BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not just issue a court order?

You have attempted to circumvent the system of checks and balances, inciting sedition.

You have no right to bear arms and no right to use public funds for your defense as well. Good luck and good day. May the odds be forever in your favor.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Left loved the court for decades...what happened...?

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:36:36 PM EDT
[#3]
During Dick Durbin's gay sex orgies does he have SS protection?
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Alaskas cowski is in on it.

Peltola is not far behind.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That’s a pretty tight window. A pound per day is doable but for some it takes some time for that ball to get rolling.

The fastest weight loss I have personally seen is Keto and intense workouts combined with controlled diet.

By intense workouts I mean on the level of good MMA training combined with lifting. 5-6 days a week.

But keto is the easiest to start quickly. You don’t have to spend the time dialing in a training and diet routine. If you have time to do that the intense training route will produce a much better end result looks wise.
View Quote

Alright Grandpa, back to bed.

That thread was yesterday!
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Absolutely no protection for those 15 Democrats whatsoever. They can be on their own and responsible for themselves.
View Quote

That is the correct answer.

There's a biblical passage for this  ... when the Pharoah curses the jews (first borns) and his curse determines the means of their destruction.

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That’s a pretty tight window. A pound per day is doable but for some it takes some time for that ball to get rolling.

The fastest weight loss I have personally seen is Keto and intense workouts combined with controlled diet.

By intense workouts I mean on the level of good MMA training combined with lifting. 5-6 days a week.

But keto is the easiest to start quickly. You don’t have to spend the time dialing in a training and diet routine. If you have time to do that the intense training route will produce a much better end result looks wise.
View Quote

Wrong thread I hope.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Round up the usual suspects. In other words, nothing will happen.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top