User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

A computer is involved somewhere
View Quote

True, but my false sense of security will feelz better about it...

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By kbi:

with israeli skunk water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcybYaJwBo

'Skunk' is non-lethal spray developed in Israel for use in crowd control. Described as a cross between "rotting flesh, unwashed socks and a sewer"
View Quote

The first time it's used here they will sue the city and department that deployed it and win in court.  More or less the reason the US does not use water cannons.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.rt.com/news/504115-instagram-refuses-remove-black-woman-white-people-severed-heads/

from the article, "However, Instagram previously fell foul of Black Lives Matter after it accidentally blocked a plethora of posts relating to the movement because its algorithm mistook them for spam. The site quickly rectified the issue and issued an apology. 'We want to be clear that using #blacklivesmatter​ is supported and celebrated on Instagram, and we are moving quickly to ensure voices using this hashtag are heard,' it said in a statement."

***Eye bleach is needed if you visit the website.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

A computer is involved somewhere

If ya didn't vote 30 times did you really vote?
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:56:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#7]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-exclusive-confirmed-wasnt-russia-hunter-biden-signed-off-request-repair-laptops-delaware-april-2019/

Breaking – we’ve been able to confirm that it was indeed Hunter Biden who signed off on the request to repair three laptops in Wilmington, DE in April 2019. Yaacov Apelbaum provided us support for this statement.  Yaacov was able to obtain Hunter Biden’s licenses in both Delaw...

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:56:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#8]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.rt.com/news/504115-instagram-refuses-remove-black-woman-white-people-severed-heads/

from the article, "However, Instagram previously fell foul of Black Lives Matter after it accidentally blocked a plethora of posts relating to the movement because its algorithm mistook them for spam. The site quickly rectified the issue and issued an apology. 'We want to be clear that using #blacklivesmatter​ is supported and celebrated on Instagram, and we are moving quickly to ensure voices using this hashtag are heard,' it said in a statement."

***Eye bleach is needed if you visit the website.
View Quote

.....more eye bleach on order because I did not head the warning on that one........I am going to blame the Marine's for training me that way...

Edit for Phrasing ....
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 7:58:03 PM EDT
[#9]

.....more eye bleach on order because I did not head the warning on that one........I am going to blame the Marine in me....
View Quote

I've heard you Marines like fat chicks, but....that shit was a bridge too far. Can't say I didn't warn you!
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#10]

I've heard you Marines like fat chicks, but....that shit was a bridge too far. Can't say I didn't warn you!
View Quote

While I was part of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children the term went from Hogging to Whaling.......

Good thing I got to pick my 2nd duty station in FL, at that point it went to a free for all.......
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#11]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/any-answers-nancy-president-trump-continues-to-rip-nancy-pelosi-over-her-sons-shady-business-dealings/

THIS WAS DEVASTATING! President Trump hit the Bidens and Pelosi families Friday night in one tweet! President Trump shined light on Paul Pelosi’s shady dealings with Ukraine! Wow Crazy Nancy, what’s going on? This is big stuff! https://t.co/hoHSERKgh9 — Donald J. Trump (@realD...
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#12]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/dinesh-dsouza-goes-joe-bidens-pawing-sniffing-little-girls-takes-ominous-new-significance/

We now know that approximately one third of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl — who is one of his relatives, according a shocking new report. According to Revolver News not only were there inappropriate photos of the child...

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#13]
FULMI update - To end the suspense and reassure everyone, I heard from Fulmi last night.

Since it's difficult to reinterpret a crazy dude's words, I'm posting part of the conversation so ya'll can know what's going on. Had planned to post earlier, but I was volunteering for a local BBQ fundraiser for our fire department today. Yummm BBQ, lol.

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Duh we're friends. I've been sick as shit and when that happens I generally stay away from everyone for everyone's sake, John didn't even know I was sick till he texted me on Sunday about football. I got that flu that was going around and was down for almost a week, then right when I started getting better it got all rainy here so despite being sick had to take the pups out, after a few days of that i got really really and really gross sick, which has been the way it's been since. Some days I feel somewhat better, which means like 20% of normal. It sucks and I've been in bed more this month than for the rest of the year combined it seems.
And if I died my mom would call you, she has a if I die list lol

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:08 PM
So did you ever go to the Dr and have a COVID test?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:12 PM
Yeah I did when I was still just flu-sick, I had the antibodies but no live bug so I had it when we suspected my mom had it in March, she checked me for that. The sick now isn't beer flu we're 99% sure it's walking pneumonia but I'm doing as little walking as possible.
I know, the nurse in you wants to strangle me for not going back to the doc to find out for sure but her office is far and my mom had to basically threaten to set me on fire to get me to go at all

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:16 PM
You are right about the nurse in me part, LOL. It's just who I am. Are you seeing any improvement? is there anything I, or the boys in riot thread, can do for you?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:17 PM
So covid, at least as far as I go was 2 days of feeling "off", I get a harden variety stomach flu and it lead to my was being kicked for like 3 weeks, go figure I've seen improvement like 5 times, when it lasts for more than 2 days in a row I'll start feeling optimistic. I do not know how to deal with being really sick, I get sick for maybe a week total usually in the fall for a year, so...Yeah I dunno what to do. Last time I was this sick was when I initially got malaria, but even though I felt more like I was gonna literally die then it was over fairly quick, this is just fucking annoying And that's like a week total for the whole year, combined, usually in the fall is when it's for more than one day is what I meant.

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Obviously, you know my recommendations, which include a trip to the Dr or "local" hospital, but it's equally obvious you're not going to listen to that. So what else can I say...chicken soup, antibiotics and hydration. Are you sure you don't have some underlying condition that you didn't know about? Have you quit smoking, LOL?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Nope I have no conditions aside from being a little belly-y and excema. I quit like every 3-4 days because ya know sick, then I have one cause I wanna, try not to puke... from that and then do it all over again lol
I need to try to feed Jesse again before they go to bed and I'll have to try hard not to puke just from doing that, and I'm basically living on Raman which is okay cause I actually like it

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:28 PM
The boys suggested you switch to vaping flavored stuff. I told them I didn't think that was in the cards. With pneumonia....but I won't lecture you. You're a big boy, and boys will do what boys will do.
How is Jesse doing with his hip?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:30 PM
I vaped whenever I went to Ohio to see 3 strikes, she would not let me smoke anywhere around her so I did that instead, then she gave me shit for that being worse than smoking. How I never shit her is a fucking miracle
Jesse is doing great actually, still a little gimpy and even more stubborn and spoiled but really good. I need to get his prescription refilled too, probably have my mom go get it after work Friday. She's 2 days away from getting a promotion and full time at her work, fingers crossed becayse she'll almost double her pay.
Shot her not shit her although that's be funny too lol

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Okay hon tell the squad I'm too mean to die but too nice to inflict myself on them right now. Because I can be a right bastard when I'm sick. I don't mean to be but I know I am.

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:51 PM
You can be a stubborn asshole-ish type...true enough. Ok, take care and GET WELL.

***So there you have it, straight from the horses (jackass's, lol) mouth.
View Quote

Well, it's good to hear he ain't dying.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:04:55 PM EDT
[#14]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/dinesh-dsouza-goes-joe-bidens-pawing-sniffing-little-girls-takes-ominous-new-significance/

We now know that approximately one third of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl — who is one of his relatives, according a shocking new report. According to Revolver News not only were there inappropriate photos of the child...

View Quote

Bidens are into underage incest?

I wish I was surprised.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#15]
FULMI update - To end the suspense and reassure everyone, I heard from Fulmi last night.

Since it's difficult to reinterpret a crazy dude's words, I'm posting part of the conversation so ya'll can know what's going on. Had planned to post earlier, but I was volunteering for a local BBQ fundraiser for our fire department today. Yummm BBQ, lol.

Duh we're friends. I've been sick as shit and when that happens I generally stay away from everyone for everyone's sake, John didn't even know I was sick till he texted me on Sunday about football. I got that flu that was going around and was down for almost a week, then right when I started getting better it got all rainy here so despite being sick had to take the pups out, after a few days of that i got really really and really gross sick, which has been the way it's been since. Some days I feel somewhat better, which means like 20% of normal. It sucks and I've been in bed more this month than for the rest of the year combined it seems.

Yeah I did when I was still just flu-sick, I had the antibodies but no live bug so I had it when we suspected my mom had it in March, she checked me for that. The sick now isn't beer flu we're 99% sure it's walking pneumonia but I'm doing as little walking as possible.
I know, the nurse in you wants to strangle me for not going back to the doc to find out for sure but her office is far and my mom had to basically threaten to set me on fire to get me to go at all

You are right about the nurse in me part, LOL. It's just who I am. Are you seeing any improvement? is there anything I, or the boys in riot thread, can do for you?

So covid, at least as far as I go was 2 days of feeling "off", I get a harden variety stomach flu and it lead to my was being kicked for like 3 weeks, go figure I've seen improvement like 5 times, when it lasts for more than 2 days in a row I'll start feeling optimistic. I do not know how to deal with being really sick, I get sick for maybe a week total usually in the fall for a year, so...Yeah I dunno what to do. Last time I was this sick was when I initially got malaria, but even though I felt more like I was gonna literally die then it was over fairly quick, this is just fucking annoying And that's like a week total for the whole year, combined, usually in the fall is when it's for more than one day is what I meant.

Obviously, you know my recommendations, which include a trip to the Dr or "local" hospital, but it's equally obvious you're not going to listen to that. So what else can I say...chicken soup, antibiotics and hydration. Are you sure you don't have some underlying condition that you didn't know about? Have you quit smoking, LOL?

Nope I have no conditions aside from being a little belly-y and excema. I quit like every 3-4 days because ya know sick, then I have one cause I wanna, try not to puke... from that and then do it all over again lol
I need to try to feed Jesse again before they go to bed and I'll have to try hard not to puke just from doing that, and I'm basically living on Raman which is okay cause I actually like it

The boys suggested you switch to vaping flavored stuff. I told them I didn't think that was in the cards. With pneumonia....but I won't lecture you. You're a big boy, and boys will do what boys will do.

I vaped whenever I went to Ohio to see 3 strikes, she would not let me smoke anywhere around her so I did that instead, then she gave me shit for that being worse than smoking. How I never shit her is a fucking miracle
Jesse is doing great actually, still a little gimpy and even more stubborn and spoiled but really good. I need to get his prescription refilled too, probably have my mom go get it after work Friday. She's 2 days away from getting a promotion and full time at her work, fingers crossed becayse she'll almost double her pay.

Okay hon tell the squad I'm too mean to die but too nice to inflict myself on them right now. Because I can be a right bastard when I'm sick. I don't mean to be but I know I am.

You can be a stubborn asshole-ish type...true enough. Ok, take care and GET WELL.

View Quote

Thanks CeCe

Hope you feel better Fulmi
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By eesmith:

It's a great piece, and I collaborated with Kyle on an antifa monograph coming soon from Center for Security Policy; my contextual insurgency piece was published by them.

I'm glad y'all are finding all this stuff helpful.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/BD13A3F7-54BB-4972-BC1B-F5D4CAD55C97_jpe-1646713.JPG

View Quote

You're doing great work, Erin!
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Awesome! Glad he's ok and just has tummy troubles.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
What happened to our Bolivian freedom fighter?
View Quote

I'm here, standing by for orders to invade and rescue @Tads
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Left the house at 230am. Got to the Chiricahua Mountains around 530am.  Holy crap I have never seen so many deer and turkeys. Close your eyes and you’d hit a damn deer.

Got this bird called a Eared Quetzal. There are only 2 known in Az right now.  

God damn Apple Maps. I wasn’t paying attention. Figured it would send me home the way I came. I looked at the route marker and was like that looks weird. No shit it looked weird. Apple decided to take me on a 30 minute tour of New Mexico.

Also finally saw a Coati.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:27:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
What happened to our Bolivian freedom fighter?
View Quote

He's out there somewhere looking for a...

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:32:21 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Thanks CeCe!
Get well soon Fulmi, and quit being a little bitch!
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:33:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By dbmers:
Left the house at 230am. Got to the Chiricahua Mountains around 530am.  Holy crap I have never seen so many deer and turkeys. Close your eyes and you’d hit a damn deer.

God damn Apple Maps. I wasn’t paying attention. Figured it would send me home the way I came. I looked at the route marker and was like that looks weird. No shit it looked weird. Apple decided to take me on a 30 minute tour of New Mexico.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/4DF6B5A4-2C9A-4A22-911A-488DE72E49F2_jpe-1647377.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/9155F427-473D-4D8C-803B-49972CD3D52D_jpe-1647379.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/6F0BA39C-903C-4E30-B48D-F8A459CF7D1C_jpe-1647383.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/82621134-DDE2-487E-A1D9-5992C20BE52D_jpe-1647385.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/C3B991BF-83B2-4D23-9BE4-37E2F93E7E7B_jpe-1647389.JPG
View Quote

awesome pics as always. that bird is beautiful.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:35:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#25]

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:37:40 PM EDT
[#26]
@dbmers - Where did you spot the Coati? I was with the wife unit many many years ago in Costa Rica and saw my very first one, cute little bastard. The park ranger had him trained well, would give him his leftover lunch. Reminds me of a funny looking trash panda.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By GlockWrench:
@dbmers - Where did you spot the Coati? I was with the wife unit many many years ago in Costa Rica and saw my very first one, cute little bastard. The park ranger had him trained well, would give him his leftover lunch. Reminds me of a funny looking trash panda.
View Quote

Chiricahua Mountains
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:39:24 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

That's a spicy meatball!
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:40:40 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

.....more eye bleach on order because I did not head the warning on that one........I am going to blame the Marine in me....

Not me. Met my wife on fitnesssingles.com
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Thanks for the Fulmi update.  Hope he gets better soon!
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I'm here, standing by for orders to invade and rescue @Tads
View Quote

He’s down on comms due to the boog.  He has the charms of a certain 23 year old to help him.  He also owns the local constabulary due to bribes and charm.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#33]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/4DF6B5A4-2C9A-4A22-911A-488DE72E49F2_jpe-1647377.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/9155F427-473D-4D8C-803B-49972CD3D52D_jpe-1647379.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/6F0BA39C-903C-4E30-B48D-F8A459CF7D1C_jpe-1647383.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/82621134-DDE2-487E-A1D9-5992C20BE52D_jpe-1647385.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/C3B991BF-83B2-4D23-9BE4-37E2F93E7E7B_jpe-1647389.JPG
View Quote

Awesome stuff!   AZ has a lot of awesome creatures.

Maybe one day you'll get a Jaguar on film
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:44:56 PM EDT
[#34]
https://andmagazine.com/talk/2020/10/18/joe-biden-cannot-be-president-time-for-the-democrats-to-put-country-before-party/

No rational person can any longer have any question about the corruption of Hunter Biden and his father Joe. Even the most skeptical must admit in light of the recent revelations produced by the New York Post and Breitbart that President Trump’s use of the term “Biden Crime Fa...

**We all knew this was coming, much to Kamala's delight.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

nice Pictures

and damn you got up early

just about the time I went to bed
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

He’s down on comms due to the boog.  He has the charms of a certain 23 year old to help him.  He also owns the local constabulary due to bribes and charm.
View Quote

You only rent crooked cops.  Lots of people learn that lesson the hard way.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

nice Pictures

View All Quotes

nice Pictures

Got up early?  You silly man.  I never went to bed lol

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:50:59 PM EDT
[#40]
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/522077-borat-cameras-captured-giuliani-in-hotel-bedroom-scene-reports

The forthcoming "Borat" sequel reportedly features Rudy Giuliani engaging in provocative behavior with a woman he'd been told was a reporter.

I guess the D's are trying to pass off a movie scene as Rudy being in a hotel with an underage person and doing whatever, lol.

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Saw a monster buck and 20+ deer weekend before last
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

View Quote

Gotcha. I'm still going next year, but could leave on short notice if need be.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#45]

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/zvb5CX-luIKcUymJ-G_OE35RIpl2fGiL6fn5dDtBM0I/https/media.8kun.top/file_store/0b86521b866d917cf31a137917845780ee11746e3729f5cf6a52a19ebafe3584.png?width=398&height=398
View Quote

Gross. That’s why I go out and be with nature.  To get away from all this grossness
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Gotcha. I'm still going next year, but could leave on short notice if need be.
View Quote

He’s resourceful.  They have a media and social media blackout.  It’s what commies do.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:56:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#47]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

The media are willfully ignorant.

True or false they will run with anything that supports their narrative including making up their own facts using "unidentified" sources.
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:59:38 PM EDT
[#49]

nice Pictures

Got up early?  You silly man.  I never went to bed lol

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/9FE26B67-2309-41A6-B672-173F2EB6A839_jpe-1647422.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/D06A7FA7-9E57-4346-8328-089B3DFA1686_jpe-1647423.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/3DEA5CFB-64B3-4BC3-B472-12AE1C14638D_jpe-1647426.JPG

very cool
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top