Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 10:15:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok, just checked har.com.  There is an open house schedule for today at that same house from 1-3.  Will go there and act like an idiot.
View Quote
Thank you! today was starting off a little boring.

IN, again, and owning 31.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 10:15:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ok, just checked har.com.  There is an open house schedule for today at that same house from 1-3.  Will go there and act like an idiot.
View Quote
In.  Do I own 31?

Link Posted: 7/28/2019 10:16:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I came home today to find open house signs at each corner be my house. expensive metal folding ones, with flags blowing in the wind.  Sneaky realtor rat put them on the sidewalks, so I dont get to join the club today
View Quote
Wouldn't that be a hazard to pedestrians, little old ladies using walkers, etc?
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I came home today to find open house signs at each corner be my house. expensive metal folding ones, with flags blowing in the wind.  Sneaky realtor rat put them on the sidewalks, so I dont get to join the club today
I know where I live it’s technically illegal to out the signs in the sidewalks. There was a huge new segment on it. It was mostly targeted towards the homemade box signs used for garage sales etc.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Darn you Boolzi.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 12:40:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I guess when she saw a guy with socks/sandals on, hanging out in a vacant lot...... she under estimated who she was messing with.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
She's a MILF alright.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 1:23:06 PM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's a MILF alright.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/248909/620007_jpg-1033612.JPG
Deleted
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#12]
OP should have tried to tap that.  I know I would have.

But then, I routinely make these kind of bad decisions.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OP should have tried to tap that.  I know I would have.

But then, I routinely make these kind of bad decisions.
View Quote
Thing is - 10 years from now you'll forget all the drama that went along with getting involved with her.  But the memory of the involvement will still put a smile on your face.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Too many current listings and too many houses sold.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 2:51:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sorting through today's open houses in Houston and looking for 1-3PM ones I didn't see any that screamed "Courtney Cox" or were even close to the stated house numbers. Didn't help that the webpage would only give me 20 pages of results no matter which way I sorted them. So overall I went through about 40 pages (ascending and descending sort by price) and didn't spot a contender. I think OP should give us a price on the house, +/- 100k.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
She's single, and looks like Courtney Cox.    The house she is showing is the ONLY open house in Houston with the stated time line.

I posit that OP's original research has errors, most likely due to flawed data.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She's single, and looks like Courtney Cox.    The house she is showing is the ONLY open house in Houston with the stated time line.

View Quote

I saw dozens of open houses at that time, and I had the search set to Houston.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only saw the one on Har.com.

But, I could be wrong.  It's happened a couple of times.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 3:35:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yeah, but the possibility of having your face smashed if you cross her adds an element of thrill
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I know where I live it's technically illegal to out the signs in the sidewalks. There was a huge new segment on it. It was mostly targeted towards the homemade box signs used for garage sales etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know where I live it's technically illegal to out the signs in the sidewalks. There was a huge new segment on it. It was mostly targeted towards the homemade box signs used for garage sales etc.
Here, it's not ok to put up signs in the ROW grass area, either, outside of certain stipulations.
You can often see a Code Enforcement truck driving around pulling them up.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Looks like Agent 99 from Get Smart!
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
In many cities you can call 311 to report sidewalk obstructions.

In Houston, call 311 to report them and also report them online at https://www.houstontx.gov/311/  
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I should just get to Kubota out and run over the signs next time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP probably has more signs up on the lot now. She has doubled down and waiting for round 2.
I should just get to Kubota out and run over the signs next time.
I have done it many times with my Kubota; it hardly makes any noise when it spits them out.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Heck a lot of crap goes on around my area of operation.  Someone getting robbed, shot, or stabbed.  
View Quote
Sunnyside Pride?
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bodycam or it didn't happen.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#26]
BTW, good job cavedog
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, seems like there is a guy running the open house today.  He was very pushy in trying to get my personal information such as my phone number and email address.  I put the phone number I used 20 years ago in Austin.  He had the nerve to try to verify the number by texting that number immediately.  Got pissed like he was trying to hear my phone respond.  Got annoyed and left me alone.

For the ones that tried to find the agent.  The realtor that put the house for sale was not the same realtor that I had problems with.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
You should have tripped over them and gone for the ride on the ambulance; and enjoyed the sweet payday.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You should have tripped over them and gone for the ride on the ambulance; and enjoyed the sweet payday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
dammit! now you tell me. I just checked, signs are gone.  struck out again

maybe next weekend
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I have done it many times with my Kubota; it hardly makes any noise when it spits them out.
View Quote
Got a L3710Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:47:18 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics of milf realtor?
it was on a page somewhere.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32438/milf_jpg-1030351.JPG
Yummy
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yummy
View Quote
speaking of yummy, your girl is done with YouTube.  Saw the video last week.

Long live the overly no longer attached girlfriend Laina
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well, seems like there is a guy running the open house today.  He was very pushy in trying to get my personal information such as my phone number and email address.  I put the phone number I used 20 years ago in Austin.  He had the nerve to try to verify the number by texting that number immediately.  Got pissed like he was trying to hear my phone respond.  Got annoyed and left me alone.

For the ones that tried to find the agent.  The realtor that put the house for sale was not the same realtor that I had problems with.
View Quote
Any chance it was the guy who threatened you?  Or that he suspected who you were?
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 7:39:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bruh, we just want pics!

You can't let some ditzy Courtney Cox look alike just walk around Houston without being appreciated by the entire interwebz...
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Bruh, we just want pics!

You can't let some ditzy Courtney Cox look alike just walk around Houston without being appreciated by the entire interwebz...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bruh, we just want pics!

He's a man of property.  He can't be identifying who the ditz is, even if we got it right.  It's a liability issue.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He's a man of property.  He can't be identifying who the ditz is, even if we got it right.  It's a liability issue.  
View Quote
BORING!!!

This thread sucks!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sorting through today's open houses in Houston and looking for 1-3PM ones I didn't see any that screamed "Courtney Cox" or were even close to the stated house numbers. Didn't help that the webpage would only give me 20 pages of results no matter which way I sorted them. So overall I went through about 40 pages (ascending and descending sort by price) and didn't spot a contender. I think OP should give us a price on the house, +/- 100k.
View Quote
Save her picture, then go to google.com then click images in the upper right corner. Click download image then select the saved picture then click search. Pulls her name up right quick.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You passed up free sawhorses?

More seriously, that would be theft.
View Quote
Several months after the 16 elections stopped and dismantled 2 huge signs for the conservative guy who lost. The plastic cardboard stuff they are made of makes an excellent target backer. I got 4 4'x8' sheets of it. I left all the 2x4s alone and somebody else had taken them not even 2 days later.

Political signs must be removed in a week or so after the election here. So I view the sign materials as litter and I was just helping out by removing what I could.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Save her picture, then go to google.com then click images in the upper right corner. Click download image then select the saved picture then click search. Pulls her name up right quick.
View Quote
Thanks, but reverse image search is only useful if we had a confirmed pic, and if we have a confirmed pic there is no reason to look further unless people want to arock her. I didn't look the latest entry up, but somebody else said she has sold too many houses to be in OP's criteria. Honestly, of the roughly dozen agents I pulled up with open houses today from 1-3pm none of them had a sales history even close to what OP stated.

It's probably more fun if OP never confirms a pic though.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#40]
My vote is worst thread last week...
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#41]
7/10 Wood Plough

Link Posted: 8/4/2019 1:35:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Saw this pic, and it reminded me of OP's archived thread from last year.

Link Posted: 8/5/2019 6:01:30 PM EDT
[#43]
I don’t want to read through the whole rest of the thread.  What ultimately happened?
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#44]
We are not allowed to summarize, you'll need to read all 31 pages.

Link Posted: 8/5/2019 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
We are not allowed to summarize, you'll need to read all 31 pages.

View Quote
Ughhhhhhh
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Courtney didn't get her signs back.

Unsubscribing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Seeing this reminded me of that incident.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote
Did you pull over and clean them up?
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 10:43:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Send her an invoice for removal and storage fees.
View Quote
and let them know you are filing trespassing charges on her.

J-
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top