Originally Posted By Fantomas:
View Quote

The Surgeon General of the U.S.?

I find that hard to believe.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:24:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://andmagazine.com/talk/2020/10/18/joe-biden-cannot-be-president-time-for-the-democrats-to-put-country-before-party/

No rational person can any longer have any question about the corruption of Hunter Biden and his father Joe. Even the most skeptical must admit in light of the recent revelations produced by the New York Post and Breitbart that President Trump’s use of the term “Biden Crime Fa...

**We all knew this was coming, much to Kamala's delight.
View Quote

At least there's Hilary... Err Kamala as I catch up on posts..
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:25:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Breedy] [#3]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

Welp, you have advice, you’re in charge.  You’re now Dr. Breedy sorry the Porsche comes later.
View Quote

Ha, hardly just a decent amount of time as a ghetto street medic
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:27:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#4]
Originally Posted By Breedy:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Breedy:

Welp, you have advice, you’re in charge.  You’re now Dr. Breedy sorry the Porsche comes later.

Well now you’re Dr. Breedy, Street Surgeon.  I’m dragging the lump of flesh to you and going back to business. You can share your disdain for my abilities with the nurses, you’ll have common ground now.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:27:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

<snip>
I took a first aid class in college. Then in the Navy.

As and added bonus my middle son is a FF parametic and my youngest is a FF EMT.

I'm good.
View Quote
Thinking back, that was the most useful part of REFTRA, but not sure it was worth the misery of Cuba and the abuse by the Fucking Tough Guys.  I seem to be short of Large Battle Dressings (the answer to almost everything) though...
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:30:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fantomas] [#6]
Originally Posted By elcope:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

1st I heard of it

Court Date was today / article from the 8th

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/politics/jerome-adams-hawaii-citation-trnd/index.html

https://fox40.com/news/political-connection/us-surgeon-general-to-plead-not-guilty-in-hawaii-virus-case/
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:34:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#7]

"The Honolulu Police Department said that it has issued 29,000 warnings, 68,000 citations and made 450 arrests for violations of the emergency order. The penalty for violating the emergency orders is a fine of up to $5,000 and one year in prison."

Jesus fucking Christ! I would fucking quit before writing out citations or warnings for this stupid shit. I'd punch the governor, mayor, and chief in the face before I would lock someone up for it. Hawaii is a fucking shithole anyway.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:35:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah.. He tried visiting Chinaman's Hat and the beach parks are closed to minimize spread, along with a pretty strict quarantine requirement. Like above, the original ticket or whatever it ended up being was a couple weeks ago or so.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:36:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#9]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

"The Honolulu Police Department said that it has issued 29,000 warnings, 68,000 citations and made 450 arrests for violations of the emergency order. The penalty for violating the emergency orders is a fine of up to $5,000 and one year in prison."

Jesus fucking Christ! I would fucking quit before writing out citations or warnings for this stupid shit. I'd punch the governor, mayor, and chief in the face before I would lock someone up for it.
View All Quotes

Jesus fucking Christ! I would fucking quit before writing out citations or warnings for this stupid shit. I'd punch the governor, mayor, and chief in the face before I would lock someone up for it.

That’s because you’re a good cop with reasonable leadship,  clearly Hawaii has some team players.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:36:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4Teen_R] [#10]

View Quote

I thought he got a ticket. Some Covid cop pinched him for being in a "closed" park. But you know Hawaiian Judge....Orange Man Bad!! Fuck Hawaii.

Oh yeah, he was there because the state asked him to come and help with some BS related to covid. Nice "thank you".
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#11]

That’s because you’re a good cop with reasonable leadship,  clearly some in Hawaii are team players.
View All Quotes

That’s because you’re a good cop with reasonable leadship,  clearly some in Hawaii are team players.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:39:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Even rioters have to admit the truth sometimes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:42:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Jesus fucking Christ! I would fucking quit before writing out citations or warnings for this stupid shit. I'd punch the governor, mayor, and chief in the face before I would lock someone up for it. Hawaii is a fucking shithole anyway.
View All Quotes

it's ridiculous

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:43:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Wonder if he'll wear his Vice Admiral costume to trial.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:44:37 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

Just look at this shit -

"Caldwell's order allowed for people to traverse the park to access the ocean, but people were not permitted to remain in the park for any activities, including for exercise"

purely clear and objective guidelines  

Our Western-most Indian reservation.

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:45:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:48:34 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Yeah my wife thinks we're gonna go back sometime soon. I try to be optimistic but don't want to break her heart.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:48:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:51:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Holy shit that's ballsy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:52:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

Just look at this shit -

"Caldwell's order allowed for people to traverse the park to access the ocean, but people were not permitted to remain in the park for any activities, including for exercise"

View All Quotes

Just look at this shit -

LOL! That makes a whole lot of sense.
If it wasn't such a strategic location and didn't require a constitutional amendment, I'd say we remove their statehood and have them fuck off.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:53:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Concur. When I was a TAO, I got to shoot a TALD in the VACAPES during a JTFX.  It was pretty effective.   For some reason all the PACFIRES also seemed to occur on my watch.  Lots of experience with them and we had three mounts (CVN). They were always up and ready.  The weak link was the mount captain Fire Control Techs...
View Quote

Up and ready, sure, but I’ve never seen them hit something. Even those slow-ass targets they towed behind the Learjets. The one time it looked like they shot one down, turned out they’d just cut the cable about a hundred feet in front of it. Not a mark on the target with the big honking radar reflector on it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:56:48 AM EDT
[#22]

If it wasn't such a strategic location and didn't require a constitutional amendment, I'd say we remove their statehood and have them fuck off.
View All Quotes

Just look at this shit -

"I think of New Mexico. And I take away reason and accountability."

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:56:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Yeah my wife thinks we're gonna go back sometime soon. I try to be optimistic but don't want to break her heart.
View Quote

I've been to Hawaii twice. I ran into assholes everywhere both times. Maybe I was the asshole, but I doubt it. I've been to Cozumel four times, Tijuana a few times, and never had an issue. Fuck Hawaii. Amazing how I am treated better in Mexico than I am in a US state. Could be they just want the dollars, but I didn't get that impression. People in Hawaii hated that I was white. Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:59:02 AM EDT
[#24]

Everything you need to know as a regular person about trauma is available online or in an EMT textbook.  I have spare book I’d be willing to share, you pay shipping and it’s passed on.

Really only a handful of chapters are useful so it’s not a huge time commitment to learn this stuff
View Quote

You're right, of course - and I'm sending some helpful links to my neighbor. The skills are relatively simple, and can be taught adequately via Zoom, textbook, et cetera.

My concern is that antifa street medics are holding these classes, bringing people together who were scared, worried, or at least concerned enough about fash death squads (or whatever) to make the time to attend a training session. People sign up for the class as individuals, and then they'll all get together and realize that they're not alone. Their concerns will be validated, they'll reinforce each others' views, and then they'll be taught some basic skills - as a group - and they'll feel empowered and connected. They'll associate antifa with positive, life-saving skills. Not the Red Cross. Not Stop the Bleed. Antifa and their street medics.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:59:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By djohn:
A neighbor asked about the trauma kit I carry in my truck. I explained some of the basics, and he asked about getting training. I suggested  https://www.stopthebleed.org/

"I couldn't find any local classes."

So I checked myself:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/stopthebleed03-1647612.png

The entire state of Florida apparently has a total of TWO (2) classes offered: one in November, and one in December. Via Zoom.

Meanwhile, in Portland:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/stopthebleed04-1647654.png

America-hating, latte-sipping, blue-hair-having "street medics" are "on track to train 140+ PDX area activists in 2 weeks." In person.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/stopthebleed02-1647611.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/stopthebleed01-1647610.png

I can smirk about their PC "sliding scale," but they're organizing, training, and preparing for violent conflict - as a group.

It's encouraging to see Riot Squad preparing, individually, for whatever's coming. But I wish we could do more.
View Quote
Try this:

Tactical Combat Casualty Care Training (TCCC) | S12 Nashville 2018

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:59:29 AM EDT
[#26]

I've been to Hawaii twice. I ran into assholes everywhere both times. Maybe I was the asshole, but I doubt it. I've been to Cozumel four times, Tijuana a few times, and never had an issue. Fuck Hawaii. Amazing how I am treated better in Mexico than I am in a US state. Could be they just want the dollars, but I didn't get that impression. People in Hawaii hated that I was white. Oh well.
View Quote
Yeah... say what you want about Mexico in general, but at resorts they work their asses off.  Hawaii not so much.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:59:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Some might remember the recent mommy Mountain Lion viral video....

Cougar Stalks Man for 6 Minutes During Run
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:59:42 AM EDT
[#28]
FULMI update - To end the suspense and reassure everyone, I heard from Fulmi last night.

Since it's difficult to reinterpret a crazy dude's words, I'm posting part of the conversation so ya'll can know what's going on. Had planned to post earlier, but I was volunteering for a local BBQ fundraiser for our fire department today. Yummm BBQ, lol.

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Duh we're friends. I've been sick as shit and when that happens I generally stay away from everyone for everyone's sake, John didn't even know I was sick till he texted me on Sunday about football. I got that flu that was going around and was down for almost a week, then right when I started getting better it got all rainy here so despite being sick had to take the pups out, after a few days of that i got really really and really gross sick, which has been the way it's been since. Some days I feel somewhat better, which means like 20% of normal. It sucks and I've been in bed more this month than for the rest of the year combined it seems.
And if I died my mom would call you, she has a if I die list lol

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:08 PM
So did you ever go to the Dr and have a COVID test?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:12 PM
Yeah I did when I was still just flu-sick, I had the antibodies but no live bug so I had it when we suspected my mom had it in March, she checked me for that. The sick now isn't beer flu we're 99% sure it's walking pneumonia but I'm doing as little walking as possible.
I know, the nurse in you wants to strangle me for not going back to the doc to find out for sure but her office is far and my mom had to basically threaten to set me on fire to get me to go at all

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:16 PM
You are right about the nurse in me part, LOL. It's just who I am. Are you seeing any improvement? is there anything I, or the boys in riot thread, can do for you?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:17 PM
So covid, at least as far as I go was 2 days of feeling "off", I get a harden variety stomach flu and it lead to my was being kicked for like 3 weeks, go figure I've seen improvement like 5 times, when it lasts for more than 2 days in a row I'll start feeling optimistic. I do not know how to deal with being really sick, I get sick for maybe a week total usually in the fall for a year, so...Yeah I dunno what to do. Last time I was this sick was when I initially got malaria, but even though I felt more like I was gonna literally die then it was over fairly quick, this is just fucking annoying And that's like a week total for the whole year, combined, usually in the fall is when it's for more than one day is what I meant.

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Obviously, you know my recommendations, which include a trip to the Dr or "local" hospital, but it's equally obvious you're not going to listen to that. So what else can I say...chicken soup, antibiotics and hydration. Are you sure you don't have some underlying condition that you didn't know about? Have you quit smoking, LOL?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Nope I have no conditions aside from being a little belly-y and excema. I quit like every 3-4 days because ya know sick, then I have one cause I wanna, try not to puke... from that and then do it all over again lol
I need to try to feed Jesse again before they go to bed and I'll have to try hard not to puke just from doing that, and I'm basically living on Raman which is okay cause I actually like it

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:28 PM
The boys suggested you switch to vaping flavored stuff. I told them I didn't think that was in the cards. With pneumonia....but I won't lecture you. You're a big boy, and boys will do what boys will do.
How is Jesse doing with his hip?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:30 PM
I vaped whenever I went to Ohio to see 3 strikes, she would not let me smoke anywhere around her so I did that instead, then she gave me shit for that being worse than smoking. How I never shit her is a fucking miracle
Jesse is doing great actually, still a little gimpy and even more stubborn and spoiled but really good. I need to get his prescription refilled too, probably have my mom go get it after work Friday. She's 2 days away from getting a promotion and full time at her work, fingers crossed becayse she'll almost double her pay.
Shot her not shit her although that's be funny too lol

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Okay hon tell the squad I'm too mean to die but too nice to inflict myself on them right now. Because I can be a right bastard when I'm sick. I don't mean to be but I know I am.

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:51 PM
You can be a stubborn asshole-ish type...true enough. Ok, take care and GET WELL.

***So there you have it, straight from the horses (jackass's, lol) mouth.
View Quote
Good. Tell him he is an asshole for me!
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:00:20 AM EDT
[#29]

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/RP59K8/jack-nicholson-as-good-as-it-gets-1997-RP59K8.jpg

View All Quotes

Just look at this shit -

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/RP59K8/jack-nicholson-as-good-as-it-gets-1997-RP59K8.jpg

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:01:18 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Not like the islanders would care very much. I'm sure the Japanese tourists would still be dragging in the cash, and they would still be flying the Polynesian Kingdom flags they already do next to upside down American flags on the west side.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:02:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Yeah... say what you want about Mexico in general, but at resorts they work their asses off.  Hawaii not so much.
View All Quotes

Bingo!
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:04:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Extrabonez:

Not like the islanders would care very much. I'm sure the Japanese tourists would still be dragging in the cash, and they would still be flying the Polynesian Kingdom flags they already do next to upside down American flags on the west side.
View Quote

Very true. But at least they wouldn't be getting anymore of money printer go brrrr cash.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:06:36 AM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes

I have been to Hawaii - was on my Honeymoon Kaui and Maui - it was nice

the Mexicans want you to come back the Hawaiian's don't really care

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:08:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5GhoYKK3g
View Quote

Excellent! Watching and sharing
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:08:53 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:10:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Some might remember the recent mommy Mountain Lion viral video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60NXS7VRT74
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:14:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Damn I think we missed this one in NYC earlier today

USA: Tensions flare in NYC as pro-Trump demo disrupted by counter protesters

USA: Tensions flare in NYC as pro-Trump demo disrupted by counter protesters
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:17:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#38]

You're right, of course - and I'm sending some helpful links to my neighbor. The skills are relatively simple, and can be taught adequately via Zoom, textbook, et cetera.

My concern is that antifa street medics are holding these classes, bringing people together who were scared, worried, or at least concerned enough about fash death squads (or whatever) to make the time to attend a training session. People sign up for the class as individuals, and then they'll all get together and realize that they're not alone. Their concerns will be validated, they'll reinforce each others' views, and then they'll be taught some basic skills - as a group - and they'll feel empowered and connected. They'll associate antifa with positive, life-saving skills. Not the Red Cross. Not Stop the Bleed. Antifa and their street medics.
View All Quotes

Everything you need to know as a regular person about trauma is available online or in an EMT textbook.  I have spare book I’d be willing to share, you pay shipping and it’s passed on.

Really only a handful of chapters are useful so it’s not a huge time commitment to learn this stuff

They clearly have the advantage in nurses and plugging holes, but with nearly 20 years of war I’d guess it’s safe to say  we have the advantage in making holes.  1 good wound will tie up a ton of people, inflicting that wound takes one person, the odds are in our favor.  

Basically don’t get shot or pray our docs are close.

Hopefully everything stays peaceful
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:19:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:22:57 AM EDT
[#40]

They clearly have the advantage in nurses and plugging holes, but with nearly 20 years of war I'd say it's safe to say  we have the advantage in making holes.  1 good wound will tie up a ton of people, inflicting that wound takes one person, the odds are in our favor.  

Basically don't get shot or pray our arf docs are close.
View All Quotes

Everything you need to know as a regular person about trauma is available online or in an EMT textbook.  I have spare book I'd be willing to share, you pay shipping and it's passed on.

Really only a handful of chapters are useful so it's not a huge time commitment to learn this stuff

They clearly have the advantage in nurses and plugging holes, but with nearly 20 years of war I'd say it's safe to say  we have the advantage in making holes.  1 good wound will tie up a ton of people, inflicting that wound takes one person, the odds are in our favor.  

I saw one of their medics put a tourniquet on a scratch that was barely bleeding.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:23:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#41]

They clearly have the advantage in nurses and plugging holes, but with nearly 20 years of war I’d say it’s safe to say  we have the advantage in making holes.  1 good wound will tie up a ton of people, inflicting that wound takes one person, the odds are in our favor.  

Basically don’t get shot or pray our arf docs are close.
View Quote

Sometimes I wonder how long CeCe will stand there pointing and laughing at one of our arterial sprays while she says something like "remember what the fuck you said on page 603?"
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:25:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#42]
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
I saw one of their medics put a tourniquet on a scratch that was barely bleeding.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By E-Mag:

Everything you need to know as a regular person about trauma is available online or in an EMT textbook.  I have spare book I'd be willing to share, you pay shipping and it's passed on.

Really only a handful of chapters are useful so it's not a huge time commitment to learn this stuff

Most nurses don’t have much trauma experience.  Antifa medics now are a joke, real lefty medics/nurses will be better.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:26:02 AM EDT
[#43]

Sometimes I wonder how long CeCe will stand there pointing and laughing at your arterial spray while she says something like "remember what the fuck you said on page 603?"
View Quote

Hey...I only delay until you show me your voter registration card. No Republican...no bueno.

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:26:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Did my part earlier today
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:28:38 AM EDT
[#45]

Sometimes I wonder how long CeCe will stand there pointing and laughing at one of our arterial sprays while she says something like "remember what the fuck you said on page 603?"
View All Quotes

They clearly have the advantage in nurses and plugging holes, but with nearly 20 years of war I’d say it’s safe to say  we have the advantage in making holes.  1 good wound will tie up a ton of people, inflicting that wound takes one person, the odds are in our favor.  

Basically don’t get shot or pray our arf docs are close.

“Don’t plug that, that’s my main vein”

I kid... I hope an NC patch and mansplaining how I got the hole will help me.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:30:03 AM EDT
[#46]
https://andmagazine.com/talk/2020/10/18/joe-biden-cannot-be-president-time-for-the-democrats-to-put-country-before-party/

No rational person can any longer have any question about the corruption of Hunter Biden and his father Joe. Even the most skeptical must admit in light of the recent revelations produced by the New York Post and Breitbart that President Trump’s use of the term “Biden Crime Fa...

**We all knew this was coming, much to Kamala's delight.
View Quote
if Biden drops off the ticket. How does it effect the early voting and absentee ballots already sent in?

CD
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:31:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:31:43 AM EDT
[#48]

Hey...I only delay until you show me your voter registration card. No Republican...no bueno.

View Quote

Well I'm fucked, because my voter registration card doesn't mention political party.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:32:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:33:40 AM EDT
[#50]

Well I'm fucked, because my voter registration card doesn't mention political party.
View Quote

Kitten, you know I would save you no matter what.

Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top