bad for these "Poor" countries then? Becuase its simply better than being out of it. Spain for example (most ignorant folks that never left their country assume its a dirt poor hole) keeps growing and is already one of the largest economies within the EU. Greece "bailout" was a HUGE economic success for German banks, and thus Germany.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Montrala

Quoted:

@Montrala

That wasn't my comment.   I think it came about as a result of a glitch in the matrix the other day when ZedsDeadBaby and my posts got jumbled.

Even so, Poland is net recipient of funds from the EU and historically received even more (For example, in 2013 Poland received 3 times what it put into the EU).  This puts Poland in a slightly more compromised position than some of our American friends might appreciate.  Poland has also benefited enormously from it's EU membership not only financially, but in terms of trade and jobs.

Don't get me wrong.  I like Poland and the Polish people are grafters. I think that the EU is something that Poland will eventually leave and the sentiment for a Plexit is stronger in Poland than in most other EU member states, which is something that I ams use will grow with each year given the direction of travel being imposed by the EU.

I'd be happy to see Poland pull the plug on the EU tomorrow and become the second nation to Article 50 their way out, and not being embroiled in the shenanigans of the EURO zone is certainly in Poland's favour.  I just don't see it happening anytime soon though.

The advancements Poland has made are good to see, and the threat posed to German and French trade is a measure of that.  Hence the growing German and French wariness.  Poland is about to become the thorn in the side of the EU project and I think they can see it.

So yeah...PLExit can't come soon enough for me.  Look us up when you unravel yourselves form the binding trade controls of the EU and I'm sure the UK will be only too happy to strike up a mutually beneficial relationship outside of the EU.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 3:33:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'd be happy to see Poland pull the plug on the EU tomorrow and become the second nation to Article 50 their way out.  I don't see it happening anytime soon though.

The advancements Poland has made are good to see, and the threat posed to German and French trade is a measure of that.  Hence the growing German and French wariness.  Poland is about to become the thorn in the side of the EU project and I think they can see it.

So yeah...PLExit can't come soon enough for me.  Look us up when you unravel yourselves form the binding trade controls of the EU and I'm sure the UK will be only too happy to strike up a mutually beneficial relationship outside of the EU.
View Quote
Its amazing how you guys can't just leave and go on with your lives. You're so desperate to see the EU fail, its pathetic really.
Cant you be happy that you left yourselves? Wasnt that all you wanted? Then go. No trade deal, no divorce bill, nothing, just leave and go your separate ways.
It was embarrasing how desperate you were for a LePen win in France. That didnt go the way you wanted.
Will you now be the bitter neighbour always trying to throw shit across the channel like a mad monkey?
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:06:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Its amazing how you guys can't just leave and go on with your lives. You're so desperate to see the EU fail, its pathetic really.
Cant you be happy that you left yourselves? Wasnt that all you wanted? Then go. No trade deal, no divorce bill, nothing, just leave and go your separate ways.
It was embarrasing how desperate you were for a LePen win in France. That didnt go the way you wanted.
Will you now be the bitter neighbour always trying to throw shit across the channel like a mad monkey?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be happy to see Poland pull the plug on the EU tomorrow and become the second nation to Article 50 their way out.  I don't see it happening anytime soon though.

Bitter? No.  

Relieved?  Most certainly.

I genuinely do want the EU to fail. Preferably, to just slowly disappear up its own arsehole leaving nothing but some very good lessons on what not to do for future generations.  All nice and peaceful like, and in a manner that releases the member states from the EU in a smooth and calm transition back to liberty.

It should never have been allowed to become anything more than a trading group.

As for the UK, it seems to have escaped your "expert knowledge" on the subject that we are still members (unfortunately) and still paying in for the next year or so, and since I am a Citizen of a member state who has been forced to pay in to this debacle all my working life, unlike you who is nothing more than imported, parasitic, socialist leech, I actually still have a say in the matter.

Furthermore, since you have chosen to impose yourself on a country that my wages have been helping to prop up for the last couple of decades, I consider that you telling me to simply go away is not only laughable, but quite symptomatic of everything that is going to see the EU fail.  

For what it's worth, I'd tell the EU to stick their divorce bill where the sun doesn't shine, and I would push hard for a no deal exit.  It actually works in our favour and leaves the EU Bureaucrats with egg on their face - so far it seems that they are going to play directly into that position, which is wonderful news.

I only hope that Junker maintains his hardline approach and kills any hope of a deal where we may end up having to pay lip-service to the EUrocracy and all it stands for.

I also rather hope that other countries follow suit.  I hope that the UK's departure causes the costs to rise sufficiently for member states to see them start to hold the EUrocracy's feet to the fire for their own benefit.  If it doesn't, then there is really nothing lost from our perspective as it won't be our problem.

Junker made his intentions for the EU very clear this week and it appears that they have indeed learned nothing.  They fully intend to double down with a European Finance Minister with enormous power to reach into the heart of sovereign member states and usurp fiscal control, and Merkel is well on the way to imposing an EU wide army which I can guarantee now won't be used to secure Europe in many other way than to ensure compliance with the 4th Reich.

What can I say?  I'm all about the "care".

Europe deserves better.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That wasn't my comment.   I think it came about as a result of a glitch in the matrix the other day when ZedsDeadBaby and my posts got jumbled.

Even so, Poland is net recipient of funds from the EU and historically received even more (For example, in 2013 Poland received 3 times what it put into the EU).  This puts Poland in a slightly more compromised position than some of our American friends might appreciate.  Poland has also benefited enormously from it's EU membership not only financially, but in terms of trade and jobs.

Don't get me wrong.  I like Poland and the Polish people are grafters. I think that the EU is something that Poland will eventually leave and the sentiment for a Plexit is stronger in Poland than in most other EU member states, which is something that I ams use will grow with each year given the direction of travel being imposed by the EU.

I'd be happy to see Poland pull the plug on the EU tomorrow and become the second nation to Article 50 their way out, and not being embroiled in the shenanigans of the EURO zone is certainly in Poland's favour.  I just don't see it happening anytime soon though.

View Quote
England and Poland should form a competing common market which has free trade but does not infringe on sovereignty the way the EU does.  That would prompt more states to leave and join the new union and further knife the Fourth Reich of Herr Merkel.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
England and Poland should form a competing common market which has free trade but does not infringe on sovereignty the way the EU does.  That would prompt more states to leave and join the new union and further knife the Fourth Reich of Herr Merkel.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I quite agree.

I believe we're waiting for that very opportunity to present itself.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Bitter? No.  

I genuinely do want the EU to fail. Preferably, to just slowly disappear up its own arsehole leaving nothing but some very good lessons on what not to do for future generations.  All nice and peaceful like, and in a manner that releases the member states from the EU in a smooth and calm transition back to liberty.

As for the UK, it seems to have escaped your "expert knowledge" on the subject that we are still members (unfortunately) and still paying in for the next year or so, and and since I am a Citizen of a member state who has been forced to pay in to this , unlike you who is nothing more than imported, parasitic, socialist leech, I actually still have a say in the matter.

Furthermore, since you have chose to impose yourself on a country that my wages have been helping to prop up for the last couple of decades I consider that you telling me to simply go away is not only laughable, but quite symptomatic of everything that is going to see the EU fail.  

For what it's worth, I'd tell the EU to stick their divorce bill where the sun doesn't shine, and I would push hard for a no deal exit.  It actually works in our favour and leaves the EU Bureaucrats with egg on their face - so far it seems that they are going to play directly into that position, which is wonderful news.

I only hope that Junker maintains his hardline approach and kills any hope of a deal where we may end up having to pay lip-service to the EUrocracy and all it stands for.

I also rather hope that other countries follow suit.  I hope that the UK's departure causes the costs to rise sufficiently for member states to see them start to hold the EUrocracy's feet to the fire for their own benefit.  If it doesn't, then there is really nothing lost from our perspective as it won't be our problem.

Junker made his intentions for the EU very clear this week and it appears that they have indeed learned nothing.  They fully intend to double down with a European Finance Minister with enormous power to reach into the heart of sovereign member states and usurp fiscal control, and Merkel is well on the way to imposing an EU wide army which I can guarantee now won't be used to secure Europe in many other way than to ensure compliance with the 4th Reich.

Europe deserves better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitter? No.  

As for the UK, it seems to have escaped your "expert knowledge" on the subject that we are still members (unfortunately) and still paying in for the next year or so, and and since I am a Citizen of a member state who has been forced to pay in to this , unlike you who is nothing more than imported, parasitic, socialist leech, I actually still have a say in the matter.

Furthermore, since you have chose to impose yourself on a country that my wages have been helping to prop up for the last couple of decades I consider that you telling me to simply go away is not only laughable, but quite symptomatic of everything that is going to see the EU fail.  

Europe deserves better.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Bitter? No.  

I genuinely do want the EU to fail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Bitter? No.  

That's the difference. Good people like myself, we wish you the best. Of course, we're not stupid and know what you were before joining the EU, thus know where you're going back. But wish you misery? Not at all.
On the other hand people like you... well... you said it yourself.

Preferably, to just slowly disappear up its own arsehole leaving nothing but some very good lessons on what not to do for future generations.  All nice and peaceful like, and in a manner that releases the member states from the EU in a smooth and calm transition back to liberty.

Not allowed by who, you? who are you to say what soveregin nations can or cannot do?

Im imported? No I'm not. Not a socialist either but being wrong is your thing so keep it up.
And stop bitching like a histerical little girl. Your out, and you get to blame the EU for the shit you imposed uppon yourselves. What more could you possibly want?

Your wages do shit. And shit is exaclty what I owe you BTW. You have your head so far up your ass you fail to see what you got out of the EU and why no one gave a fuck when you threatened to leave. A smarter person would have wondered why the EU wasnt more concerned with keeping you in rather than showing you the exit. A smarter person would... but then again that aint you.

bla...bla..bla...
You'll bitch like you always do but you'll pay, oh you'll pay eventually and you know it. And in spite of that the deal you get will of course be worse than before. Your inflation (which is poverty) will keep going up. You sheep will blame the EU (screw the fact you left on your own) and your elite will laugh all the way to the bank.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:31:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Sure thing. Poor stupid Poland was tricked into it. Bet they want to leave the EU ASAP and go back to their glorious past.  
The truth is that the HOA, with its many flaws, has turned a bunch of war torn decandent countries into a world power. And every single HOA member has been far better off thanks to it.
I'll support tearing appart the European union of States as soon as you support tearing apart the American one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poland's neighborhood didn't have a HOA for a thousand odd years.

Poland's neighborhood created a HOA.

Poland's neighborhood lied to Poland about the HOA, and Poland joined.

Now, the HOA has changed the rules, and Poland is bitching.
Sure thing. Poor stupid Poland was tricked into it. Bet they want to leave the EU ASAP and go back to their glorious past.  
The truth is that the HOA, with its many flaws, has turned a bunch of war torn decandent countries into a world power. And every single HOA member has been far better off thanks to it.
I'll support tearing appart the European union of States as soon as you support tearing apart the American one.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

You guys have no idea.
The Brits dont just hate the poles, they despise them.  It would the the same sentiment as Mexican illegals in USA, but ten times worse. its actually tough to witness how much they hate those poor people, no matter that they are there legally. Part of the Brexit campaign was to feed the hate and make the low IQ class think that Poles were the devil, stealing their jobs and such. Not long ago a Polish little girl was bullied so bad just for being Polish she commited suicide.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/17/schoolgirl-dagmara-przybysz-16-killed-herself-racist-bullying-inquest-told

They trully are horrible people and deserve the misery they forced uppon themselves. Especially the poorest, most ignorant and most hateful of them.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:40:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That's the difference. Good people like myself, we wish you the best. Of course, we're not stupid and know what you were before joining the EU, thus know where you're going back. But wish you misery? Not at all.

Not allowed by who, you? who are you to say what soveregin nations can or cannot do?
Im imported? No I'm not. Not a socialist either but being wrong is your thing so keep it up.
And stop bitching like a histerical little girl. Your out, and you get to blame the EU for the shit you imposed uppon yourselves.

Your wages do shit. And shit is exaclty what I owe you BTW. You have your head os far up your ass you fail to see what you got out of the EU and why no one gave a fuck when you threatened to leave. A smarter person would have wondered why the EU wasnt more concerned with keeping you in rather than showing you the exit. A smarter person would... but then again that aint you.

You'll bitch like you always do but you'll pay, oh you'll pay eventually and you know it. And in spite of that the deal you get will of course be worsr than before. Your inflation (which is poverty) will keep going up. You sheep will blame the EU (screw the fact you left on your own) and your elite will laugh all the way to the bank.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitter? No.  

Preferably, to just slowly disappear up its own arsehole leaving nothing but some very good lessons on what not to do for future generations.  All nice and peaceful like, and in a manner that releases the member states from the EU in a smooth and calm transition back to liberty.

And stop bitching like a histerical little girl. Your out, and you get to blame the EU for the shit you imposed uppon yourselves.

Your wages do shit. And shit is exaclty what I owe you BTW. You have your head os far up your ass you fail to see what you got out of the EU and why no one gave a fuck when you threatened to leave. A smarter person would have wondered why the EU wasnt more concerned with keeping you in rather than showing you the exit. A smarter person would... but then again that aint you.

bla...bla..bla...
You'll bitch like you always do but you'll pay, oh you'll pay eventually and you know it. And in spite of that the deal you get will of course be worsr than before. Your inflation (which is poverty) will keep going up. You sheep will blame the EU (screw the fact you left on your own) and your elite will laugh all the way to the bank.

How positively anaemic of you, old chap.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because Europe has already TWICE proven that they cannot be left alone to their own devices without fighting like 6 year old siblings.  And Germany has to be reminded every now and then to quit their bullying shit toward their smaller neighbors.

Eventually, someone on the school playground is going to tell them to pound sand.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7p62kn73o1qjmv5yo1_500.gif

How positively anaemic of you, old chap.
View Quote
Oh nose... tea and being called chap.
I wish we could part ways in good terms but its obvious you'll be a giant infected pimple in the middle of the ass for years to come. Sabotagging the EU from within, now you'll keep being a nuisance from the outside, like the crazy old neighour people cross the street to avoid.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You guys have no idea.
The Brits dont just hate the poles, they despise them.  It would the the same sentiment as Mexican illegals in USA, but ten times worse. its actually tough to witness how much they hate those poor people, no matter that they are there legally. Part of the Brexit campaign was to feed the hate and make the low IQ class think that Poles were the devil, stealing their jobs and such. Not long ago a Polish little girl was bullied so bad just for being Polish she commited suicide.
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/c1c6364ad3c7b5e96255e11ef6934ae7254e24d1/0_0_634_380/master/634.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=06f0b07f24be34fd749f03af65f9efd7
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/17/schoolgirl-dagmara-przybysz-16-killed-herself-racist-bullying-inquest-told

They trully are horrible people and deserve the misery they forced uppon themselves. Especially the poorest, most ignorant and most hateful of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys have no idea.
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/c1c6364ad3c7b5e96255e11ef6934ae7254e24d1/0_0_634_380/master/634.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=06f0b07f24be34fd749f03af65f9efd7

Ah, and now the vociferous bitterness and lies.

We actually rather like the Poles. Always have.  We declared war on Germany because they had a pop at Poland such was the love for our Polish friends. That was a red line that really did count.

In fact we have rather a strong affinity with our Polish cousins..  They are like the vodka fuelled devil on our pin-striped shoulder, the yin to our stiff upper lipped yang.

This is why they are now the odd man of Europe and the next object of dislike for the Merkelistas of the EU, who demand that the Polish dance to the EU beat.

The biggest travesty of the Anglo-Polish relationship was seeing them swallowed up by the Soviet Bloc.  It never sat well with us Brits.

Seeing the Poles tell the EU to fuck off warms the cockles of me heart, I tell you.

Solidarnosc and all that.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#32]
@Agent_Funky

You should work up a Falkland War version of the Sherman "Do I need to come back down there" meme. Maybe John Fieldhouse?
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
@Agent_Funky

You should work up a Falkland War version of the Sherman "Do I need to come back down there" meme. Maybe John Fieldhouse?
View Quote
Perhaps a more subtle reminder.....

Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:07:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

http://thumbsnap.com/s/XtumOKWY.jpg
View Quote
Wait ....isnt that the sky you people see like every day?
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:09:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://thumbsnap.com/s/XtumOKWY.jpg
No.  Our sky is normally darker, wetter, and lower.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well done Poland!  We should dissolve NATO and form a new alliance with the Poles, Czechs, and remaining free peoples of the former Europe.
View Quote

Don't forget Hungary !!! They put up a fence to keep goat fuckers out .....
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:21:29 PM EDT
[#37]
That poor girl didn't die because she was Polish,it was because teenage girls are often fucking horrible. If she was a fat,ugly chav she would have been accepted by them.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm with Poland.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:52:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom, what a concept! 
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well done Poland!  We should dissolve NATO and form a new alliance with the Poles, Czechs, and remaining free peoples of the former Europe.

It's not just the fence. Their passport control is no joke. 
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The biggest travesty of the Anglo-Polish relationship was seeing them swallowed up by the Soviet Bloc.  It never sat well with us Brits.
View Quote
Memory of Yalta betrayal sits deep in Poland. We know Roosevelt were first to bow to Stalins demands, but Churchill was to fast and to eager to abandon us. Add to this banning Polish soldiers from Victory Parade in London, again to appease Stalin and issuing 109,000,000 GBP bill (in 1945 value) to Polish Government on Exile for privilege of providing Britain with help of Polish Air Force in 1940-1930 (Britain helped itself to Polish gold deposited in Canada to cover this bill). Also after war Britain refused Polish veterans, including officers, retirements. That made famous gen. Sosabowski (commander of Polish parachute brigade, who came to aid Brits in Arnhem) to die woring as warehouse worker. All this creates certain bitterness in our relation to Great Britain, but it certainly is not a hate.

On the other hand we are aware that there are people who hate Poles in GB, but we know that this is not universal feeling. Here in Poland just last year we had 1.3mln Ukrainians that came here to work. Some people hate them, some are affraid and some do not see them as a problem (me included). That is normal. In any case so far neither Poles in GB or Ukrainians in Poland came to blowing up and/or beheading their hosts, so I think most of hate is misguided.

BTW I recommend this brilliant 4 minute video on Polish history 1939-1989 with epic narration of Sean Bean. Well worth watching!

Unconquered movie
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Seeing the Poles tell the EU to fuck off warms the cockles of me heart, I tell you.

Solidarnosc and all that.
View Quote
 Is this some of that dry British humor?

Brits banned Poles and Czechs from the victory parade and sent them back to be imprisoned or killed so great was the love of Stalin.They were good enough to fight and die in British uniform but were sold down the river at the very first opportunity. You can't lay this all at the hands of your many socialists as Churchill himself told Mikolajczyk that he was no longer getting any say in the matter. Churchill even had Montgomery trash the performance of the Poles to the point to blaming them for the failure of Market Garden so that the British public wouldn't support them rather than Stalin. Even if Sosabowski isn't a household name,most people will know Gene Hackman in A Bridge Too Far,and again,good enough to fight in a Brit uniforms but was only good enough to work in a factory and die in anonymity. The Brits wouldn't even acknowledge that the Soviets were responsible for Katyn until after Russia finally admitted it for not wanting to offend their Communist friends.

It is complete nonsense that it didn't sit well with the Brits,had it been left up to Thatcher Poland would still be Communist and your leftists were even worse. Poland isn't free now because of the UK but rather in spite of it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why doesnt Poland and Hungary pull an article 50 and leave the EU as did the UK?

Do they need the EU?
View Quote
At this point, the EU has become a liability for them, they should leave.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 4:47:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Poland today has a bigger military and way more tanks (many of them bought from Germany as they downsized), so if Poland really wants that $1t they could always just go take it.
View Quote
No objections here.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#45]
I stand with the Poles.
The rest of the EU, including England at this point, sit in the corner of the room, hoping it's not their turn with the Muslim terrorists.
When they do attack, there's a collective sigh of relief when it's not them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Go Polsky

Pocaluj mnie w dupe
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top