Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:24:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Imagine getting paid to shoot commies with paintballs, rubber bullets, and then gas them for 30mins
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:28:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Who's throwing those water bottles, Sheldon Cooper? My 12 year old niece has a better arm and aim than that.

Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:29:46 AM EDT
[#3]
there was fr*gging tons of cs gas popped tonight...

the whole fed building we enveloped in a cloud of it at one point -

very surreal

Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:30:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cm:
there was fr*gging tons of cs gas popped tonight...

the whole fed building we enveloped in a cloud of it at one point -

very surreal

View Quote

Really highlighted the commie lasers, there were a shitton of them.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:36:14 AM EDT
[#5]
yeah, you can see the dots of the lasers trying to hit the holes right now, and they are taking frozen water bottles, probably from the riot rib coolers, and throwing them at the building right now.

technically, there isn't much the doj can do to get the portland city or pd to do anything against the protesters, so this could go on for months, until the election
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:37:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By cm:
yeah, you can see the dots of the lasers trying to hit the holes right now, and they are taking frozen water bottles, probably from the riot rib coolers, and throwing them at the building right now.

technically, there isn't much the doj can do to get the portland city or pd to do anything against the protesters, so this could go on for months, until the election
View Quote

That seems to be their plan, and Chicago is getting PNW levels of stupid too.

I wouldn't be surprised if it kept going on even after the election.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:38:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

Danke, I quit using Twitter like 2 years ago so forgot how the hell I used to do it on here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

just remove all of this - ?s=20

Danke, I quit using Twitter like 2 years ago so forgot how the hell I used to do it on here.

happy to help
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:41:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#8]
Who's throwing those water bottles, Sheldon Cooper? My 12 year old niece has a better arm and aim than that.

View Quote

I noticed that shit too, bunch of weak little commie fucks.

The amount of fireworks tonight was just incredible.  Why the fuck do I have to stay up this late to see it though
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:41:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Incidentally, if the music they've been blasting during all of this is an indication of what commie state radio is gonna be like if they manage to win, it's just reinforcing my determination to go out on top of a mountain of brass.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 4:53:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By cm:

View Quote

They could arrest them all and charge  them federally I would think.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 5:03:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

View Quote
the problem is, the feds would have to chase after people to arrest them.

without help of the portland pd to help encircle them, there isn't any way to do that.

the feds right now, would have to stage inside the fed building or someplace far away and drive in, and the protesters have time to run away.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 5:14:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cm] [#12]
damn animals

setting fire to a tree just because they can

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 5:30:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Still going on

Link Posted: 7/21/2020 5:42:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DocBach] [#14]
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

View Quote

lol one of the livestreamers on portland andys stream got shut down by feds

edit: nvm, shes running away through tear gas lol
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 5:49:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cm] [#15]
f the police!

Attachment Attached File

F THE POLICE!

Attachment Attached File

F! oh...

Attachment Attached File

(not exact words, but you know the intent and outcome)
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 6:03:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, that was an interesting night of riot watching.

See ya tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 6:23:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

The growing tactics of using moms and dads, and now they bring in a huge light sign thingy.....you are indeed right sir!

The mass of people chatting, and revving up is a natural thing, you can feel it when you went to good concerts as a younger person.  In this case it's a mass of commie fags trying to topple a US Federal building, which is the last thing propping up shit from commies hell bent on the final descension into the abyss.  It was already a nightmare for normal people by all accounts pre 2020, I've heard one the main players list of demands....they want that commie utopia.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1595307499703_jpg-1512760.JPG
View Quote
My personal opinion is this shit should have been nipped in the bud a loooong time ago.  You are exactly right, all this inaction has caused more people to come out with an excuse to fuck shit up.  It's disgusting.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 6:53:44 AM EDT
[#18]
The fake "kidnapping by secret police" bullshit story had brought more rioters to the frontlines. At this point in time the only thing left would be for Trump to federalize the National Guard and quell the unrest. I don't see this ending any other way (unless the Feds pull out of the courthouse and let the commies have their victory). Perhaps he can also deny all federal money to the States that encourage the insurrection, but they will take him to court and some liberal judge will rule against the Administration. This has gone way too far and the enemies of America are emboldened. What sad times.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 7:12:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:

Vividly

Good night Chet -

Good night David, and good night for NBC News

View Quote

I remember my dad watching them every night when he got back from VV in 66.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#20]

I missed the tits.

And in this instance I'm fine with that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

there was a topless breast showing 'human' that was behind the fencing doing some kind of posing as performance aret

I missed the tits.

And in this instance I'm fine with that.

Portland chapter of mealteam 6
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 8:39:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glklvr] [#21]

That seems to be their plan, and Chicago is getting PNW levels of stupid too.

I wouldn't be surprised if it kept going on even after the election.
View Quote

Sure it is. They'll either be incensed that Trump won reelection or empowered to ramp it up because Biden won.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 8:52:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By p3590:
Use of lethal force is questionable when its just a dollar store laser pointer.  It sucks, but actually blinding someone with a cheap laser pointer is unlikely.  There's no way you could argue that it could be lethal like throwing a brick or molotov. Now, I know there are plenty of nasty high power lasers on the market, and obviously if you saw one of those in action you could drop the "protester" with a bullet.

What's reasonably is to snatch and grab a fair number of these assholes, and prosecute them for (state dependent) felony assault charges.  The DA has to NOT take a plea, and send some people to jail for a couple years as "violent felons" to send a message.  Being a felon, especially a violent one, tends to fuck up people's future.

Shooting a dude throwing a rock at LE in a riot probably has better legal support than a visible laser.

Where the really fun times start is if you can arrest someone for shining one at a police helicopter.  THAT's where Trump could setup a federal asskicking, since its an up to 5yrs/
$250,000 fine.  Once again, no pleas, make the AUSA take that to trial a few times, and that shit will stop.  

View Quote

First off, it can cause damage therefore it is assault with a weapon.

Secondly, those are not "cheap laser pointers" of the type you can buy at Walgreens to play with the cat.  Those are bigger upgrades from that level. Some can light a match from a distance.

If you think it's no big deal, then post a video of yourself looking directly into a toy one for us. I advise against it, it'll blind you. And the bigger lasers will do it faster from farther.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Design specs for future Federal buildings should mandate machicolations.
View Quote

Yes, but OSHA regs would render it useless.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DonS:

I remember people saying they remembered the 60s and they were much worse. At least, they said that before a few months ago.

One difference is that the 60s protests and riots were based upon real issues. That's a HUGE difference that most don't seem to notice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:
I remember the 60's at least the protestors were demonstrating against a war....what the fuck are these assholes protesting?

I remember people saying they remembered the 60s and they were much worse. At least, they said that before a few months ago.

One difference is that the 60s protests and riots were based upon real issues. That's a HUGE difference that most don't seem to notice.

my point exactly......
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 10:30:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#25]

my point exactly......
View All Quotes
I remember the 60's at least the protestors were demonstrating against a war....what the fuck are these assholes protesting?

my point exactly......

It's all astro-turf protesting being orchestrated by the commies (Soros, Podesta, etc.) and fomented by the DNC/media. This is all by design.

This is full blown commie subversion.

They are trying to make PDJT look weak before the election and destabilize the Federal gov so if Biden wins they have an imaginary mandate for radical changes.

Link Posted: 7/21/2020 11:55:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

We're going to reach the bag limit.
View Quote

LOL! No bag limit here.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 12:06:04 PM EDT
[#27]
This weekend July 25 the NFAC, the group that showed up at Stone Mountant on July 4th is planning on showing up in Louisville, KY in response to the killing of Breonna Taylor in March. I guess they are digging up shootings from months ago to justify rioting, looting and setting shit on fire. Hopefully they continue to wear black colored gear and poor wardrobe choices. The pics from their last march were amusing.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 12:06:56 PM EDT
[#28]
...federalize the National Guard and quell the unrest
View Quote

Federal Title 32 status brings with it a lot of rules and restrictions that State Active Duty does not.  Just saying...
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Return the favor with IR lasers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
Originally Posted By garr:
Originally Posted By BentStaight:

Lasers deployed again. Hope the officers were wearing eye pro.

They really should shoot anyone aiming a laser at someones eyes.
Horrible creatures these commies trying to blind people.

Return the favor with IR lasers.

I bet if they dig deep in a warehouse somewhere, they can dig out some 60" anti-aircraft searchlights.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
This guy is such a faggot, but this is taking his retardation to new levels...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1595288303654_png-1512596.JPG

View Quote

I may resemble this clock.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#31]

It's all astro-turf protesting being fomented by the commies (Soros, Podesta, etc.) and supported by the DNC/media. This is all by design.

They are trying to make PDJT look weak before the election and destabilize the Federal gov so if Biden either wins they have an imaginary mandate for radical changes.

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

It's all astro-turf protesting being fomented by the commies (Soros, Podesta, etc.) and supported by the DNC/media. This is all by design.

They are trying to make PDJT look weak before the election and destabilize the Federal gov so if Biden either wins they have an imaginary mandate for radical changes.

FIFY

You are not wrong.

I almost added that whether or not Biden wins a fight is coming. I didn't want to sound hyperbolic or tin foil-ly.

This is the same playbook they use to destabilize other countries.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#33]

It's all astro-turf protesting being orchestrated by the commies (Soros, Podesta, etc.) and fomented by the DNC/media. This is all by design.

They are trying to make PDJT look weak before the election and destabilize the Federal gov so if Biden wins they have an imaginary mandate for radical changes.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Millions & millions of dollars sitting there.

The IRS can figure out I owe them $412.37 from 6 years ago but can’t track down the purchaser of a multi million dollar bus fleet & arrest them???? Right.

This whole thing; Covid, Floyd slow motion cinematic murder, Covid19, shutting down the country. It all stinks to high heaven & theres 0 chance that the PTB in this country, likely including Trump, don’t know exactly what’s happening, why & who’s funding it.

Get yourselves ready mentally & physically. And don’t forget to lube up because the American tax payers are about to take an epic fucking.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:21:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#35]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:

Secondly, those are not "cheap laser pointers" of the type you can buy at Walgreens to play with the cat.  Those are bigger upgrades from that level. Some can light a match from a distance.

If you think it's no big deal, then post a video of yourself looking directly into a toy one for us. I advise against it, it'll blind you. And the bigger lasers will do it faster from farther.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Originally Posted By p3590:
Use of lethal force is questionable when its just a dollar store laser pointer.  It sucks, but actually blinding someone with a cheap laser pointer is unlikely.  There's no way you could argue that it could be lethal like throwing a brick or molotov. Now, I know there are plenty of nasty high power lasers on the market, and obviously if you saw one of those in action you could drop the "protester" with a bullet.

What's reasonably is to snatch and grab a fair number of these assholes, and prosecute them for (state dependent) felony assault charges.  The DA has to NOT take a plea, and send some people to jail for a couple years as "violent felons" to send a message.  Being a felon, especially a violent one, tends to fuck up people's future.

Shooting a dude throwing a rock at LE in a riot probably has better legal support than a visible laser.

Where the really fun times start is if you can arrest someone for shining one at a police helicopter.  THAT's where Trump could setup a federal asskicking, since its an up to 5yrs/
$250,000 fine.  Once again, no pleas, make the AUSA take that to trial a few times, and that shit will stop.  

and do you wait until you are blind before fighting back ?
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:36:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#38]

View All Quotes

@DonS, please edit this. We don't want to get this thread locked by someone who interprets that statement as exhorting a criminal act.

ETA: DK got to it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#39]
For those that have been watching the Portland 'murder hole' streams on a nightly basis, what time, on avg, would you say that things start getting squirrelly? Local time?
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdYUiwoVAAA2x3M?format=jpg&name=900x900

How much to hire a couple of Brazilian expats on a motorcycle to check the tire pressure of all those buses?
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
@DonS, please edit this. We don't want to get this thread locked by someone who interprets that statement as exhorting a criminal act.

ETA: DK got to it.
View Quote

The other side is breaking the law, destroying property, physically attacking people and here we are worried about posts being miss interpreted.

The irony.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

That is awesome.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
For those that have been watching the Portland 'murder hole' streams on a nightly basis, what time, on avg, would you say that things start getting squirrelly? Local time?
View Quote
Just find the time clock to see what time the shift starts.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/21/2020 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#45]

The other side is breaking the law, destroying property, physically attacking people and here we are worried about posts being miss interpreted.

The irony.
View Quote

No doubt that was a good delete by DK, but I don't think any misinterpretation was required.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

They've already charged a dude for the arson of this building.  His charges will likely get update to include murder or manslaughter in the coming days.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 2:22:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sneadhearn] [#47]

Click date for his photos
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
View Quote

I would say by around midnight is when things are picking up

Link Posted: 7/21/2020 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By cm:
they pulled all the moms to right in front of the building, so when the gas comes out, they are among the first hit

see upper left frame

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200721-018_jpg-1512770.JPG
View Quote

Literally hiding behing women and children while laying seige. Domestic Isis.

Where's that declaration of of Antifa as a terror network, Mr. President?
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:

Literally hiding behing women and children while laying seige. Domestic Isis.

Where's that declaration of of Antifa as a terror network, Mr. President?
View Quote

He realized that it would shut down DC if he did.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top