Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5114
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:16:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

I've never seen a truck cab disintegrated with what appears to be the engine missing in a collision with a car, ever.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Follow up from the GA wreck yesterday.  Was dude carrying open containers of gasoline, droned, car hacked and wrecked or an amazing coincidence?  Considering there are no coincidences in life and when this happened, I have a hard time with this one.

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/LYpDLQAm8nbjTx_JfyXBnphxrFR71B3LamKqx4iL7DE/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/EocqZGvXEAI3j8C.jpg%3Alarge?width=709&height=398

I've seen many wrecks on the highway. Some cars have caught fire and burned but.....

That looks like a message.

I've never seen a truck cab disintegrated with what appears to be the engine missing in a collision with a car, ever.

Aluminum and composite body parts will melt surprisingly easy.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah - that new mask scent --   MIRA swag is some sweet stickers.

So - the "7" mask -- zero problem getting a pistol sight, I'm right eye dominant if it matters.   As for my carbine......just.  I can just barely get enough eye relief to see the red dot on my T1 in a standard co-witness height mount.  I don't have full eye relief of the optic, the view is 'shadowed' on top, ie - I can't get my cheek low enough.   If this is better eye relief than the "6" - then the "6" must have zero eye relief.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:18:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Yes, I also have a Lee classic 50 BMG on the way that will share time on the mount.  I ordered some way too costly stuff as well just to organize but I hate shopping like 30 different places for the best deal only to get charged $870 in shipping later vs it could have shipped for free all at one place.
View Quote

nice.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Limited supply:
SP = 10k
SR = 5k
LR = 6k
50 BMG = 700

ETA...I bought most of these probably back in like Feb when Midway had a free hazmat deal.  I had always planned on reloading but had other fish to fry before I got my press recently.
View Quote

dibs on the SP primers if you decide reloading isn't for you
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:28:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

They are worried.  Good.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/yUGI4NP86cTz0Zkpef0OjDaEyR4EOKpU0CFnzFVGqHQ/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/EoXOqyXXMAAaHvX.jpg%3Alarge?width=386&height=398

They are worried.  Good.

They seem to have been having an internal struggle since AOC and her cohorts got their seats in the House.

They lost seats in the House, in this election, and their plan to take the majority in the Senate has (so far, at least) not worked as they had hoped.  Pelosi is any easy target to blame for the loss of seats in the House, and AOC's group will probably take advantage of that.

With all the blatant fraud in the Presidential election being brought to the surface, there have been some people speculating on what would happen if a closer look was taken at the House and Senate races in some states.

They do have reason to be worried, if they have been paying attention and haven't started believing their own lies.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

View All Quotes
Follow up from the GA wreck yesterday.  Was dude carrying open containers of gasoline, droned, car hacked and wrecked or an amazing coincidence?  Considering there are no coincidences in life and when this happened, I have a hard time with this one.

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/LYpDLQAm8nbjTx_JfyXBnphxrFR71B3LamKqx4iL7DE/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/EocqZGvXEAI3j8C.jpg%3Alarge?width=709&height=398

I've seen many wrecks on the highway. Some cars have caught fire and burned but.....

Pictures of the aftermath of the forest fire that hit Gatlinburg, included some burned cars that the aluminum wheels had completely vanished (probably some engine blocks, too).
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:32:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#8]

My tinfoil hat just got pulled real tight with this.  What are the odds.  Just too many things happening at once just to be an oh damn moment.

ETA...FSCD...your opinion on the remains of each vehicle....
View All Quotes

My tinfoil hat just got pulled real tight with this.  What are the odds.  Just too many things happening at once just to be an oh damn moment.

ETA...FSCD...your opinion on the remains of each vehicle....

Eh, it's hard to really ascertain anything from that grainy picture, other than fire was involved. It's rare for vehicles to burst into flames in wrecks, but it does happen, obviously. I'd like to know what kind of cargo was in each vehicle, their speeds, direction of travel, what lane, etc. I just can't make an honest evaluation based on that picture. I'm sure GSP SCRT is helping, if not actually handling the whole investigation. A FOIA request for the Georgia Uniform Motor Vehicle Accident Report concerning this wreck would shed more light. I imagine that report hasn't even been completed yet, though. A FOIA request for the narrative and accompanying diagram(s) would tell the tale. Would they release those? Your guess is as good as mine. Something about that scene, though, looks... off.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:37:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Hahaha my phone
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:38:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Banditman] [#10]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Eh, it's hard to really ascertain anything from that grainy picture, other than fire was involved. It's rare for vehicles to burst into flames in wrecks, but it does happen, obviously. I'd like to know what kind of cargo was in each vehicle, their speeds, direction of travel, what lane, etc. I just can't make an honest evaluation based on that picture. I'm sure GSP SCRT is helping, if not actually handling the whole investigation. A FOIA request for the Georgia Uniform Motor Vehicle Accident Report concerning this wreck would shed more light. I imagine that report hasn't even been completed yet, though. A FOIA request for the narrative and accompanying diagram(s) would tell the tale. Would they release those? Your guess is as good as mine. Something about that scene, though, looks... off.
View Quote

Generally when a car catches fire it is totally burned. The rear of that car was exposed to something very hot and very quickly.

the front is not burned.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

Generally when a car catches fire it is totally burned. The rear of that car was exposed to something very hot and very quickly.

the front is not burned.
View Quote

You got your edit in before I could respond. I was looking at the picture again and I finally saw what seemed off. The fire looks like it stopped at the B pillar. Great minds and all that.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:46:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: midwinter] [#12]
Howdy, Rioteers.

Just need to vent a bit.
I'm on day 15 of a 14 day wuflu quarantine.

Finally had a test today. One of the quick ones.
I'm wuflu positive. Feel like I've got a cold.

So, with the positive, me and my q-hut roomies (all positives) will stay out here in the desert another 10 days. At least.

Ending up, maybe, with 25 days of quarantine. Then dmob.

No testing at all (-twice daily temp checks) until folks started getting symptoms.

No one got sick on deployment. Everyone who has it got it here.

At least we got wifi. And I'm getting paid.

My birthday will suck this year.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

my tinfoil says car bomb, but maybe it was just a car wreck involving a young kid and a high rate of speed? who knows.

thread from The Donald
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:47:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#15]

I believe we discussed just how quickly I could be in your AO to dine with you and the Mrs.  You must have a penchant for living life dangerously.  An ex-roommate that I would like to visit lives in Phoenix  anyway, lol.  Two birds, one stone kind of thing.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw_zps8b7lgmna_GIF-128.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Some pics from breakfast prepping... I baked the end of the bag of potatoes left over from Thanksgiving a couple days ago. I slid em in the refrigerator to keep em until this AM.

Slice and cubed up and into some vegetable oil. Seasoned with salt and pepper, a little dillo dust and some garlic.

At about the halfway point I add a mix of chiles, jalapenos and onions that I keep a bowl of in the fridge in pickle juice.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_112824-1716341.jpg

I took a hunk of the brisket that I had left over from last weekend as well. A slice of the flat that cubes up easily as well. Add it in and toss it to mix well, and finish browning the potatoes. The meat re-heats well and is as tender as the day I took it off the smoker.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_112935-1716342.jpg

After finishing the browning of the batch I place it on paper towels to soak up left over oil, then I bag the mix in 1 cup portions and into the freezer it goes.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_114335-1716343.jpg

Because I am a wonderful husband I made my wife a small quesadilla of the filling with some shredded cheddar and monterrey jack cheese.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20201205_114331-1716344.jpg

Her smile when I surprised her with it was priceless.

I believe we discussed just how quickly I could be in your AO to dine with you and the Mrs.  You must have a penchant for living life dangerously.  An ex-roommate that I would like to visit lives in Phoenix  anyway, lol.  Two birds, one stone kind of thing.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw_zps8b7lgmna_GIF-128.gif
My door is open darlin'.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By midwinter:
Howdy, Rioteers.

Just need to vent a bit.

So, with the positive, me and my q-hut roomies (all positives) will stay out here in the desert another 10 days. At least.

No testing at all (-twice daily temp checks) until folks started getting symptoms.

View Quote

Hope you and the others get better soon, glad the symptoms aren't so bad, and hope you'll find something good for your birthday.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

I love the last line...
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

Three car wreck, looks like the flatbed medium duty truck piled into the back of two stopped cars.

Oddly, the car involved looks like an Alpina (BMW) B7. Can't figure out what the white truck/suv is/was, maybe a bit older 4 door Chevy pickup. Judging by it being tarped off in one of the shots, that is likely what he was driving.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Howdy, Rioteers.

Just need to vent a bit.

View Quote

Welcome home! At least you didn't test positive for TB like a bunch of us did when we redeployed from Kosovo. Thankfully it turned out to be a false positive.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#20]

You got your edit in before I could respond. I was looking at the picture again and I finally saw what seemed off. The fire looks like it stopped at the B pillar. Great minds and all that.
View All Quotes

the front is not burned.

Yep. I am an insurance adjuster and handled fire losses for a few years. I have seen exhibitions put on by the
NICB in which they set cars on fire by various means to show us what to look for in our investigations.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Three car wreck, looks like the flatbed medium duty truck piled into the back of two stopped cars.

Oddly, the car involved looks like an Alpina (BMW) B7. Can't figure out what the white truck/suv is/was, maybe a bit older 4 door Chevy pickup. Judging by it being tarped off in one of the shots, that is likely what he was driving.
View Quote

I didn't go looking for other pics, got a link?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#22]

I didn't go looking for other pics, got a link?
View Quote

Best I can do
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:02:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Dang looks like it exploded
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

my tinfoil says car bomb, but maybe it was just a car wreck involving a young kid and a high rate of speed? who knows.

thread from The Donald
View All Quotes

thread from The Donald

Maybe. It's still 2020, so nothing would surprise me. I've never worked a wreck that involved a bomb though, so I can't say.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#25]

11%... Yikes.  If this house of cards finally collapses and there actually is an investigation I bet the fraud nationally tops 10mil, maybe more.  I'm not worried about the next election because if this fraud is allowed to stand, we won't get a fair election again.  That would be the final nail in the coffin of the country.  

I want to see prosecutions of those responsible.
View Quote
Finding the people ultimately responsible will probably take a lot of time and will be very hard.  Having enough evidence to prosecute them will be even harder - barring otherwise guilty bastards turning state's evidence, which unfortunately probably means letting guilty bastards who deserve to be hanged by the neck until dead skate and putting them in WITSEC - new names, new addresses, the whole deal.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:05:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Yep. I am an insurance adjuster and handled fire losses for a few years. I have seen exhibitions put on by the
NICB in which they set cars on fire by various means to show us what to look for in our investigations.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:06:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Howdy, Rioteers.

Just need to vent a bit.

View Quote

Damn dude I hope you feel better.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

the front is not burned.

I was driving through pouring rain one time, and saw huge billows of smoke ahead, I slowed down and when I came over the hill a car was on fire.  The car was engulfed in flames from front grill to B pillar, and the headlights were still on and working.  It was bizarre to see.  I don't know how the wiring wasn't totally devoid of insulation and shorted out, much less the battery still functioning.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

View Quote

Ooh, I thought the flatbed was for car removal.

Thanks.

That adds another variable.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

He’s been making bold claims for a week, either he has some good evidence or he’s lost his mind.

I honestly don’t know what to think about him
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#31]

He’s been making bold claims for a week, either he has some good evidence or he’s lost his mind.

I honestly don’t know what to think about him
View Quote

if he's wrong, he will be sued into oblivion for defamation.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:23:59 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote
Someone 'splain to me how there's a chain of custody when a drop box is involved.  How do you know who put the ballot in the drop box?  How do you know who filled out the ballot to begin with?  You don't.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:34:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#33]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Someone 'splain to me how there's a chain of custody when a drop box is involved.  How do you know who put the ballot in the drop box?  How do you know who filled out the ballot to begin with?  You don't.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:

Page 6 mentions a chain of custod form, but dont know the individual rules per county or state, just an example.

Noticed the pdf also shows video surveillance as well for these and the paper forms for custody.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.eac.gov/sites/default/files/electionofficials/vbm/Ballot_Drop_Box.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjkh5G2mrjtAhUGrFkKHateAjIQFjACegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0G2gSwozYVwu8V1T_0qSVc
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:35:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beatingu] [#34]
He talked about defamation at that rally/press conference and they would not sue him because they new it was true. He basically dared them.

Dam meant to quote hiyuboa and evo
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

I thought as much. Take away for my bad attitude.. message is do unto us as we have done to you
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:39:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Trump showing Ruby ballot stuffing.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#37]

Page 6 mentions a chain of custod form, but dont know the individual rules per county or state, just an example.

Noticed the pdf also shows video surveillance as well for these and the paper forms for custody.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.eac.gov/sites/default/files/electionofficials/vbm/Ballot_Drop_Box.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjkh5G2mrjtAhUGrFkKHateAjIQFjACegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0G2gSwozYVwu8V1T_0qSVc
View Quote

Y'all keep forgetting about the video of that shredder truck and workers rolling out Trash bens full of ballots out back.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#38]
hair looks good.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:42:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#39]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Y'all keep forgetting about the video of that shredder truck and workers rolling out Trash bens full of ballots out back.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

I remember that, and Sidney Powell said in an interview today she had the shredded ballots...

Edit: link to interview where Sidney mentioned this.  https://mobile.twitter.com/newsmax/status/1335038681812332545?lang=en
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:43:24 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

She would be the first I would make an example out of, and I'm sure she would spill the beans if facing life in prison or worse.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

The fire must have started very quickly.    I could see the wreckage looking like that if the fire was left to burn because it took too long to get there, but the accident was on the interstate right at an interchange and there is a fire station one mile down the road.  The fire department should have been there very soon  after the fire started.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#42]

She would be the first I would make an example out of, and I'm sure she would spill the beans if facing life in prison or worse.
View All Quotes

She'll spill quick if you arrest her crooked daughter too
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:46:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dbmers] [#43]
Howdy....took about 500 pics today. Here are some Big Horn Sheep. Totally unplanned. Got some Tacos on the way home and stopped off at a trail parking lot to eat and glass the mountain side. Ive been really lucky finding my quarry.

These sheep were about a mile away. 600mm lens and some editing brought them out. One has a huge tracking collar.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By dbmers:
Howdy....took about 500 pics today. Here are some Big Horn Sheep. Totally unplanned. Got some Tacos on the way home and stopped off at a trail parking lot to eat and glass the mountain side. Ive been really lucky finding my quarry.

These sheep were about a mile away. 600mm lens and some editing brought them out. One has a huge tracking collar.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/DSC_7904_jpg-1716983.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/DSC_7861_jpg-1716987.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/DSC_7864_jpg-1716988.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/DSC_7888_jpg-1716990.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/DSC_7881_jpg-1716993.JPG
View Quote

Very cool.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By TurdFergeson:

She'll spill quick if you arrest her crooked daughter too
View Quote

That's right. Arrest them both, move them to a blacksite and do your thang...one or both of them will talk.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:50:12 PM EDT
[#48]

I pissed myself.
View All Quotes

I pissed myself.

Wife and I can't stop laughing !

fuhkin' awesome !
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:50:36 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Nice Pics!  I had the opportunity to watch some climb basically a straight incline canyon in the water pocket folds of Southern Utah near Capital Reef NP
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#50]

Very cool.
View All Quotes

Very cool.

This, plus I'm amazed that the cacti in the area seem to grow straight from the rocks.
Page / 5114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top