User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5112
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:06:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Buzz69] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TAP:

@j_smith_3rd

I heard there were instructions posted somewhere but didn't see it- can you post a link of what that's all about?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:
Looks like it was destroyed EXACTLY according to the instructions published by the Egyptologist bitch.

@j_smith_3rd

I heard there were instructions posted somewhere but didn't see it- can you post a link of what that's all about?

@TAP

https://archive.is/tbq0M

https://twitter.com/indyfromspace/status/1267276059608834049
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
From Seattle....

The Left isn't as unprepared as some here think.

https://i.imgur.com/qq0yQfP.jpg

View Quote

Dude in the lavender, , outfit has a gopro strapped to his chest.

He might regret that once the video is entered into evidence at his trial.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:11:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Hilarious. Even the homeless are smart enough to know these are a bunch of spoiled brats playing commie cosplay for attention. Free food goes bye bye.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:12:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EOTWAWKI] [#6]
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
Or at the very least the one in Game of Thrones
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
Originally Posted By mancow:

Looks like the midget guy in jackass.
Or at the very least the one in Game of Thrones

It’s a photoshop of Tyrion before he shot his father “on the privy”. Looks like a shockwave M-4 replaced the crossbow.

Edit
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ka-tetof1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOkFXPblLpU

We do this yet???

Buckle up.....this is going to fuel the fire.
View Quote

History is a convenient tool only used to bludgeon whites.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BobP:

Wait until it comes out that Chauvin killed Floyd due to long standing conflict between the two. It's just coming out that the two had a lot of friction from working together at that club. Floyd felt Chauvin was too aggressive with the customers and confronted him about it many times.
View Quote

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-nightclub-bumped-heads/
Floyd and Chauvin both worked security at a nightclub at the same time. Coworker David Pinney said the two men had a history.

"They bumped heads," Pinney said.

"How?" CBS News asked.

"It has a lot to do with Derek being extremely aggressive within the club with some of the patrons, which was an issue," Pinney explained.

The Floyd family says they believe what happened on May 25 was in part personal. Their lawyer has called for Chauvin to be charged with first-degree murder, "because we believe he knew who George Floyd was."

"Is there any doubt in your mind that Derek Chauvin knew George Floyd?" CBS News asked Pinney.

"No. He knew him," the coworker said.

"How well did he know him?" CBS News asked.

"I would say pretty well," Pinney replied.

Maya Santamaria, the owner of the now protest-torched club, described how Chauvin treated black patrons when she talked to CBS News for the upcoming special "Justice for All."

Santamaria said she had been paying Chauvin, when he was off-duty, to sit in his squad car outside El Nuevo Rodeo for 17 years. She said Floyd worked as a security guard inside the club frequently in the last year. In particular, they both worked on Tuesday nights, when the club had a popular weekly dance competition.

"Do you think Derek had a problem with black people?" CBS News asked.

"I think he was afraid and intimidated," Santamaria said.

"By black folks?" CBS News clarified.

"Yeah," Santamaria confirmed.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:

Floyd and Chauvin both worked security at a nightclub at the same time. Coworker David Pinney said the two men had a history.

"How?" CBS News asked.

"It has a lot to do with Derek being extremely aggressive within the club with some of the patrons, which was an issue," Pinney explained.

The Floyd family says they believe what happened on May 25 was in part personal. Their lawyer has called for Chauvin to be charged with first-degree murder, "because we believe he knew who George Floyd was."

"Is there any doubt in your mind that Derek Chauvin knew George Floyd?" CBS News asked Pinney.

Maya Santamaria, the owner of the now protest-torched club, described how Chauvin treated black patrons when she talked to CBS News for the upcoming special "Justice for All."

Santamaria said she had been paying Chauvin, when he was off-duty, to sit in his squad car outside El Nuevo Rodeo for 17 years. She said Floyd worked as a security guard inside the club frequently in the last year. In particular, they both worked on Tuesday nights, when the club had a popular weekly dance competition.

View Quote
So, she says he was aggressive toward black people yet she continued paying him for security for 17 years.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Heartbreaker1373:

What in the ever loving F$&@, NASCAR?

Be glad there aren’t any fans there holy $&@
View Quote

Stupid for bringing politics to the race track.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DVCAPI:
A spark transmitter is very noisy and covers a wide band.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DVCAPI:
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
Originally Posted By EXPY37:
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

lol

The guy could be ANTIFA, sure. This part of the tweet " appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment." is dumb.

Agree... I don't see how someone scans a H-T and changes the code plug...

Unless there is something out there that is revolutionary.

Trump makes these seemingly wild claims, and they almost without exception turn out to be accurate, because he's getting intel from places we can only imagine.

Just consider HCQ.
The only way to cause a comms blackout would be a truly massive broadband transmitter.  The types I am familiar with might get you a couple of football fields of denial and it would take a few months of engineering to get it right.

You can do some interesting things, in theory, with ignition coils, spark plugs, some wire, a battery and a switch. Small, fairly cheap and novice level.

A spark transmitter is very noisy and covers a wide band.

Which is why the FCC frowns on them. There was a Senate or House Committee report in '98(IIRC) about the use of low cost spark gap transmitters being exploited by adversarial forces domestically to disrupt comms
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Whippet06:
So, she says he was aggressive toward black people yet she continued paying him for security for 17 years.
View Quote

Yeah none of that is believable.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:40:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:40:47 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Reading between the lines, that might be why she kept him.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Idaholandho:

Neat, the 5th time this shit was posted in this thread. Yet, I bet you also have no personal involvement or personal knowledge of the Academy.
You win champ, the Academy graduates only commies.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Idaholandho:

Neat, the 5th time this shit was posted in this thread. Yet, I bet you also have no personal involvement or personal knowledge of the Academy.
You win champ, the Academy graduates only commies.

Everyone needs to read @tads thread & really take the 4GW & PSYOPS stuff to heart.

All this shit is pushed by the media to demoralize or elicit a desired response.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By eesmith:

What ideology has global capital organizations bending to destroy and own the government if not a people outright? Well, thats sort of what the parable of the tower of babel is. But its also what happens to a logical people who have no divine, only a material world to own. Many political figures including ones I can’t mention, to people like JFK, have speculated about the scope of this. A hybrid ideology mixed with profit makes the most sense.

Conspiracy theorists always fail when they propose one explanatory theory that sides with “money” or “ideology”. Most spies, from counterintel examples, may start ideologically, go bigger for money, and then are blackmailed to continue. Given what little we know of Jeff Epstein’s operation and where his money came from, id be inclined to look at it like the best real world example we have from counterintel and say its a mixed pattern of ideology mixed with money. A cult that promises to immiserate the masses and give ownership to the rulers, while wrapping it in other esoteric explantions or rituals isnt conspiracy so much as historical fact.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/B63DD4F6-C4A3-488E-8CAA-840AE402660B_jpe-1455101.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/BEB64715-C71B-4DDC-9846-99F1D375496A_jpe-1455099.JPG
View Quote

Bingo.

When you look in the shadows & point out your historical observations you’re met with a unified cry of “racism”.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ErikInAZ:
Saw this comment, and it nails it:

Anyone remember when the "Conservative" Neoliberal Establishment was telling us we absolutely had to fight violent revolutionaries in Syria? And now six months later, we have violent revolutionaries taking over police stations across the US, and the "Conservative" Neoliberal Establishment wants to negotiate, compromise, and surrender.

It's so fucking predictable. Assume the worst of them -- and that's precisely what they'll give you, every time.
We'll fight pointlessly for Sadr City but we'll surrender Seattle. Wonderful.

Shall we just call this country off?

And did you all see that the Autonomous Zone in Seattle just got bigger?  A council woman helped them take city hall!
View Quote

Poignant
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:

Don’t watch that shit. Blackpilling is a PSYOP or reveled in by guys with fucked up hormones that have given up.

Some idiots think it’s a way to get people to act, but they’re wrong. It either leads to terrorism or hiding in your basement.

UNFUCK YOURSELF.

Don’t get sucked into giving up or lashing out. Dig, learn history, study psychological warfare. Most importantly unplug & do something productive IRL.

Their goal is to demoralize us into giving up or to go Ted K making us scapegoats.
View Quote

This post and I believe it is tads post a bunch of pages back helps put things into perspective.  I started falling into the trap and had to shake out of it.  Take a day off, unplug, go fishing or something.

After unplugging this weekend I felt a lot better.  I took a look around my town, nothing on fire, no one acting a fool, life just going on.  It can be pretty easy to get sucked down into it.  The bastards want us to feel overwhelmed and isolated.  Don't give them the satisfaction.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:55:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Buzz69:
Looks like it was destroyed EXACTLY according to the instructions published by the Egyptologist bitch.

@j_smith_3rd

@TAP

https://archive.is/tbq0M

https://twitter.com/indyfromspace/status/1267276059608834049

The idea that black people needed instructions from a white woman to pull down monuments is delicious irony.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Thread made me pass a kidney stone, worst pain I can ever remember having.

Seriously, don't let stuff eat you alive. The time is coming, sit back, prepare, and relax
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#24]
LOL.... I'm taking notes. The Leftists are wielding and building a war chest of political capital. A lot of it has local and regional support from government officials and corporate donors. The idea that these little shit stains are a pushover is a bad idea. The idea that our side can easily beat them is a bad idea.

You have open insurrection right now and the President is sitting on his hands on this issue. In 1992, President Bush sent in Federal Military Forces to Los Angeles for a riot, in one town. And here, right now, you have open rioting across the nation and for political reasons, the President is a lame duck.

Could he be doing it in the belief that it actually helps his campaign and it is strengthening is? Yes. He very well could be do that because he believes it will swing Middle of the Road Fence Sitting Americans to his side.

But it also could be because he doesn't have the political gumption and support to do it. Look at the current Secretary of Defense and what he said last week. That literally took the wind out of the President's sails. You have open rebellion within his Party, all while the Left is openly supporting the rebellion going on in our streets.

These knuckleheads in Seattle have backing from members in City Hall and you are seeing a literal coup in progress.

Many on our side have this idea that another Civil War will be organized with battle lines, held territory, uniformed combatants, etc.... it won't be. It will be a quagmire of indiscriminate violence. It will be night abductions, drive by shootings, random bombings via IEDs, arson attacks, midnight raids into someone's home, random political assassinations, etc.... it will be like the events in Latin America. Mexico is a great example.

As for the idea that our side is full of tough and rough people while the Left is nothing but weak soy boys. Well, they're wrong on that too. Plenty of Military Vets are full on Leftist. Look at a number of political candidates across the country running as Democrats with military service records. Look at folks like Stan Goff. Dude was in the service from Vietnam to the mid 90s. Was a Green Beret and Delta. He is a outright Anti War Marxist Writer now. He's not alone. He's just the vocal one. We've had 2.7 million service members been to the war zones of Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001, and over half of them have deployed more than once. You're telling me that none of them aren't Leftist?

As for the street urchins right now. They're armed, they have kit, that have communications, and more importantly, they have political support and political capital. Our side doesn't have that.
View Quote

The commies & their funders are hoping, praying to Marx, for a heavy handed response they can spin & sabotage with martyrs of innocent protestors being shot like @tads mentioned in Bolivia.

The local LEO should definitely be doing more, but the Feds have to walk a tight rope to avoid walking into a trap.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:

Shhh, with that guy can probably hear you with that radar
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:
Originally Posted By cwm1150:

is the dude in the adidas track suit Serbian?

Shhh, with that guy can probably hear you with that radar

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:06:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Saw this comment, and it nails it:

Anyone remember when the "Conservative" Neoliberal Establishment was telling us we absolutely had to fight violent revolutionaries in Syria? And now six months later, we have violent revolutionaries taking over police stations across the US, and the "Conservative" Neoliberal Establishment wants to negotiate, compromise, and surrender.

It's so fucking predictable. Assume the worst of them -- and that's precisely what they'll give you, every time.
We'll fight pointlessly for Sadr City but we'll surrender Seattle. Wonderful.

Shall we just call this country off?

And did you all see that the Autonomous Zone in Seattle just got bigger?  A council woman helped them take city hall!
View Quote
The left is trying to provoke Kent State 2.0.  They want Trump to roll in heavy and then bitch that they didn't "ask" for help when the bodies hit the floor.  Trump is taking the right tact.  Eventually one of two things will happen: (1) the tards get bored and leave, and can be rounded up later by DOJ; or (2) the Democratic Mayor and/or Governor have to be the one to crack heads.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Much of the data I've seen so far has shown the riots have caused an increase in Trump's approval. Heavy response to liberal left urban hellscapes seems like a waste of money and effort.

Sending a mass Federal response to Seattle? Why? Who cares about Seattle?
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#28]

@j_smith_3rd

View All Quotes

@j_smith_3rd

@TAP

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/sarah-parcak-pulling-down-washington-monument-allegation/

She was very tongue in cheek about this being "hypothetical" and "definitely shouldn't be used to take down the Washington monument."
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#29]
This whole thing was never about Floyd as a person, this was preplanned in advance and just waiting on the right "spark" to start it up.

Floyd just the "incident" at the time they needed one to advance the lefts agenda, even Ray Charles can see that.

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Socialism in action !!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:15:15 PM EDT
[#32]
They simply want to keep being the Barons while we work as serfs in their fiefdoms.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

You don't think it's ideology driven, meaning purely communistic?  Interesting BlackRock theory.  Could be.  What would be the goal? @eesmith

Those with true wealth & power use communism & capitalism as tools to increase both while enslaving the world. They don't care about anything other than their occult practices & subjugating the world.
They simply want to keep being the Barons while we work as serfs in their fiefdoms.

They’ve had that for centuries. It’s obviously not enough for them. They want total chaos & absolute subjugation.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:15:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By j_smith_3rd:.
JUST WAIT until the country has to face the fact that Chauvin isn't their public sacrifice. THAT will be interesting.
View Quote

They never will via willfull blindness. Just like they ignore the fact that St. Lloyd is the kind of guy that breaks into a pregnant woman's house and threatens her by pointing his gun at her baby.

People need to stop with the nonsense. I can simultaneously believe that Floyd was a pos criminal and also believe that he shouldn't have been killed by police (pending a fair trial)...but in our culture right now that's unacceptable. When the truth and reasonable personal opinions are verboten, we've entered a truly sad state of affairs.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#34]

This is actually the exact mentality I want all these motherfuckers to have.

Arrogant, and ignorant is no way to be when things go hot.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#35]
We called our congressmen, marched down Pennsylvania Ave, held signs, and handed out pocket constitutions, we even picked up garbage after our protests.

We were labeled anti-government, radical terrorists by the Left.

Ray Charles can see the hypocrisy.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By HunterRose13:

This post and I believe it is tads post a bunch of pages back helps put things into perspective.  I started falling into the trap and had to shake out of it.  Take a day off, unplug, go fishing or something.

After unplugging this weekend I felt a lot better.  I took a look around my town, nothing on fire, no one acting a fool, life just going on.  It can be pretty easy to get sucked down into it.  The bastards want us to feel overwhelmed and isolated.  Don't give them the satisfaction.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HunterRose13:

Don’t watch that shit. Blackpilling is a PSYOP or reveled in by guys with fucked up hormones that have given up.

Some idiots think it’s a way to get people to act, but they’re wrong. It either leads to terrorism or hiding in your basement.

UNFUCK YOURSELF.

Don’t get sucked into giving up or lashing out. Dig, learn history, study psychological warfare. Most importantly unplug & do something productive IRL.

Their goal is to demoralize us into giving up or to go Ted K making us scapegoats.

Even in PNW shithole cities the chaos is largely contained downtown or in close proximity. The media doing everything they can to amplify the damage & push national consensus of agreement with their motives.

Deny them your essence.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#37]

A little early for celebration.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:34:46 PM EDT
[#38]

They are stupid and truly don’t understand conservatives.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#39]

@TAP

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/sarah-parcak-pulling-down-washington-monument-allegation/

She was very tongue in cheek about this being "hypothetical" and "definitely shouldn't be used to take down the Washington monument."
View Quote

Note also she advises this should not be used to pull down Egyptian monuments.
Because you know, they didn't have a slave culture.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ka-tetof1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOkFXPblLpU

We do this yet???

Buckle up.....this is going to fuel the fire.

Absolutely correct......and that video, perfectly created to be easily shared, will be used to discredit millions of voices and give justification to even more destruction and violence. Hope I’m wrong.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 1:53:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Because the bar owner probably wanted that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:

"How?" CBS News asked.

Because the bar owner probably wanted that.

There is something off about the club owner. Originally she said she wasn't sure if Floyd and Chauvin knew each other because Floyd worked indoors and Chauvin worked outside. Now it's coming out that Chauvin was aggressive and Floyd often confronted him about it. There is no way she didn't know about them knowing each other. I wonder how she reacted when Floyd complained about Chauvin.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#42]

Wait until it comes out that Chauvin killed Floyd due to long standing conflict between the two. It's just coming out that the two had a lot of friction from working together at that club. Floyd felt Chauvin was too aggressive with the customers and confronted him about it many times.
View All Quotes

He may have believed that he killed the guy at that time. This is not supported by the autopsy. They're going to have a hell of a time proving that the Chauvin's actions resulted in Floyd's death, let alone prove intent. Especially when he's using a restraint technique that is taught to police and usually imparts no lasting injury.

The only point to assail Chauvin on is not recognizing that Floyd was in need of a rescue. It seems that someone made that recognition and summoned medical assistance, but Chauvin continued the restraint.

I see a weak negligence case, at best. You can't even get manslaughter, because Chauvin's actions did not result in Floyd's death.

JUST WAIT until the country has to face the fact that Chauvin isn't their public sacrifice. THAT will be interesting.

The socialist AG of MN stacked impossible to win charges on purpose.  Ellison is perfectly okay with losing this “historic” case if it furthers the cause, sets off more violence and hate, and thus keeps him in the spotlight.

Unfortunately the owner / former owner have stated something completely different.  I'm not sure this new info is gonna carry much weight in the court room.  Keep in mind this establishment kept the guy on payroll for 17 years and they probably don't do that if he's heavy handed with the customers.  Cops working security are a dime a dozen and he could have been easily replaced.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 2:08:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 36trap] [#43]

Like it or not there's a lot of truth in that statement.

ETA: Conservatives are gonna sit on their hands so long there won't be anything they can do but flip the mythical switch and I contend they lack the brass balls to flip it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#44]
I saw one of my connections on LinkedIn post this. He has brass balls!

https://babylonbee.com/news/lego-replaces-police-with-antifa
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Like it or not there's a lot of truth in that statement.
View Quote

Gotta disagree.

They haven't done a damn thing, the Portland leadership is likely the ones who wanted this to happen.

How can you fight for something, when nobody is fighting you for it.

Again, these people need to keep this mentality.  It will be soul crushing the first time they meet any resistance at all.

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#46]

Looks like mild resistance, but not intentionally hostile. He's out of his mind high, stumbling, and the resistance is just disoriented surprise at being handled.
You're seeing processing lag.
View Quote

I've never been that high.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#47]

Reading the news today reminded me why I am not on twitter, Instagram, fakebook or similar platforms.

This is from actress Natalie Portman:

It was her PRIVILEGE that made her feel safe!?!?

"Police are the 6th leading cause of death for black men in this country."  Really, all 9 unarmed blacks that died at the hands of police last year? What did the 7th leading cause of death kill, 6 people?  And what was that?  Paper cuts?

FFS, these people are stupid and brainwashed and have no basis in reality!
View Quote

ALL that privilege  that these people have, and not one of them knows how to google up some facts.  she's a danger to society.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#48]
You have to imagine the high from Whuflu + fentanyl + meth is significant

Obviously you can get a natural high much better from assaulting pregnant women though

After typing that, and hearing half the country call this guy a saint...it's the height of clownshoe world.

Link Posted: 6/10/2020 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#49]

lololololol
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#50]

@Holes

Read ‘em and weep.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Holes:

Honk honk

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/352436/FB335B70-AADF-4194-BC9A-849095892F55_jpe-1454867.JPG

That car has got to be bullshit.

Not a fuckin’ chance at a nascar race.

If real, they truly are on the way out...

@Holes

Read ‘em and weep.

What are the odds and how would one go about betting for that car to win on Sunday?
Or would that be considered rayciss? Asking for a friend?
Page / 5112
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top