Originally Posted By 1057:

Soy boy bitched right the fuck out

A shame, he didn’t learn anything
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HogJaws:
Multi-time UFC champ Jon Jones dealing with antifa punks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA4mui7Bqri/?igshid=sm37j0hpf2rn

Think they knew who it was or just because hes a black man?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:59:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ironhandjohn] [#2]

Although I applaud their spirit, they’re not helping Texas by forgetting to run their slogan through a spell-check program.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:59:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:59:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

Want actual reactionary right wing paramilitary death squads?  That's how you get reactionary right wing paramilitary death squads.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZb24owWAAAS_fW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Want actual reactionary right wing paramilitary death squads?  That's how you get reactionary right wing paramilitary death squads.

Scanning posts in this thread, and the first time I saw that as "recreational" death squads.

Time to put this thread away for a bit. lol
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

Lotters?  
View All Quotes

Lotters?  

Let 'em go. They are on a roll.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:59:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

spelling, sigh.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

spelling, sigh.

Fucking twice.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:00:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By jmarkma:
Why are all these business using OSB to board up windows? Do they not understand plywood is many many times tougher?
View Quote

I’m assuming the plywood was sold out
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:00:43 PM EDT
[#8]

God love them, but fuck public  education is killing this country
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:00:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:

Maybe both, but leaning towards Jones being black and calling him on his bullshit
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 58Teague:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/405668/69607D25-E93D-4671-867B-78F4BCFBD3AD_jpe-1442217.JPG

Just broken glass. Whatever was on fire was not part of the building and cleaned up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LordEC911:

I watched it all. The outside has no visible damage. Secret service said some people were using hammers to break a part some of the bricks there. Smoke smell all around, but it seems like it was a small interior fire. So temporary damage. Much lighter than I expected after seeing the live feed.

Did you get a chance to check out whatever the glass lobby was at 1722 Eye St? Is that a gym?
Right side had a fire in it when the group approached and it looked the left side was being broken open as the streamer moved on.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/405668/69607D25-E93D-4671-867B-78F4BCFBD3AD_jpe-1442217.JPG

Just broken glass. Whatever was on fire was not part of the building and cleaned up.

Wow. Thanks for the quick report.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Ok, so at least these kids actually have magazines in their weapons

4K - National Guard Arrives in Los Angeles to Curb Mayhem
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SouthEndXGF:

I’ll consider reading your posts when you turn caps lock off.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SouthEndXGF:
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
NEVER FUCKING FORGET THIS GENTLEMEN, LET THIS FUEL YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!

I’ll consider reading your posts when you turn caps lock off.

Yea because reading capital letters is hard . Get the fuck outta here with that shit .
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:

TBH, I'm skeptical about those. We know Soros funds these things, but he does it from the background. I just don't see the real thing blatantly stating, "Funded by George Soros".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
Originally Posted By night9:

I doubt one centralized person or place, most likely de-centralized or just copy cats.

Here is one org that is paying for agitators (is funding Antifa).

Soros and Democratic Party

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/AFC7E41A-2C7E-4998-BD43-0D7D9166E8F3_jpe-1442123.JPG

TBH, I'm skeptical about those. We know Soros funds these things, but he does it from the background. I just don't see the real thing blatantly stating, "Funded by George Soros".

Agree. It's stupid.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:02:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I figure we're probably less than 24 hours away from the Insurrection Act getting dusted off. Then it will be game over.

GOV Abbott declared the entire state a disaster area, meaning that we are a total free state (open/concealed carry without an LTC is permitted as long as your a legal gun owner) while the declaration is in effect.

It there is more rioting in TX, I expect it to end quickly... probably with citizen involvement.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:02:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4thbreak] [#16]
Santa Monica Live feed showing repairing businesses https://www.pscp.tv/reallife0550/1ypKdQZpmpQGW?t=54m45s
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:03:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#17]
Thought about making this question a thread.....

How many of you guys are prepared to burn America to the ground if Trump loses in November...?

The fact is America is going to burn again in November is Trump gets re elected, but what I want to know is if our side has the same conviction, and burn it to the ground mentality as the left when we sense we're being fucked by the system.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#18]
BREAKING

The majority of protesters are peaceful.
Not sure y'all had heard?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Too bad they can't spell
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:04:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

Yea because reading capital letters is hard . Get the fuck outta here with that shit .
View Quote

first time on the internet, buddy?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:04:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stgdz] [#21]

View All Quotes

It's a good thing the south spends sooooo much money on funding public edumication unlike those stupid northern states.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#22]

Lotters?  
View All Quotes

Lotters?  

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:05:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Bassgasm:

View Quote

Breaking the destroyed windshield out so they can move the cruiser before it gets torched.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:06:31 PM EDT
[#25]
They attack blue cities because they can.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:09:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1057] [#26]
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:
They attack blue cities because they can.
View Quote

They are not attacking anything.  

You obviously aren’t watching the news... They are PEACEFUL PROTESTORS
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:11:04 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

I'm hoping they let someone's six year old write that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Y'all best be getting ready for the George Floyd Memorial World Tour. Sharpton and the family are embarking on an unprecedented multi-state tour de grievance.

Sharpton is on the eulogy and second autopsy released by the family today.  My guess is that it will unequivocally say that the officer killed George and that rioting is the answer.  Despite all of that, they are looking at a sizable payday.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By NickSaban11:

So I guess all of the undercover fedbois DONT bother infiltrating ANTIFA. Too busy with the militias.
View All Quotes

So I guess all of the undercover fedbois DONT bother infiltrating ANTIFA. Too busy with the militias.

The leadership mechanism probably includes no shortage of government employees, both being paid to be there and doing it to "fight the power"
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:11:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4thbreak] [#30]
'You're going to look like a bunch of jerks': Trump tells governors 'most of you are weak' and urges them to 'dominate' as protests consume the nation

President Donald Trump laid the blame on governors for the unrest spreading across the nation in a Monday morning conference call, strongly urging state leaders to crack down on violent protests and telling governors: "most of you are weak."

The Associated Press and CBS News reported that Trump, who has tweeted in favor of law enforcement taking forceful measures against riots, said to governors: "You have to dominate, if you don't dominate you're wasting your time. They're going to run over you, you're going to look like a bunch of jerks. You have to dominate."

Trump himself did not publicly address the nation during a weekend of civil unrest and violence across the country, but sent out several tweets blaming the riots and unrest on "anarchists" and "Antifa," including declaring that he would designate "Antifa," which is not a hierarchical organization, as a domestic terror group (there is no legal mechanism for Trump to do so).
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#31]
A week ago store clerks and trucks drivers were heroes for making it so people could have food and toilet paper in an epidemic.
Now they are the targets of angry mobs.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:12:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#33]

Trump was moved to the bunker before more than 50 Secret Service agents were injured during the sixth night of violence prompted by George Floyd's Monday death, the New York Times reported.

It is located in the ground below the East Wing of the White House, but its exact placement is kept secret.

The PEOC was constructed to protect Franklin D. Roosevelt during World War II and was originally built to hold out against a direct nuclear hit.

The White House detailed that the PEOC can be accessed by an elevator "located behind multiple vault-type doors with biometric access control systems."

The bunker has previously been utilized by Vice President Dick Cheney during 9/11, when authorities feared that one of the hijacked planes was headed towards the White House.

President Trump was in the bunker for less than an hour, the news outlet reported.

At one point, amid the riots, the lights which illuminate the White House were turned off - apparently so the Secret Service could use night vision to monitor protesters.

More
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Ligore:
A week ago store clerks and trucks drivers were heroes for making it so people could have food and toilet paper in an epidemic.
Now they are the targets of angry mobs.
View Quote

Hero to zero.  Thanks media.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

I brought three sheets to a co workers storefront (wife's business) and you would have thought it was gold.

No stores are open, and it's like .22lr back in the day.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:13:55 PM EDT
[#36]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZb24owWAAAS_fW?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

"Do it faggot" - The other 99.9% of people that own guns.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

Interesting, this is looking more and more like a coup/revolution. The media is on the side of the rioters and looters . What the fuck, over ....
View Quote

Mayor Jenny is technically correct that much of the violence and destruction is being carried out, directed, and organized by white men.

She just left out the important part about the fact that they're radical leftists, a not so subtle lie of omission to let people assume that they're conservatives.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:15:13 PM EDT
[#38]

Lotters?  
View All Quotes

Lotters?  

They will be shoot.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ArmyPilot12:
I figure we're probably less than 24 hours away from the Insurrection Act getting dusted off. Then it will be game over.

View Quote

Man, some of the people on this site.  You can hold off on your wet dream coming true.  This will never happen until things get much worse.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
Probably a dumb question, but beyond "he's white", is there ANY evidence that the cop kneed the guys neck because he was black? That he wouldn't have acted the EXACT same way if the guy was white? Breakings news,.cops man-handle white people every single day. I know no one gives a shit, I'm just wondering if there's any basis for calling this a "racial issue" at all....
View Quote

No basis.

No evidence this cop acted based on race. No evidence he was racist or belonged to any white supremacist groups.

"Cops are racist pigs" is just the usual catch phrase thrown from criminal elements and anarchist that live among us.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump himself did not publicly address the nation
View Quote

Wholly shit. Talk about chauvinism. Because he did not use YOUR service as a conduit the statement you just quoted was not an "address to the nation".
Every tweet is an address to the nation.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:
Here is one org that is paying for agitators (is funding Antifa).

Soros and Democratic Party

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/292049/AFC7E41A-2C7E-4998-BD43-0D7D9166E8F3_jpe-1442123.JPG
View Quote

LOL, that's gotta be fake...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By ArmyPilot12:

GOV Abbott declared the entire state a disaster area, meaning that we are a total free state (open/concealed carry without an LTC is permitted as long as your a legal gun owner) while the declaration is in effect.

It there is more rioting in TX, I expect it to end quickly... probably with citizen involvement.
View Quote

I have been surprised at the relative calmness of Houston. I suspect the city's character has been influenced by the constant natural disasters it faces.

Houston may have high crime rates and large ghettos but when something threatens the city, the vast majority of its inhabitants band together.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:17:08 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

I'm a long-time UFC fan. I'm 50/50 on jonnybones: peds, dui's, etc vs. a helluva fighter in the ring.

Re this vid: not that I was ever as stupid as the punks in the video, but if I was, and that happened to me, I would have given him my spray can. Dude is 2 inches taller than me and cuts weight to reach my walkaround. "Here's my can sir."

I enjoyed watching that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#46]
People who need to be paying attention are paying attention.  Lessons are being learned.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
Probably a dumb question, but beyond "he's white", is there ANY evidence that the cop kneed the guys neck because he was black? That he wouldn't have acted the EXACT same way if the guy was white? Breakings news,.cops man-handle white people every single day. I know no one gives a shit, I'm just wondering if there's any basis for calling this a "racial issue" at all....
View Quote

Racism is the narrative.
IIRC, it was a pretty diverse crowd of cops at this incident. Authoritarianism/Abusing authority doesn't get nearly the response that racism gets.  This is mainly because of two factors
1.  The leaders of the "racism" movement have had decades to build its infrastructure, including but not limited to creating poor communities and constant attention in all forms of media.  And don't mistake it as anything but a robust infrastructure.  Think about it, if ending racism were the end-goal, the movement/agitating would've ended probably in the early 80's.  

2.  Abuse of authority has had attention, but it's a complicated matter that people with average intelligence can only understand.  That, and the fact that it strikes a chord with more freedom-loving individuals, which is the opposite goal of those who are in charge of this breakdown in social order.  Therefore, people are typically cowed when it comes to abuse of authority.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By aq_1980:

I brought three sheets to a co workers storefront (wife's business) and you would have thought it was gold.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aq_1980:

Attachment Attached File

This guy opted for cardboard and tape. Not sure the reason, but I 100% expect to see that cardboard on fire tonight
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Geiseric:
BREAKING

The majority of protesters are peaceful.
Not sure y'all had heard?
View Quote
... only takes a few bad actors ...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:18:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By midmo:

It will be blamed on Trump and then built into a sinister plot to ensure he can't be voted out of office.

It ain't rocket surgeons they're pandering to.  
View Quote

Think Mussolini.
Page / 5115
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top