Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:40:34 AM EDT
[#1]
another fire inside the fence, that ted could see if he turned to his right.

some protesters are inside the fence
Attachment Attached File

chants of teargas ted wheeler and f*ck ted wheeler starting
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:41:49 AM EDT
[#2]
It's going down

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:41:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

Yeah I see him now, someone on one of the streams said that he took some gas but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Unfortunately.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mblades:

No he didn't, maybe some smoke in his eye. I'm sure he'll say otherwise but none of his security is wearing eye pro or a mask(real one not COVID) and are completely unaffected. He'd be crying like a bitch and would have his security detail carry him away like a small child.

Yeah I see him now, someone on one of the streams said that he took some gas but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Unfortunately.

He was facing away from the building most of the time I was hoping he’d catch a stray laser to the eye.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:42:07 AM EDT
[#4]
yes! murder hole is open for business!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:42:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
oh boy

some went over the fence

View Quote

They chose poorly.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:43:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Mayor Teds security just tried to exfil his dumb ass but he wants more photo op.

Feds are coming out and dealing with the fire and fence jumpers.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:43:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Ted has breathed some gas.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:44:01 AM EDT
[#8]
gas

he's right there

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:44:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By cody22:
Ted has breathed some gas.
View Quote

Ted got some cover smoke.

That ain't gas.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:46:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:46:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File
the antifa guys are shaking the fence right in front of ted

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:48:02 AM EDT
[#12]
The Feds should just give up that building. No point in protecting the offices of communist judges that fuck us over at every move. Left eating the left.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:50:08 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:51:03 AM EDT
[#14]
he got hit

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:51:17 AM EDT
[#15]
There goes Tiger Ted leaving.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:51:28 AM EDT
[#16]
now it's go time

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:51:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Spineless toad.  Complicit in a riot.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:52:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AccuracyThruVolume:
Spineless toad.  Complicit in a riot.
View Quote

and on full display for everybody to see

let's see how he will spin that
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:53:29 AM EDT
[#19]
A tractor trailer of pissed off pit bulls would clear this all up nicely.    Gas really being sent out.  Mayor leaving the area.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:54:28 AM EDT
[#20]
LOL now they are turning on him
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:54:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By defendtexas:
A tractor trailer of pissed off pit bulls would clear this all up nicely.    Gas really being sent out.  Mayor leaving the area.
View Quote

10000 attack crows!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:55:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Yeah they just learned with their sideways turned tent that they were hiding behind that concealment =/= cover.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:55:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Did they get him?

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:55:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Ted is catching pure Hell.......LOL !
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:55:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#25]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

MURDER HOLE DOGGIES.....stop my penis can only get so erect
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Originally Posted By kbi:

Throw some hyenas or ghetto ass breeds if piece inside the fence

MURDER HOLE DOGGIES.....stop my penis can only get so erect

Murder Hole Doggies should be an animated kids' show. "Oh, you wanted to cancel Paw Patrol? Check this out."

Naturally we're going to need a better tag line than "stop my penis can only get so erect" but hey, we're still in the brainstorming phase.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:56:05 AM EDT
[#26]

They're playing the Imperial March!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:56:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Somebody just grabbed the mayor HARD and yanked him back..   His team is getting his ass out of there.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:57:58 AM EDT
[#28]
so much for him staying

he ran

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:58:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Consigli:

You make some good points, but to keep things in perspective, take a look at history.

The Nazi Germany SS formed up in the 20 year span from WWI to WWII. These were the fanatics. They were the elite fighters (waffen SS), death squads and ran the concentration camps. Again, they coalesced in about a 20 year span. Because they were so radicalized, allied troops, after the war, looked for their blood group tattoos, segregated them and machine gunned them. They were beyond rehabilitation, and the allies didn't want to deal with them. The SS LOVED Germany!

Now look at the radicals in this country. They have coalesced over a 50 to 60 year span dating back to the early 60's. You have 2, 3 and 4 generations of them now. And they HATE and despise America. So how do we deal with them? I think you know the answer. And it won't be by giving in to any of their demands. What needs to happen has to happen - unless you are willing to turn your life over to people who are potentially even more radical and fanatical than the Nazi SS. People who will blind you with a laser, burn you alive in a building or kneel on a babies neck are building up to monstrous atrocities. Do you really want to surrender Portland to them? Do you really want to share the USA with them?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Consigli:
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
Guys, I'm calling it.
https://media.giphy.com/media/WPtzThAErhBG5oXLeS/giphy.gif
I have wargamed in my mind every conceivable course of action for federal law enforcement dealing with the insurrection in Portland. If things continue as they are, there will inevitably be a lethal force incident and it will be used against Trump with PROFOUND effect, and build a groundswell for a marxist movement in the united states heretofore undreamt of. The only chance we have is to SURRENDER PORTLAND. Pull out all federal authorities. Let them have this small victory. If we do not do this, this shit is going to go sideways in an unpredictable fashion like none of us have ever seen in our lives, leading to widespread lawlessness around the election nationwide, up to and including martial law, military deployment inside the united states, disruption of good and services, and opportunistic attacks on infrastructure by domestic and foreign terrorists. Hell, this may happen regardless!

I have very little influence on the world other than to make a few of you laugh occasionally. I don't know if anyone in any place of power is reading this thread, but for God's sake, for the sake of the nation, DON'T give them a martyr for their filthy marxist revolution! Portland is NOT worth it!

You make some good points, but to keep things in perspective, take a look at history.

The Nazi Germany SS formed up in the 20 year span from WWI to WWII. These were the fanatics. They were the elite fighters (waffen SS), death squads and ran the concentration camps. Again, they coalesced in about a 20 year span. Because they were so radicalized, allied troops, after the war, looked for their blood group tattoos, segregated them and machine gunned them. They were beyond rehabilitation, and the allies didn't want to deal with them. The SS LOVED Germany!

Now look at the radicals in this country. They have coalesced over a 50 to 60 year span dating back to the early 60's. You have 2, 3 and 4 generations of them now. And they HATE and despise America. So how do we deal with them? I think you know the answer. And it won't be by giving in to any of their demands. What needs to happen has to happen - unless you are willing to turn your life over to people who are potentially even more radical and fanatical than the Nazi SS. People who will blind you with a laser, burn you alive in a building or kneel on a babies neck are building up to monstrous atrocities. Do you really want to surrender Portland to them? Do you really want to share the USA with them?

Your history is wrong. Seriously.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:58:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Somebody just grabbed the mayor HARD and yanked him back..   His team is getting his ass out of there.
View Quote

I saw that, yanked him like a little rag doll. Someone threw a punch at him, but it was hard to see if it landed. His nose looked a bit red
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:58:52 AM EDT
[#31]
they are throwing things at ted and the security people started shoving people out of the way

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

he escaped into a building and some protesters took swings at his security
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:58:56 AM EDT
[#32]

They're playing the Imperial March!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:00:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Since the commie crowd has already used lasers to blind some officers, is there a ROE to respond to this threat?  
You'd think they'd take a page from the Israelis and park a suppressed .22 on the roof to counter the laser users

...pipe dream I know.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:00:36 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
I was hoping they'd beat his commie ass...but they only ripped his shirt.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:00:44 AM EDT
[#35]
I don’t think that went how he thought it would. Doesn’t matter tomorrow’s headline “Mayor attacked by paramilitary federal forces and gassed while talking to peaceful protesters”
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:02:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Ted will be voting Trump 2020
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:02:40 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I'm still laughing about it, because no matter what the commies' intent was if I was in that building and I heard that playing it'd get me in a proper mood for charging out the Murder Hole.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:04:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By AccuracyThruVolume:
Since the commie crowd has already used lasers to blind some officers, is there a ROE to respond to this threat?  
You'd think they'd take a page from the Israelis and park a suppressed .22 on the roof to counter the laser users

...pipe dream I know.
View Quote

In an ideal world the ROE would be to shoot (with live rounds) anyone using lasers to attempt to blind, but nothing about this is ideal.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:04:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ForknBeast:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ForknBeast:

somebody posted that in the chat

​MY NAME IS TED AND THIS IS HOW I WAS REDPILLED! IT ALL STARTED ON JULY 23RD IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2020.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:05:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By cm:
they are throwing things at ted and the security people started shoving people out of the way

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200723-132_jpg-1515458.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200723-145_jpg-1515459.JPG

he escaped into a building and some protesters took swings at his security
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-20200723-150_jpg-1515460.JPG
View Quote

Peaceful protesters expressing their opinion to the Mayor. Let them fight.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:05:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Ted gassed by invading Feds!

Watch the spin tomorrow and try not to retch! What a PR disaster!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:05:42 AM EDT
[#42]
looking at the reaction of the crowd, I think others were right...

they only threw smoke so far, because if it was gas, ted and his whole security team would have gotten a good dose of it

feds fricking whimped out on using gas for it's optimum effect
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:08:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Wellp.
He went amongst them, listened to their woes, looked into their eyes, shook their hands, told them he would help them in every way that he could - and they cussed him out, mocked him, assaulted him, threw water on him, and chased him out of the area. His bodyguards barely saved his life. THAT is antifa.

This is a major PR victory, don't discount it. This night could hardly have gone any better!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:09:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Opinion - The mob will come prepared for that fence tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:11:03 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

I'm surprised they weren't tonight to be honest, they saw it going up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:11:51 AM EDT
[#46]
It's going down

View Quote

Who queer Ted?   [img]/images/smilies/2016/hide.gif[/i
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:13:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ThereBeDragoons:
The Feds should just give up that building. No point in protecting the offices of communist judges that fuck us over at every move. Left eating the left.
View Quote

I wouldn't give up 1 crack in the sidewalk, much less the building.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:14:44 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

So tomorrow will be a good time.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:15:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Murder Hole Doggies should be an animated kids' show. "Oh, you wanted to cancel Paw Patrol? Check this out."

Naturally we're going to need a better tag line than "stop my penis can only get so erect" but hey, we're still in the brainstorming phase.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:15:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Did Portland Andy just say that the Police were saying, that some of the mob was breaking into downtown businesses, and setting stuff on fire ?
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top