Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
her brother was a Clinton and Obama appointee.

embedded in the Democratic Party.

no way impartiality can be considered.
View Quote
You know who her dad is, right?  Think failed jimmy carter foreign policy...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Trump should even take it up a notch from here.  I love it.

Let the left soil themselves over this.  Bullies hate it when someone hits them back.

Well done Mr. President.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:51:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Trumps apology coming in 3,2,1.......aaand it's never coming!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trumps apology coming in 3,2,1.......aaand it's never coming!  
 Wish he'd come back with "Nope just you, you stupid bitch"
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sometimes I wonder if Donald is secretly trying to help Morning Joe's ratings because this could do that.
View Quote
I never watched and won't be starting
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#5]
There's just something special-amusing about people outraged at not receiving proper decorum from someone to whom they provide zero decorum.  How can you not LOL!  That dizzy feeling is from the spin on your journalistic credibility that you've been flushing down the toilet bowl.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I never watched and won't be starting
View Quote
It's one of the better "know your enemy" programs. Their guests tend to give a lot away that can be turned against them if anyone in the GOP would bother to pay attention. Dems keeping things close to the vest is not their strong point.

Plus when you see the likes of McCain, Murkowski, and Collins constantly on there it's another good indicator of the enemies within.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Standard response #87 from the DNC playbook.

Seems to me Trumps tweets were clearly aimed at one woman, not all women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Standard response #87 from the DNC playbook.

Seems to me Trumps tweets were clearly aimed at one woman, not all women.
In a vagina-centric Progressive world, you say something to one, its the same as saying it to every gal in the trailer park.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's the RINO attitude, it's why the left has bullied the right for the so many years.

Moral high ground gets you nowhere these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Love it.

Idiot Lindsay Graham has to stick his butt into this saying it is beneath the President to say things like that.  Screw him.
That's the RINO attitude, it's why the left has bullied the right for the so many years.

Moral high ground gets you nowhere these days.
Yeah. Well, he's a gay Progressive so....
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:10:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Not very presidential, not What I'd like to see, but entertaining nonetheless.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well the GOPe voted for Hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think it is comical watching the media who carried the water for Obama for 8 years and being treated like pampered lap dog's expect the same from a man they insult 24/7, lie about him, insult his family and everything else about him.
That's what Republicans are supposed to do.

Sit there and act really nice while the media calls them monsters.
Well the GOPe voted for Hillary.
Not the 36% Deplorables.

Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They were already moderate. They are taking it left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They didn't want that shrill fiance of his on the air on Fox. Which is weird with the Murdoch boys taking the channel moderate.
They were already moderate. They are taking it left.
Ok. You got me there.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:16:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Savage as fuck.

Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There is a universe of difference between "opposing views" and yellow journalism.

We do need to think carefully about allowing the state sponsored MSM ( as proven via wikileaks, DNC = MSM) to push propaganda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't think that the press and news media having and publishing opposing views is necessarily a bad thing.Foreign  countries that don't tolerate opposing views,like North Korea.
Russia,don't allow and incarcerate journalist for doing so.We allow our citizens to listen to news and media and form their own opinion of it.We don't censor what is said(within reason).
This sets us apart from communist countries that use censorship of the media to silence opposing views. News and media  helped bring down down Nixon.We need to carefully think
through our policies.They can have bad consequences.
There is a universe of difference between "opposing views" and yellow journalism.

We do need to think carefully about allowing the state sponsored MSM ( as proven via wikileaks, DNC = MSM) to push propaganda.
dnc is a private company, so their outright collusion is not state sponsored. may be rico or anti trust is needed here?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

In a vagina-centric Progressive world, you say something to one, its the same as saying it to every gal in the trailer park.
View Quote
Women secretly hate other women so that world would be a shitshow of two faced con artists back stabbing each other constantly...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
So easy to look at.
So difficult to listen to.
Plus, she looks like my wife.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not very presidential, not What I'd like to see, but entertaining nonetheless.
View Quote
Presidential left the building in 1993. We are in full blown culture war.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Women secretly hate other women so that world would be a shitshow of two faced con artists back stabbing each other constantly...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The angry lesbian inspired Progressive tribalism from the 60's has brought great gifts to wmoenz. They will stick together against the right target, but the inside tribal fighting is just an accepted practice. It's sorta like a cop showing up to break up a domestic call. Two angry fighting lesbians will band together at the threat of somebody interfering in their knockdown drag out. Will redirect their violence towards the interloper. it's just part of the sisterhood...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:35:20 PM EDT
[#18]
So what did Trump or the GOP do today the Trump decided to smoke screen with his tweet?  Seems like anytime he rips into someone on purpose to stir the pot he is using it as misdirection.

What else is going on?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
so, what's this a distraction from? [tom hardy] that's bait[/tom hardy]
View Quote
The house passed Kate's Law to the senate.

I am watching the press brief now. That bitches bloody face lift is all they are talking about.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He is SAVAGE.

"It's like having Godzilla for President!"
-- Aimless
View Quote
Fucking right.  It's awesome
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I am watching to press brief now, That bitches bloody face lift is all they are talking about.
View Quote
Yep it was a well placed distraction.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am watching to press brief now, That bitches bloody face lift is all they are talking about.
Yup.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump adapts well. He's a guerilla fighter. Adopting his opponent's strategies.

Hail kek.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Top kek.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is SAVAGE.

"It's like having Godzilla for President!"
-- Aimless
Trump Presidency theme song.

Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone hear the WH presser???  45 minutes of the MSM whining about Trump's tweet!!!  Huckabee said on average news days there have been like 10 minutes of substantive info on policies and over 300 minutes of anti-Trump diatribe... (paraphrased, obviously)
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Anyone hear the WH presser???  45 minutes of the MSM whining about Trump's tweet!!!  Huckabee said on average news days there have been like 10 minutes of substantive info on policies and over 300 minutes of anti-Trump diatribe... (paraphrased, obviously)
View Quote
they are all whiny no-nothing self-absorbed beosches.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Haha love it
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Fox and all the GOPe fags are also bent sideways about those tweets.

I LOVE IT.

I bet Shep's jimmies will be super rustled today lol.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#30]
It is hysterical to listen the WH press cunts rail about President Trump over this.
They lie and attack the president daily but then cry foul when he bitch slaps one of them for it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:04:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Fox and all the GOPe fags are also bent sideways about those tweets.

I LOVE IT.

I bet Shep's jimmies will be super rustled today lol.
View Quote
Repubs have been losing for so long they've got Stockholm syndrome. hes literally teaching them how to win.
Hit back harder.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:14:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I agree that all Russia all the time is highly successful for CNN in the short term, but it has just about run its course and CNN hasn't delivered shit.  They are doing huge long term damage to their brand by stroking the loony left all day with impeachment fantasies that won't come true.  They're on the verge of losing White House accreditation and they've become a national joke.  When Trump sails clear of Russia Russia Russia they will be made irrelevant.  When the Dems get crushed in 2018 they will be made irrelevant.  When Trump is reelected they will be made irrelevant.  Disgusted leftists will tune out in droves looking for a new echo chamber with more credibility.  I predict they will be a shadow of their former selves by 2020.
View Quote
Just two things: 1) like too many American companies, I'll bet CNN doesn't care about the long term.  They care about the next 3 quarters and 2) As long as they get watchers and make money, they'll be around.  Right now they're a national joke to you. People don't care about accuracy and rigor in the media now, why would they in the future?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Don't think that the press and news media having and publishing opposing views is necessarily a bad thing.Foreign  countries that don't tolerate opposing views,like North Korea.
Russia,don't allow and incarcerate journalist for doing so.We allow our citizens to listen to news and media and form their own opinion of it.We don't censor what is said(within reason).
This sets us apart from communist countries that use censorship of the media to silence opposing views. News and media  helped bring down down Nixon.We need to carefully think
through our policies.They can have bad consequences.
View Quote
Lol,that's funny. Trump is fair game, but the morons that deride him are off limits?
Journalism is dead in this country. There is proof out in the open that the dnc rigged the primaries, that clinton took foreign campaign donations, as well as the russian money she and podesta took from russia for the uranium deal. This news is ignored in favor of blasting trump over 2 scoops of ice cream and telling a woman reporter she had a nice smile.
Nixon covered up stupid shit his people did, and he paid for it. democrats could launch babies into a shark tank with a catapult and get a free pass.
Fuck the half assed "media" we have today.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#34]
LOL....All the face-lifted bitches on MS-LSD and CNN are going tee-totally off....And of course the bitches Shep Smith on FOX.....And Lindsey Graham.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:25:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Just like being back in junior high.
View Quote
Grade school! This "president" is a man-baby who is a complete embarrassment. I've seen more mature acting 10 year-olds. SAD!
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
LOL....All the face-lifted bitches on MS-LSD and CNN are going tee-totally off....And of course that bitch Shep Smith on FOX.
View Quote
Up in arms about Trump cyber-bullying the press

Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#37]
He is the Merciless God of No Fucks Given.

They seriously do not know how to deal with this and they don't know which direction to run too.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:34:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Grade school! This "president" is a man-baby who is a complete embarrassment. I've seen more mature acting 10 year-olds. SAD!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did W look anything but weak and ineffective when he was bashed about the headed and shoulders by the media 24/7 for everything from having a low IQ to being Cheney's puppet?

Fuck decorum, live by the feud on your detractors.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Did W look anything but weak and ineffective when he was bashed about the headed and shoulders by the media 24/7 for everything from having a low IQ to being Cheney's puppet?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rules of the fight are defined. No going back now. This is their terms. fuggem. bunch of sore losers.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:38:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I am watching the press brief now. That bitches bloody face lift is all they are talking about.
View Quote
Awesome!  It does seem like he gives it to them as a distraction while he goes MAGA!
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:43:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Awesome!  It does seem like he gives it to them as a distraction while he goes MAGA!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The travel ban goes into effect too.

Seems Trump used the media to his advantage again. The media can't help themselves.

Let them harp on what amounts to less than nothing while the business of the country moves along.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Go away, Jeb.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
And thats why nobody picked your guy.....we picked a guy that would get in the trenches and fight for us, not let the liberals keep ruling while we held the office...toughen up..and win for once...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fucking this.

Nice Outlaw Josey Wales reference BTW.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:49:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The rules of the fight are defined. No going back now. This is their terms. fuggem. bunch of sore losers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  Yeah, he could go all (airquotes) "Presidential" while the media punks keep right on hammering away with no fear of reprisal, or he can give 'em a taste of their own medicine.  They don't seem to care for it very much.  

I don't care if he scratches and bites a bit.  They've been doing it to us for years, and watching it being thrown right back at them feelz good man.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
I picture a cartoon with the Trumps sitting at a glorious dinner table, a big heaping pile of MAGA in there plates, and the media is little lap dogs at their feet. Every once in a while Trump will throw some scraps on the floor for them and they start yipping and Fighting over it. That's what I see happening.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:50:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Go away, Jeb.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote
Maybe Grandma can bake you some cookies after you're done.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Deep down, they know that they made Trump. Last spring during the GOP campaign they (MJ) put him on the air at least 3 times a week, sometimes for 45 minutes at a time and basically just let him talk with little to no contradiction. Unfortunately for them, they thought they were putting a ball on a tee for Hillary, instead, they wrote there worst nightmare.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top