Page / 458
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:23:45 PM EDT
[#1]

https://militaryland.net/news/the-army-has-reformed-reserve-corps/

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

It's very effective. I was wondering when I would start seeing pics of a thermal camo that could be mass produced. I expect this will only go to Russian spec forces for now at least.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:36:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#3]

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Has anybody else heard of Ukranian security services people being arrested in a plot to help Russia hit zelenski with a missile?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

I've long thought that Romania should provide Little Green Men (TM) to wipe out that Russian garrison in Transnistria (after securing the Copasna depot) and seize the rebel leaders. Sauce for the goose is good for the gander, after all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Ideally yes but the UA is under serious manpower stress and needs everyone out on the Eastern front for now.

I wish Moldova/Romania could do it but again ESCALATION...

I've long thought that Romania should provide Little Green Men (TM) to wipe out that Russian garrison in Transnistria (after securing the Copasna depot) and seize the rebel leaders. Sauce for the goose is good for the gander, after all.

Hell, with the amount of money being spent on this war, I wonder if the Russian garrison could just be bribed to take out the rebels and then board planes for some country other than Russia.  They could probably live very cushy lives in some South American country.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By XeroSygnal:

Hell, with the amount of money being spent on this war, I wonder if the Russian garrison could just be bribed to take out the rebels and then board planes for some country other than Russia.  They could probably live very cushy lives in some South American country.  
View Quote

This is why the FSB are so insistent on treating the defectors to Polonium tea. Also, the Soviet SOP was to only post people who had families to the locations that would enable defection.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

How will they film the next Munster's movie without Lurch?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prime:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM9_k_Da0AAOYwE?format=jpg&name=large

Come on Saltwater, I know you meant to say Uncle Fester.

Lurch was the tall, 6'7" butler.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Has anybody else heard of Ukranian security services people being arrested in a plot to help Russia hit zelenski with a missile?
View Quote

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/05/7/7454615/

??? ??????? ?????? ??????? 5 ?????? ??? ??, ??? ???????? ???????? ?????????? ???????
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By voyager3:

This is why the FSB are so insistent on treating the defectors to Polonium tea. Also, the Soviet SOP was to only post people who had families to the locations that would enable defection.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By voyager3:
Originally Posted By XeroSygnal:

The Russian helicopter pilot that defected to Ukraine fled to Spain, and FSB found him there. Russia has a pretty good record of killing people they want killed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:06:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#13]

Not available in the US.

It’s on YouTube.
That is ALSO not available in the US.

But fire up the VPN.

The Hardest Hour / D?vha Doba
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:17:24 PM EDT
[#14]
US Soldier Arrested in Russia After Making a Secret Trip to Visit His Russian Girlfriend

OMFG!  I won't ask what this cat was thinking, because he obviously wasn't!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kpacman:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM9_k_Da0AAOYwE?format=jpg&name=large

You're of course correct.  Been a long time since I watched an original Munsters episode!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#16]

It's very effective. I was wondering when I would start seeing pics of a thermal camo that could be mass produced. I expect this will only go to Russian spec forces for now at least.
View All Quotes

This tech was talked about in the longish Ukrainian sniper video I posted a few days ago.  He said both sides used it and it works, but an experienced sniper could still tell what he was looking at.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#17]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM9PovHW8AANmzR?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM9P4noXwAAZwKF?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM9QEmvW8AAmZvT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM9QaGhW8AAS9Ai?format=jpg&name=small

https://militaryland.net/news/the-army-has-reformed-reserve-corps/

View Quote
Does this mean they're committing their reserves?  Cupboard's empty after this?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#18]

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/05/7/7454615/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA_OaNyyGvU
View Quote

The stress of worrying about his own people murdering him is going to make zelensky paranoid. I hope these traitors go to jail forever, or longer.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#19]
This Twitter gives a rundown of the M1A1 Abrams that the Ukrainians recieved.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:00:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#20]
From the ISW Israel-Gaza backgrounder for 7 May Link

Iranian officials appear increasingly confident in their view that the Axis of Resistance has the advantage against Israel and will ultimately destroy it.
Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) commander Maj. Gen. Hossein Salami said during a speech commemorating the April 1 death of senior IRGC commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi in an Israeli airstrike that Israel is “approaching the end of its political life” despite the West’s support for Israel.

Salami added that Hamas’ October 7 attack on Israel represented a complete intelligence failure by Israel that showed how “vulnerable some countries are to a limited invasion.” Salami added that the October 7 attack pushed Israel to the “brink of death.”

Salami’s statement follows an interview from Maj. Gen. Gholam Ali Rashid, who is the commander of the Iranian Khatam ol Anbia Central Headquarters, in which Rashid described a multi-front ground attack into Israel that could destroy the Israeli state.  Salami, in an earlier interview in August 2022, described a very similar concept that included successive ground attacks into Israel on multiple fronts with increasing frequency.

Iranian and Axis of Resistance officials are also placing incresing emphasis on operations in the Mediterranean Sea. Salami stated that Iran and the Axis of Resistance are “closing the way for the enemy” in the eastern Mediterranean.

Other Iranian and Axis of Resistance officials have made similar claims recently. The Houthi movement announced on May 3 that it commenced the “fourth phase” of escalation against Israel by targeting ships in the Mediterranean Sea.

A top Iranian military adviser to the supreme leader said in March that the Mediterranean is  part of Iran’s strategic depth and that Tehran must accordingly “increase [its] strategic depth [by] 5,000 kilometers.”  Five thousand kilometers from Iran would extend to the Strait of Gibraltar. These statements suggest that Iran and its regional partners are putting an increased emphasis on the Mediterranean as an arena in which it could pressure Israel and others as needed.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:20:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#21]
Tonight-

The enemy used:

— Kh-101/555 cruise missiles launched by at least 4 Tu-95 aircraft from the Saratov region of the Russian Federation;
— Kalibr cruise missiles, launched probably from a submarine in the waters of the Black Sea;
— guided air cruise missiles Kh-59/69 from the sides of the Su-34/Su-35;
— Iskander-M/S-400 ballistic missiles;
— shock UAVs of the "Shahid" type.

The X-101/555 missiles covered the longest distance of ~1,830 km before reaching Stryi, Lviv Region.

Zaporizhzhia was under attack, some e.g. Kyiv, Lviv and Frankiv, Vinnytsia regions.
The strikes were mostly aimed at the energy complex of Ukraine.

The rocket attack lasted 2 hours.
The UAV attack lasted 5 hours.

Some of the missiles were destroyed by air defense forces.
Details from local administrations.

@war_monitor •

https://t.me/war_monitor/17132

⚠️All aerial targets in the Kyiv area were successfully shot down by the air defense forces - KMVA
https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/88434

⚠️🚀 Attention!
All of Ukraine is a missile hazard.

Flight of the MiG-31K fighter in the Russian Federation.

https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/88439

⚠️🚀Launches of "Daggers" from the MiG-31K
https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/88440

💥 Ternopil region - explosions rang out
https://t.me/povitryanatrivogaaa/88446

The Rashists again massively attacked Zaporizhzhia — OVA

They targeted critical and civil infrastructure facilities. There is destruction. Previously, there were no casualties.

https://t.me/operativnoZSU/145003

❗️In the Vinnytsia region, there is a hit in the objects of the energy infrastructure, - OVA
https://t.me/Tsaplienko/53275

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:39:28 AM EDT
[#22]
US Soldier Arrested in Russia After Making a Secret Trip to Visit His Russian Girlfriend

View Quote

I did a fuckton of stupid shit as a Terminal Lance.

Nothing was even in the ballpark of something like this.

What a fuckin tard.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:40:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:30:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#24]
Wow not much chatter but a significant missile raid today!

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:04:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Capta] [#25]
Romania reported to be able to transfer a Patriot to Ukraine, said to be one already delivered but not operational.

Macron says he has a committment from Xi not to export weapons to Russia or provide “dual use industrial goods.”  Take it for what it’s worth.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.  First is the vicious beating of an individual Russian.  Also seen are what may be a blurred-out body (or an entrance to an underground punishment cell?) with a chain and handcuffs visible, and a shaft made from spare tires that might be part of an underground punishment cell.  Second video is about half a dozen prisoners held in another underground punishment cell.  Comments indicate drunkenness was the offense.  Very rare videos showing this practice.

Bradley laying waste to Russian-infested treeline.  FP and spotter views.

Drone grenade burns out an abandoned Russian T90.  Great footage as the smoke grenades cook off!

Extremely NSFW.  A bad one.  UA drone munition deflagrates and catches a Russian on fire.  He is obviously aware but likely too wounded to do anything about it.  Fair warning.

EXTREMELY NSFW.  Another bad one.  Drone drop M67 mostly severs a Russian’s leg mid-thigh.  He appears to start trying for a tourniquet, then panics and tries to crawl away trailing most of his leg.  Fair warning, gruesome.

Long series of kamikaze hits on Russian transport and infantry by Muramasa drone unit.  LOAF GENOCIDE!

What have we said about playing dead?  NEVER, NEVER, NEVER PLAY DEAD.

UA kamikaze hits on surveillance cams and a power substation IN BRYANSK RUSSIA.

Russian oil depot in Lukhansk burning

Kraken unit video from Chasiv Yar

Belarus now flogging their limp nuclear dick

Reddit version of video look at UA battalion CP

Video about Russian “reeducation” of Ukrainian children

NSFW.  Still photo of another Russian suicide by rifle.

Kamikaze hits building, Russian walks out smoking.

Likely wounded Russian in shallow water hit by (probably) a kamikaze

Series of drone drops on Russians in a couple of trenches.  Likely a few killed.

Drone-spotted arty fire destroys several Russian towed arty pieces

Drone-spotted artillery fire on Russian Msta-B and positions

Crimean resident films seaside resort turned into a shithole under Russian occupation

TOS-1 reported hit by kamikaze.  Too indistinct to tell for sure, and likely only damaged.

Pretty cool video.  Russians driven out of knocked-out MTLB by drone grenades, flee to dugouts where they are grenaded some more, then a Ukrainian squad shows up and grenades and shoots them in their holes.  OP reports they were eliminated.

PT-91 Twardy tanks in muddy conditions in Ukraine

Kamikaze direct-hits a lone Russian.  Might be a repost from a week or so ago.

Russian tries to hide in bushes but is found by kamikaze.  Direct hit/close miss likely fatal.

Russian thermal surveillance cam destroyed by kamikaze

Ukrainian heliborne assault on Snake Island, May 2022.  Can hear an aircraft cannon, possibly an Mi-24.

Compilation, some drone-spotted mortar fire on Russian position, Javelin hit on BMP.

SOWA-FM drone drops day and night, several BRUTAL hits.  One abandoned Russian tank brewed up.  NSFW

Mortar and kamikaze strikes against Russian drone team and mortar crew.

Russian POV footage, in-cockpit view of launch of two KH-22s at targets in Ukraine

Series of kamikaze hits on Russian troops, a mortar position, and a tank

Series of kamikaze strikes on Russians in one area of a trench.  Also hits on an abandoned BMP-3 which burn it out.  One drone captures another hitting the BMP from point-blank range.

UA thermal drone drops on Russian-held houses

Series of thermal drone drops on Russian troops in Avdiivka area

Kamikaze strikes on several Russian troops

Kamikaze burns out Russian civvi transport

Kamikazes hit Russians in cellars and ruined houses

Drone-spotted arty and mortar fire on Russian positions and troops in the open.  Some clear hits seen.

Kamikazes burn out a pair of abandoned Russian BMPs,  maybe a -1 and a -2?

EXTREMELY NSFW.  Series of kamikaze hits, one takes a Russian’s leg off and the next one (edited) finishes him.

Thermal kamikaze attacks on Russian APCs and transport

Compilation of drops and kamikaze hits on Russian troops in the open and hiding in destroyed armor

Series of kamikaze hits on one Russian dugout

Kamikaze hits on concealed Russian towed howitzers and an APC

Series of kamikaze hits on a Russian motorcycle and troops in the open

Fairly long series of kamikaze strikes on Russian troops, transport, and armored vehicles

Kamikaze hit burns down a Ural truck

Kamikaze kills lone Russian on the banks of a river

Reported as newly-published drone drops from the winter

Thermal kamikaze hits Russian supply loaf

Thermal kamikazes burn out a Russian BTR-82

Series of BRUTAL grenade drops and what might or might not be a Russian grenade suicide.

EXTREMELY NSFW.  Series of BRUTAL grenade drops, many direct or near-direct hits.  Lots of Russians made dead.  Some Russians identifiable.

Drone grenade brews up abandoned Russian tank

Kamikaze hits Russian ATGM position and causes a cook-off

Drone drop hits and kills a lone Russian, looks like a Buryat

Drone wounds a Russian with the first munition then declines to accept his surrender with the second.

Kamikaze hits and likely kills lone Russian in a wide-open field

Series of kamikaze strikes on Russian positions

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:55:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Girkin

Recently, the topic of the use of nuclear weapons in a military conflict with Ukraine and the NATO countries behind it has become more acute.

Many are reacting with some strange enthusiasm to the news about the upcoming exercises of missile formations of the Southern District with the involvement of aviation and naval forces, during which it is planned to work out the preparation and use of non-strategic nuclear weapons.

Igor Strelkov has repeatedly warned in texts and speeches against this dangerous illusion - that with the help of nuclear strikes on the enemy one can win the war easily and bloodlessly. The use of tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine, in his opinion, will immediately entail the transfer of similar weapons to the Ukrainians by the West. And to the delight of the same West, all this will result in a devastating nuclear war on our own territory. But we and our children still have to live here.

There is such a shortage in the public sphere now of those who can so sensibly and clearly see and predict options for the development of events. Read Igor Strelkov's thoughts on the issue of using tactical nuclear weapons. An experienced military man, due to his strategic mindset, he sees and shows us this situation several steps ahead, unlike so many who like to promote themselves on this topic. But wars are not won with irresponsible PR, and neither are threats voiced more than once.

Igor Strelkov, September 2022:

To those who call for a nuclear strike on Kyiv and the use of tactical nuclear weapons at the front - I have already answered this question many times - who are we going to hit? For Russia - with nuclear weapons?

No, well, at least let’s make a realistic proposal - in decision-making centers, in Washington or something. I emphasize: I am not calling for a strike on Washington or Berlin or London - decisions are made there. Who are you going to hit?

Ukraine (so-called) is Russia. To turn a part of Russia into a nuclear desert because of its own mediocrity, stupidity, irresponsibility and corruption - no, let's try mobilization first.

Not to mention the fact that if we use nuclear weapons, we will open Pandora’s box. And Ukraine will immediately be given nuclear weapons against us, and it will use them against us. You'll see, if this happens, I answer: as soon as we use tactical nuclear weapons, in three months they will use tactical nuclear weapons.

https://t.me/i_strelkov_2023/1092

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:01:23 AM EDT
[#27]

⚡️ 59 AIR TARGETS DESTROYED: 39 MISSILES AND 20 STRIKE UAVS
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
On the night of May 8, 2024, the Russian invaders launched a combined strike with missiles of various types and attack UAVs.

In total, the enemy used 76 means of air attack - 55 missiles and 21 attack drones:
- 1 Kh-47M2 "Kinzhal" aeroballistic missile (launched from the Tambov region - Russian Federation);
- 2 "Iskander-M" ballistic missiles (from TOT of Crimea);
- 4 Kalibr cruise missiles (from the Black Sea area);
- 45 Kh-101/Kh-555 cruise missiles from Tu-95 MS strategic aviation aircraft (launch area of ​​Saratov Region - Russian Federation, Caspian Sea area);
- 1 "Iskander-K" cruise missile (from Crimea);
- 2 Kh-59/Kh-69 guided air missiles (from the occupied Zaporizhzhya region);
- 21 shock unmanned aerial vehicles of the "Shahed-131/136" type (from Primorsko-Akhtarsk regions, Kursk region - Russian Federation).

💥 Fighter aircraft, anti-aircraft missile forces of the Air Force, mobile fire groups and electronic warfare units of the Defense Forces of Ukraine were involved in repelling the enemy's air attack.

As a result of anti-aircraft combat, 59 air targets were destroyed:
- 33 Kh-101/Kh-555 cruise missiles;
- 4 Kalibr cruise missiles;
- 2 Kh-59/Kh-69 guided air missiles;
- 20 attack UAVs of the "Shahed-131/136" type.

The enemy continues to attack critical infrastructure facilities of Ukraine and other important strategic facilities. I thank all those who today exerted their utmost efforts to prevent the enemy from achieving his goals.

Today, May 8, Ukraine celebrates the Day of Remembrance and Victory over Nazism in the Second World War. We honor the fallen of that terrible war, we honor the Ukrainian heroes of today, who this time are defending their native land from racism!

🇺🇦 Together - to victory!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
🇺🇦 Air Force Commander Lieutenant General Mykola Oleschuk

https://t.me/ComAFUA/284

Massive missile attack by Nazi Putin on the Day of Remembrance and victory over Nazism in the Second World War.

More than 50 rockets and more than 20 "shakheds" on infrastructure in the Lviv, Vinnytsia, Kyiv, Poltava, Kirovohrad, Zaporizhzhya, and Ivano-Frankivsk regions. All the necessary services are already working on the ground, eliminating the consequences of terror.

The whole world should clearly understand who is who. The whole world has no right to give Nazism another chance.

https://t.me/V_Zelenskiy_official/10299

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:05:40 AM EDT
[#28]

Another turtle tank. Bilohorivka front.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:07:00 AM EDT
[#29]

The Russian helicopter pilot that defected to Ukraine fled to Spain, and FSB found him there. Russia has a pretty good record of killing people they want killed.
View Quote

Has this been in the news? I've not heard of this although I 100% believe it. There needs to be a "defector-protection-program" in place not just a briefcase of cash. Although people get stupid once they think they are "safe"...
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:08:48 AM EDT
[#30]

You're of course correct.  Been a long time since I watched an original Munsters episode!
View Quote

In fairness, that Russian general seems to have qualities of both Lurch and Fester...
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:14:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
This Twitter gives a rundown of the M1A1 Abrams that the Ukrainians recieved.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM-9uCRaEAEctl_?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM--LPiawAAiMHv?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM-_1R3boAA9ZMW?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM_BOJ3a0AAssvr?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM_BRlHaAAAeIKR?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM_DKSxaIAA0CYB?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM_DOXLbUAAXuv8?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM_DYudagAEZYwo?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM_D-6YbcAE6kdd?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM_GJombEAAdgjt?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM_JRDDbYAEiPNo?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Very interesting. Thanks as always for posting. I've been very curious about the modifications to the UA Abrams. I bet the delivery was delayed a year just to remove the 2 tons of DU armor, plus another 6 months for the new panel-labels in Ukrainian...
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:15:39 AM EDT
[#32]

In fairness, that Russian general seems to have qualities of both Lurch and Fester...
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:20:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#33]
🗣 The main thing from Dmitry Peskov’s statements:

▪️Peskov called the upcoming negotiations between Putin and Pashinyan necessary and expected;

▪️The Kremlin considers the petition for the deployment of NATO troops to Ukraine on Zelensky’s website to be a dangerous provocation;

▪️Peskov promised to find out from the president whether he liked the updated Aurus;

▪️The Kremlin sees benefits for Armenia and other countries from participation in the EAEU;

▪️Peskov did not comment on whether the Russian Federation is using missiles produced in the DPRK in Ukraine;

▪️The Russian Federation will develop cooperation with the DPRK in all possible areas.

https://t.me/tass_agency/247488

Putin will receive guests today. The anniversary meeting of the EAEU will be held in Moscow, in which the presidents of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and the Prime Minister of Armenia will take part.

In addition, the heads of observer states of Cuba and Uzbekistan have been invited to the expanded meeting. The presidents of Tajikistan and Turkmenistan are also expected to visit.

A bilateral meeting between Putin and Pashinyan has already been announced, and negotiations with Lukashenko are not ruled out. Communication between politicians will not be limited to the official part. On the same day, Putin will host a traditional friendly dinner for the leaders of the CIS countries.

https://t.me/RIAKremlinpool/13000

The leaders of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, as well as the people of Georgia and Moldova received congratulations from Putin on the 79th anniversary of the Victory.

https://t.me/RIAKremlinpool/13005

Putin signed a decree “On the national development goals of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030 and for the future until 2036,” - Kremlin.

The document defines the following national development goals:

— Preservation of the population, strengthening the health and improving the well-being of people, supporting families;
— Realization of the potential of each person, development of his talents, education of a patriotic and socially responsible person;
— Comfortable and safe living environment;
— Environmental well-being;
— Sustainable and dynamic economy;
— Technological leadership;
— Digital transformation of state and municipal government, economy and social sphere.

Putin instructed to provide citizens with housing with a total area of ​​at least 33 square meters per person by 2030 and at least 38 square meters by 2036,” decree.

https://t.me/groupzarya/52120

President of Belarus Lukashenko arrived on a visit to Moscow - media.

https://t.me/groupzarya/52135

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:32:46 AM EDT
[#34]
⚡️ “This became the largest cross-border operation of Russian volunteers in the history of the Russian-Ukrainian war.”

We collected most of the materials that the legionnaires captured during the operation; systematized and tried to show you the clearest picture of what happened in the Belgorod and Kursk regions since March 12.

A documentary about the limited military operation of the Russian liberation forces through the eyes of the Russian Freedom Legion...

https://t.me/legionoffreedom/1234

…The film shows exclusive footage filmed by fighters of the Russian Freedom Legion in the Kursk and Belgorod regions. The video chronicle is commented on by fighters with the call signs Caesar, Vinny, Likho, Sheridan, Blanche, Tikhiy and Smith.

The film is dedicated to the memory of our brothers-in-arms “Apostle” and “Chicha” who fell in this operation.

https://t.me/legionoffreedom/1235

??????? ??????? ?? ???????? ??????? | ?????????????? ????? ?? ???????????? ??????? ???????? ??? 2024
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:39:15 AM EDT
[#35]

Has this been in the news? I've not heard of this although I 100% believe it. There needs to be a "defector-protection-program" in place not just a briefcase of cash. Although people get stupid once they think they are "safe"...
View Quote

yes it was in the news, at least here. my understanding is he reached out to his ex back in russia. it seems she was an ex for a reason and he found out.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:09:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:14:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#37]
Background-

The Cheka-OGPU became aware of the motives that could have led to the shooting of six colleagues, including the commander, by military officer Yuri Galushko in the DPR. He went to serve to earn money for an operation to restore his vision; he was half-blind. And Galushko, who previously loved reading books most of all, became embittered after his mother, living in Kharkov, came under heavy fire from Russian troops and was injured, causing her to have a stroke.

The Cheka-OGPU learned that DPR security forces interrogated the only relative of Yuri Galushko, who was wanted for the murder of 6 servicemen. His ex-wife Natalya Galushko was taken to the police department at night (in the Belgorod region, where they previously lived) and was told that they were looking for her ex-husband because he allegedly did not show up for the formation. The Cheka-OGPU woman said that Yuri was born in Kharkov into the family of a veteran of the Great Patriotic War. His father died in 2011. Two years after this, he married Natalya and moved to her in the Belgorod region. The couple, who have been married for 15 years, have two children. The head of the family served in military service (he was called up in Moscow, but served in the Urals), and worked as a security guard at the Mostovye metal structures plant. Natalya described her ex-husband as a calm and non-aggressive person. Most of all, Yuri loved to read: he was fond of classical literature and science fiction. He did not have any pathologies or chronic diseases. The last time Natalya saw her ex was in November 2023, when he came to visit for his son’s birthday. Yuri complained about his eyesight, he sees very poorly, and only surgery will help, which he cannot afford financially. To earn money, he joined the army. And then Galushko experienced grief. His mother lived alone in Kharkov. He is very attached to her and tried to convince the woman to come to the Russian Federation when humanitarian corridors were opened, but she wanted to stay in her home. Recently, during shelling, she ran to her neighbors’ basement to take cover and broke her arm, and then, against the backdrop of the experience, she had a stroke. The woman is in serious condition.

https://t.me/vchkogpu/47973
View Quote

The Cheka-OGPU found out the details of the murder of six Russian servicemen in the DPR, in which their colleague Yuri Galushko is suspected.

Everything happened at the location of military unit 24314 (10th tank regiment of the 8th army of the southern military district) in the area of ​​the village of Aleksandrovka. This regiment includes at least two registered battalions supported by the regions. Also assigned to the unit were prisoners from all over the country who joined the colonies in the Storm detachment.

Thanks to colleagues, the Cheka-OGPU managed to partially identify those killed in the execution on May 4 near Aleksandrovka.

According to our information, 56-year-old Mikhail Pavlyuchenko from Vladimir was killed. Married, worked as a mechanic. Before the war, he did not have very large debts. Most likely he was shot by machine gun fire while he was standing.

Also identified was 45-year-old Vahan Aslanyan from Armenia, who lived in the Nizhny Novgorod region. He worked as a security guard at the local construction company Kremlin 9. There are suspicions that Vagan could have come to the rescue, or could have been killed by one of the last.

The third victim is 36-year-old Dmitry Kuchaev from Chuvashia. He was also “covered” by a burst of fire that hit mainly his legs and body.

The youngest of the victims known to us is 25-year-old Ildar Semenov from the Kaluga region. It is known about him that approximately 1 year and 7 months ago he voluntarily signed a short-term contract, but no one allowed him to terminate it. The only thing he managed to achieve was the vacation he had in April of this year. He served as a signalman in the regiment. The killer finished him off with a control shot to the head.

With a high degree of probability, the killer caught two more soldiers while they were sleeping.

Officially, no one informed the relatives of the killed about the emergency or even about the death of their loved ones. And some of them received a call from their colleagues and were told about the “cargo 200.”

As the Cheka-OGPU has already reported, the relatives of the alleged killer, Yuri Galushko, are his ex-wife Natalya Galushko and two adult children. Initially, police and military registration and enlistment office officers came to the woman on the same night of May 4-5. They told her that Yuri Galushko did not show up for the formation and they were looking for him, asked questions about his ex-husband and released him after a couple of hours. But, as it turned out, not for long.

Yesterday, Natalya Galushko’s house in the Belgorod region and her daughter’s house in St. Petersburg were already raided with searches. The security forces interrogated them, informing them that Yuri Galushko was suspected of the mass murder of his colleagues. As it turned out, the woman corresponded with her ex-husband, but denies that she could in any way help him.
He wrote to her in April of this year that he had become a member of the SVO, saying that he “would not be returning soon.”

https://t.me/vchkogpu/48010

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:26:23 AM EDT
[#38]

As of 07:00 05/08/2024

There are 2 enemy ships in the Black Sea, among which 2 are Caliber missile carriers with a total volley of up to 12 missiles.

There are no enemy ships in the Sea of ​​Azov.

In the Mediterranean Sea, 3 enemy ships, among which 2 are carriers of Kalibr missiles with a total salvo of up to 24 missiles;
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:08:11 AM EDT
[#39]

Another variation of a Russian tank with improvised armor consisting of metal plates and metal crate.This one also has an EW complex/jammer established on the top.
View Quote

Like I said, we will see much more of them.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:10:42 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:14:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
https://i.imgur.com/1DmvVes.jpeg

View All Quotes

Another variation of a Russian tank with improvised armor consisting of metal plates and metal crate.This one also has an EW complex/jammer established on the top.

I’ve seen mention that Ukraine is working on EFP warheads for their FPVs, and that they may already be in limited use.  EFP will deal with cage armor better.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#43]
There’s been some footage of this but I believe this is new.

Nine minute video of a drone kill house/testing facility.

?? ????? ???????? ??????? ?????? ?????????? FPV ?????? “? ????”. ???? ???? ? KILL HOUSE.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:41:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Russians are crazy.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:44:39 AM EDT
[#45]

🔥 The anti-tank guided missile platoon of the "IRBIS" battalion of the brigade #Буревій #НГУ hunted down an enemy tank that was going to storm our positions. The tank was finally destroyed by joint efforts with the 77th brigade #ДШВ .

Keep it up guys! Burn this filth!
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

He was thinking gruel in Siberia would be tasty for the next 20 years
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:51:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Harbor Freight generator.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:54:11 AM EDT
[#49]

Germany is betting on Kyrgyzstan. Exports to this country spiked for unknown reasons after Russia invaded Ukraine. But seriously, Robin Brooks, a specialist in this field, explains the obvious that it is about indirect export to criminals in Russia
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:58:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Cool video inside.
Page / 458
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top