User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 3:46:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 3:49:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The one and only time I went to such a joint was The Million Dollar Saloon in Dallas, TX about 40 years ago.  I went back to my hotel with an empty wallet.  I assume they were non-union being in TX and beautiful.  LOL.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Yikes, they should never leave the dark

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't want to see any of them naked.
View Quote

Works different out West... you tip them to put their clothes on.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Waldo has fallen on hard times of late, but you did still spot him.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#7]
" />
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:11:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Titty Shakers Local 169
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They look exactly as I expected for Portland.
View Quote

They pretty damn weather beaten.  Good god...

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Those are the ugliest strippers I've ever seen...but then again I haven't seen any since the 80's...
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:32:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I quit going to strip clubs a very long time ago when I realized most of the strippers had 3x as many needle marks from shooting dope as they did nipples.  Yuck!
View Quote

Best comment so far.  Ha!

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Even the strippers are fat in 2023
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#14]
So do we have any takeonefortheteamsters here?
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Tell me you have never been to a Canadian strip club without telling you you have never been to a Canadian strip club
View Quote

The Canadian Ballet is fantastic.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:34:58 PM EDT
[#16]
If unionized will they split the money equally among all of the strippers working that day?
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Is that the early morning shift?
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#18]
You can smell the Fabreze in that photo.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Tell me you have never been to a Canadian strip club without telling you you have never been to a Canadian strip club
View Quote

Decades ago a couples of my friends pulled into a roadside joint in Magog, PQ. As they were parking, a school bus stopped, a girl got off and went in the club's side door. Turns out she was the third act.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#20]
"One of our dancers was drugged. Since there were no cameras at the time, she was not able to report her assault."
-- strippers complaining about being drugged.

"The stage was not supplied with even flooring," said dancer Spank Sinatra, "which is dangerous when you’re wearing giant heels. The pole isn’t properly installed either, which can be very dangerous."
--Shit's tough all over Tiffany and uneven flooring is one of life's biggest threats.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#22]
You can sure tell that none of those girls have coke problems.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Yo, if thats the A team "talent" at that club, just let it shut down... sweet Jesus thats a sad looking group. Fuck, Id pay you to keep it on.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Who cares.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Christ, I'd pay them to keep their clothes on.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I used to go to Mary's alot. It was small and was a dive bar and rarely had more than 2 girls for the night.

It wasn't much, but the drinks were cheap and the girls mostly sexy.

Or maybe it was just the drinks, hard to remember.
View Quote

Just a few beers separate a fox and a dog...
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
dancer Spank Sinatra
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Said it before and this just brings it home … now you see why strip clubs have low lighting and it is never advisable to see a stripper in the daytime.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#30]
I am sorry for my state.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I used to go to Mary's alot. It was small and was a dive bar and rarely had more than 2 girls for the night.

View Quote

I saw a stripper with one arm at Mary's one time. What she lacked in appendages she made up with in talent.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:03:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Funny, I'm getting roped into getting a steak lunch at the Acrop for the first time in years this afternoon. My buddy's kid is turning 21 today. I'll see if I can report back.
View Quote

Hopefully the steak is still good. I haven't been there in a decade.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Strippers aren't people. They are a hollow shell of what a person once was. Treat them accordingly.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:16:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I saw a stripper with one arm at Mary's one time. What she lacked in appendages she made up with in talent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually remember her. Actually hard to forget a stripper with one arm.

She danced very well.

I would be lying if I said I was there almost every month because sometimes I was there every week.

Usually the same trip included the Dead Goat in Salt Lake City. Now that place awesome. The owner knew me by name and face and would buy the first drink
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Woof!  Can't imagine paying any of those for anything.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Said it before and this just brings it home … now you see why strip clubs have low lighting and it is never advisable to see a stripper in the daytime.
View Quote

Low lighting also helps cover up filth and stains.  Same idea as a dive bar.  

I guess things have gotten worse in the last 15 years since I've been to one.  Back then, it seemed that every stripper was dating a coke dealer who drove a Camaro.  One look at that crew and imaging the needle marks is decidedly worse.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#37]
I didn't think such a leftist shithole would have any strippers, but if it did, I (correctly) figured they'd look like overweight Suicide Girls.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:32:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I guess things have gotten worse in the last 15 years since I've been to one.  Back then, it seemed that every stripper was dating a coke dealer who drove a Camaro.  One look at that crew and imaging the needle marks is decidedly worse.
View Quote

On the pro side of the argument, I've never met a stripper that wasn't into butt stuff.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#39]
On topic story:
Last time I went to a portland strip club around 2018, a girl was on stage completely naked except a pink jewel buttplug. I leaned over to my buddy and jokingly asked if I would be crowned king of the stripclub if I pulled it out. She stormed off the stage and gave me death glares all night.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

On the pro side of the argument, I've never met a stripper that wasn't into butt stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just make sure you bag the one with low mileage.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Just make sure you bag the one with low mileage.
View Quote

No such thing as a low mileage stripper.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Leave the Acropolis alone
View Quote

Fuck yes this.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Does that mean the crime/union bosses get to sample the casting couches as well as the owners/managers.  Plus they get to pay union dues on top of the skim from the managers?
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:07:56 PM EDT
[#44]
I haven't been in a strip bar for over 25 years. Those are the ugliest strippers I ever seent. That includes the Harry Hines dives in Dallas. JFC. Are those oem women?
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I haven't been in a strip bar for over 25 years. Those are the ugliest strippers I ever seent. That includes the Harry Hines dives in Dallas. JFC. Are those oem women?
View Quote

It is Portland after all, so you can't be sure.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The one and only time I went to such a joint was The Million Dollar Saloon in Dallas, TX about 40 years ago.  I went back to my hotel with an empty wallet.  I assume they were non-union being in TX and beautiful.  LOL.
View Quote

The MDS had just opened 40 years ago. High dollar TB there.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Decades ago a couples of my friends pulled into a roadside joint in Magog, PQ. As they were parking, a school bus stopped, a girl got off and went in the club's side door. Turns out she was the third act.

View Quote

Ha! I would take a Montreal road trip every so many years! I think I stopped into that same  “GO GO” Bar on the way! The girls would do anything for $20 “americain”
I spent a couple hours there and left “happy”??
The Montreal clubs were wicked and the girls young and “free” a place called “Kaleche du Sexe” (sp) was truly memorable! This was many years ago…??
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:27:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Congratulations Portland, you have strippers nobody wants to see naked.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Why are the ones I do not want to see naked always the ones that want me to see them naked.?
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:56:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, even the strippers are fat now.

View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top