Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:42:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Molotov screen caps  

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:42:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Good night boys. I've hit my limit for the night.

View Quote

Good night CeCe
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:43:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Moltov action in Portland

View Quote

Fuck Ted Wheeler. Fuck Kate Brown.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:43:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Good night CeCe
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Good night boys. I've hit my limit for the night.

Good night CeCe

Missed that. See you in the morning for breakfast, CeCe.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:44:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By tads:
These shootings have also achieved the following:

1.- They are causing internal conflicts in PD leadership structures all over the country over ROEs, seeking intervention and PD restraint from higher authorities.

2.- It demoralizes and instills fear into front line police officers in the rest of the country.

3.- It sets the groundwork for an escalation that is intended to provoke federal intervention.

We are seeing the second phase of the communist street violence plan being set into motion, and its the bigest escalation in violence since Kenosha. This level of violence is going to set the intensity standard for all the the comming riot actions.
View Quote

I agree with you. This is pretty unprecedented in that a rioter did a mag dump of his handgun into a line of riot police, and he was taken alive. This cannot do anything but embolden rioters and demoralize police. I am actually quite blown away with how weak that police response has been; I think it can be partially attributed to the "dilemma" that the protests themselves are against police brutality, and thus responding to them strongly proves the protesters right. The genie is out of the bottle now with this shooting - there is no reason at all that they would stop.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:44:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Getting late.

Say goodnight, Gracie.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:44:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Winding down. Lots of stuff to do tomorrow! Will see how the Twitter account looks tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:45:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
HOLY FUCK THAT WAS A HUGE MOLTOV COCKTAIL

In Portland.   WOW WOW WOW
View Quote

I am hoping to see some great Video from you in the Morning

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:45:39 AM EDT
[#9]
The dem senator I alluded to earlier. What a piece of shit.

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:45:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rebel31] [#10]

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:46:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Goddamn, lookie, Glowies on the scene

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:47:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
If they get his name I see something happening. I doubt without that anything will be done. I guess if the .gov was motivated enough they could track what accounts are receiving donations but to be honest I doubt they will bother.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By Nutro:
Anyone else hear regg douche mention being on food stamps or welfare earlier? Wonder if he's reporting all of the donations he receives.
A quick call to the IRS and we can get that sorted right out for him. After tonight I am for burning that useless piece of shit right to the fucking ground and pissing on the embers.

(I really need to learn to express myself and not keep all this bottled up. It isn't healthy)
Out of curiosity how would that go down? I doubt that is his name. Hell I would report him now if I had enough info for them to do something
It's going to be a trivial exercise to get his name. 1st a call to his home states benefits office to report his claim of assistance while collecting cash, then a call into the tip line for the IRS. In fact I will be amazed if the Chan Autists aren't already hard at work on it. I may have asked for a friend...
If they get his name I see something happening. I doubt without that anything will be done. I guess if the .gov was motivated enough they could track what accounts are receiving donations but to be honest I doubt they will bother.

If the feds really gave a shit the NSA probably has all the text msg coordination of these saved somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:47:30 AM EDT
[#13]
More glow Bois and BORTAC, and Oregon State Police in Portland!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:47:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By XJ:
Getting late.

Say goodnight, Gracie.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:48:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Winding down. Lots of stuff to do tomorrow! Will see how the Twitter account looks tomorrow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:48:37 AM EDT
[#16]
lol
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:48:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By virgilc1984:

I love that view of Mormon Puddle, i mean lake.  I have seen more elk in it than fish
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By virgilc1984:

I love that view of Mormon Puddle, i mean lake.  I have seen more elk in it than fish

LOL Lake

on the map it's huge and the 1st time I saw it I was like what the hell is that

but it's beautiful up there

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:49:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

She was in Seattle the other day. I don't know what happened to that cunt though. Last time she streamed was on the 21st. Maybe she's dead.
View Quote

Didn't she go off with some guy that gave her a leaf.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:50:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Night squad. Tough day for our side.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:52:30 AM EDT
[#20]

Didn't she go off with some guy that gave her a leaf.
View Quote

Yeah, I think so. Maybe he strangled her in a piss-filled alley or something. Who knows?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:52:32 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

I guess I have to ask how many trees need to get watered before anything happens....(rhetorical question)
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:52:41 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:52:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fantomas] [#23]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Moltov action in Portland

View Quote

another view

[tweet]https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status/13090032751240519757[/tweet]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:53:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Goddamn, lookie, Glowies on the scene

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/glowbois_PNG-1604746.JPG
View Quote

There's also boatloads of Oregon State Police out tonight.  Multinomath County Sheriffs as well.   They are not playing around.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:54:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By marksman121:

If the feds really gave a shit the NSA probably has all the text msg coordination of these saved somewhere.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By marksman121:
Originally Posted By Nutro:
Anyone else hear regg douche mention being on food stamps or welfare earlier? Wonder if he's reporting all of the donations he receives.
A quick call to the IRS and we can get that sorted right out for him. After tonight I am for burning that useless piece of shit right to the fucking ground and pissing on the embers.

(I really need to learn to express myself and not keep all this bottled up. It isn't healthy)
Out of curiosity how would that go down? I doubt that is his name. Hell I would report him now if I had enough info for them to do something
It's going to be a trivial exercise to get his name. 1st a call to his home states benefits office to report his claim of assistance while collecting cash, then a call into the tip line for the IRS. In fact I will be amazed if the Chan Autists aren't already hard at work on it. I may have asked for a friend...

I would hope the major players in BLM and ANTIFA have been tracked for years I don't think the .gov was putting a priority on them :-/
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:54:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I guess I have to ask how many trees need to get watered before anything happens....(rhetorical question)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

From what I saw today, all of them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:54:29 AM EDT
[#27]
show me what democracy looks like!
[CUTS OFF FOOT]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:54:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
More glow Bois and BORTAC, and Oregon State Police in Portland!!!
View Quote

Who are the "Glow Bois"?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:54:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

I agree with you. This is pretty unprecedented in that a rioter did a mag dump of his handgun into a line of riot police, and he was taken alive. This cannot do anything but embolden rioters and demoralize police. I am actually quite blown away with how weak that police response has been; I think it can be partially attributed to the "dilemma" that the protests themselves are against police brutality, and thus responding to them strongly proves the protesters right. The genie is out of the bottle now with this shooting - there is no reason at all that they would stop.
View Quote
That is indeed quite the dilemma.   I can understand them exercising significant restraint because of that, but I believe that shooting at cops or throwing Molotovs at cops (or anyone else for that matter) should be responded to with immediate deadly force under the doctrine of inherent right to self-defense..
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:55:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By XJ:
Getting late.

Say goodnight, Gracie.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:57:20 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

The scary thing is that we are not even in October yet. Looks like Phase 3 is being reserved for that and it is going to take the violence to higher levels.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:58:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:59:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Handing out ass whoopins atm. NOICE!
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:59:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Portland is NOT fucking around. Holy shit. They are unleashing on them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:59:19 AM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By XJ:
Getting late.

Say goodnight, Gracie.

Good night guys
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:59:30 AM EDT
[#36]
MOST EPIC KNOCKDOWNS EVER
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:01:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#37]
This is now my favorite streamer. LOL love this guy
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:01:36 AM EDT
[#38]
MOST EPIC KNOCKDOWNS EVER
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:01:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
That is indeed quite the dilemma.   I can understand them exercising significant restraint because of that, but I believe that shooting at cops or throwing Molotovs at cops (or anyone else for that matter) should be responded to with immediate deadly force under the doctrine of inherent right to self-defense..
View All Quotes

It all comes down to Kent State.

No matter what the fuck was going on, having some dead young people plastered all over the news is pure bad optics.   There's been half a century of over compensating softness due to the fallout from that situation.

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:03:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Tons of bike cops out in Seattle
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:03:59 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

good night

see you @4:30
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:04:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
Tons of bike cops out in Seattle
View Quote

I can only get so hard

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:04:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By sneadhearn:

Shit - Molotov in Portland
View Quote

Was only a matter of time. Make no mistake they want to burn police alive and should be dealt with accordingly.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:05:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Portland group is laying out some spicy pain, fun to watch
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:05:40 AM EDT
[#45]
But it was a peaceful molotov...
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:05:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Tonight turned into a solid performance. Going to have to work out extra hard tomorrow...so much beer and pizza.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:06:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Opening up on them in Portland, hell yeah
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:08:18 AM EDT
[#48]
They are running the hell out of these idiots.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:08:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ElectricSheep556] [#49]
Originally Posted By mb300sd:
Opening up on them in Portland, hell yeah
View Quote

Link, please? I hate to always be that guy but phoneposting has significant limitations.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:09:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tads] [#50]
View Quote

Theoretically, the best way to deal with this is to have a 12ga fired at the molotov with non lethals or birdshot as soon as it is lit or about to be thrown. Its hard to prove that it didn't go off by accident and seeing a a bonfire resulting in an extra crispy rioter discourages the mob to no end. It qualifies as proportional force and a non lethal response. Of course, this is all in the realm of analysis and we don't recommend it by any means.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top