User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:34:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:35:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Kitten, you know I would save you no matter what.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Well I'm fucked, because my voter registration card doesn't mention political party.

Kitten, you know I would save you no matter what.

I know, pumpkin. Now go make dinner.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:35:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

“Don’t plug that, that’s my main vein”

I kid... I hope an NC patch and mansplaining how I got the hole will help me.  
View Quote

Now sweetie...you obviously know how I adore mansplaining! It makes me moist, lol.

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:39:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5GhoYKK3g
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Originally Posted By djohn:
A neighbor asked about the trauma kit I carry in my truck. I explained some of the basics, and he asked about getting training. I suggested  https://www.stopthebleed.org/

"I couldn't find any local classes."

So I checked myself:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/stopthebleed03-1647612.png

The entire state of Florida apparently has a total of TWO (2) classes offered: one in November, and one in December. Via Zoom.

Meanwhile, in Portland:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/stopthebleed04-1647654.png

America-hating, latte-sipping, blue-hair-having "street medics" are "on track to train 140+ PDX area activists in 2 weeks." In person.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/stopthebleed02-1647611.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/stopthebleed01-1647610.png

I can smirk about their PC "sliding scale," but they're organizing, training, and preparing for violent conflict - as a group.

It's encouraging to see Riot Squad preparing, individually, for whatever's coming. But I wish we could do more.
Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5GhoYKK3g

Go to the American Pioneer Corps tab in the hometown forum.  Inside there is a link to all the latest US Mil Deployed Medicine TCCC courses.

If you have a local APC Chapter, they probably have somebody capable of teaching the class too.

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:41:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#5]

Now sweetie...you obviously know how I adore mansplaining! It makes me moist, lol.

View All Quotes

“Don’t plug that, that’s my main vein”

An NC girl or southern girls in general I don’t doubt.  

The moisture is just humidity.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:42:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Nice bro.

ETA:  Looked closer and realized its TenCate which is now Toray. They are a composites manufacturer that supplies many different Aerospace companies. I've worked with it for a while in my last field. Mainly TC275 40% resin content.
View Quote

cool.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:45:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Folks, I'm hitting the sack, then hitting the sack. I hope everyone stays well. For those that are in far off places, please stay safe.
For those that aren't feeling well, quit being a pussy and get well soon.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:46:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I am now safely ensconced in the warm bosom of "the bubble".

There is no escape.

Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine (1975)

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:50:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

Go to the American Pioneer Corps tab in the hometown forum.  Inside there is a link to all the latest US Mil Deployed Medicine TCCC courses.

If you have a local APC Chapter, they probably have somebody capable of teaching the class too.

View Quote

Did they go back to vented chest seals?
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:50:38 AM EDT
[#10]

I've been to Hawaii twice. I ran into assholes everywhere both times. Maybe I was the asshole, but I doubt it. I've been to Cozumel four times, Tijuana a few times, and never had an issue. Fuck Hawaii. Amazing how I am treated better in Mexico than I am in a US state. Could be they just want the dollars, but I didn't get that impression. People in Hawaii hated that I was white. Oh well.
View Quote

people of hawaiian heritage hate and despise mainland U.S. people, even though they are dependant on them for a large part of the economy

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:53:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:56:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Sometimes I wonder how long CeCe will stand there pointing and laughing at one of our arterial sprays while she says something like "remember what the fuck you said on page 603?"
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:02:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#13]

An NC girl or southern girls in general I don’t doubt. I hear that accent and I know I’m good.
View Quote

Depends on what part of NC, some areas of NC sound like Boomhaur from King of the Hill.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:02:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Folks, I'm hitting the sack, then hitting the sack. I hope everyone stays well. For those that are in far off places, please stay safe.
For those that aren't feeling well, quit being a pussy and get well soon.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:05:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#15]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Depends on what part of NC, some areas of NC sound like Boomhaur from King of the King.
View All Quotes

An NC girl or southern girls in general I don’t doubt. I hear that accent and I know I’m good.

Depends on what part of NC, some areas of NC sound like Boomhaur from King of the King.

Beats New Yawk or CA, which is all we have in Charlotte. They’d see my skin and matching genitalia and let me bleed out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:12:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By staticpulse:

Did they go back to vented chest seals?
View Quote

When I last took the class in 13, yes.

Now, half a Dram of Auchentoshan, and I'm off to bed.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:18:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:25:49 AM EDT
[#18]

Beats New Yawk or CA, which is all we have in Charlotte. They’d see my skin and matching genitalia and let me bleed out.
View Quote

Fact! I had a condo in Nags Head for several years and loved it there and went often, lost in my divorce last year.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:32:47 AM EDT
[#19]
This tweet brings up an interesting question.  Will Biden be forced to drop out of the race before election day and if so predictions on what happens if he does?  I think with what is being uncovered there is a distinct possibility of that happening.

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:33:22 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:38:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:51:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
This tweet brings up an interesting question.  Will Biden be forced to drop out of the race before election day and if so predictions on what happens if he does?  I think with what is being uncovered there is a distinct possibility of that happening.

View Quote
If that happens, we're in uncharted territory.  At this date, the Dem infighting over who a replacement would be  will be glorious and the states would be unable to produce new ballots with a substitute candidate.

The courts will be real busy, because IMO it will mean Trump is running unopposed.  I'm sure Dems would violently disagree.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:51:59 AM EDT
[#23]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/thiscool-1647739.png

Even rioters have to admit the truth sometimes.
View Quote

Impossible to look cool wearing the chastity flap.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:01:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By elcope:

When I last took the class in 13, yes.

Now, half a Dram of Auchentoshan, and I'm off to bed.
View Quote

That's wild. We were doing live tissue labs and they were still teaching 4 sided chest seals w/ NCD as needed. I'm assuming NCD's weren't the catch all they hoped for, and went back?
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:02:20 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

"Don't plug that, that's my main vein"

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:02:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

thank you Erin
while i got ya, there's something else i was curious about. In these infinity cells. Is there anyway to distinguish the leadership from the regular foot soldiers. Say hypothetically, things get interesting after the election. What would be the best way to pick out HVT's. I assume during the protest its the ones leading the chants. I would assume those guys are still low level (although they still need removing from the board).
Also best way to identify safe house's other than following them back to the hive?

I have the link to your first interview saved in another tab, just haven't had a chance to listen to it at work yet, sorry if you covered this already.
View Quote
sorry for the delay @Bama_Rebel

Affinity groups in black bloc often don't have a real command structure the way we would think of it, but they can have people that are more experienced that step up to herd people. They won't have any markings (kinda defeats the purpose of blocing up) but you can separate them and the affinity groups from the rest of the bloc by watching behavior.

watch the guy at :17 in this video call people back together: https://twitter.com/lcrwnews/status/1317590641057038337?s=21

For non-bloc protesters the road guides often have vests or caution tape on their arm, and the person with the bullhorn calling directions is often the person coordinating the march and probably the closest thing to being in charge.

Most of them just live in regular houses or apartments like other people, sometimes they'll live in communal warehouse situations in places like the bay. Maybe they'll have lefty signs and stuff out, but there's no real hidden markings to let other antifa know allies are there.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:03:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Is the shield the representation of the one you expropriated via communism in Portland?

If so, that one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Staying up late messing with the patreon and figuring out reward tiers, should I do the entire shield on the mug or just the logo?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/630A5DA8-A6BF-43B5-8D41-93B5B1E1A807_jpe-1646408.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/1CE38722-2759-4440-9F66-7FC56596338C_jpe-1646409.JPG

Is the shield the representation of the one you expropriated via communism in Portland?

If so, that one.

That's a photoshop of the exact one I aquired in Portland. @elcope
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:06:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Crye JPC 2.0 and belt, Haley chest rig, Esstac kiwy pouches, Trex Ragnarok holster. I hate money.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:14:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Kommissar89:

TBH until all of this started I was envisioning more of the "Mad Max" scenario with the breakdown of society and government and there would be no police (e.g. - briefly after Katrina 2005) but I had not anticipated how the leftists would be able to elect mayors, DAs, governors, etc. who would allow mayhem to happen unchallenged. I have not yet been able to process exactly how to handle a situation where there is a "mob" while at the same time there is still a functioning(?) police force, court system, and government who might even try to prosecute me for defending myself against the mob (the McCloskeys , Kyle Rittenhouse, etc.).
View Quote

That’s anarcho-tyranny, when the cops can crack down on you but the criminals get free reign.

The video from the free speech event this weekend where the black guy got his teeth knocked out? You can see cops standing a couple dozen feet away too afraid to intervene.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:19:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

View Quote

Great suggestion - thank you! That is very helpful.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:19:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By xmission:

Needs a web link of some sort.

I want to give a mug to my lib neighbor, and he won't know what it's all about.

View All Quotes
@xmission

Here ya go, you can also scroll down and see the rest of the stuff available. And thanks!

https://www.redbubble.com/i/mug/CI-logo-by-Erinsith/60490826.9Q0AD?asc=u

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:23:40 AM EDT
[#32]
FULMI update - To end the suspense and reassure everyone, I heard from Fulmi last night.

Since it's difficult to reinterpret a crazy dude's words, I'm posting part of the conversation so ya'll can know what's going on. Had planned to post earlier, but I was volunteering for a local BBQ fundraiser for our fire department today. Yummm BBQ, lol.

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Duh we're friends. I've been sick as shit and when that happens I generally stay away from everyone for everyone's sake, John didn't even know I was sick till he texted me on Sunday about football. I got that flu that was going around and was down for almost a week, then right when I started getting better it got all rainy here so despite being sick had to take the pups out, after a few days of that i got really really and really gross sick, which has been the way it's been since. Some days I feel somewhat better, which means like 20% of normal. It sucks and I've been in bed more this month than for the rest of the year combined it seems.
And if I died my mom would call you, she has a if I die list lol

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:08 PM
So did you ever go to the Dr and have a COVID test?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:12 PM
Yeah I did when I was still just flu-sick, I had the antibodies but no live bug so I had it when we suspected my mom had it in March, she checked me for that. The sick now isn't beer flu we're 99% sure it's walking pneumonia but I'm doing as little walking as possible.
I know, the nurse in you wants to strangle me for not going back to the doc to find out for sure but her office is far and my mom had to basically threaten to set me on fire to get me to go at all

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:16 PM
You are right about the nurse in me part, LOL. It's just who I am. Are you seeing any improvement? is there anything I, or the boys in riot thread, can do for you?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:17 PM
So covid, at least as far as I go was 2 days of feeling "off", I get a harden variety stomach flu and it lead to my was being kicked for like 3 weeks, go figure I've seen improvement like 5 times, when it lasts for more than 2 days in a row I'll start feeling optimistic. I do not know how to deal with being really sick, I get sick for maybe a week total usually in the fall for a year, so...Yeah I dunno what to do. Last time I was this sick was when I initially got malaria, but even though I felt more like I was gonna literally die then it was over fairly quick, this is just fucking annoying And that's like a week total for the whole year, combined, usually in the fall is when it's for more than one day is what I meant.

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Obviously, you know my recommendations, which include a trip to the Dr or "local" hospital, but it's equally obvious you're not going to listen to that. So what else can I say...chicken soup, antibiotics and hydration. Are you sure you don't have some underlying condition that you didn't know about? Have you quit smoking, LOL?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Nope I have no conditions aside from being a little belly-y and excema. I quit like every 3-4 days because ya know sick, then I have one cause I wanna, try not to puke... from that and then do it all over again lol
I need to try to feed Jesse again before they go to bed and I'll have to try hard not to puke just from doing that, and I'm basically living on Raman which is okay cause I actually like it

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:28 PM
The boys suggested you switch to vaping flavored stuff. I told them I didn't think that was in the cards. With pneumonia....but I won't lecture you. You're a big boy, and boys will do what boys will do.
How is Jesse doing with his hip?

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:30 PM
I vaped whenever I went to Ohio to see 3 strikes, she would not let me smoke anywhere around her so I did that instead, then she gave me shit for that being worse than smoking. How I never shit her is a fucking miracle
Jesse is doing great actually, still a little gimpy and even more stubborn and spoiled but really good. I need to get his prescription refilled too, probably have my mom go get it after work Friday. She's 2 days away from getting a promotion and full time at her work, fingers crossed becayse she'll almost double her pay.
Shot her not shit her although that's be funny too lol

Fulminata Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Okay hon tell the squad I'm too mean to die but too nice to inflict myself on them right now. Because I can be a right bastard when I'm sick. I don't mean to be but I know I am.

CeCenrse Yesterday at 10:51 PM
You can be a stubborn asshole-ish type...true enough. Ok, take care and GET WELL.

***So there you have it, straight from the horses (jackass's, lol) mouth.
View Quote

Cool.
Remind him to be a good patient.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:30:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

He's down on comms due to the boog.  He has the charms of a certain 23 year old to help him.  He also owns the local constabulary due to bribes and charm.
View All Quotes

I'm here, standing by for orders to invade and rescue @Tads

He's down on comms due to the boog.  He has the charms of a certain 23 year old to help him.  He also owns the local constabulary due to bribes and charm.
We had to delay the second half of the bolivian podcast series due to whats going on.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 3:43:33 AM EDT
[#34]

You're right, of course - and I'm sending some helpful links to my neighbor. The skills are relatively simple, and can be taught adequately via Zoom, textbook, et cetera.

My concern is that antifa street medics are holding these classes, bringing people together who were scared, worried, or at least concerned enough about fash death squads (or whatever) to make the time to attend a training session. People sign up for the class as individuals, and then they'll all get together and realize that they're not alone. Their concerns will be validated, they'll reinforce each others' views, and then they'll be taught some basic skills - as a group - and they'll feel empowered and connected. They'll associate antifa with positive, life-saving skills. Not the Red Cross. Not Stop the Bleed. Antifa and their street medics.
View All Quotes

Everything you need to know as a regular person about trauma is available online or in an EMT textbook.  I have spare book I'd be willing to share, you pay shipping and it's passed on.

Really only a handful of chapters are useful so it's not a huge time commitment to learn this stuff

You're right, of course - and I'm sending some helpful links to my neighbor. The skills are relatively simple, and can be taught adequately via Zoom, textbook, et cetera.

My concern is that antifa street medics are holding these classes, bringing people together who were scared, worried, or at least concerned enough about fash death squads (or whatever) to make the time to attend a training session. People sign up for the class as individuals, and then they'll all get together and realize that they're not alone. Their concerns will be validated, they'll reinforce each others' views, and then they'll be taught some basic skills - as a group - and they'll feel empowered and connected. They'll associate antifa with positive, life-saving skills. Not the Red Cross. Not Stop the Bleed. Antifa and their street medics.
This is exactly what happens, and what they're shooting for.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 4:40:59 AM EDT
[#35]

To Whom It May Concern,

The people of the Republic Bolivia, regret to inform all interested parties that we shall NOT be accepting the 2020 election results, and that we will be hosting a national insurrection instead.

Hoping to set an example for the rest of the world, we kindly request that you go fuck yourselves very much, and that you respect our right
to determine our affairs as a sovereign nation.

Kind regards,

-The Bolivians

Viva Bolivia Carajo!

Yes people, its official, we are going to war.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 4:42:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By tads:

To Whom It May Concern,

The people of the Republic Bolivia, regret to inform all interested parties that we shall NOT be accepting the 2020 election results, and that we will be hosting a national insurrection instead.

Hoping to set an example for the rest of the world, we kindly request that you go fuck yourselves very much, and that you respect our right

Kind regards,

-The Bolivians

Viva Bolivia Carajo!

https://i.imgflip.com/4jemag.jpg

View Quote
Good luck to you tads.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 4:44:14 AM EDT
[#37]

He’s down on comms due to the boog.  He has the charms of a certain 23 year old to help him.  He also owns the local constabulary due to bribes and charm.
View Quote

Oh we are alive, not in company of the 23 yr old anymore, there is another project in progress, and getting ready for the insurrection.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 4:54:30 AM EDT
[#38]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/735EED89-141F-419D-9BFF-9C217607C4F8_jpe-1647805.JPG
View Quote

Hearts and minds.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:00:47 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Godspeed. Stay strong.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:19:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: flynlr] [#40]

Hey...I only delay until you show me your voter registration card. No Republican...no bueno.

View Quote

hmm I have voted in California "Reagan\Dole\Bush2"\ Ohio Bush 1 x2 \Utah Trump ,Bush 2  and those sonofabitches Mclame and mittens
in all 3 states have never had a voter ID card.  just registered and showed ID to vote

just noticed my win loss record is 5-4
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:45:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By flynlr:

hmm I have voted in California "Reagan\Dole\Bush2"\ Ohio Bush 1 x2 \Utah Trump ,Bush 2  and those sonofabitches Mclame and mittens
in all 3 states have never had a voter ID card.  just registered and showed ID to vote

just noticed my win loss record is 5-4
View Quote
Pretty much the same here, but I'd call the Bushes pyrrhic victories because they were both shit Presidents, so only three real wins - Reagan(x2) and Trump.  

Bush Sr undid almost everything Reagan did building up the .mil, and Clinton finished the job with his "peace dividend" BS.  Bush Jr decided to go to war in Iraq with a gutted .mil from an equipment standpoint.  Improved morale carried a lot, but the lack of proper equipment got a lot of guys killed and wasted a MST of money on shortcut procurements (uparmored Hummers and MRAP are prime examples).  And then we get Obungler who wrecked the economy and trashed the mil all over again, then drove a wedge in the country the effects of which we're seeing right in the very thread.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:49:31 AM EDT
[#42]

To Whom It May Concern,

Kind regards,

-The Bolivians

Viva Bolivia Carajo!

View Quote

Who did you want to win?
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:51:17 AM EDT
[#43]

Update

The Santa Cruz Civic Committee has kindly instructed that the government stop the election vote count, or they will go on indefinite strike in 24 hours. They also told us to get ready to hit the streets.

Thats last nights insurrection in santa cruz.

These guys are important, because they control most of our food supply and they run the biggest economy in the country. They were also the key force in the 2019 insurrection.

Right now we have 3 active protests in 3 major cities. In La Paz, our guys are having a pep rally uptown with 1200 angry kids on the ground. The Cochabamba boys managed to get 1000 to 1500 kids on their streets, and Santa Cruz has had a huge 35,000 man congregation that openly declared war on the government.

We have very simple demands: We’re just asking for a new election and for the cancellation of the legal status of all the political parties that were involved in the fraud.

(I’m guessing this option is going to be a big no-go, Cotton, because those demands seem a bit unreasonable.)

These protests are being held in spite of the fact that 4 of our guys got arrested in the city of Oruro this afternoon for taking riot shields and radios to a vote counting center.

You got to love these guys. I’ve never met them, and they are probably a crew of broke neighborhood kids, judging by their gear. Whats cool is that they had an alternate comms system and big brass ones. These 4 little dudes made themselves present on the ground following their own initiative, and they defied the climate of fear that their city is facing.

At this time we are protesting. When the strike is declared, the other 8 states will follow. the government will be put in check. After that, we have to see how things escalate. Legally this is an actual insurrection, as we are defying the election laws and the constitutional procedures for the transfer of government power.

This one won’t be easy. these guys have been studying us for an entire year and they are expecting a reaction like this.
We have no idea how they will react and we might get hit with some crazy communist psychological 8th generation crazy shit no one has ever seen before.

The international media will suppress the real story and throw everything they have against us because they cannot have a repeat of 2019. Therefore, we kindly request the help of all y’all to fight the coming media war.

If anyone here wants to be an OFFICIAL part of the Bolivian resistance, you can do so simply by shit posting and helping us fight the media war from where ever you are. Currently we have trolls bombing us with psyop and disinformation shit from Spain, Mexico and Argentina. PM me for details.

All you have to do is start shit posting and re-posting the real facts. We will officially deputize vetted folks that want to participate, provided you aren’t lefty shills or communist infiltrators.

We will send y’all the graphics for an official patch, flags, and current T shirt formats that you can get printed. (We all make our own gear). You will become one of us, and if this turns into an actual boog, you will be part of it.

We have nothing to lose at this point. We did this before facing uglier odds. Everyone will be fighting for their families and their communities, side by side with their friends. Some people will be in their shit posting. Others in their kitchens making food for our kids. If this thing really kicks off, we will have casualties like we did last year. But as a resistance girl told me last august when the cops stood down and we were getting ready to defend the city:

“yeah, things are ugly and we’re on own again. whats new? we’re used to it, we’ve faced worst things before.” This was a 20 year old girl, and she had more courage than the dudes who stayed home. Her detachment and calmness given the situation was very reassuring. And thats the spirit we are seeing come to life in all our cities again.

These guys have no idea what they have walked into by trying to cram a rigged election down our throats, because as Che Guevara found out the hard way, you should never get involved in a land war in Bolivia.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:53:17 AM EDT
[#44]

To Whom It May Concern,

Kind regards,

-The Bolivians

Viva Bolivia Carajo!

View Quote

Godspeed. Stay strong.
View Quote

Thank you. Means a lot.

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:55:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Who did you want to win?
View Quote

Us of course. We are the civilians that are fighting the communist election fraud.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 6:02:27 AM EDT
[#46]

Us of course. We are the civilians that are fighting the communist election fraud.
View Quote

So Jorge Quiroga?

Sorry if you mentioned it before I just started following the thread a few pages back.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 6:04:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Vaya con Dios

What is the status of your financial system?
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 6:24:46 AM EDT
[#48]

Hearts and minds.
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/735EED89-141F-419D-9BFF-9C217607C4F8_jpe-1647805.JPG

Hearts and minds.

That’s the beauty of controlling the MSM and social media, you can start the fire and look like a hero for helping people get out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 6:33:17 AM EDT
[#49]

To Whom It May Concern,

Kind regards,

-The Bolivians

Viva Bolivia Carajo!

View Quote

Yikes!  

Good luck and stay safe.

I fear we may be following your lead in the near future.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 6:51:49 AM EDT
[#50]

To Whom It May Concern,

Kind regards,

-The Bolivians

Viva Bolivia Carajo!

View Quote

hate to say it but we may be in the same place in 3 months here.

Good luck to yall
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top