Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5115
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:22:56 AM EDT
[#1]
An attempt was just made to set the boarded up front of the justice center on fire in Portland. It failed. Cops are getting riled up. A riot was declared also as I type.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:23:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Later man!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By norseman1:
Out of here folks... long day tomorrow.

Trump is picking up steam now in several states.

Rumor is that Biden will announce his list of court picks and then both he and kamel-toe will be notifying the debate commission of their intent to withdraw due to covid flare ups in the EU.
(Biden has not been doing any debate preps, or so it was leaked)

Later man!

Honestly I think that Biden will say that the riots/looting/"Systemic racism" are the reason for not debating.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:23:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By tads:

This escalation in violence is clearly coordinated, since it is ocuring in multiple locations in similar timelines. Their mistake was to raise the volume all at once and not to have followed a gradual build up, which compromises their plausible deniability narrative.

The placing of the black women in the front line of the louisville protest followed by the black men and the presence of armed antifa folks show that the intention is to create martyrs. The shooting of the 3 policemen in Louisville is intended to escalate the police response to this end.

These shootings have also achieved the following:

1.- They are causing internal conflicts in PD leadership structures all over the country over ROEs, seeking intervention and PD restraint from higher authorities.

2.- It demoralizes and instills fear into front line police officers in the rest of the country.

3.- It sets the groundwork for an escalation that is intended to provoke federal intervention.

We are seeing the second phase of the communist street violence plan being set into motion, and its the bigest escalation in violence since Kenosha. This level of violence is going to set the intensity standard for all the the comming riot actions.

It is clear that they have run out of ideas. RBG's replacement, Biden's Ukraine bullshit, these are all diversionary kinetic operations designed to take the heat off their larger media dramas. Clearly their turnout shows that they have not gained sympathisers, and it seems that these operations are no longer about starting an uprising, but solely intended to be used for their psychological warfare value and to errode visible state power.

Unfortunatly, it is clear that they are seeking riot martyrs at all costs, and we will probably be seeing a few of those in the near future.

View Quote

I would listen to this man. It's followed every step so far.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:24:34 AM EDT
[#4]

GOD DAMN IT! WHAT THE GOOD GOD FUCK? AHHHHHH!
https://media3.giphy.com/media/ZQBH5pvoyiZSE/200.gif

P.S. - Riot declared!
View Quote

I was wondering how long it would take for you to notice
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:24:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

you must be running out of Computers

View Quote

There must be a trash truck like every 87 seconds because the dumpster would have flown over by now....
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:25:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:26:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Truman_Sparks:

I missed the regg stuff. What did he do?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By Nutro:
Anyone else hear regg douche mention being on food stamps or welfare earlier? Wonder if he's reporting all of the donations he receives.
A quick call to the IRS and we can get that sorted right out for him. After tonight I am for burning that useless piece of shit right to the fucking ground and pissing on the embers.

(I really need to learn to express myself and not keep all this bottled up. It isn't healthy)

Cheered on the shooting of the officers tonight.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:27:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Burnsy87:
Damn all the Portland protestors got masks.

That's disappointing.
View Quote

now we know why shits out of stock
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:27:42 AM EDT
[#9]
It's going to be a trivial exercise to get his name. 1st a call to his home states benefits office to report his claim of assistance while collecting cash, then a call into the tip line for the IRS. In fact I will be amazed if the Chan Autists aren't already hard at work on it. I may have asked for a friend...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
Anyone else hear regg douche mention being on food stamps or welfare earlier? Wonder if he's reporting all of the donations he receives.
A quick call to the IRS and we can get that sorted right out for him. After tonight I am for burning that useless piece of shit right to the fucking ground and pissing on the embers.

(I really need to learn to express myself and not keep all this bottled up. It isn't healthy)
Out of curiosity how would that go down? I doubt that is his name. Hell I would report him now if I had enough info for them to do something
It's going to be a trivial exercise to get his name. 1st a call to his home states benefits office to report his claim of assistance while collecting cash, then a call into the tip line for the IRS. In fact I will be amazed if the Chan Autists aren't already hard at work on it. I may have asked for a friend...
If they get his name I see something happening. I doubt without that anything will be done. I guess if the .gov was motivated enough they could track what accounts are receiving donations but to be honest I doubt they will bother.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:28:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:28:34 AM EDT
[#11]
PD on fire in Portland.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:29:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Fire started on front of PPD building Portland
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:29:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Good night boys. I've hit my limit for the night.

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:30:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Just popped out back to get some air and observed something cool to share with the thread:

A Coyote was walking up the street, clearly agitated ... kept stopping and looking back.  

A few seconds later, a black tom cat came bounding up behind, following the 'yote and moving him on along with a strangely urgent growl and a puffed up tail.  

The 'yote outweighed the cat by probably a factor of 3 or 4.  

It was fascinating and interesting to watch.   The Coyote was annoyed by was oddly furtive about the cat.   Never saw something like it.   2020 man.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:30:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:30:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:

I got the avatar from there lol, shirt too.
View Quote

Hah! Here I thought maybe he got it from you. Right on brother. Thought you might be interested in a hoody(it was too perfect), sounds like your set.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:30:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Check this piece of shit out. So much for unbiased journalism.

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:30:39 AM EDT
[#18]

I have one

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:31:27 AM EDT
[#19]
And... Portland is popping off.

REEEEEEEE~!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:31:34 AM EDT
[#20]
HOLY FUCK THAT WAS A HUGE MOLTOV COCKTAIL

In Portland.   WOW WOW WOW
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:31:39 AM EDT
[#21]
If they get his name I see something happening. I doubt without that anything will be done. I guess if the .gov was motivated enough they could track what accounts are receiving donations but to be honest I doubt they will bother.
View All Quotes

Out of curiosity how would that go down? I doubt that is his name. Hell I would report him now if I had enough info for them to do something
I reckon you are probably right. I do know I miss 100% of the shots I don't take.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:32:23 AM EDT
[#22]
I honestly can't remember when or if this might've been posted, so apologies in advance if it's a dupe.

Despite this article's whiny tone, I certainly hope that domestic terrorists' communications are being appropriately targeted by federal law enforcement agencies.

Federal Agencies Tapped Protesters’ Phones in Portland

Homeland Security has not yet come clean to the public about the full extent of its intelligence operations in Portland.
By Ken Klippenstein SEPTEMBER 21, 2020

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:32:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

View Quote

THAT was CLOSE....FUck,
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:32:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:

View Quote

Yeah that was quite a bit of fire
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:33:29 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Advised a bunch of useful idiots to run after the skel shot up the cops.  Not a crime, as much as some here wish it were so.  His real offense (but still not criminal, just in very poor taste) was laughing and thinking it was just he funniest thing ever after he got away.  Now, that may just have been nervous laughter after surviving an "oh shit" moment since he was almost right next to the shooter.  Didn't seem he knew it was coming.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:34:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By NagOrzo15-1:
Just popped out back to get some air and observed something cool to share with the thread:

A Coyote was walking up the street, clearly agitated ... kept stopping and looking back.  

A few seconds later, a black tom cat came bounding up behind, following the 'yote and moving him on along with a strangely urgent growl and a puffed up tail.  

The 'yote outweighed the cat by probably a factor of 3 or 4.  

It was fascinating and interesting to watch.   The Coyote was annoyed by was oddly furtive about the cat.   Never saw something like it.   2020 man.
View Quote
That cat need to pump its numbers up

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:34:51 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes

Well fuck that guy! Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:35:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By TheYellowThing:
How long will that battery last?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheYellowThing:
How long will that battery last?

I don’t know, but it would be a great time to brake check. Smash!
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:35:06 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:35:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thunder900] [#30]
I thought I saw some glow bois in Portland.

Looks like Feds, Staties, some Sheriffs and PPB.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:36:01 AM EDT
[#31]

Halt die Schnauze
View All Quotes

you must be running out of Computers

Halt die Schnauze

na warte - besser du versteckts deine kissen

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:36:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Attachment Attached File

Moltovs in portland
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:36:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Lets see how this goes over...

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:37:17 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

There were some other things but that was the most egregious. His feed got lit up too over it. I'd say his days of making bank are coming to an end.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:37:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Check this piece of shit out. So much for unbiased journalism.

View Quote

That guy is a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:38:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Speaking of Portland, what happened to yalls' gal.   The one that was always screeching on the streams?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:38:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Anyone have a link to Portland?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:38:59 AM EDT
[#38]
I don't think there is anyone. It is a game most of these "media" protesters are attempting to play
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Originally Posted By mcantu:
2 Daily Caller reporters were arrested in Louisville. Police say they will be charged just like the protesters

Accredited by who, exactly?  I'm not familiar with the accreditation authority for "media outlets."
I don't think there is anyone. It is a game most of these "media" protesters are attempting to play
Yeah, that's my point.  Now, Daily Caller is a bit more legit than the Antifag assholes who tape "press" on their helmets but who are really nothing more than commies with an Obamaphone, but still.  I don't think they really want some .gov agency set up to accredit press, which is where that could easily lead if a couple Congressidiots get the idea that we "need" something like that.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:39:20 AM EDT
[#39]

na warte - besser du versteckts deine kissen

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:39:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By juslearnin:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:39:52 AM EDT
[#41]
In for a penny, in for a pound.

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:40:45 AM EDT
[#42]

I love that view of Mormon Puddle, i mean lake.  I have seen more elk in it than fish
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:40:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By NagOrzo15-1:
Speaking of Portland, what happened to yalls' gal.   The one that was always screeching on the streams?
View Quote

She was in Seattle the other day. I don't know what happened to that cunt though. Last time she streamed was on the 21st. Maybe she's dead.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:41:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By juslearnin:
View Quote

https://dlive.tv/austinzone
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:41:24 AM EDT
[#45]

This escalation in violence is clearly coordinated, since it is ocuring in multiple locations in similar timelines. Their mistake was to raise the volume all at once and not to have followed a gradual build up, which compromises their plausible deniability narrative.

The placing of the black women in the front line of the louisville protest followed by the black men and the presence of armed antifa folks show that the intention is to create martyrs. The shooting of the 3 policemen in Louisville is intended to escalate the police response to this end.

1.- They are causing internal conflicts in PD leadership structures all over the country over ROEs, seeking intervention and PD restraint from higher authorities.

2.- It demoralizes and instills fear into front line police officers in the rest of the country.

3.- It sets the groundwork for an escalation that is intended to provoke federal intervention.

We are seeing the second phase of the communist street violence plan being set into motion, and its the bigest escalation in violence since Kenosha. This level of violence is going to set the intensity standard for all the the comming riot actions.

It is clear that they have run out of ideas. RBG's replacement, Biden's Ukraine bullshit, these are all diversionary kinetic operations designed to take the heat off their larger media dramas. Clearly their turnout shows that they have not gained sympathisers, and it seems that these operations are no longer about starting an uprising, but solely intended to be used for their psychological warfare value and to errode visible state power.

Unfortunatly, it is clear that they are seeking riot martyrs at all costs, and we will probably be seeing a few of those in the near future.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midwinter:
I went to bed at 2300. Woke at 0600. I'm 26 pages back.

Has it all gone kinotic?

@tads

Thanks. Good synopsis
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:41:32 AM EDT
[#46]

Shit - Molotov in Portland
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:41:32 AM EDT
[#47]
I haven't seen FUAREX since she was coloring on the sidewalk.  Think I heard her in another stream though.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:41:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Moltov action in Portland

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:42:11 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote
Probably not enough money to interest them, provided he doesn't do something else to really piss them off.   Probably.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:42:17 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top