Link Posted: 12/22/2020 1:24:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 1:33:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote

Could be manufactured operations.

Could also be that those countries know what is at stake should Xiden get sworn in.
A strong China (with expansionist desires) and a weak, China friendly USA makes this a potentially huge problem for other Asian nations.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 1:33:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Lindsey Stirling - Shadows (Official Music Video)

More pretty redhead
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 1:39:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Librarian yes but they want him dead not retrained.
View Quote

I need to watch
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 1:50:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RainCityBitchPigeons] [#5]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Could also be that those countries know what is at stake should Xiden get sworn in.
A strong China (with expansionist desires) and a weak, China friendly USA makes this a potentially huge problem for other Asian nations.
View Quote

It is possible that it's manufactured, but I'll give you this anecdote: my wife is a Japanese citizen who moved here in her mid 20s. She was ambivalent, at best, towards politics until 2016. She is not a US citizen, as Japan doesn't allow for dual citizenship, yet she is a green card holder with a CCW. She's the most patriotic, America/Trump loving person you could imagine. Her entire extended family in Japan are now Trump supporters who have seen the light and are spreading the word about the threat of globalism, etc. There are tens of thousands of active anti-globalists on the internet in Japan and the eyes of the younger generation are opening towards the reality of what might be coming. We watch Japanese TV nightly, via a paid service, and the bullshit trends (including introducing new phrases like "new normal", literally spelled out phonetically as ニューノーマル) are creeping up about 4-5 days after seeing them here in the US. The worldwide propaganda is becoming clear to even the average and typically "blind" Japanese citizen. I have faith the world is truly waking up, at least to some degree.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 1:52:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By elcope:

The news report I heard on the radio also mentioned it had an SDV on it as well.
View Quote

They have a pic with a DDS (dry dock shelter) attached. I haven't seen any mention of an SDV or which team's shelter is installed. Here's TWZ's article on it.
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/38326/message-to-iran-navy-sends-guided-missile-submarine-on-rare-trip-into-the-persian-gulf
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 1:59:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:00:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:03:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper (Audio)
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:06:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://nationalfile.com/video-pelosi-calls-600-stimulus-significant-said-1000-employee-bonuses-following-trump-tax-cuts-were-crumbs/

What a dumb witch. Isn't $600 what they were getting in unemployment for one week?
View Quote

$600 federal check, plus whatever their state check was, so she's bragging about giving people an amount that is less than what people were collecting in unemployment for one week.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:09:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

THAT MONEY IS NOT MEANT AS AID. A great deal of it will be distributed to NGOs and laundered straight back into the covert bank accounts of (mostly democrat) politicians. We have figured out how this shit works. NO MORE OF THIS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

THAT MONEY IS NOT MEANT AS AID. A great deal of it will be distributed to NGOs and laundered straight back into the covert bank accounts of (mostly democrat) politicians. We have figured out how this shit works. NO MORE OF THIS.

Absolutely this.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:09:36 AM EDT
[#12]
https://electionwiz.com/2020/12/21/breaking-peter-navarro-says-379000-illegal-ballots-were-cast-in-michigan/

This morning, Dr. Navarro joined Steve Bannon's War Room: Pandemic. During the interview (~48:00 mark), Navarro told Bannon he now has the "receipts" for Michigan. Dr. Navarro explained that Biden's lead in Michigan is currently alleged to be 154,000 votes. "My top line number at this point for illegal, possibly illegal ballots, is 379,000," Nav...
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:13:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:15:22 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Good god what are these people thinking?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:17:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

lol, 2 hours to review 5500 pages. Yea right, that would take me at least 2 weeks to read all of that if I had nothing else to do, and many more days to understand what is in it.

VETO!
View Quote

Takes me all morning to catch up on 20 pages here.

CD
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:19:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:23:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:24:46 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Jesus, they're all backstabbing snakes. Don't understand how Trump doesn't just have a presidential address and say you suckfucks deserve it all to burn down.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:25:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Takes me all morning to catch up on 20 pages here.

CD
View Quote

Just sign.  I promise it’s all good.  (Oh by the way .. you are now moving to Texas and your name is Linda )
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:27:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:27:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:29:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:30:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:32:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:33:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By JPN:

$600 federal check, plus whatever their state check was, so she's bragging about giving people an amount that is less than what people were collecting in unemployment for one week.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:
https://nationalfile.com/video-pelosi-calls-600-stimulus-significant-said-1000-employee-bonuses-following-trump-tax-cuts-were-crumbs/

What a dumb witch. Isn't $600 what they were getting in unemployment for one week?

If your involved in a bill like this you should be required to put your name next to everything you stuck in there.  I want someone's head on a platter....

The price of TEA just went up.....
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:34:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:35:05 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:35:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:37:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:37:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:38:41 AM EDT
[#31]

So based on your Avatar....May 20th eh.....

....need to order NOD's by then....

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:38:58 AM EDT
[#32]

LMFAO,  despite my status as a sammi maker.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:39:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#33]

This photo reminds me of the home of one of my old patients. I had to drive from Charlotte to almost the top of Roan Mtn, NC  (almost always shrouded in fog, snow in the winter) to draw blood and administer chemotherapy to the wife. They were in the middle of building their dream cabin, so had not finished the driveway.  All winter long, I would drive up through the snow. Then park in a pull off on the side of the main road because....muddy and impassable drive.  Then trudge across a swinging bridge over a river and up the side of the mountain.  Had to do all in reverse to get out of course.  Nurses can be a hardy lot at times.  Never made a tik tok video about it though. Missed opportunities staying missed, I suppose.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:42:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

What is my avatar? It’s still Joey Dunlop to me but I’ve heard it’s a rebel flag and a scene from spies like us
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:45:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By RainCityBitchPigeons:

It is possible that it's manufactured, but I'll give you this anecdote: my wife is a Japanese citizen who moved here in her mid 20s. She was ambivalent, at best, towards politics until 2016. She is not a US citizen, as Japan doesn't allow for dual citizenship, yet she is a green card holder with a CCW. She's the most patriotic, America/Trump loving person you could imagine. Her entire extended family in Japan are now Trump supporters who have seen the light and are spreading the word about the threat of globalism, etc. There are tens of thousands of active anti-globalists on the internet in Japan and the eyes of the younger generation are opening towards the reality of what might be coming. We watch Japanese TV nightly, via a paid service, and the bullshit trends (including introducing new phrases like "new normal", literally spelled out phonetically as ニューノーマル) are creeping up about 4-5 days after seeing them here in the US. The worldwide propaganda is becoming clear to even the average and typically "blind" Japanese citizen. I have faith the world is truly waking up, at least to some degree.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RainCityBitchPigeons:

I read something a few weeks ago where Japan is talking about a heavy relaxation of their immigration laws to allow for "diversity" and to backfill their aging population. And of course by "diversity" they don't mean westerners.
Hopefully they nip that in the bud.

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:45:27 AM EDT
[#36]

OMG that's hilarious ....
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:46:18 AM EDT
[#37]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/FB_IMG_1608618973547-1742742.jpg

This photo reminds me of the home of one of my old patients. I had to drive from Charlotte to almost the top of Roan Mtn, NC  (almost always shrouded in fog, snow in the winter) to draw blood and administer chemotherapy to the wife. They were in the middle of building their dream cabin, so had not finished the driveway.  All winter long, I would drive up through the snow. Then park in a pull off on the side of the main road because....muddy and impassable drive.  Then trudge across a swinging bridge over a river and up the side of the mountain.  Had to do all in reverse to get out of course.  Nurses can be a hardy lot at times.  Never made a tik tok video about it though. Missed opportunities staying missed, I suppose.
View Quote

that is beautiful

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:47:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

WTF? If you're too stupid to not know you don't store flammable liquids near an open flame, then you deserve everything you eventually have coming to you. Hopefully the whole house will burn down while they're sleeping so they don't pollute the gene pool anymore.
View Quote

Jackie Gleason level read my man, I'm fuckin dying!
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:47:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:48:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:48:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

What is my avatar? It’s still Joey Dunlop to me but I’ve heard it’s a rebel flag and a scene from spies like us
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:49:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#42]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:55:46 AM EDT
[#43]
The Hollies ~ Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) 1972 Extended Meow Mix
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:57:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 3:00:14 AM EDT
[#45]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/world-economic-forum-admits-davos-2021-will-reveal-great-reset-initiative/

The World Economic Forum unveiled a preview for its Davos 2021 Agenda. The meeting of the world’s political and corporate elites next month will be a digital event due to Covid concerns. Many on the right were mocked for saying the “Great Reset” was a part of a larger conspiracy to impose worldwide tyranny. The…
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 3:01:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#46]

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 3:03:30 AM EDT
[#47]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/world-economic-forum-admits-davos-2021-will-reveal-great-reset-initiative/

The World Economic Forum unveiled a preview for its Davos 2021 Agenda. The meeting of the world’s political and corporate elites next month will be a digital event due to Covid concerns. Many on the right were mocked for saying the “Great Reset” was a part of a larger conspiracy to impose worldwide tyranny. The…
View Quote

We need a white hat to record the entire event then stream it a week later.....
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 3:05:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RainCityBitchPigeons] [#48]

I read something a few weeks ago where Japan is talking about a heavy relaxation of their immigration laws to allow for "diversity" and to backfill their aging population. And of course by "diversity" they don't mean westerners.
Hopefully they nip that in the bud.

View Quote

Unfortunately, Pandora's box has already been cracked open. There has been an influx in SE Asian and other immigrants that are related to the healthcare industry, etc. Although Japan is a homogeneous society, the larger cities have never had a shortage of foreigners. The biggest issues with the new immigration plan is the potential inability to actually deport the new immigrants (I believe they are on temporary 5-year visas) when their time is up and chain migration. The major majority of the population was extremely against the new immigration policies but it was rammed down their throats.

Sadly but not surprisingly, Japan is run by globalists and pussies (Abe and his new replacement are cocksuckers of the highest order) and the whole PC/SJW shit is very slowly starting to creep into society. The older generation gives zero fucks about that shit, but the millennials and younger generations are more susceptible to it because of social media and general MSM propaganda. I'm hoping the majority (which our non-PC side could probably be considered as the majority at the moment) continues to keep the SJW shit at bay for as long as possible.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 3:08:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#49]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 3:10:47 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

The Senate passed with like 91 to 7 vote..not sure what the House did but imagine it wasn't much different....odds he could veto it and it stick....
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top