Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m sure the Whitehouse told him what to wear, and who cares..he’s killing Commies
View Quote

Looks like he’s going to their house and hanging out with commies to me.

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

He's getting his training and advice from the same government that is running our domestic PsyOps and Information Operations....i.e. the best in the business.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Branding

And it's been effective.

It's a fine line to walk, too. He has to project an air of military leadership and wartime austerity without appearing as if he's some combatant.

The guy understands his job.

He's getting his training and advice from the same government that is running our domestic PsyOps and Information Operations....i.e. the best in the business.

He does not need any training or advice on that. It was his day job some years ago to understand things like costuming. He knows very well himself how to dress the part.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm sure the Whitehouse told him what to wear, and who cares..he's killing Commies
View Quote
He sure seems to be buddy-buddy with them in these pictures.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Why does it seem like the same posters who have spent a decade celebrating how Putin isn"t afraid to act "manly" and ride a horse shirtless and at least "cares about his country" are so predictably hyper critical of a man, whose country is nearly a year into an existential war, because he opted to stop wearing suits after the invasion?
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am used to seeing him dressed in cargo pants and t-shirt or fleece jacket.

Slightly "un-presidential" but I guess he is in a war zone.

But when visiting another countries president ? Cargo pants and a sweatshirt ?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/565941/20221221_172736_jpg-2643647.JPG
View Quote

It’s only Brandon he’s visiting
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#6]
He's only here to beg for more shit. Does it matter what he's wearing?
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m surprised he wasn’t wearing a Kevlar helmet with the straps dangling
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Wartime president.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck Zelensky.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#10]
A good whore knows how and when to dress like a housewife.

Still better that the pedo in a suit.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Belichickski

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why does it seem like the same posters who have spent a decade celebrating how Putin isn"t afraid to act "manly" and ride a horse shirtless and at least "cares about his country" are so predictably hyper critical of a man, whose country is nearly a year into an existential war, because he opted to stop wearing suits after the invasion?
View Quote

I’ve always considered Putin  a pompous little turd who does a Hemingway to project manliness.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:07:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Two rat pieces of shit
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#14]
he is an actor. nobody gave him a different script
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't GAF how he's dressed. Ukrainians are just as corrupt as Russians. The only reason why we are on their side is because that's who's paying our politicians the most graft.
I hope they slay each other wholesale and if DC were to get caught in the crossfire....even better.

The only funny thing about this is that Zelensky has learned nothing. Every person we have propped up eventually pays with their life. America has a way of growing tired of those we help and end up sending a missile right into their family picnic.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I’m sure the Whitehouse told him what to wear, and who cares..he’s killing Commies
View Quote

The only commies I care about at the moment are in the US.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't GAF how he's dressed. Ukrainians are just as corrupt as Russians. The only reason why we are on their side is because that's who's paying our politicians the most graft.
I hope they slay each other wholesale and if DC were to get caught in the crossfire....even better.

The only funny thing about this is that Zelensky has learned nothing. Every person we have propped up eventually pays with their life. America has a way of growing tired of those we help and end up sending a missile right into their family picnic.
View Quote

Diem of South Vietnam in 1963, just three weeks before JFK got zapped, for example, could come to mind. Layered AF.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Why get dressed up and be respectful when he knows he can be a disrespectful fuck and still get paid?

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My God, he is dreamy.
View Quote

He can’t break the charade!
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Fuck Zelensky.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:19:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:20:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Seriously, I would jack Joe right the fuck off.
View Quote

uhhh
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Dude is trying to project a persona.  He is an actor after all.
View Quote

As opposed to serious politicians like Biden, Romney and McConnell who are not actors, right?
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've left Tampa in shorts and a tee shirt and spoke in a conference in London 8 hours later in a suit and tie.  It's not that difficult to change.  I don't think he flew over in the Spirit of St. Louis.

It's an act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was in Bakhmut yesterday, I'll" give him a pass.
I've left Tampa in shorts and a tee shirt and spoke in a conference in London 8 hours later in a suit and tie.  It's not that difficult to change.  I don't think he flew over in the Spirit of St. Louis.

It's an act.

Ukrainians are dying in trenches for their country. If giving up a suit and tie is the sacrifice their president has to make, I'm sure he'll manage.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

As opposed to serious politicians like Biden, Romney and McConnell who are not actors, right?
View Quote

Why would it be "as opposed to"?

Those are the politicians bankrolling him after all.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:25:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
At least he isn’t wearing a track suit and squatting.
View Quote

Probably guzzles vodka, eats with his hands, and farts at the table
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did he fly here on a cargo plane? Pretty sure a shower and change of clothes was available at some point.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. 100%. Like we and every other leader in the history of the universe haven't done shit like this lol.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:31:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wartime president.
View Quote
More like Whoretime President
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Branding is correct and it’s nothing new.   You guys really have to stop acting so innocent and naive.  .  Is a terrible look.  

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Would you give him a heads-up?  Maybe like... "get ready pal?"
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#36]
They both are complete clowns. Im sure he will be but fucking his son.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:35:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Come on man......he has to stay in character.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:38:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Y'all got some ZDS
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#39]
UKBro spankbank thread.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Lol he can't win. If he shows up in a Armani suit and looking super spiffy. His critics would be saying "look at this jerk all dressed up while the Ukrainians he was elected to represent are fighting in below zero temperatures in trenches!"
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:45:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Ukrainians are dying in trenches for their country. If giving up a suit and tie is the sacrifice their president has to make, I'm sure he'll manage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's an act.

The majority pf the Pentagon stopped wearing their service uniforms after Sept. 11th as a show of solidarity to deployed soldiers and a reminder that the nation was at war. I don't recall all this criticism then,

Ukraine has experience far, far worse than a Sept. 11th situation.

If he were wearing a suit and tie, we'd likely be hearing non-stop about how inappropriate it was while so many of his countrymen were homeless.

We're dealing with an orchestrated effort to target, freeze, personalize, and polarize.

I doubt 87% of the loudest critics ever knew any of the names of the Afghanistani presidents of the past 20+ years. There wasn't as effective a campaign in place to undermine the effort there. Worse, we were doing he lions share of the fighting for the corrupt fuckers, while the local forces demonstrated near-total inability to capitalize on any aid.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#42]
That is his formal attire.

As opposed to his street clothes:
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Lol he can't win. If he shows up in a Armani suit and looking super spiffy. His critics would be saying "look at this jerk all dressed up while the Ukrainians he was elected to represent are fighting in below zero temperatures in trenches!"
View Quote
It would be "We paid for that suit" or "I bet he stole the money for that suit". Just general shit along those lines.It doesn't matter what he does there will be unlimited trashing of anything Ukraine.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The majority pf the Pentagon stopped wearing their service uniforms after Sept. 11th as a show of solidarity to deployed soldiers and a reminder that the nation was at war. I don't recall all this criticism then,

If he were wearing a suit and tie, we'd likely be hearing non-stop about how inappropriate it was while so many of his countrymen were homeless.

We're dealing with an orchestrated effort to target, freeze, personalize, and polarize.

I doubt 87% of the loudest critics ever knew any of the names of the Afghanistani presidents of the past 20+ years. There wasn't as effective a campaign in place to undermine the effort there. Worse, we were doing he lions share of the fighting for the corrupt fuckers, while the local forces demonstrated near-total inability to capitalize on any aid.
View Quote
Holy. Fuck.
I'm speechless at this comment. Jesus tap dancing Christ. If you were trying to make an argument in support of Ukraine, you failed miserably.

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It would be "We paid for that suit" or "I bet he stole the money for that suit". Just general shit along those lines.It doesn't matter what he does there will be unlimited trashing of anything Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:53:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who gives a fuck if it's "un-presidential" look what the United States is bringing to the table president wise FFS
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Holy. Fuck.
I'm speechless at this comment. Jesus tap dancing Christ. If you were trying to make an argument in support of Ukraine, you failed miserably.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy. Fuck.

Nothing I posted was really about Ukraine. It was about you.

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Someone in FJB's admin probably stole his luggage, no suit to put on
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:56:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Let's take another example. Many of America's favorite founding father Ben Franklin.

Who was famous for his phrase "Early to bed, early to rise. Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."

Yet when he had to go live in France to get military aid for the Revolution. He completely ditched his philosophy and did late night extravagant parties with French aristocracy. Wake in up the afternoon every day.  Because he knew that was the only way he could get what the Americans needed.

Likewise, Zelensky is doing the same sort of theatrics to inspire and motivate his countrymen.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Nothing I posted was really about Ukraine. It was about you.

View Quote
You don't know a damn fucking thing about me, but I now know a whole helluva lot about you.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top