Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

I got ya back brother. There are many more like us
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
Originally Posted By stoner01:

I am aware that there are communist insurrectionists 30 minutes directly east of me in what I thought was a mostly conservative bastion up this way. I am preparing accordingly.

I got ya back brother. There are many more like us

Where are you guys? Things have been relatively quiet down in the Springs. I'm using the time to prepare. I have no doubt they're around but they've been keeping their heads down for the most part. We had that one episode with the Jeep early on and the other when they protested at the police officer's home but other than that I haven't seen or heard much. Then again, nobody's streaming from here so who knows what's going on downtown on any given night.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 5:21:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xmission] [#2]
Youtube thing here is truly fucking up

https://youtu.be/nLZXe9aQo6k

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8839689/Video-shows-moments-Pinkerton-security-guard-shot-dead-Patriot-Muster-protester-Denver.html

"Two videos were released on Wednesday by 9News, which had hired gunman Matthew Dolloff to protect its staff covering dueling rallies on Saturday outside the Denver Civic Center, where pro-police Patriot Muster supporters faced off with Black Lives Matter and Antifa counter-protesters. The first video (left) shows victim Lee Keltner (bottom center) confronting a 9News producer (top right in blue) and demanding that he turn off his camera just seconds before Dolloff (top right - center, and bottom right) stepped in and shot him point blank. The second video captured the aftermath, showing Dolloff lying on the ground as riot police put him in handcuffs and he shouted: 'That guy was going to get me.' "

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Kommissar89:

Where are you guys? Things have been relatively quiet down in the Springs. I'm using the time to prepare. I have no doubt they're around but they've been keeping their heads down for the most part. We had that one episode with the Jeep early on and the other when they protested at the police officer's home but other than that I haven't seen or heard much. Then again, nobody's streaming from here so who knows what's going on downtown on any given night.
View Quote

Y'all can just haul them to the top of Pikes and toss them off a steep dropoff.  Especially come winter!
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 5:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

best I could do on short notice:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pumafish:
Woo!  Post 200 will commemorate my first lefty troll in the twitterverse, who has take umbrage at our referring to Keltner as a patriot.

Gimme a little bit.

I might be able to fix his representing himself as AF on Twitter, associating the AF with his bad behavior.  A little luck . . .
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

Loveland Fort Collins
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Y'all can just haul them to the top of Pikes and toss them off a steep dropoff.  Especially come winter!
View Quote

Hehe, not a bad idea. I've never made the hike up in the winter. That might be a good excuse to try it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Loveland Fort Collins
View Quote

Definitely more commies up that way than down here.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 5:36:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#8]

Hehe, not a bad idea. I've never made the hike up in the winter. That might be a good excuse to try it.
View Quote

When I rode my Harley up Pikes and Mt Evans in 2017  it blew my mind the number of people riding bicycles up those mountains.  Especially Pikes since that road is STEEP!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#9]

I did not go today and glad I didn't.  Line went around the building twice at one point and 2 hour wait!
View Quote

I voted yesterday... 10th in line at about 11am.  In and out in about 15 minutes.  Small town has its advantages
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:02:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Bret Baeir is covering the Hunter emails and the Social Media blocking of the NYPost story .
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Bret Baeir is covering the Hunter emails and the Social Media blocking of the NYPost story .
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By xmission:
Youtube thing here is truly fucking up

https://youtu.be/nLZXe9aQo6k

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8839689/Video-shows-moments-Pinkerton-security-guard-shot-dead-Patriot-Muster-protester-Denver.html

"Two videos were released on Wednesday by 9News, which had hired gunman Matthew Dolloff to protect its staff covering dueling rallies on Saturday outside the Denver Civic Center, where pro-police Patriot Muster supporters faced off with Black Lives Matter and Antifa counter-protesters. The first video (left) shows victim Lee Keltner (bottom center) confronting a 9News producer (top right in blue) and demanding that he turn off his camera just seconds before Dolloff (top right - center, and bottom right) stepped in and shot him point blank. The second video captured the aftermath, showing Dolloff lying on the ground as riot police put him in handcuffs and he shouted: 'That guy was going to get me.' "

View Quote

Yep, the spin control has started.

https://www.mail.com/news/politics/10248766-video-indicates-slain-protester-was-upset-filmed.html#.7518-stage-hero1-1

Also, more good news for Kyle.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/man-charged-with-firing-handgun-in-air-before-kenosha-shootings/
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:08:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Esterhase] [#14]

"May have saved his life". God, these people are totally fucking shameless.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh shit Baeir is doing a damn great job covering all this and laying out Biden's lies!  Oct surprise motherfucker!!  
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#16]

When I rode my Harley up Pikes and Mt Evans in 2017  it blew my mind the number of people riding bicycles up those mountains.  Especially Pikes since that road is STEEP!!!
View Quote

You mean like this crazy idiot: Kommissar89 riding Pikes Peak

This picture appears to be right above tree line so I must have been around 12,000-ft at that point. Summit is 14,115-ft. Going up was difficult. Coming down was terrifying, at least until you got past the switch backs up and the top. I decided to do it on my vintage 1973 Bottecchia Gran Turismo "10-speed". Who needs all of that new fangled modern crap. I've hiked it a few times as well. I've also biked Mt. Evans (14,271) in Idaho Springs.

How the heck do I get it to display the actual picture instead of a link?

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:10:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Your ridicule did what cold facts could not, and he seems to have disappeared.  

https://i.ibb.co/ZWdMBdM/troll-obiwan.png
View All Quotes
Woo!  Post 200 will commemorate my first lefty troll in the twitterverse, who has take umbrage at our referring to Keltner as a patriot.

Your ridicule did what cold facts could not, and he seems to have disappeared.  

https://i.ibb.co/ZWdMBdM/troll-obiwan.png

HAHAHA maybe I take offense to it, I mean I did 8 years in the AF!
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:12:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Esterhase] [#19]

This picture appears to be right above tree line so I must have been around 12,000-ft at that point. Summit is 14,115-ft. Going up was difficult. Coming down was terrifying, at least until you got past the switch backs up and the top. I decided to do it on my vintage 1973 Bottecchia Gran Turismo "10-speed". Who needs all of that new fangled modern crap. I've hiked it a few times as well. I've also biked Mt. Evans (14,271) in Idaho Springs.

View Quote

You would typically use the [img] tag, but it's important your URL actually points to an image file as the code has difficulty parsing higher level links. In the case of your Google image page, there's some scripting in there, I would simply download it and attach it to the post, or re-host it somewhere like imgur.

As for the bike, as someone that really struggles with hills, massive respect. If your 10 speed is geared right for you I'm sure it's perfect.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

I don't know what most of that means, but I gave it a like because you took a shot at that dickhead.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#21]

I don't know what most of that means, but I gave it a like because you took a shot at that dickhead.
View Quote

haha thanks, it is the air force way of saying he is a rapist who lost rank
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Followed you back.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:

I voted yesterday... 10th in line at about 11am.  In and out in about 15 minutes.  Small town has its advantages
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:
I did not go today and glad I didn't.  Line went around the building twice at one point and 2 hour wait!

Before we moved to Minnesota the ghost town we called home had a whopping 63 people with nearly everyone living on ranches in the area.  You were in and out of the polling place in record time.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:20:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stoner01] [#24]
View Quote

Ouch bro... ouch

And by that I meant the retire a tech... I didn't get an article for rape.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Ouch bro... ouch

View Quote

I admit i have a problem holding back.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:23:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USAFtacFANAC] [#26]

Ouch bro... ouch

View Quote

Wait you were the one that trolled his account?!?!
ETA: Dont worry I hit HYT for SrA instead of making Ssgt to take the lump sum when I got out
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:24:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Freedom machine

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_0712_jpg-1635076.JPG

CD
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#28]

Wait you were the one that trolled his account?!?!
ETA: Dont worry I hit HYT for SrA instead of making Ssgt to take the lump sum when I got out
View Quote

Fuck no. I don't have twatter. Just got out as after some bullshit force shaping from catching an article
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/487351/IMG_20201009_170348645_HDR_jpg-1635230.JPG

Still 20 pages back, seen where y'all are talking about gear, picked this up this weekend, not sure what I have though
View Quote
You have a late 80s/early 90s issue PASGT vest and helmet.  Heavy, uncomfortable, and not a huge amount of protection, but good for fragments at least.  Not sure what the vest on the right of the pic is - some sort of more modern plate carrier.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:28:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tnriverluver] [#31]

View Quote

Short version from just before the brake checking station right below the tree line.

Going up Pikes Peak starting from just below the tree line
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:29:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#32]
FUCK TWITTER!!!

Twitter Labels NYPost Hunter Biden Exposé As "Unsafe", Won't Allow Users To Share

Update (1455ET): If you thought Twitter's censorship of the NYPost Hunter Biden exposé couldn't get anymore Orwellian, well, you were wrong.

As if preventing users from sharing the link wasn't enough, the platform has now deleted the NYP's initial tweet.  More at link

View Quote

If everybody that has Twitter, or any other social media account were to post this address instead https://tinyurl.com/yxzpl9xv we may be able to help keep that story alive.  

ETA: Wow, fuck Twitter.  They won't let me tweet that address, because it is potentially harmful. Cocksuckers.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

If everybody that has Twitter, or any other social media account were to post this address instead https://tinyurl.com/yxzpl9xv we may be able to help keep that story alive.  
View Quote

Baeir fucking hammered that story.  I can only imagine what Hannity and Tucker have in mind!  
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
You have a late 80s/early 90s issue PASGT vest and helmet.  Heavy, uncomfortable, and not a huge amount of protection, but good for fragments at least.  Not sure what the vest on the right of the pic is - some sort of more modern plate carrier.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/487351/IMG_20201009_170348645_HDR_jpg-1635230.JPG

Still 20 pages back, seen where y'all are talking about gear, picked this up this weekend, not sure what I have though

The PASGT vest will stop 124gr +p HST, and bird shot.  

FMJ 9mm went straight through it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Shut the fuck up Kamala you got your chance yesterday and got blown the fuck out and here you are again today spewing your racist bullshit question.
View Quote

They need to remind her Amy has raised more black kids than she has.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Fuck no. I don't have twatter. Just got out as after some bullshit force shaping from catching an article
View Quote

Well dont worry, just talked to another buddy yesterday and he said it is fucking miserable right now, and anyone who got out should count their blessings... so many people palace chasing to get out of AD
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Short version from just before the brake checking station right below the tree line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ZL-hBRb2s
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ZL-hBRb2s

I’d love to make that run at a good pace, I bet that’s fucking terrifying.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

50 posts for pics I think.

You should have enough in 4 more years.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:39:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Haha, suck my ass Twitter.

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
The BGM guy is a disgusting waste of flesh.
View Quote

Oh, indeed. Apparatchik Rage Boy:

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#43]
How long before they start suspecting that some of their "leaders" are Feds?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eesmith:
LOL they're slowly learning not to trust people in bloc:

How long before they start suspecting that some of their "leaders" are Feds?

Probably just a Glowboy reporting for work.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By djohn:
View Quote

Yeet Yeet!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 7:00:31 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#47]
I  voted last Friday by taking my absentee ballot to my local city clerks office.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#48]

Well dont worry, just talked to another buddy yesterday and he said it is fucking miserable right now, and anyone who got out should count their blessings... so many people palace chasing to get out of AD
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 7:11:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Oregonian in South Carolina.
It is interesting seeing all the open display of pro trump merch.

Hello riot squad, been monitoring.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

just spit ballin' here, but based on his previous criminal activities, was the shooter a Felon? I know at one point he had a CCW.
View Quote

Good question.

I haven't seen anything on his criminal history.
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top