User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:22:29 PM EDT
[#1]
May God have mercy on your soul.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#2]
This thread separates those who read all of the OP from those that impulsively reply with outrage.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Scrape the burn off it and it would be great after a few beers I bet.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:24:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Oh snap.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Needs an escharotomy....

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This thread separates those who read all of the OP from those that impulsively reply with outrage.
View Quote

No, he edited the OP.

Outrage before 11:14 was warranted.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:30:34 PM EDT
[#7]
LOL

At first, I thought no fucking way, there can't be 2 people on arf that eat sick shit. Well played.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#8]
This might be the most anger inducing and sickening of any troll dupe I have ever seen.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:54:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Looking through the pictures of Arfcom's inventive, charming cuisiner bjohnson425, I am not surprised to note that several of them feature him standing among art collections on the communal refrigerator, because the darker, quieter soul of that world is surely where his memorable, shocking, creative burgers belong. Lounging in his home for a relaxed birthday celebration, gently cloaked in the sultry lighting sourced from the pre-ban incandescent bulbs that dangle from his eclectic chandeliers, I contemplated his children - nestled in the intimate seating coves along the textured walls, luxurious Dora the Explorer curtains partially obscuring their gestures of longing, and succumbed to the seductive luncheon crafted from heirloom bulbs of garlic, aged parmesan, a sriracha infused emulsion of egg yolk and oil , ground mustard seed tamed with turmeric and vinegar, heritage turkeys, and a thinly sectioned loaf of pure Wonder. I lingered for most of the evening, my appetite calmed by small plates of creamy Jello pudding, and earthy mushroom duxelles a'la Hot Pocket, my spirit soothed by the lilting sounds of children's songs, remastered with hypnotic steel guitars and a fiddle. For those who prefer their expressions of hedonism in a setting both subtle and seductive, bjohnson425's kitchen is exquisite.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:15:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, he edited the OP.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he edited the OP.

Wrong. I posted at 09:46 am and the "CLICK TO VIEW SPOILER" was already there. This was a calculated move and it has worked on so many levels.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Looking through the pictures of Arfcom's inventive, charming cuisiner bjohnson425, I am not surprised to note that several of them feature him standing among art collections on the communal refrigerator, because the darker, quieter soul of that world is surely where his memorable, shocking, creative burgers belong. Lounging in his home for a relaxed birthday celebration, gently cloaked in the sultry lighting sourced from the pre-ban incandescent bulbs that dangle from his eclectic chandeliers, I contemplated his children - nestled in the intimate seating coves along the textured walls, luxurious Dora the Explorer curtains partially obscuring their gestures of longing, and succumbed to the seductive luncheon crafted from heirloom bulbs of garlic, aged parmesan, a sriracha infused emulsion of egg yolk and oil , ground mustard seed tamed with turmeric and vinegar, heritage turkeys, and a thinly sectioned loaf of pure Wonder. I lingered for most of the evening, my appetite calmed by small plates of creamy Jello pudding, and earthy mushroom duxelles a'la Hot Pocket, my spirit soothed by the lilting sounds of children's songs, remastered with hypnotic steel guitars and a fiddle. For those who prefer their expressions of hedonism in a setting both subtle and seductive, bjohnson425's kitchen is exquisite.
View Quote

Not sure if positive cuilinary review or....

I should have put a nice sear on it and cooked it in red wine, but I was so hungry I needed it done fast.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I should have put a nice sear on it and cooked it in red wine, but I was so hungry I needed it done fast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For dessert, I was delighted by a delectable cheese and spam pie, topped with fermented pumpkin stroganoff.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Tonight I won't fuck this up. I will post something good.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

He has risen!

We're counting on you chief!

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#16]
That's not a burger. That's a hate crime.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That's not a burger. That's a hate crime.
View Quote

We will see. I'm in talks with 5 guys to sell them the rights to my secret recipe!  I'll be laughing all the way to the bank!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So many people fail at clicking Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

yeah i've noticed that too
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wrong. I posted at 09:46 am and the "CLICK TO VIEW SPOILER" was already there. This was a calculated move and it has worked on so many levels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he edited the OP.

Central time, anyone who posted in the first 13 minutes was warranted. IE, my first post
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:25:04 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has risen!

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140908165440/spongebobsquarepants/nl/images/c/cf/SB_wall_krabby_patty_1280.jpg

I've begun cooking
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I've begun cooking
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has risen!

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140908165440/spongebobsquarepants/nl/images/c/cf/SB_wall_krabby_patty_1280.jpg

I've begun cooking

Too soon?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Central time, anyone who posted in the first 13 minutes was warranted. IE, my first post
View Quote

Nobody uses CST.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:41:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#25]
10/10 for making me laugh out loud. Perfect execution, a flawless finish.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I've begun cooking
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has risen!

I've begun cooking

I'm excited.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Who da fuck eats dead buzzard?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wat?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well u sure as shit dont medium rare ground meat
Wat?  

u don't.  its not steak
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well u sure as shit dont medium rare ground meat
View Quote

The hell are you talking about?
Med rare good beef burger is the shit. And its fine to eat.
Man up.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well done sir, well done.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Wait a minute, you telling me that you store dirty diapers in the Kalashnikov storage container?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:56:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nothing in that pink box!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Well played sir.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:48:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. But at least you clicked it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 6:50:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 6:54:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
-5/10
-3 Turkey burger.
-3 No Bun.
-1 Terrible cooking. Burnt etc.
-1 Garlic? Really?
-2 Burnt toast? WTF
-3 Chinese mayonnaise?
-2 Parm?

This thread has derpes and aids.
View Quote

Op that looks nasty
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top